Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 04:50 PM

Humans and vampires have been fighting less and less. In fact, they've been seeing each other! It was scandalous the first the first couple times people had dated a bloodsucker, but now it's beginning to just become common.

Sometimes, though, there are people put in danger because of it. We all know that vampires don't have the best self-control as humans, due to there burning desire for human blood. It's expected they snap once in a while.

What happens when nothing goes wrong though? And since vampires have eternal life, do they just keep their loves human or have them join them in everlasting life?

The rules are:

~To join copy a character sheet and send it to me in a pm
~NO GODMODING, OR AUTOMATIC HITS!!
~NO CYBER!!
~Everyone can die... even me.
~We have regulars here who post multiple times a day, if you can't keep up...I am sorry..

Last edited by Kande914; 07-14-2009 at 10:12 PM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 04:51 PM

PM me all character sheets. title-love with vampire

This is the human character sheet.

Quote:
Username:
Name:
Dislikes:
Talents:
Crush:
Pic: please make it anime
This is the vampire character sheet
Quote:
Username:
Name:
Talents:
Crush:

This is the werewolf character sheet

Quote:
Username:
Name:
Dislikes:
Talents:
Crush:

Last edited by Kande914; 06-20-2009 at 06:36 PM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 04:52 PM

Accepted Humans:

Username: Kande914
Name: Allie
Race: Human
Dislikes: spiders
Talents: singing, dancing
Crush: Vincent
Pic:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Username: xxxarcxangelxxx
Name: Victoria Devereaux
Dislikes: needles
Talents: plays piano, drawing, cooking
Crush: N/A
Pic:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherdancer
Username: netherdancer
Name: Takeo Hikaru
Dislikes: sparkly, over happy people and things, close-minded people
Talents: He's a great fighter, and a great thinker
Crush: n/a
Pic:

Last edited by Kande914; 07-13-2009 at 05:01 AM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 04:52 PM

Accepted Vampires:

Quote:
Username: xSad_Eyesx
Name: Chastity
Race: Vampire
Dislikes: the sun
Talents: its a mistery XD (I won't go over board)
Crush: Nobody at the moment
Pic:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Username: Briannamal
Name: Amber Goddson
Race: Turned (human->vampire)
Looks: 16
Dislikes: Drinking blood or hunting humans. She has Derien do it for her.
Talents: Singing, being innocent (to a fault), and dancing.
Backstory: Amber was born in 1816 to wealthy parents who were both mysteriously murdered before she got the chance to be really conscious of their existence. From that point on, she lived with her elderly great aunt and the strange man (Derien Gunn) that rented a room in her aunt's house. Amber's bond with Derien grew a lot over the years that she lived with him, but in a brother/sister way. When she turned 16, she was attacked by a mob of masked strangers and left to die in an alleyway, when she was saved by Derien, who realized that the only way to save her was to turn her.
Crush: none.
Pic: This is a "photo" of Amber and her master, Derien Gunn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Username: Briannamal
Name: Derien Gunn
Looks: 18
Likes: People (he's very friendly, really), birds, swords (although now he uses guns, when he needs to, and his "little sister" Amber.
Dislikes: Fake/imitation/animal blood (he feeds on evil or bad people), greed and corruption.
Talents: Turning people without killing them, playing piano, and he's been known to easily woo lady-types.
Backstory: Derien was born in 1726, but was immediately sent to an orphanage, and never adopted. Never feeling wanted, Derien had to wonder why. He was teased on a daily basis for his red eyes, and through a bit of well-placed research, Derien found out he was a mythological creature (vampire) and ran away from the orphanage. Since then, Derien wandered the earth trying to find his true love and has now sort of settled on his new "little sister" for companionship. But he's still looking for love.
Crush: none.

Pic:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Username: xxxarcxangelxxx
Name: Vincent Von Ventura
Looks: 18
Dislikes: clowns
Talents: plays piano and acoustic guitar, paints
Crush: Allie
Pic:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherdancer
Username: netherdancer
Name: Lilium
Dislikes: happy things, people who are fake
Talents: track runner, soccer player
Crush: Robert
Pic: http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1313/BLACK.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seduction'
Username: Seduction'
Name: Massimo Genero
Race: Italian(Caucasian)
Looks: 17
Likes: Has a weakness for charming guys (yes he is gay), and art
Dislikes: Chatty people, bright lights
Talents: Hypnosis
Crush: Seeking
Pic:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~

Last edited by Kande914; 12-10-2009 at 11:40 PM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 04:53 PM

Accepted Werewolf:

Username: Kande914
Name: Robert
Race: werewolf
Dislikes: sunlight, bugs
Talents: super fast speed and amazing strength.
Crush: Lilium
Pic:

Turned Humans:

~ Allie Moonlight

Last edited by Kande914; 07-13-2009 at 04:04 AM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 04:54 PM

Now Open

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2009, 09:49 PM

Already sent my character sheet

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 12:04 AM

your accepted!

