View Poll Results: What do you think? ^.^'
Nicely done I think I'll be joining this! :) 14 48.28%
It's done well though I think I'll just be watching instead of joining. 3 10.34%
A bit too long for me, but I'll think about joining. 6 20.69%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading all of that! 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 06-10-2010, 08:38 PM

Cerberus was prepared for the movements of Zeak and immediately the snake tail made a lunge to wrap around the fallen. The three dog heads too made their snapping move once the fallen was close enough. The three headed beast mostly aimed for the back area of Zeak, though seemed to avoid the wings as much as possible. Either way it was clear that harming him was not in the mutt's interest, at least from his movements anyways. To have an easier time of trying to catch Zeak, Cerberus rose a bit from the ground to extend his reach.

Talon gave a slight chuckle at the dilemma of the Princess. "Well if that's all I can assist you with that. His energy isn't too hard to trace" the bat winged demon said, taking a few steps forward towards Penelope and offering one hand to help her up. He could sympathize with what appeared to be a headache that she was currently attempting to deal with. Thankfully though he wasn't plagued by one since his own Lord was currently silent and probably resting.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 06-11-2010, 03:31 PM

Zeak wouldent be much of a royal guard if he were to get caught by the beast now would he? The Fallen simply jummped up and out of the way from the snake tail, he then jummped back in mid air avoiding another few swipes from the dog heads. Their was one more head he had to avoid, But at this rate he would never make it out of the ball room and in the direction he wished to be in. he gave a groan as he had to eather get higher or lower to dodge the third dog head. But going further up would make him run into the celing, lower is was. though it woudlenty do him any good, He was going back into the snake pit and their was only so much he could to do avoid being caught, their was also only so much luck he could have.

Penelope smiled up at alon as she had nursed the small pain she had recieved. She was glad to see that Talon was willing to help, even though he seemed to have been busy with something else! I wouldent expect Talon to be the type to walk around with out a shirt and his wings folded over! She thought after seeing a small glinps of skin that should be covered up at least a little. Eager to for the help and to get Talon back to his.... business, Penelope Took the offered hand and stood up. "Thank you Sir. Talon, I really do apprecate it!" She said smiling up at the man and forcing herself to hold back the blush and small giggle that wanted to escape.

Arechi

Old 10-01-2010, 07:58 PM

Cerberus was not a beast to give up his quarry so easily either, after all what sort of hound would he be if he did? Even as the fallen Zeak avoided the three headed beast's attempt at capture, as his tail and two of the three heads were avoided, the mutt continued his trying. The third head began its attempt at a quick swipe, although hadn't counted on the fallen lowering himself. Despite that however the snake tail was ready and waiting below for another chance to lunge and gather Zeak so as to assist in giving the fallen the mutt's promised slobber bath.

Talon gently and calmly assisted Penelope to her feet. A slight surge of pain coursed up through his hand and arm at the angel's contact, although with his patch returned and once more in place it was a pain he could easily endure. At the appraisal of thanks the bat winged demon gave a gentle smile. "You are quite welcome Princess. And you're more than welcomed to simply call me Talon if you wish. After all I'm ranked lower than royalty so you're not required to put an honorific or title before my name" he said with a calm chuckle.

His mind once more became aware of absence of a shirt once more as the small rush of air that had been created in helping hoist the Princess up finally registered into his mind. "And I do apologize for my..erm...current appearance" the golden eyed demon said as the hand that had be lounging at his side rose and passed through the back of his hair, slightly messing the back of it up for a few moments before it seemed to reform itself into its' previous place. He knew that at the moment it would be best for him to now quickly locate the Prince and take the Princess to him so as to excuse himself and so as to not 'offend' any further than he might have already.

Calmly the blue eye beneath his patch began to search out the aura that was perhaps darker than his own and knew would belong to Damien. For the bat winged Talon it wasn't a difficult task and it wasn't long before he located his intended target. He then gently motioned towards the right end of the hall with an outstretched arm and slight bow. "I believe my Prince is this way" he said in his usual calm yet seemingly gentle tone. In truth he too was somewhat eager to find out his beloved's answer was to his question, however he carefully masked this as he knew that it could very well be considered rather rude of him.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-05-2010, 04:23 PM

Though he avoided the third head, it was just by a hair the fallen guard had been hit slightly causing him to just fall insted of manuver gracefully. Damn beast! He thought as he attempted to regain his balance and flight before the beast realized the sudden opening for strike. "I dont have time for this!" He grawled as he finally regained his balance for flight, though it was most likly too late.

