gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 01:56 AM

"so where are you two going ?" Gio looked curious to them.
"and are you two a couple ?" He so hoped they weren't cause he kinda liked Isobel,
He didn't knew why but something made him different around her."Though i don't know her i like her" He thought to him self.

((EternalRaine323 , that signature is from ffx-2 ps2 , the song 1000 words XD))

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 02:03 AM

Isobel shook her head. "No, I just met him today," she explained. She smiled at Gio, and moved closer to him. His smell was intoxicating. He smelled so sweet to her. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. A pure desire of the flesh, but it wasn't hunger. She battered her eyelashes without noticing it. "I'm not really going anywhere in particular. I'm a nomad, 'she told him.

(( yes it is! lol ))

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 02:17 AM

Gio noticed that she came closer and he started to blush,"so do you have a boy friend ?"
"No , why did you asked that loudly" He thought to him self.
well at least lets wait for her answer. Gio looked to Isobel.

Last edited by gioistegek; 09-06-2009 at 02:33 AM..

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 03:17 AM

Isobel blushed at his question and giggled a bit. "I might," she told Gio with a smile. She moved even closer to him. The only male vampires she had ever met were her brother and father. His scent was strong. As she drew closer, she noticed the human in his blood. She had never realized that the smell could be pleasing, but it was. The mixture was so divine, that for a moment she was a bit delirious. It was a good thing she had just fed. Otherwise, she might have been tempted to drink of Gio.

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 03:20 AM

Gio moved his mouth to her ear to whisper,"Is it Ivan ?"
He liked the way Isobel smelled so he kept his head at her ear for a couple of seconds and then stands normal again.

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 03:32 AM

Isobel felt her cold flesh rise as Gio whispered in her ear. Her cheeks filled with fresh blood that did not belong to her. She cursed her latest meal. If she had not eaten, she would not be able to blush. Isobel shook her head. "I don't have one," she felt compelled to be honest with him. Isobel stood on her tip-toes and brought her face up to his. She studied his features for a moment, and then withdrew. She shook her head to unfog it. She would not be bewitched by his beauty, he would work for her. "Where are you headed," she asked Gio clearly.

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 03:38 AM

"YES!" Gio answered , "oh ...sorry" he said while blushing,
"I was on my way escaping for humans" He looked sad to the ground while thinking about his mother.
While he takes his shirt off he shows his wings , "looks i got a bullet in here" He points at his wing,"So i tried to fly but without succes"

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 03:49 AM

Isobel looked at Gio with concern. "Are you all right? It looks like it's taking a while to heal," she said. This was weird for her. Isobel healed quickly because she was born full vampire. "Did you not inherit the healing gene?" she asked him with curiosity. He really was different. There was nothing she could do. Well, I could remove the bullet she thought. She held his wounded wing gently and firmly grasped the bullet lodged in it. She tugged a couple times, and it came loose. Blood flowed from the wound, and Isobel stumbled backward, resisting the temptation.

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 04:00 AM

"No , since i am half human i don't heal very quick" Gio notices the blood streaming out of him and sees the face of Isobel,"Don't worry you can drink it" He smiled to her while coming closer.
"Or are you afraid for blood ?" He laughed while cleaning the blood from his body,though there was still streaming blood from his wing.

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 04:17 AM

Isobel shook her head. "I do not drink from sentient beings," she told Gio. Her face had become expressionless. She backed away from him. The smell was too much for her. IT took all her inner strength not to drink. He smelled so delicious. The scent aroused her. She was more aware of the scent of his blood than she had ever been aware of anything. She turned her head. She was truly thankful that she has just drank.

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 04:24 AM

"ok,but i wouldn't matter if you did" Gio kept pushing her to drink,why he didn't knew but he felt like she wanted to but prevented herself.He comes closer to Isobel and turns her around,"what's wrong ?"

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 04:32 AM

Isobel's eyes turned black as they do when she is thirsty. She was giving in to her animal. She reached out for Gio, but stopped herself. She shook her head. "No, you don't want me doing that,"she told him defiantly. She turned around and walked into the woods. She almost attacked a sentient. he was a living, depending on the use of the term, vampire, and she almost attacked him. Isobel was furious with herself. She had never before had the desire to harm another capable of intellect. She felt disgusted with herself.

