View Poll Results: Have you entered the comp in the OOC thread?
YES! i wants to win after all 2 25.00%
I'm still thinking about it 2 25.00%
No thanks, i dont want to 1 12.50%
Comp? in OOC what? 4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2010, 09:02 AM

Darious sighed placing his hand on his hip, turning back around to face the boy he shook his head.
"i'm a ghost i dont want any body around." rolling his eyes he took a step towards the boy.
"and i really think you want Vexous choosing the clothes you want for you." he continued with a laugh.
"i mean that..." he pointed at a skirt that was laying on top of the bag the boy had packed, using his powers he made it hover in front of the boy. "is called a skirt, females wear it to show of they long shaven legs, it's not a guys piece of clothing."
Darious actually smiled while explaining it to the boy, after all he was finding the scene quiet amousing.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 01-09-2010, 09:57 PM

Dhaymar felt a little better when the ghost said he really didn't like anyone around and that it wasn't just him. He listened to him about the clothes still not really understanding. He looked at the thing called a skirt and said curiously, "Why can not men wear these . . skirts? Clothes are just clothes aren't they? Though this skirt seems like it would be cold." He gave the ghost a look and said, "You sure this is not like a blanket or broken sack?" He kept looking at the skirt growing more and more curious.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 01-18-2010, 05:39 AM

((Hey umm where is everyone I really need to post now but I don't know where everyone is right now))