Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-23-2009, 11:34 PM

Plot

For 200 years the world of humans and magical creatures alike have been ruled by the pieceful elves of heaven. But in the year 2010 ( so people can use guns but swords are the main weapon still) everything changes. The vampires invaded the elven castle and murdered everyone inside, all except the young princess Ourania (Or-an-ia). They kidnap her and vanish into thin air.

Now in the year 2030, 20 years ago from Ourania's birthday and kidnaping the races come together to form a team to find their lost princess so she can take up the crown and her powers and return the world to its ounce beautiful state in contrast to the now evil and dark times things have come too. Will you be brave and save the princess?

Charactures needed:
werewolf - Palmoun

Skeleton
User name:
Character name:
Personality:
Power(s): (not certainly needed)
Appearence:
Short Bio: (please nothing more than 2 paragraphs)
Likes & Dislikes:
Extra:

Pm me your charatures please if you post you'll have less of a chance to be in the rp unless its an awsome characture and i love it!

Rules

1. Follow all the basic rules of mene
2. no godmoding
3. no playing others charactures without permission from that person
4. no dying or killing without my permission my word is law (always wanted to say that!)
5. Don't be mean or rude to other rpers.
6. Have as much fun as possible this is what its about!

Any questions feel free to ask.

Quote:
User name:xXiwantrevengeXx
Character name:Illusion Rose Blake
Racehayrie
Personality:playful, kind, sweet caring, loves jokes
Power(s): shape shifter, talks to animals and controls the elements see's the future or past of the person of a person when she touches them, mind reader
Appearence:
Click this bar to view the full image.

Short Bio: When Illusion was just a pixie, she was often haunted by images of people's deaths. Every night she would go to the forest to talk to the animals, seeing how they were her only friends. All the other pixies and phayries just ignored her. She was alone when the elder phayrie, Adriana, found Illusion in the forest crying. Adriana said nothing just held Illusion until she stopped. crying. Adriana taught Illusion how to control her gifts.
Likes & Dislikes: chocolate, playing pranks, rhyming games. Hates fighthing, sadness, and getting her wings pulled.
Extra: Illusion tends to act like a child even though shes 200 yrs
User name:Seer Of the Future
Character name: Ourania (calls herself Ebony Black)
Race:vampire/elf
Personality:she is a very down to earth sweet girl but barely shows it. On the outside she's very hard and does things her way.
Power(s): The power to control light and to control people's mind(second one from vampire half)
Appearence:
used to look like this

Short Bio: Was kindnaped on her 10th birthday and was then turn vampire or so they thought....they locked her powers inside of her making her hair turn black and her eyes turn black. Her memory was erased so she belives she was a forest elf turned vampire and has ran away from the vampires but they are hunting her down.
Likes & Dislikes: likes soft sounds of nature, sunlight, and swords. Dislikes darkness, vampire hunters, and evil hearted creatures.
Extra:Has a white wolf conpanion she named Apollo. For his loyalty and brave heart and they can here eachothers thoughts when touching.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 11-18-2009 at 01:38 AM..

Cremuex Levier
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-25-2009, 07:31 AM

User name: Cremuex Levier
Character name: Josephine Jouvin
Race: Shapeshifter.
Personality: Josephine is a very friendly shape shifter and has an easy going nature. She also spends a considerable amount of time thinking both in an emotional sense and in an intellectual sense. Although she is friendly she also has a minor case of depression and bouts of personality conflicts. She is easily impressionable and is also sensitive.
Power(s): Can shape shift into any creature, both mythical and real.
Appearance: Day Wear, Night wear.
Short Bio: Josephine grew up in a relatively ordinary life; She had caring parents, went to a girls boarding school with her sister, Abella- When the darkness came she didn't fear it like most did but used it as a way to expand her knowledge. Because of this she became a scholar and travels around looking for more knowledge for the academy to use.
Likes & Dislikes: Josephine enjoys thinking and intellectual sparing (aka. arguing/discussing/debating), she likes to study and reads up on a variety of subjects. She also enjoys chocolate (that she can't eat if she's in a dog form), Italian food and a variety of meats. Josephine dislikes bright sunshine (even more so in the morning when she just woke up), she doesn't like arrogant, close minded or back stabbing people. She also dislikes cats, conflicts and loud noises.
Extra: When Josephine shape shifts into another form such as another person or an animal, she feels and thinks the way they do. If she transforms into a character that cannot speak English, for example, she won't be able to speak English either, but she'll understand the language that person talks in.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-27-2009, 12:01 AM

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I love the charcter! But i wish you would've pmed me but its okay. You're in! If you have any friends tell them about this. exspecalliy some guys or girls playing guys. I'll resurve your spot! thanks![/COLO