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-26-2009, 12:39 AM

(When are we going to start?)

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 12:54 AM

You may start now =D

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 01:05 AM

(Oh, alright. :))

Victoria stepped out onto her balcony, the cold night air piercing her skin. Pulling her jacket more closely around herself, she looked over what she could see of the city. She sat on one of the chairs around the small table she had out there, looking up at the sky as the stars slowly started coming out.

Spotting a diner on the corner of the street, Vincent started walking towards it. It was rather nice out, but he had no reason to be out. He may as well sit down for a while. He entered, getting a small table in the corner of the room next to a window. The waitress came over, and seemed rather disappointed that he only ordered a water.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 01:22 AM

Allie woke up and climbed out of bed. She took a quick shower and changed clothes. She stood up and pulled on her shoes. She went off to get breakfast at a little cafe near her house. She sat down and ordered some eggs and bacon. The waiter brought her her meal and she began to eat.

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2009, 08:39 AM

Chastity was once again at an underground club. She loved to dance. The lights, the music,
she loved everything about it, she felt relaxed. It was also the perfect place to meet others
like her. Sure she could stand some sun now and then but it wasn't her favorite thing. She
detested the sun, a lot, she lived for the night. This particular club had a very secret vip
section. Just below the main dance floor was another club exclusively for vampires. People in the
club and any other human being in that city didn't know that vampires were among them all the time.
Chastity was beginning to get thirsty being around so many humans but she wouldn't dare bite one
in the club so she decided to head down to the private club. There she went straight for the bar.
The bartender gave her a globet and she drank it all at once. I really shouldn't let myself get
this thirsty
she thought to herself. Instead of going back upstairs she decided to stay and enjoy
herself among her own kind.

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 02:51 PM

Vincent heard the door open, and turned to see Allie walk in. Leaning back into his chair, he sipped his water. It was disgusting. Setting his glass down rather far away from him, a weird smell filled his nose. Turning to Allie again, he saw she was eating breakfast. Bacon and eggs. How traditional.

Groaning, Victoria leaned back in her chair. She had nothing to do, and was getting bored watching the stars. Sighing, she stood up to go change. She'd go out, whether or not she had had plans to do so.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 04:53 PM

((lol I am not really that traditional))

Allie was eating her eggs and went to take a bite of her toast. She noticed this man looking at her. He was really cute. She blushed and looked down, doing so she cut her finger with the knife. She was trying to spread the jelly without looking and she failed. She gasped and grabbed the napkin trying to stop the blood flow. She held it tight against her finger and tried to get the bleeding to stop. She looked up again in the direction opposite of him trying to catch her waiter. She made eye contact with him and he came over. He looked down as she unwrapped the cut. "it is pretty deep... I think you need stitches" She looked over at the other man and then back at the waiter "okay" she sighed and went to gather her things.

Last edited by Kande914; 04-26-2009 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: posting more ^.^

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 05:55 PM

Vincent gave the girl a small, smile then returned to his water. His disgusting water. Another sip, and he then slid it to the opposite side of the table. Looking back at the girl, he saw the blood coming up from her finger. I must have startled her.. He felt a bit bad, thinking that it might have been his fault, and when he heard she may need stitches, he figured he could at least take her to the hospital. Vincent stood, walking over to her table as she gathered her things. "I'm sorry if I startled you.." he said, eyes on her finger. The blood was making his thirst rise, but that wasn't anything he couldn't control. "Would you like a ride to the hospital?"

Victoria, now adorned in a leather outfit (that she was sure she'd never wear) which had been a gift from a friend of hers. She grabbed a purse and headed out. She still wasn't sure exactly where she was going... as long as she was out of her apartment.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 06:13 PM

Allie was holding her finger tight as to stem the flow. It wasn't working to well. She jumped when the man came up to her. She put her hand on her heart to calm it. "oh no, that's alright..." She blushed badly. The man seemed to smell very good and his eyes were almost enchanting. "no hospital... i am fine.. really just a little cut" she said lying. "It should stop bleeding soon." She held her finger up to him. "see it is fine... no worries" She then gasped as the blood was soaking through the bandage. "okay... maybe I do need to go to the hospital.." she said looking up at him shyly. "thank you... I am Allie by the way" she said politely.

