Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-24-2009, 01:05 AM

Sam then tumbled over to them. He was still in his tiger form and had a cut over his one eye and a gash down his side. He limped over to them and didn't bother to turn back human for that would just make him pass out. He looked at Kokihi and then Alex, "when I ....said hid, I... ment it." he said as he looked at them. He then pushed Alex with his head towards a small house across the street, "come on... we need... to get... you out.. of here." he managed to say as he panted, The house was him home, it was easy to watch over his teritory from there.

Simon layed on the ground with a big gash over his back. Sam had gotten him with a surpris attack after Alex managed to get punch him and. He slowly got to his feet and winced with pain. "I will get her." he muttered "but not now." he said as he made his way out of there

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-24-2009, 02:31 AM

(i just got a new laptop so i will get on now)
Lia looked at her watch "oh crud class starts soon" she ran inside the school and to her locker and fiddled with her lock "come on now is not the time for you to be difficult" Lia hit her locker and hurt her hand "owww" she shook it then looked at it "I'm going to have a bruise there in the morning she opened her classroom door to find her classroom empty "just great I think I'm going to be late so I rush to class only to find that no one is here" Lia sat down at her desk and put her head down waiting for the bell to ring

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2009, 03:56 AM

Alex pulled Kokihi with her as she followed the tigure. She walked into the house and locked the door. She hesitantly walked to the tigure and said,"Sam? Sam? Are you okay?" she asked and looked around. She gently stroked his head and kissed it. "Thank you...." she whispered and looked around. She rushed to the bathroom and got out hydrogenproxide and swabs and bandages. "Stay still this is going to sting a little and it might hurt... "she said softly and began swabing his wounds.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2009, 04:40 AM

Kokihi stroked the tiger as Alex applied the medication to his wounds.
"So, may I please have an explanation now?" she asked in her usual soft tone.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2009, 04:54 AM

Alex looked at her and then back at the tigure. "A few weeks ago I was jumped by the gang... Instead of hurting me They took me to their leader.... He said whom ever wanted me could have me.... I saw all of their reall forms... The vampires, the werewolves, the shapeshifters, the electropaths.... You name it... And Simon called me.... And I.... I ran... And he marked me and promised to kill me... I know too much..." Alex said and began to wrapp his wounds.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2009, 05:05 AM

Kokihi watched the tiger as she listened to Alex's story.
"You know...I never told you my name. I'm Kokihi" She said and smiled sweetly at the girl.
"If its alright, I'd like to stay with you and help you."
She dropped any pretenses and became the straight faced disciplined woman she was raised to be.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2009, 05:25 AM

"You don't understand... They kill you too. They'll hunt you down like they hunt me. They will not grant you a moment of peace.... They'll torment you... It's something no one deserves beaches of me." Alex said and sat back as she finsihed her work. "Do you feel better Sam?" she asked quietly and scratched him behind the ears. Alex gathered the stuff to throw away and stood. "If anything I'd rather die.... Then let anyone else get hurt because of my stupid mistake..." she said quietly barely able to hear herself and walked out of the room to throw the stuff away.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2009, 05:30 AM

Kokihi sighed.
"I'm used to being hunted. . . " She said to the tiger.
she got up and followed Alex out of the door.
"I'm not as helpless as you may think I am. Its true that I would rather not fight, but when a friend is in danger, I have no choice." She glanced at the girls tattoo "They do not frighten me."

Palmoun

Old 10-24-2009, 02:42 PM

Sam slowly turned back into his human form and stood up. "No." he said as he walked over to Alex, "no one deserves to die untill there time is up. Simon is just a spoilled brat that wants nothing more then the world and woman at his side. If he can't have them he either kills them or takes it by force." he said as he leand agenst the wall. "so guess what your stuck with me." he said as he looked at her and smiled. Then looked at kokihi "I would enjoy that help but I will also protect you, I dont want someone les to get marked."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2009, 03:59 PM

Alex nodded and looked at them. "Im really greatful for the help.... But please promise me Kokihi that you'll be safe.... I'm afraid that sense you're so pretty Simon will really come after you..." Alex said quietly. It was so hard to talk to people... And it was even harder speaking her mind. She went threw the day being silent and only answering when questioned. She couldn't keep up conversation. She couldn't lie. The only way she could voice her feelings was threw art... But right now, that wasn't a possiblity....

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 10-24-2009, 04:23 PM

((Guess i'll just magically move positions))

Seri-Ana Left the scene. Simon was being an idoit. Going after his prize like that. Seri often wondered what the elf was thinking most of the time. But then again one could easily see. Seri remembered their meeting with that girl. Simon scared her half to death. Of coarse Seri-Ana couldn't speak up herself. She was practically human herself. Of one of the closest creatures in the gang to a human. Seri left the scene before the battle.

She found herself wondering the wood heading back to the base. There was a small house on the way. The one that Sam owned. Simon and Sam were always riveals. Seri remembered Sam when he was in the gang. Always ready to beat Simon into a blood bag. Still Seri found herself looking at the house. Something always pulled her to go saw hi to the ex-member. But it would only stir up old fights. Seri hid herself behind a large tree. Going back to the base could wait. That girl did know too much..

