momus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to momus

Old 03-19-2007, 10:25 PM

April 3rd, 28 Laters Comic Book is being released! It's going to bridge the gap between the original movie and the upcoming sequel. I'm really excited about this, since I'm a big fan of 28 Days Later AND comic books. Anyone else excited?

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 03-22-2007, 07:42 PM

Dude! I can not wait to see it!

Who is doing the art? i would love to see someone like Ben Templesmith do the art. Also know who the writer is?

momus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-22-2007, 11:42 PM

I just looked it up...it's written by Steve Niles, with Diego Olmos and Nat Jones as the artists. Neither of which I don't think I'm familiar with? Not quite sure.

Airuin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-28-2007, 07:35 PM

Would anyone be so kind as to give links to anything for this? (There are probably tons of sites, but those of you who know this stuff already have the best sites bookmarked!! ;) )

If this is related to the movie by the same name that came out a couple years ago, this could be really interesting!! I didn't know there was more to it than the one movie. Interesting!!!

Ama
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-01-2007, 12:40 AM

O RLY?!

I am shocked and delighted, I didn't know of either the comic book or the sequel! I consider 28 Days Later the greatest horror movie of all time! I'm not a fan of the genre, but the film was so compelling and brilliant (a far cry from the usual slashers) that it became one of my top ten favourite films. I'm so happy!

Thank you so much for pointing this out, I'll just have to buy it and watch the movie again.

*goes to look up info about the sequel*

I luff imdb. :D

momus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2007, 09:57 PM

Oh, I found out about this from Wikipedia. Sorry it took so long to respond, I forgot about this thread...

But here is the Wikipedia article for it. It has spoilers now, so I'm trying to avoid those. ^^;;