jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 10-08-2009, 03:39 AM

(( no your fine. could you pick a blue that's a little better to read please.))

"Yes, another female wolf is here, but she's not in any shape to really do anything at the moment." As I spoke the sound of rain was coming in from the east. " Well if your with me we have to go, i'll allow you into my pack but what rank hmmm"
I began to walk away.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 10-08-2009, 03:45 AM

Alexia followed him and smiled as she was eager to see the wolf's actual den. She walked beside him and siffed around as she smelled his scent marks. He must not like intruders I guess it might be a bad idea to stay to long. She thought to herself as she started to jump up as it now poured. She was perfectly fine with the rain it was her friend when she was lonely, her lullaby when she was tired, and her diary when she was sad.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 03:50 AM

"The rain is poison here because of the smog, it's not very far from here so we need to get to my den soon. by the way my name is Jahero and i'm the alpha the pack white could. like I said you are welcome to live here with me but again i don't no what role you could fill"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-08-2009, 03:58 AM

Alexia shrugged as she caught up with the wolf after her long jump. She just sniffed again, all the new scents were so curious and well... New. She looked at Jehero and smiled, he seemed different too, kind, not mean like most lone wolves she met. She had learned not to trust others because of past experiances but he seemed safe. She thought about the question and decided to stay for a little and unless she really liked it or found a reason to stay she would leave later. "Sure I guess I can stay for a bit." She said happily.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 04:09 AM

"Good, my den is over here" The den was covered in vines. The roofing was still in place so it was the best place to get out of the rain. The only light inside the building where small fires I had taken from out side and placed in here. Keeping them lite was the hard part but it was worth it.

(( If you could answer the question of what rank to put you in that would be great, something like what your good at to help me place you in the pack))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-08-2009, 04:12 AM

Alexia walked around and sniffed the fires. "Do you have anyone who can heal things, I'm real good with herbs and injuries." She said with a slightly goofy smiled. :3

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 04:26 AM

"Nope, you can have the job if you want it. Pull up some vine and rest. Will go hunting in the morning ok" I was tired. I other female was already sleeping and the rain had started. What a day it has been ((Thank you, well i'm gettting off of here. I'll post again in the morning. good night))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-08-2009, 04:31 AM

((kk))
Alexia took some vines and went to sleep. She was quick to sleep in the comfortable surrounding.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2009, 11:17 AM

The one good thing that Killers did: make very good structures. She had slept in her den that night, after smelling more and more loners come in and White Cloud taking them in. She was low on Pack members, her brother had died a few moons ago, and soon after sickness washed through leaving only her and a few loners. She sighed, she would have to make an effort to get some wolves.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 12:08 PM

That night I dreamed about the humans and their battles. It was a dark vivied dream. The screams of human pups rong out in my ear as they where left alone. I awoke to see that a few of the fires had gone out. The two females where still sleeping, " i guess i should start the fires again"

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 10-08-2009, 06:32 PM

Asha woke,feeling mush stonger than before.She stood up and looked around,even with the fire out she could see quiet well.Asha saw that the male was also up.She slowly walked over to the burnt out fire and shivered.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 06:39 PM

" the fire should be lite again soon. If you could go get some of that wood over there and place it on the pit that would be great"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-08-2009, 07:13 PM

Asha nodded."Right".She walked over to the pile of firewood and grabbed a few piecies. She threw them on the fire and sat down."Um thanks for letting me sleep here."

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 07:27 PM

"Your welcome my dear, i rather you over here than over there" I began lighting the fires with a piece of lit wood from the main fire, soon the building was lit once more. " Give it a minute it'll get warmer in here. So what's your name?" I asked walking up to her and sitting down next to her.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2009, 07:33 PM

Hazel had started the fires and she put her special scent into it. It was a special ritual that the Fire Born Pack had. The made a howl smelling stench in the smoke to warn other predators.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 07:45 PM

((we need to find you some pack members))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-08-2009, 07:49 PM

"My name is Asha"She said.Asha looked at the bright flames watching them flicker.She stood back, getting a bit hot.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 08:10 PM

"well hello Asha. This is my pack. The wolf you see over there is my healer, who's name I still don't know" This made me laugh " and then there's me, I'm the Alpha of this pack and my name is Jahero" The fire danced in my eyes as i watched it.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-08-2009, 11:23 PM

The she-wolf who had just arived woke up from a restless dream. She stretched and yawned as she walked out. She looked around hoping to find someone to talk to again. She sniffed the air in hopes of a scent. When she saw the other two she smiled and walked over to them. She seemed a little calmer but was really just tired. She saw the fire and looked at it, remembering her birth she smiled. "So you are you two?" She said a little happily a tiny bit tired.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 10-09-2009 at 01:26 AM..

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-09-2009, 02:43 AM

Jahero looked over at the other female wolf. "You know who I am healer, i'm the alpha male here and this is Asha. Shes the female from last night. She doesn't have a rank yet but, well I'm just getting to know her. But where to go hunting soon"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-09-2009, 03:03 AM

Alexia looked at the other female and started to quietly feel threatened. She nodded and laughed at how silly she was sounding. "I meant how are you and I can join the hunt if you like." She said as she sat down and sniffed the fire slightly burning her nose with a tiny yelp but it wasn't much.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-09-2009, 11:16 AM

((agreed, I'll get some of my pals to join.))

Hazel smiled. She loved how her territory was the most rich in food, while the White Cloud pack had to search for rats. She finished her groundhog and went to the top of the building. She sighed. They were in the same spot. "They always think things through for to long. The key is to act." she muttered to herself.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-09-2009, 05:21 PM

(( great, just have them pick the rank, or the rank you want them in k))

"Oh i'm sorry, yes go for it. There is no big game in her yet but we have some smaller game like rats and things. Sadly the Fire born pack has the better food at this time. so we may have to sneck over there"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-09-2009, 08:03 PM

The wolf laughed, she wondered why this wolf hadn't asked her name yet. She didn't care cause she didn't have one but it was quite strange. She laughed again as she thought of how she could get easy food in her own territory.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-09-2009, 10:57 PM

"By the way I haven't gotten your name, can give you an order if I don't have your name healer" I didn't like the way she laughed, was she up to something that I didn't know about. Was she in with the fire born tribe? If so I should keep more things to my self from now on until I'm sure.