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 06:31 PM

Vincent chuckled softly. He had a habit of accidentally startling people, but wasn't exactly sure why or how. He could tell she was lying, seeing how deep the cut was. The scent of her blood was burning his throat, aching to taste it, but he pushed the urge aside. "No problem. It's very nice to meet you, Allie." he said softly, gently taking her good hand and kissing it. "I am Vincent. Now, we should probably go." He opened the door for her, leading her to his car. It was a black sports car, but it didn't stand out very much. He didn't like flashy colors or things, as long as the car was fast, and had a good engine. Vincent opened the passenger door for her, then climbed into the driver's seat.

Victoria ended up finding what looked like a club, and she quickly got into line, waiting to get in.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 06:37 PM

Allie looked up at him. His eyes were so enchanting. She blushed deeply when he kissed her hand. His hand was cold but she pushed that thought aside. She thought she must have a fever from blood loss anyway. She sighed to herself as she tried to think about anything but his enchanting eyes. "It is nice to meet you Vincent.." She said with a smile. She grabbed her bag and followed him out to his car. It was a very cool black sports car. She got in the passenger seat, buckled her seat belt and shut the door.

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 07:49 PM

Vincent smiled, enjoying the deep color of her cheeks when he kissed ehr hand. It seemed very common for human girls to do so when he introduced himself that way, but he wasn't sure exactly why. Putting his keys into the car's ignition, he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. The hospital would only be a few minutes from here, but that would still mean they had time to talk a little. Vincent attempted to make small talk. "Do you live around here?"

Getting annoyed by the growing wait, Victoria got out of line, and went up to the man holding the rope. After a few seconds of pleading, he let her in, and she flashed a brilliant smile once inside, then walked into the crowd to dance..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 08:59 PM

Allie smiled at him. He was making her blush so bad. "I live around the corner in one of the apartments... not to far from here" She put her hands in her lap, they were suddenly shaking and she knew it wasn't from the blood loss. She looked up at him, he looked so vibrant with the car. "How about you?" She asked. She didn't want to embarrass herself anymore then possible. She tried to stop her hands from shaking. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked back up at him waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Kande914; 04-26-2009 at 09:12 PM..

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 09:33 PM

Vincent looked at Allie, confused at why her hands were shaky. Blood loss? Or could it be she knew what he was/ He almost shuddered at that thought. Of course not. she'd be running and screaming like everyone else. He felt his foot press the gas pedal down further, running a stoplight. "Same place, actually. third floor." His eyes then returned to watching Allie, noticing the pink color still on her cheeks. Did she have a fever? He hoped not. For some reason, Vincent was worrying about this girl, and that confused him further.

Victoria emerged from the crowed later, flushed. She wiped a bit of sweat from her forehead. The body heat in the club was insane with all those bodies crowded on the dance floor. She then spotted something interesting. A staircase downwards. VIP room? she thought, then shook her head. Couldn't be. Walking down the stairs, she looked into the room. It seemed to be a VIP room, but were were no tags or people checking names off a list. The people inside were all gorgeous.. almost otherworldly. She sat down at the bar, seeing another girl a few seats away. The bartender asked her for her poison, and she simply asked for whatever the other girl had.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 04-26-2009 at 09:55 PM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 09:41 PM

((whos Seth? lol))

Allie looked over at him as he ran the light. "Are you okay Vince?" She asked and then blushed. She had nicknamed him. Although people called him that all the time She still just met him and shouldn't have done that. "sorry" She focused on keeping her hands still. His eyes were enchanting her. She had to keep her hands in her lap or she would pull him into a kiss. That thought was insane. She just met him. Her mind was swimming. She had to focus. "wow we live in the same place... that's cool" That didn't help her thoughts at all. She looked over at him again. She couldn't look away.

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 10:01 PM

(oops, sorry. lol, he's from another rp.)

Vincent raised an eyebrow. A lot of people from school (when he went) called him that. How did she know..? "Err.. yeah, I'm fine. How's your finger?" he asked, looking over at her again, catching her eyes. The smell of her blood was driving him crazy. He just wanted to stop the car and grab her and... Well, half of him would then want to kiss her. The other half wanted her blood. Vincent nodded, trying to keep his thoughts off of her blood and her lips.

Victoria sat at the bar for a while, waiting for her drink. She then wondered what the girl was drinking, what she had just ordered.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 10:05 PM

Allie looked at him, he looked about as uncomfortable as she felt. "I think its alright... the bleeding has slowed but now the smell is more powerful" she said scrunching her nose. She tightened her grip on her hands in her lap. His eyes were killing her and his smell. She was desiring him. She really wanted to kiss him. She was surprised at that. She didn't know him just knew he was amazing.