Quote:
User name: Slide
Character name: Sano Espion
Race: Dragon
Personality: Free spirited, Fun.
Power(s): She can turn into a dragon and fly if that counts as a power. :]
Appearance:

[[ Human Form/ Usual Form]]

[[ Dragon Form ]]

Short Bio: Sano grew up in a small village. She took after her father who was a dragon while her mother happened to be human hoping her child would be also. The village went on a rampage knowing there had been dragons living there because of a severe dragon attack towards the village years ago so they chased off Sano's father before her birth. After a few month of Sano's birth, that's when her mother found out she was a dragon. It seemed that Sano was beginning to learn how to use her powers correctly with destroying anything. When her mother found out, she had abandoned her into a forest so she can be safe from the angry villagers. After a few years Sano learned how to take care of herself until now as she moved to the new town hoping for an adventure.
Dislikes: Rodents, Sadness and Annoyances
Extra: N/A

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 12-27-2009 at 05:40 AM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-27-2009, 02:07 AM

User name: Palmoun
Character name: Ivan Silvermoon
Race: Werewolf
Personality: He is nice and very careing but you wouldn't guess that from what he looks like. He loves nature and hates anyone who trys to harm anyone or anything.
Power(s): He can turn into either a half werewolf half human thing or a wolf
Appearence: http://c2.api.ning.com/files/wqAzcbP...AnimeGuy16.jpg
Short Bio: He was a regular human till he was five that was when him and his parents where attacked by a group of werewolves. They killed his parents but when they looked at him the smirked. They said that they would only let him live if he would would let them turn him. So he didn't and ever since then he has been a werewolf. But slowly the race of the werewolf has been dieing and not many people see them anymore. But that is only because werewolves have been getting less blood thirsty and don't like to bit people as much anymore.
But Ivan has been around for a while just like any werewolf, he looks like he is about 18 but his real age is unknown and he has lost track of all the years he has been alive. But he has scares all over his body and wears now shirt since he know hw will just rip it when he turns into his other forms.
Likes & Dislikes: He loves apples and will do anything for them and he also like children. He hats cats and anyone who hurts anyone or anything
Extra: He has a scare on his cheek just like in the picture.

Ivan was walking threw a feild near the village he had just left. He had just had been run out of there since they had found out he was a werewolf. THey still thought that werewolves where blood thursty creautres that liked to kill and eat anything. That wasn't true anymore and not many people believed it. So Ivan had to hide that part of him when ever he went into town since he didn't want to cause any trouble. But of course he could only hide it for a little while till someone found out and tell everyone else. But it what also made it very hard was that he was trying to find the princess. He had been alive for a while and remembered the day that she dissappeared. He had been looking for her ever since she dissappeared and he still had no leads over the years.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-27-2009, 02:14 AM

Sitting at the base of a tree Ebony rested. Running all day was exausting... Well at least in her mind anyway. "Apollo, you hungry?" she thought touching the wolfs head softly. "Of course," he thought and she smiled. "Let me guess its my turn to hunt?" she thought and he seemed to grin. "Why yes. Yes it is. But as always I wont let you be alone. Who knows what would happen if I did that?" he thought teasingly. "Oh very funny. Come on then I bet I can take it down before you." she said aloud still touching his head. "You're on." he thought and they set out to get food for the fast approaching night.

Palmoun

Old 08-27-2009, 02:20 AM

Ivan sighed and turned into his wolf form and started to look for his dinner. He was getting hungery and hunting for the princess on a empy belly wasn't a good idea. He began to sniff the ground and soon found the sent of deer and licked his lips. "looks like I am eating good tonight" he said and ran after the sent. He soon came to herd of deer and stayed on teh outside trying to find the right deer to pick off when he went in to chase them.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-27-2009, 02:28 AM

Ebony watched the herd of deer closely. She had to get a big one for she hadn't fed in a few days. And then spotting a rather fitting deer she slowly suck up closer and tensed. she sprung and ran after the deer. The Herd ran and she ran faster to keep up. Apollo jumped from a tree and lannded on the deer and killed it with one bite to the neck. "Show off. You knew i was going to lead them that way." she said and knelt next to him and stroked him. " Yes and I used it to my advantage." he thought and she rolled her eyes. "Nice catch smarty eat up." she said and bit the deers neck.

