HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 10:36 PM

Kiyoshi nodded, "Thank you. But I would like it here even more if you treated my brother better...."

He took a bite and smiled, "Delicious as usual Rakuen. Don't worry. If he deducts this from your pay I'll bay YOU for it myself."

Rakuen shook his head, "You'll have to forgive him. He has a low tolerance for rudeness. Unfortunately he's also a big gossip...."

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 08-20-2009, 10:42 PM

Cael raised a brow and said to Kiyoshi, "I am not rude. If I was being cruel, you would know." He leaned foreward saying to Kiyoshi, "I am letting your brother live for free upstairs, food, cable and telephone paid for. He only has to bake and he just started. I need to see how well he will work." He turned to Rakuen and said, "I am not rude and you, make sure to start on that baking."

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 08-20-2009, 10:44 PM

Elijah's eyes widened with unmeasurable joy at his words. Was it really true? Was he really allowed to keep her without having anyone actually freak out? Oh lord it was too good to be true. He just might faint. He was so happy you could almost see little hearts and flowers popping out from his fuzzy little head.

"I think i might stay forever, " he said dreamily and hugged Ophelia's cage to his chest.

"Good!" Luke yelled up at him with a sneer and bit into the pear puff. Truth be told he was going to miss living with his ex-boyfriend. He had hardly ever been without him. Eli had been living with him since high school and moved in with him and his dorm when he had gone to college. But it was for their own good. Luke would have a chance to get over him completely, despite his actions he actually still had mild feeling for him, and Eli would actually might grow a pair.

Finally finishing the pastry he looked up at Cael with a smile, "I usually don't like pear because their ether too bland or too sour, but this is excellent. Its not too sweet ether. Id say put it out there."

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 10:55 PM

Cael raised a brow and said, "If you bake, you can stay as long as you like." He turned toward and smirked at Luke yelling. He wiped down a cake cover from invisible dust and he turned back to Luke saying, "I am glad you like it." He nodded and said, "You are the first to try it. I will probably give them out for free today, just to get other opinions." He frowned slightly saying, "I am wondering if I should add cinnamon.. Mom always added cinnamon to everything."

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 10:55 PM

Rakuen decided it would be best for his brother to handle this since he was newly hired and his guy sounded like the BAD kind of ball buster.... He made his way towards the kitchen to start baking.

Kiyoshi smirked, "If I find that my brother is unjustly fired, that I'm no longer welcome for whatever reason, or that you're giving him a hard time I will set loose a bunch of rats and cockroaches in your kitchen and notify the health inspector that this place is a dump. Do I make myself clear?"

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 11:03 PM

Cael smirked and said, "He won't be fired if he cooks well. You can threathen me all you want.." He trailed off and leaned in towarsd Kiyoshi saying, "Don't you ever threathen my shop again. You will no longer be welcome here. The entire police deparment has come here every morning for 25 years. They know my entire family and they would not be happy with someone threathening the shop they get their favorite donuts from just from a guy who thinks it will scare the owner into making sure his brother doesnt't get fired." He pulled back and said, "Rakuen just needs to bake and be on time for work. He gets free shelter, food and electric. All I am asking is for him to do the job that is asked of him."

Last edited by PaintTheSkyRed; 08-20-2009 at 11:15 PM..

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 11:09 PM

Kiyoshi just sat there with a smirk, "You know.... You're pretty cute when you're pissed...."

Nekochan5345

Old 08-20-2009, 11:11 PM

Luke looked between the two of them and watched the sparks fly, biting into his eclair like popcorn at the movies. Something about watching this fight was just ever so interesting. Silently, he wished that he had a video camera, and ruted Cael on in his mind with a fan-like, 'Go, Go, Go!' It was just too much fun watching the two of them go at it.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 11:19 PM

Cael glanced over at Luke, noticing him looking between them and he smirked at Kiyoshi, "Pissed? I was not pissed. And thanks for the compliment, I thought I was having a bad hair day." He ran fingers through is dark black hair and handed Kiyoshi a pear pastry on a plate, "Hey. Try a pear pastry and let me know how you like it."

Last edited by PaintTheSkyRed; 08-20-2009 at 11:23 PM..

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 11:38 PM

Kiyoshi took a bite of the pastry and grinned, "This is wonderful! Did you make these?"

Rakuen came in, hold a large, elegant, statuesque cake. "So what should we charge for this one? Its for my cousin's wedding tomorrow. She's a dress maker and her fiancee is a tailor."

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 11:41 PM

Cael nodded saying, "Yeah I did. Do you think it needs cinnnamon?" He glanced back at Rakuen saying, "Nice cake. Hm.. Well it is for family.. Hm fifty. Usually would go for hundred at actual wedding bakeries." He turned back around to face Luke and Kiyoshi.

