MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2007, 01:25 PM

I really really really dought you have read this it took me a bit of time finding it as it is and it aint licensed, so.. yea. ^^;

I even attempted BT and IRC for it but no avail, in the end i surfed for BT files for it and when i found it it was direct. ^^;

I will tell you about it and if anybody is interested in it i will give you the link to the site where i DLed it.

Plot Summary: Hoping to gain the love of her school's idol, Shion, Miu summons some unlikely help from a mysterious book. Unfortunately, the help she gets is from Satan, himself, who has other plans on to whom her virginity now belongs to upon making this pact with him.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=4067[/b]

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-02-2007, 05:27 PM

• I might read this one. I don't really like how Shinjo Mayu draws girls, but she draws pretty hot boys. XD I usually don't bother with these types of stories because it ticks me off when the girls are so stupid and pathetic. But...I'm bored and at least the boys will be fun to look at. D:

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2007, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat
  • I might read this one. I don't really like how Shinjo Mayu draws girls, but she draws pretty hot boys. XD I usually don't bother with these types of stories because it ticks me off when the girls are so stupid and pathetic. But...I'm bored and at least the boys will be fun to look at. D:
http://stoptazmo.com/index.php

be warned though before firefox told me i had pop ups, luckily only once though and my anti virus dident pick up anythign bad on it, but be carefull is all i has to say.

also you may need to sign up to the forums as well to download, baka updates does it as well, but i have no clue what so ever how to work that site XD;;;