Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 01-07-2015, 07:12 PM

Ivvy 2015

A new year is upon us and I plan to keep track of all the good that comes from it. In this thread or Jar rather I shall put many a good memory in the form of photos, lyrics, quotes, and so much more. I want a way to look back on my time both here on mene as well as my life in general over the next 12 months. Mene has been my home online for 6 years as of February 16th. So why not be all whimsy and save the good stuff right!

Song to kick off my 2015 is Light 'Em Up by FallOut Boy
How I look as 2015 kicks off:

Music I love now: Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Blood On The Dance Floor, Smashing Pumpkins, Kill Hannah, My Chemical Romance, Fallout Boy, Sleeping With Sirens, In This Moment, Krewella, Cry Wolf, Flux Pavillion, Lindsey Sterling, Motionless In White.... and so so many more..lol

Food I love now: Lo-main, young fried rice, cheesy broccoli bacon chicken Pot pie, Mongolian pork, spring rolls, Ponce, Cresonts, Everything Bagels with cream cheese, About anything Asian, Sushi, Dr Pepper, hot cocoa, Iced Coffee made sweet.

Things I love Now: My little ones, art, writing, music, chatting online, singing and dancing.

People I talk to most: T-chan, Cass, Queen_Andais, Sadrain, Kirrin, The Wandering Poet, Izzy Von Scarecrow, Endigo Darkbad, Kitcha Darkbad, Lilo Blitz, Ronnie.

My Man Crush 2015 beginning: Izzy Von Scarecrow.

My Girl Crush: Emma Black Doll (shall post pic at later time)

And thats a small taste of me at the start of this new year..lol. More to come of course!

Last edited by Ivvy; 01-07-2015 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: setting up thread

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 07:13 PM

Best of 2014

So 2014 came and went and it was a hard year for me. I moved to a new home and town, My babies became toddlers, My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer, as well as stage 3 lymphoma. My Aunt who raised me went into a 3 month coma after a massive heart attack. I almost got separated from my love. And I found out I have a cyst on my ovary the size of an orange that will result in me having a hysterectomy. My best friend got her heart broken and another lost his family. Over you would think man what a crap year. But there were some amazing things that happened as well.

My Aunt beat the odds and woke up and has regained full mobility and is now home again where she belongs. My mother has learned things can change in an instant and become more understanding. My Husband and I made it through and are now happily together and still married. My friend with that broken heart, well she is now a strong and independent woman who is taking on the world head on! And winning. The friend whos girl kicked him to the curb is fighting to be a good dad to his son, and has moved on in love finally to a neat chick who adores him. And I still need that surgery but the condition is being maintained.

I grew close to old/new friends in 2014 and grew as a mom, wife and friend. I had many heartfelt chats and there were tears both good and bad, and lots of laughter. I did the ice bucket challenge, made my first VLOG, grew as an artist. Became friends with some amazing musicians from Sweden... the list goes on and on. Sometimes with all the bad we forget just how many good ones we had. Not this girl though. The bad only made the good that much better.

Song of 2014: Bad Girls Club by Falling in Reverse

Music I discovered: Dub/chill step, Undone, Izzy Von Scarecrow, Crestillion, Seaside Youth, Falling In Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Blood On The Dance Floor.

Food I discovered: Vegetarian Bacon....surprisingly awesome. Greek Yogurt Smoothies, English Muffins, Sunkist.

People I became close to: Izzy Von Scarecrow, Lilo Blitz, Kitcha and Endigo Darkbad, T-Chan and Cass.

Memorable Photos from 2014:

In above Photos:First pic is my babies Bee and Sharkie, Izzy Von Scarecrow in 2nd and 3rd, Mashup is T-chan, Cass and myself, And of course the solo pics are me the insane Ivvy. Pic five is me and T-Chan.

It was an amazing year so much happened good and bad, and it was worth it. I have high hopes for 2015 because it sure has a lot to live up to!

Last edited by Ivvy; 01-08-2015 at 12:29 AM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 07:14 PM

Goals/Resolutions 2015

1. To be more active on mene
    To work on my temper
    To spend more time keeping in touch with friends and family
    To work on a healthier weight
    To be a positive example for my kids
    To knock out the CI's on my quest list
    To see at least one live concert
    To stop smoking

Last edited by Ivvy; 01-07-2015 at 11:37 PM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 07:49 PM

A year of Quotes

A Quote a Day

Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly.

Hardships Often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny~C.S.Lewis

Stars can't shine without darkness.

Remind yourself that it's ok not to be perfect.

Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

Don't define your world in black and white, because there is so much hiding amongst the grays.

You can close your eyes to the things you dont want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Life is a blank canvas it is up to you to give it color.

The problems that flood your life arent meant to drown you, But to teach you how to swim.

Silence is golden.