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 04:35 AM

Gio sees Isobel walking away and decides to follow her,"hey wait up"
He bites in his finger and uses all his power to fly in front of her.
Gio smiles and puts his finger in her mouth."see it isn't difficult to suck someone else blood"

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 05:22 AM

Isobel's eyes darkened again, but not to black. They were red. She hadn't had blood from a human in so long. She pulled away. It repulsed her. She couldn't handle the thought of him being able to think for himself. "I can't do it!" she yelled at Gio. Why didn't he understand? She couldn't, there was a mental block there. She felt too much emotion toward sentient life to take it for sustenance. She slapped Gio across the face. There was a loud smack, and she instantly regretted the act.

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 05:30 AM

Gio looks confused to Isobel,maybe she really didn't want to drink blood.
Though Gio thought it was just a game."I'm sorry i didn't want to push you that hard"
He smiled though he still felt her hand on his face,While he put his shirt back on he cleans the blood and looks around.
"Well where are we going ?" he asked curious to Isobel.

((what's ur real life name ?))

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 05:42 AM

Isobel drew her hand back away from Gio's face. She was quite cross with him. She didn't understand why he was not understanding that she did not like to drink of intelligent beings. He infuriated her. "Who said you could come with me?" she asked with her arms folded in front of her chest. Despite the charade, she would have liked him to come with her. She needed the company.

(( Raine. Yours? ))

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 05:47 AM

He smiled while saying "I just like to be around you and our kinda people need to stay together to survive"

((sounds like a final fantasy character from Vii,i need to go now it's 7:48 in the morning here in the netherlands and i stayed up all night XD maybe i will be back later :D))

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 03:22 PM

Kamui wondered through the park, her aura ribbons circling around her madly. Fortunately for her they were a nearly transparent white crystalline..... But people still suspected her of not being human because her aura was unusually warm. So much so in fact that she would often run around in the winter with a sun dress on....

She had chain wrapped around her right arm. If she needed to all she had to do was shake it down real quick and then she could use it as a whip.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-06-2009, 03:26 PM

Ivan smiled at the two as they talked and slowly back out of there veiw. They seemed like that wanted to be alone for now and he wasn't going to bother them. He slowly made his way back to the towns park, where he usually slept when he was tired. No inn would ever take him in because of his tiger eyes or his canine teeth. So he was forced to sleep on the streets.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 03:39 PM

Kamui found a tree with some decent shade and leaned against it. It was too damn hot to stay in the sun..... She watched the children as they ran and played.

Kamui sighed, 'It must be nice to have that kind of freedom....'

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 03:49 PM

Ivan smiled when he saw some kids playing with a ball when he got to the park. THey lost there ball and it rolled over to him. He picked it up and tryed to hand it back to them but they just ran off screaming when they saw his teeth and eyes. "why is the world so mean to what is different." he said as he tossed the ball after the kids.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 03:53 PM

"Because humans are nothing but sheep. They are controlled by religion, politics, and society. If one person who looks like he knows what he's saying fears something then everyone will believe that it must be evil and dangerous. Humans are just a bunch of degenerates that are unable to think for themselves. I pity them really.....," Kamui said.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 03:57 PM

Ivan laughed as he heard her. "you are right about that and I also pitty them for they do not see that they also carry within them the blood of many feared creauters. " he said as he looked at the girl who talked. She looked different from everyone else and he could sence that she wasn't human. "but one day they will see how foolish they have been and try to make peace with us but it will be to late by then." he said as he walked over to her.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 04:04 PM

Kamui laughed bitterly, "I'm certainly not going to forgive my aunt for selling me to a bunch of scientists thats for sure. Not after the spent the past ten years trying to turn me into a one man army....."

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 04:06 PM

Ivan smirked "I would agree with you there and I also have no plans of forgiving anyone fro doing what they did to me." he said as he thought back to all the pain humans had brought him over the years. "by the way what are you? you certainly aren't human but I can't figure out what you are." he said as he looked at her up and down. All he knew was that she was very cute and wasn't human.