Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-05-2010, 08:54 PM

otherwise known as Heart no Kuni no Alice.

I wasn't sure if this should go in the manga section, or the games section.

Gamewise there's I think four games out for this series.
1. Heart no Kuni no Alice
2.Clover no Kuni no Alice
3. Joker no Kuni no Alice
4. Anniversary no Kuni no Alice
I know such original titles yes?

Manga wise: I think there's five volumes out in Japan and..uhmm...three volumes out in the U.S.

Basically it's just another retake on Alice in Wonderland. Uhmm gamewise this series is like those otome games where, through a series of events you end up with another character. Like a dating sim game I suppose it's called?

The manga i find cute, but I know a lot of people out there don't like it, saying that there is just too much bishie overdose or that the plot is just to fickle, or something along those lines..

Personally I like the series so far. So how 'bout you guys? Like it? Hate it? Never heard of it? What's your opinion?

Shiki Nekozawa
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Shiki Nekozawa

Old 07-06-2010, 08:34 PM

I really like the series, it upsets me how slow they come out in the US. I have never heard of the games, but i will have to go look for them now.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-06-2010, 09:57 PM

The game came out first actually. Actually, it's a good thing they come out slow in the US, not that many volumes are out in Japan yet and we're catching up already. The wait will be even longer after we catch up and they still haven't released the next volume in Japan yet.

Shiki Nekozawa
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Shiki Nekozawa

Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 AM

Really the game came out first?! True it is better to be behind so we don't have to wait longer for the next volume.