Palmoun

Old 08-27-2009, 02:32 AM

Ivan growled to himself when a girl and another wolf chased after his herd. THey had even taken down the deer he had wanted. "great now I have to look for another meal... or do I." he said and walked over to the two. He made himself look really weak and as if he hadn't eaten in a while. When he got closer to them he crouched low and whimpered a little bit. He didn't care if he was begging, he was hungery and needed food now.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-27-2009, 02:37 AM

Ebony looked up startled and saw the hungry weak wolf and smiled tenderly. She really had a soft spots for animals. "Go on there's plenty for you two. Isn't there Apollo?" she asked and he shook his head yes and resoomed to eating. Ebony relized that some blood was trickling down the corner of her mouth. With her fingure she got rid of the blood and licked her fingure clean savoring the sweet taste.

Palmoun

Old 08-27-2009, 02:44 AM

Ivan smiled and walked over to the deer and started to eat it. The girl looked nice and cutie and she was a animal lover by the looks of it. He ate happly and soon relized that he was eating more then he should and stoped. He backed away from the deer and smiled at the girl. "thank you" he said as he licked the blood from his muzzle and started to walk away.

Cremuex Levier
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2009, 11:23 AM

Josephine had had a pleasant day of research from the creatures she'd been studying but now that the sun had started to slowly fade into night she had to get home. She could smell something rustic but she knew that there was no metal for at least two more kilometers... And this was the forest after all- the scent would have been lost. It took a good five minutes for her to figure out where it was coming from and by then she'd seen it before she could decipher the smell.

"Oh gosh-" she said slightly woozily at the sight. A poor deer, an old adult by the looks, probably not as fast as the others- approximately 5 years old- was lying dead on the ground. A fresh kill by the looks from the lack of blood at the site. But that wasn't all- it was usual for an animal such as a wolf to kill such an animal- but for a young girl to be eatting raw meat from such a pure animal. It was just unutterable.

Josephine leaned against a tree and rolled around to seek cover behind it. Wolves are normally pack animals, there might be more of them around, maybe even protecting their territory.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-28-2009, 01:36 AM

Surprised at the wolf speaking Ebony jumped up and looked at him. "You're a werewolf," she said and he turned around and showed her teeth. At the sight of them the hair on his back stood on end. Everyone knew vampires where the ones who had caused the darkness and what was worse vampires and werewolves where true blood enemies. "Why are you here? What are y-" she said and stiffened. She had herd russling from the brush by the tree and pulled out her consealed dagger. She touched Apollo's head and thought, "Quickly sneak in from behind it. This may be another werewolf." And doing as he was told he dissapeared into the dark brush. "You brought a find?" she asked the werewolf cooly and stared at him. Everyone was always out to hurt her. Why couldn't they just be nice and be friends or better yet just leave her alone?

Palmoun

Old 08-28-2009, 01:55 AM

Ivan sighed and turned into his human form. "I brought nothing." he said softly and turned to see her. He saw that she was a vampire ans sighed. "I have no reason to fight you so please just leave me be." he said and you could tell that he was tired. He was tired of everyone and everything trying to pick a fight with him when he didn't want to. "and please leave that person alone, she isn't with me and is no werewolf. RIght now I am the only werewolf around here for mile and I really dont feel like fighting a vampire since I dont like to fight." he said as he looked at her and you could see his scare on his face clearly.

To Delfador
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2009, 02:01 AM

User name: To Delfador.
Character name: Delfador "Delf" Virelai.
Race: Human.
Personality: Delfador is warm, friendly, fun loving and happy girl.
Power(s): Unknown, if she even has any.
Appearance: Delfador is a pudgy 6 year old little girl. Although not short for her age her slight pudge makes her look shorter then she actually is. She has medium length straight black hair that she usually keeps in two piggy tails on either side of her head. She also has unusually bright blue eyes.
Short Bio: Delfador ran away from home under the impression that she's a princess (lets face it, what type of little girl doesn't think they're a princess?) and was switched at birth. Now she's off on an adventure to find her 'real parents'. Stuffed in her back pack she brought with her though was a pack of band aids, colouring pencils, a small writing book and enough chocolates to do her a week. And her lovely teddy bunny Mr Num-nums.
Likes & Dislikes: Delfador LOVES animals, bright colours (mostly pink though), flowers, candy, sweet tasting things, teddys/plush toys, toys and meeting new friends. Delfador dislikes vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, avocado, pumpkin, sweet potato-). She doesn't like dark and damp places. She doesn't like clowns and she thinks that boys have a disease called 'cooties' that are infectious if you get too close to them. Also, she dislikes YOU. That's right, YOU. Look what you've done! You've made the poor girl cry! Shame on you! (Just joking with the last bit... She's not really crying.)
Extra: Delfador's natural enemy is darkness, she can't sleep at night without a night light or a candle by her bed! She's also allergic to mulberry. Delfador has both a stutter and a lisp, making her sound incredibly cute... presuming you can understand her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-28-2009, 02:04 AM

Surprised she relaxed and whisled and Apollo came trotting back. "Good, I was hoping that we wouldn't have to fight. I've really done too much of that in this life." she said and petted Apollo. "I'm Ebony Black and this is my friend and loyal compainion Apollo." she said and flashed one of her rare smiles. "And what's your name?" she asked happily and put her dagger back.