Penelope Smiled up at talon as he informed her that she needen call him "Sir. Talon". However she was much too formal to not do that. "Thank you for allowing me to be so formal with you Sir-" she stopped herself for a moment covering her mouth and smileing once she found a quick solution. "Mr. Talon."
Penelope waited pashently as Talon serched out the Prince, she rocked on her heels as she waited. "Oh how wonderful!" Penelope replied as Talon informed her that he may have found the prince."Your are indeed worthy of your title, Mr.Talon!" She added fallowing the half clothed demon. As she fallowed, Penelope Realized that Talons calmness had been very gentle. If she rcalled the last tiime she spoke with him he wasn't this gentle. "I do hope I havent caused you any trouble Mr.Talon!" Penelope said feeling as if she was taking advantage of the demon. Though she was glad he was helping and being nice to her she didnt wish to overset her bounds!

Arechi

Old 11-05-2010, 05:05 PM

Cerberus, although a seemingly playful 'puppy', didn't miss the slight advantage that was suddenly presented to him. Before his 'toy' could fully regain his balance he had managed to rise on his hind legs and aim his front ones at the fallen. Only moments after did the beast come crashing down with a happy bark from each head, his paws aiming to pin Zeak, though not quite realizing or understanding that from a height and with his weight coming down on him would be rather a rather painful landing for the 'toy'.

Talon couldn't help but flinch slightly as instead of Sir, Mr. was tacked onto the front of his name. It wasn't exactly something that was common in Hell, and least of all for the bat winged demon. "You really needn't put a title before my name, after all I'm still a bit low in rank for that...But again if you desire to then I suppose far be it from me to prevent that" he said rubbing the back of his head slightly. In whole honesty he would have rather been called sir Talon rather than Mr. Talon, and couldn't help but flinch ever so slightly at being called such.

At her praise he couldn't help but quietly chuckle. "Well I certain hope I am, though I thank you for the compliment" he said gently as he walked on, leading the Princess to where he felt the aura of the Prince. At her next words he calmly shook his head. "Do not worry, this is no trouble at all. Besides it's one of the reasons I'm here after all" he said with a calm and still fairly gentle smile. He didn't mind being gentle when he was calm, after all he wasn't always the blood-thirsty, battle-happy, psychopath that he was on the battlefield, since as they say there's two sides to every coin. Besides this was to help promote the peace treaty, so he didn't mind assisting the Princess.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-05-2010, 05:41 PM

Zeak was in for it, their was no way out this time. even if he could manage to avoid being squashed the chace would continue and he would only end up broken into little pices. Though he didnt give up, without thinking rationally the Fallen tried to avoide being crushed by the large beast but of course was taken out by a padded paw. an agonizing scream could be heard over the happy bark of the Pup. "WHY.....WHY AM I IN SO MUCH PANE TODAY!!?" he shreaked from under the dog. "BAD DOG!! BAD I HAVE A JOB TO DO BAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!" Zeak shreaked again.

Penelope smiled at Talons coment about adding things to his name, though it would probably continue anyways. "But your a General are you not Mr.Talon?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "One of my older brothers is a General and everyone including mother calls him Sir." She said smiling. "So ill call you Sir. again!" She continued fallowing the demon happily.
"Oh your welcome!" She said pleased that he enjoyed the compliment rather than the titles. "I am glad I'm not causing trouble for you. Though the next question is if I will be causing trouble for his Highness."

Arechi

Old 11-05-2010, 06:29 PM

Cerberus tilted his head to the side as he heard the word bad. It was a word that his master used every so often to tell him that he had done something wrong, but it's not something a 'toy' should say. So of course the three headed beast chose to ignore the word and proceeded to try and give the toy a tongue bath, after all the mutt's logic was that it had been flying around so it needed to be cleaned.

Talon thought about the question for a moment. "Well yes I suppose I am, however it's usually only my subordinates that link any sort of title to my name. Even then it's simply Commander, but those higher or equal in rank simply call me by my name. I suppose in that respect the armies of Heaven and Hell in terms of structure are a bit different. But again if you wish to add a title to my name, and will make you more comfortable then simply calling me by my name, then it is fine with me. After all you're welcomed to do as you wish here...well to a point of course" he said with a calm chuckle.

His chuckled ceased at her last words and again he went into thought. "Well there's a chance he's currently occupied with the human, but even if he is I'm sure there wouldn't be too much trouble for interrupting. After all he knows his required duties, and at the moment this would be considered more important. Besides I'm sure my Prince would be pleased to see you regardless, least you hold some news as to the decided fate to the human female" the bat winged demon said with a simple shrug, although his wings obediently followed to continue covering his torso where they could.