Nekochan5345

Old 08-20-2009, 11:43 PM

Luke poked his head around Cael and Kiyoshi to see what Rakuen had, still sucking the filing out of the eclair happily. The pastry nearly fell onto the floor when he saw the masterful cake that he was eating, the only thing stopping it from doing so whas the table which just barely caught it. It was clumsy but it was a fantastic thing to see. Not only was it beautiful and intricate but it was big.

"Jesus Christ!" he gawked, "You decorated that in what? Ten? Fifteen minuets!?"

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 11:50 PM

Kiyoshi nodded, "Yes I think a hint of cinnamon would be perfect."

Rakuen raised an eyebrow, "If you say so.... But unique custom cakes typically go for around a thousand at the minimum...."

((LOL I got that off of Ace of Cakes' Website. They have a minimum of a thousand bucks))

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 11:54 PM

"Pies are done!" Tanyon called out cheerily as the kitchen started to fill up with new employees. "Wow this place filled up while I was busy." He said with a small smile. He gathered the various kinds of pies and brought them up to Cael. "Here ya go boss. I got here 5 apple and 2 of cherry, blueberry, pecan and pumpkin." He said cheerily as he pointed to each one on the rack.

Last edited by katkitoshi; 08-20-2009 at 11:57 PM..

Nekochan5345

Old 08-20-2009, 11:58 PM

Luke just stared at the thing, completely unable to form any words at the sheer intricacy of the cake and of course the implied price. So he just gaped at the thing as the two talked, catching flies like a professional. Only the sudden smell of pie in the air distracted him.

"Pumpkin?," he asked, perking up at the mention of it, "Is there any chance i can get my hands on a slice of that?"

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-21-2009, 12:03 AM

Cael shrugged saying, "The only cakes were made by my father. He always had cakes to cheap for family, cut the price in half. I don't really know about custom cakes but if you say a thousand then mark it for two hundred or so." He turned to Tanyon and said, "Thanks for the nice work." He took the pies from him and put them on platters set up around the counter and put a glass lid over each. He took a fork and lifted one lid off the pie, he sliced a slice and took a bit. He glanced over at Tanyon, "Good work." He took another bite of his pie slice.

He glanced over at Luke and said, "If it comes out of Eli's pocket, than you sure can." He took a knife from under the counter and sliced the pie and handed over a slice.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 AM

Tanyon beamed proudly. "Want me to make some cupcakes now? My cupcakes are awesome." He said happily, excited that his boss likes his work and that he's doing so well on his first day.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-21-2009, 12:09 AM

Cael licked his own fork and nodded saying to Tanyon, "Yes, please do."

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2009, 12:10 AM

Kiyoshi, "Perhaps I was wrong about you being a tyrant.... Thank you for the family discount," he bowed.

Rakuen nodded, "Thank you. I'll tell her that. Who's the delivery guy?"

Last edited by HikariKuro; 08-21-2009 at 12:14 AM..

Nekochan5345

Old 08-21-2009, 12:12 AM

Luke grinned at him, taking the pie greedily.
"Oh you and i are going to be good friends." He said to Cael evily and wasted no time on digging in, "I'm coming here everyday for the rest of his career now. Robing him blind is one of my pastimes you see. You know what...I'll take the whole pie!"

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-21-2009, 12:15 AM

Cael raised a brow and said, "Tyrant?" He nodded saying to both Kiyoshi and Rakuen, "Welcome." He frowned saying, "Haven't hired one yet. For now, you delivery it since you made it. Fair?" Cael smirked at Luke saying, "Well looking foreward to see you hungry everyday then." When he asked for the pie itself Cael, chuckled and held the pie out to Luke and said, "Poor Elijah."

Nekochan5345

Old 08-21-2009, 12:24 AM

"Mhm you can count on that. Ill be here so often ill have diabetes by the end of the week," He said jokingly as he shoveled another piece of pie onto his plate, "But dont feel too bad for him. He robed me of my residence. So now i have to pay for an expensive off campus apartment. A couple sweets seems insignificant in comparison if you ask me"

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-21-2009, 12:26 AM

Cael thought Robed him? He shook his head and chuckled saying, "Yeah. Small comparison."

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2009, 12:28 AM

((ok, I'm a little lost as to who is who and who is in the kitchen with Tanyon LoL, so if I posted and it sounds like he's ignoring people, it's just cause I dunno who's doing what XD))

Tanyon did his little mock salute again, and got started with his cupcakes, looking around the kitchen at all the new guys. Nice.. He thought to himself. Lots of eye candy while I work. Man this is best job EVER! I can't wait to call sis and tell her

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2009, 12:38 AM

Kiyoshi sighed, "I may as well go with him. They're my family too...." He said with a scowl.

Rakuen laughed nervously, "We're kind of the black sheep...."