((Also, what does Simon look like anyway? The pic on the front isn't showing to me))

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-24-2009, 04:55 PM

(same here i cant see the pictures)
Lia sat in class for a while until she got bored then decided to leave her books on her desk and walked out the door. Once she was outside she could sense that she had missed something and it wasn't a pretty site "they were here" Lia said quietly to herself she never did get herself involved with the gangs though she had been asked to join before she could tell they were gone now but why were they here "what are you guys up to now"

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 10-24-2009, 05:26 PM

((was that towards me?))

Palmoun

Old 10-24-2009, 06:18 PM

Sam nodded, "yeah I will keep her safe, but also you. I dont want him to kill another human not after he killed Clair." he said softly. Clair had gone to there school and he had been her boyfriend. But SImon had gotten a good look at her and wanted her. But she didn't want him so he killed her, Sam had to make up a story about her being killed in a car crash so that they didn't go after Simon and anyone else in the gang.

((simon look like this

Last edited by Palmoun; 10-24-2009 at 06:26 PM..

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-24-2009, 06:40 PM

(if you mean what Lia said no it was kind of to herself and nice picture)
Lia breathed in she could tell that what had happened went down not to long ago she walked towards it not really knowing why but she felt she needed to know who was involved and if anyone was hurt a couple of the neutral's went to this school and if gangs were around they were almost sure to be involved somehow

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2009, 07:35 PM

((sorry if some pictures didn't show up. Idk but my computer is being a pain in the butt lately))

Alex looked at Sam sadley. "Simon told me about Clair..." she said but she couldn't finish. She could barely think of it. It was horrible that someone would be so cruel to kill someone as innoscent as Clair. But Alex knew she had been asking for this fate. She had gotten to curious, to involved in trying to figure out the many unexplained things in this town. She wondered about it ever sense she moved in with this family. She wouldn't tell anyone about being adopted... Not even if Simon held a knife to her throat. He would just use that as another one of his mental tricks... The more someone knows about you the more they can control you and Alex knew it... That's why she never got close to anyone... Not even her foster parents...

Palmoun

Old 10-24-2009, 07:48 PM

sam sighed and nodded, "yeah well that was why I left them." he said softly and then looked at her. "now you understand why I have to protect you. I dont want you to met the same fate as her and I am going to make sure that you live, even if I die trying." he said as he looked at her. Determination and care was in his yellow eye and he smiled. "now then you better know all the places that I own since they are safe heavens for you." he said as he looked at her "you already know that school is one, but also here and a house just down the road are places that the gang never goes near."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2009, 08:00 PM

Alex nodded making a mental note of these places. "What caused Simon to attack the school? What is it about today that is different today then anyonther day?" she asked quietly and shivered slightly. She wished she was dry and that Kokihi was dry too so that they wouldn't catch cold. Then she wouldn't be shivering. Light flashed from her and she and Kokihi were instantly dry. "I didn't mean to! I sware! I didnt mean to!" Alex said quickly as they stared at her. "I sware! I don't know how I do it! I'm not part of the gang I sware!" she said worriedly.

Palmoun

Old 10-24-2009, 08:19 PM

Sam smiled and shrugged "looks like you got some magic in you." he said them smiled even wider "you just need to control it so that you can use it agenst him" he siad then sat down on his couch "I will teach you if you want, it could help you in many ways. But it is your choice."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2009, 08:28 PM

Alex rung her hands worriedly and remembered her parents. "Oh god... My parents are going to kill me... " she said quietly and sat on the floor in front of the couch. "Could you please teach me? I don't want to repeat that horrible mistake I made two years ago..." she asked quietly. Really Alex loved magic but she had worked magic in a horrible way two years ago and it had scared her. Somehow she had cast a spell on her foster parents and they began hating eachother and hating her. They had beaten her and then had gotten a devorcd sending her back to the foster home. She never, ever wanted to repeat that again.

Palmoun

Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 PM

Sam looked at her and nodded "yes I can, but it will take time for you to master them." he said as he leand forward, his face was less then a foot away from hers. HIs yellow eyes looked into hers and he smiled "and dont worry, nothing is going to happen to anyone that is close to you. I promise." he said as he looked at her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2009, 09:02 PM

Alex was a little surprised by how close Sam was to her. This was the closest she had ever been to any boy. That is under her own free will... Simon had gotten to close for comfort many times but she hadn't been able to do anything about it. She seemed to repel the boys some what. But she knew that was because they had tons of other girls way prettier than her to pick from. But lately there had been a rumor in school that some guys said she was a really good kisser. Which she wouldn't know because she had never kissed anyone.

Palmoun

Old 10-24-2009, 09:09 PM

Sam then smiled at her, "so do you want me to excort you home or are you planning on staying here for the rest of the day?" he asked as he looked at her. He planed that if she went home he would follow her and stay by her side at all times.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2009, 09:27 PM

Kokihi sat silently listening to the exchange. This poor girl, she thought, had been through so much. She was so deep in thought that she had hardly noticed when she was suddenly dry.
she looked up at Sam and Alex.
"So...You have magic to..." she whispered.

((sorry sorry! I have a lot of work today. thanks so much for not leaving me behind! >.<))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-25-2009, 12:26 AM

((No problem. It's mean when that happens. I try my best not to do it.))

Alex looked at Kokihi and then at Sam. "I really.... Don't want to go home... Simon will hurt my family if I do...." she said and stared at her hands in her lap. She was shaking slightly wishing she could be braver. "Would you mind if I stay?.... Just until the time school gets over.." she asked quietly still staring at her shaking hands.