Cremuex Levier
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2009, 02:34 AM

Josephine stood quietly as the wolf simply walked away. They knew she was there, but either they weren't going to do anything about it or they were just going to talk about what to do next. Josephine grabbed her satchel of equipment close to her chest and tried to steady her breathing. That wolf had given her the scare of her life- She turned around and peaked out of the side of the tree.

The other wolf wasn't a wolf at all, the wolf had disappeared and in it's place a man had appeared. Werewolves? My goodness. She thought to herself. She looked around the forest area she was standing in. She could try to continue back home, after all it was getting late. She could watch them and make notes on how they lived and interacted with each other. She could even go out and try to meet them- though that would be a danger in itself. Josephine had never studied werewolves before so she wasn't sure how they'd perceive her. They might see her as a threat, a new meal or one of their own.

Josephine gave a long sigh and changed into a much smaller self, a little lizard. She scurried along the woodland floor behind the man. She couldn't understand what they were saying though but at least they hadn't spotted her yet. Now all they would find was her satchel and her notes if they went to look for her.

Palmoun

Old 08-28-2009, 03:23 PM

Ivan smiled when he saw her smile, it looked good on her. "My name is Ivan silvermoon." he said and bowed to Ebony "and it is a pleasure to met you and your friend." he then straighted himself up. He smiled at her "so what brings you out here?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-29-2009, 02:06 AM

"Vampires.. I really do hate them... They did change me against my will.. But you know running gets really old... So lately its been they come to me, fight for my life, and move.. Not much honor or glory in it but its surviving.. Apollo? what are you sniffing at? Oh well just don't kill it alright? she said and he grinned trotting off nose to the ground and following a sent trail. "But really I can't go into towns I mean when humans see me all hell breaks loose..." she said and rolled her eyes. " Life just sucks."

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2009, 02:13 AM

Ivan laughed "I have to agree with you there, life does suck." he said and sat down on a rock. "I try to hide the fact that I am a werewolf when I head into human villages. But they usually find out after the first day and start yelling 'ah there is a blood thirsty werewolf, help me help me.' or 'get out of here you evil creature before I hit you with a silver bullet." he siad and sighed "no one gets that werewolves aren't blood thirsty anymore and no one will every help in in what I am looking for anymore, it kind of sucks." he said as he looked at her

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-29-2009, 02:25 AM

" Looking for? What are you looking for?" she asked and noticed Apollo had come out of the forest and slowly following the scent back into the small clearing they where in and shook her head. He was a horrible tracker sometimes. " Is it some thing or some one?" she asked and cocked her head to the side. maybe it would be something different helping Ivan to find this thing... Maybe then after he could help her figure out what the hell had happened to her....

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2009, 02:30 AM

Ivan smiled at her "I am looking for a girl but not just any girl, I am looking for the princess." he said as he looked at her and wondered if she knew anything. he hoped that she did since then he would ahve a lead to where I was looking and maybe what she looks like.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-29-2009, 02:50 AM

" the princess? Why does that ring a bell?" she murmured and sat down abruptly and crosed her legs. she put to fingures to either side of her temples and thought hard. She saw the place where they had kept her.. and all the horrible things they had put her threw... " They said that the princess was safely in her cage and could never escape and that the tests," she shuddered at the word, " she had gone threw where herendous... but somehow she was stronger then they anticipated." she said and opened her eyes and the memories faded. And stared at him. "The vampires are holding her captive and puttin her threw tests... Thoseare so horrible..." she said and stood abruptly breking their eye contact.

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2009, 02:54 AM

Ivan looked at her and nodded, he finally had a lead. "okay, so it looks like I am headed to the vampires." he said and looked at her worryed when she stood up abruptly. "are you okay?" he asked and thought back to when she shuddered. "or is soemthing out there?" he asked as he hightend his sences for a second. He could hear and smell anything for miles and smelled nothing or heard nothing.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-29-2009, 02:58 AM

" I got away... I got away from them and those horrible tests... And if she's going through them... I don't know how lond she could last... I almost broke.." she said and grabbed her sword belt and attached it around her waist. " But you're going to need help to get in... And hpefully get out. I'm up for it. For the princcess. " she said and offered her hand to him it was his choice.

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2009, 02:44 PM

Ivan smiled and shook her hand "thank, I might need the help" he said happly. He was glad that he had found a companion in her since he was starting to get very lonly. He had been alone for so long that he couldn't even count how many years it had been.