Last edited by Ivvy; 01-10-2015 at 03:52 AM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 07:49 PM

A Year In Song
Music is life, songs to remember 2015

Sweet Talk- by Kito Featuring Reija Lee : for some dubstep goodness and its sexy as hell.
Alone- by Falling in Reverse : because who doesnt love some Radke, and the lyrics are too awesome.

Last edited by Ivvy; 01-08-2015 at 09:36 PM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 10:18 PM

My Memorable Avi Looks of 2015

January

Last edited by Ivvy; 01-08-2015 at 12:11 AM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 10:24 PM

Other's Looks I loved This Year

Queen_Andais

Last edited by Ivvy; 01-08-2015 at 07:22 AM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 11:38 PM

Monthly Challenge for January first week:

1: First Meal of 2015, was boiled cabbage with black eyed peas and pork chops. With Dr Pepper to drink.

2: Resolutions, To manage my weight and get down to a healthier size, Be a good role model for my kids, quit smoking, be more active on mene, knock out my ci quest list and I am sure more stuff just cant think of it all lol.

3: A is for.... awesomesauce, and that is what I plan to make this year!

4: In my bag.... A mini weekly planner, napkins, sharpie markers, cell phone, earbuds, blowpops, identification and coinpurse.

5: Earliest memory... I was really little and sitting on a merry go round with who I think was my dad. He gave me a little rag doll and I never saw him again.

6: What brought me to mene, A very neat chick called Monbon. She told me about Mene when we were on another site together right before it shut down. I have been here ever since.

7: Random Fact about me, I have 5 kids, 4 boys and one little girl.

8: My best friend, humm On Mene it has to be Queen_Andais, who I have also become friends with in RL. Here in my home town It is my T-Chan and Cass, Jeremy and of course my hubbs Akio

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 07:13 PM ----------

come chat it up in here and check it out... I actually compiled a thread lol.

Last edited by Ivvy; 01-08-2015 at 09:48 PM..

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 01:37 AM

Ahh! How cool! Not sure I could do something like this, but I will try to be here and chat when I remember too.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 01:55 AM

You have 5 kids? O.o

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 02:09 AM

Hello Ivvy.
Sounds like 2014 was an interesting year for you.
Good luck with your goals & resolutions.

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 01-08-2015, 03:22 AM

Ooooh, good luck with this!
I tried last year, but I failed :c

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 04:04 AM

Can we lose the weight? Yes we can!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 04:14 AM

@ Queenie, Thank you. I tried to make it interesting and spiffy..lol

@ PO, Yes I do. William is 9, Rowan is 7, Aidan is 6, Lenna is 3, and Xander will be 2 on the 15th of this month. Lenna and Xander live with me my older boys do not.

@ Damia, yes it was a crazy year. And thank you for the wishes of luck.

@ Roxx, thanks so much I did as well. I am determined to make this work this year. I decided on quotes music and avi looks to keep me motivated lol.

@ Queenie, YES WE CAN! I need to in order to help my health and you are such an inspiration to me already with how well you have done with it.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-08-2015, 04:26 AM

i be posting so's you know i was here haha.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 04:42 AM

Lol thanks StarStar hehe

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 04:45 AM

What all happened to the other 3? o.o

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 04:50 AM

Long loooooong story I shall share with you in private one day. But William and Aidan live in TN with my mother and step father and Rowan lives about 5 miles from me with his dad. I see him often and talk and skype chat with the others often as well.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 05:02 AM

Oh my, that does sound quite long...

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 05:14 AM

yep yep it surely is. its better now at least more than it was.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
@ Queenie, Thank you. I tried to make it interesting and spiffy..lol

@ PO, Yes I do. William is 9, Rowan is 7, Aidan is 6, Lenna is 3, and Xander will be 2 on the 15th of this month. Lenna and Xander live with me my older boys do not.

@ Damia, yes it was a crazy year. And thank you for the wishes of luck.

@ Roxx, thanks so much I did as well. I am determined to make this work this year. I decided on quotes music and avi looks to keep me motivated lol.

@ Queenie, YES WE CAN! I need to in order to help my health and you are such an inspiration to me already with how well you have done with it.
I have been slacking something fierce with the weight loss. Had the surgery at the end of last April and have only lost 40ish pounds. Really need to get my head and body back into the game. Hoping to do that, starting immediately. Picked up on the protein shakes for two meals and then some sort of food, generally protein for dinner.

We can do this together!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 05:22 AM

my biggest challenge is going to be carbs. I love breads, potatoes, pastas...... I mean my bagel in the morning is heaven XD I need to get on it though to try to get healthier. So I can get the surgery if applicable and so I can keep my blood sugar in check.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 05:28 AM

Totally understand about the breads and potatoes. I still eat potatoes from time to time.

All right, I am racking out for the night. Got work in the morning and I need my beauty sleep.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 05:29 AM

Cool thread! Are the pictures of you with pink hair real? It looks really pretty!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 05:30 AM

well happy bday in advance woman sleep well

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 11:30 PM ----------

yes fire they are real :) And thank you