Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 06:26 AM

Bound by Chains

Walking in the a large trading house you see many slaves lined up against the walls, all bound by chains, some are reality, you figure they are the obedient ones, and others are bloody and covered in bruises, the not so obedient ones.
Walking up to what looks like a front counter, the man behind the desk smiles at you and welcomes you.

(Slaves) The man tells the person that had walked you to unchain you and takes you to the ‘examining room’.
(Masters) The man bows before moving away and asking you what you would like to purchase today.

Last edited by Vexous; 11-13-2009 at 03:35 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 06:26 AM

The Examining Room:

Here you are judged on what type of slave you are, you are given collars of different colors, depending on what you are and how you act.

The collars:

Red- Energetic
White- Innocent
Green- Optimist
Blue- Pessimist
Violet- Loving
Pink- Perky/flirty
Orange- Loyal
Yellow- Happy
Grey- Wild/Violent
Black- Depressed/un loyal

(each slaves is given no more than 5 and no less then 2)

Then you are given special items that will help you to fill your slave role to the fullest:
The items:

Necklace with a music note - Able to sing
bracelet with a music note- Able to play an instrument
charm bracelet with kitchen wear- Cooks
Maids outfit- Cleans
A necklace with a small veil of ink - Able to read and write/ draw
earrings in the shape of a question mark- Has mysterious powers
Silver ring with a Shield on it - Protects
Sliver ring with a Sword on it- Fights
special collar/chocker with a red gem- master can use slave as a weapon
Anklet with a cat on it- looks after animals

(no more then three)

Last edited by Vexous; 10-28-2009 at 09:31 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 07:14 AM

Profile Format:
Pm me with one of these

Masters:

Username:
I am a:
My name is:
I am What i am because:
I have the abilty to: (3 abilties max)
What i would like in a slave: (collars you wants 5 max)
What i think a slave should do:(Items they have 3 max)

Slaves

Username:
I am a:
My name is:
I am What i am because:
I have the abilty to: (3 abilities max)
My collar Colors are: (5 max)
The Items i have are: (3 max)

please include a pic aswell, you can include bio's and such if you like

Last edited by Vexous; 11-10-2009 at 06:21 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 07:26 AM

Rules

• I am Master of this RP
• No cybering (romance is encouraged, just don’t take it to far keep it PG-16)
• PM me profiles- Title it ‘Bound by chains’
• Proper grammar people! No *hello* or -Hello- because it's "Hello,"!
• Have fun! I know rules are a bother, but this is the most important

if you have any questions here's the OOC thread: Click!

Last edited by Vexous; 10-28-2009 at 09:33 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 07:30 AM

Setting:

you are living in the Modern times, where castle's are well alive and it's perfectly legal to have slaves.
The building you enter at the beginning of the role play is in the center of a large town, the building it's self is the largest castle in the area, the owner- none other then Vincent.

People sometimes choose to live in the castle with Vincent and pay him back by working for him.

To the south of the village is a large forest that supposedly connects to another town, to the north is the sea, and west and east contain large mountain ranges.

Last edited by Vexous; 11-10-2009 at 08:42 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 07:30 AM

Last edited by Vexous; 10-28-2009 at 09:20 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 07:31 AM

Master Profiles

[IMGleft]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/Characters/Goth-1-1.jpg[/IMGleft]
Username:Vexous
I am a: Male Vampire of unknown age
My name is: Vincent
I am What i am because: I've always been this way, i am the main trader of slaves everyone comes to me when seeking a slave, i have the best here after all, everything you would desire. I cant say i'm loved but i do have myself a reputation.I'm almost like a big kid, i love to play and i love it when slaves dont do as there told!.
I have the ability to: basic vampiric powers mainly, i have a hypnotic power that allows me to make the others do as i say which is much stronger then most Vampires, and last i have an ability that allows me to copy and use other peoples powers, this ability is triggered by my own voice. oh yeah and it can only be used againist the person who's power i copied.
What i would like in a slave: Grey, black, red, and blue
What i think a slave should do: she needs to be able to sing apart from that i dont care.

Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/aya-1.jpg[/IMGleft]
Username: Dreizehn
I am a: Vampire
My name is: Aya Lightbreaker (Pro-nounced "A-ya")
I am What I am because: I chose to become a Mistress rather than suffer in the hands of others as a slave.
I have the abilty to: (3 abilties max) Heal herself or others, has venomous blood making her immune to toxins, and has the power of Blood Manipulation though it has to be her own.
What I would like in a slave: (collars you wants 5 max) Red,Pink, Orange, Green and Grey.
What I think a slave should do: (Items they have 3 max) Protects, Looks after animals, and Cleans.
Personality:Aya is loving and a generous Mistress that has a large heart. She is patient and tends to be on more of the quiet side but has a fierce temper when provoked. She has high values for anything or anyone alive and tries to find the good in everything and everyone. Basically the optimist of the group, she tends to be somewhat of a motherly type at times in times of needed comfort.
Short Bio: Aya was once a slave herself. Breaking ranks once she had been changed by her Master one fateful night, she killed him out of rage for all the cruelty he had made her and so many others endure. She sometimes still has nightmares from the times that she was a slave to him, seeing others tortured to death our of sick pleasure. She conned other sick men into taking her in then killing them and claiming their riches as her own moving from place to place.
Never caring to reconnect with any estranged family members or bothering to find out whether any were alive. They were the ones that sold her into this mess in the first place just so they could buy some bread. Vowing to never treat any other life as such, Aya rose into the "Masters" circle choosing to be one to help others and try and pick off the sick owners when avalible to her.
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled3-1.jpg[/IMGright]
Username: Ethileen
I am a: Unkown, Though appeares a red-eyed human
My name is: Ella Maria Thomason
I am What I am because: Well, I dont exactly know what I am, but I can count the years ive lived. Exactly seventeen years, thirteen days and eight hours. Ive been counting. Anywho, Ive come here mainly for a companion, friendship, in other means, since I am alone and my family dispeses me.
I have the abilty to: Read minds, Tell what the person does next, and, thats it. I think I have telekenises, but Im still trying to see if thats true or not.
What I would like in a slave: Red,Green,Pink, or, White,Orange
What I think a slave should do: Red Gem,Music Note,Question Mark
Bio:
(Told by people, their point of veiw of her.)
: Ella is a strange girl, her clothing is also strange, with an odd look. Her personallity varies, and shes confusing. No one knows where she came frome, since she travels, and she twists sentances and sometimes makes someone say the wrong thing, which can create a covenant, or a contract she memorize's by mind, honestly, this girl is a strange human, if she is one at all. : :She may have an innocent and cute face, with a misunderstanding size, but the girl is evil, I tell you!: :Her past is unkown, ive never spoken to her, but some say shes a pure genius, but a crazy lunatic at the same time, and the things she can do is amazing.: Ella> My past is my past, you don't need to know, now, buzz off.
Quote:
[imgleft]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled3-2.jpg[/imgleft]
Username: Chikuma
I am a: demon/dark elf
My name is: Marrock
Bio: Marrock has been alive for a very long time. The first time he met Vincent they got into a fight but before they could finish were attacked by an unknown enemy. Vincent and Marrock decided to work together to dispatch them and because of this grew to respect each others abilities. Through out the years they have helped each other in various endeavors. Marrock has a habit of leaving and then coming back to Vincent's castle. He has his own wing were he tortures and tries experiments on the slaves. Marrock never returns without a unique gift for Vincent.
Personality: Marrock really doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself and those few he deems worth while. He is very blunt and to the point. He is also a sadist and very much enjoys the pain of others.
I have the ability to:
Void-Immune to ALL types of powers, abilities, magics and so forth (No exceptions). This includes any type of mind powers as well- Recalling his past, seeing his future or reading his thoughts. If any are attempted it is as if his person does simply not exist.
Summoner- Can summon demon blades, hell hounds, and winged demons. (Note- Each requires a different chant in order to summon and the blade summoning is the quickest. Strength, life force and power will determine how long or how many he can summon but even at his best he can only summon five of any combination.)

Swordsman- He is extremely talented at all forms of sword play.
What I would like in a slave: Any, they all die the same.
What I think a slave should do: Anything I tell it to do.
What I look like: Because Marrock is weak to physical attacks he is almost always wearing his demon armor. His eyes and hair are pitch black. His skin is white.
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled-6.jpg[/IMGright]
Username: Death_to_the_reaper
I am a: 250 (Looks 20) year-old Half Succubus and Half Elf
My name is: Sikura
I am What I am because: My mother was a succubus an my father was an elf. Needless to say that they were not in love. In fact, my father was engaged when mother came to him that starry, spring night. He had left his window open for fresh air and thought his fiance came to visit him. All parties involved were furious when they found out, two months later. But it doesn't matter to me, Mom did fine raising me and I am fine without all the drama in my life.
I have the abilty to: Pause time up to five minutes, Teleport up to twenty feet away, and Answer any reasonable question.
What I would like in a slave: Orange, White, Red,
What I think a slave should do: Be literate, Protect me, and Fight for me
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled-7.jpg[/IMGleft]Username:Broadway_princessxo34
I am a:500+ year old Witch who looks 17
My name is:Holly
I am What i am because: She was raised depending on slaves and is now a powerful enough to have her own. Holly is one of the most powerful witch alive at this time. She caused herself to stop aging when she was young and now lives within the company of her slaves
I have the abilty to: Do magic, fly, and Force others to do as I say.
What i would like in a slave: Orange, Grey, Red, Blue
What i think a slave should do:
Special collar/chocker with a red gem- master can use slave as a weapon
Quote:
[imgright]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/egotisticalcbunny/mistpic.jpg[/imgright]
Username:Buni Doom
I am a: Mistress Witch
My name is: Mistress Buni
I am What i am because: Buni seems to be a woman without rhyme or reason. Her whims are what guides her, and she seems to have the additude that everyone should subcumb to those whims with no questions asked. She is a Mistress, through and through, from the curls on her head to the points of her boots. She has a smirk that would make the Devil think twice, and eyes that are a pale enough blue to freeze the blood of most. Despite her seemingly innocent name, she can be as cold as they come.
I have the abilty to: Control the Shadows- She is a Witch who was taught to control the Element of Shadow. She can use it to form almost a matter-like substance, that she can use for a variety of tasks.
What i would like in a slave: A woman. She doesn't mix well with males. She likes Slaves of all different varities, even the more hot-headed ones.
What i think a slave should do: Give an honest attempt to follow orders, under any circumstances, or be prepared for punishment.
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/JessehBoo/Stuff%20For%20Mene/elf-3-1.jpg[/IMGleft]

Username: JessehBoo
I am a: White Elf. Stopped aging at 17 but is truely 137.
My name is: Elyriana Tokken (El-ee-ree-ah-nah Toe-ken)
I am What i am because: I came from a very powerful and rich Elven family, I was the first born daughter of my father. At age 8 I was stolen from my family by a group of Dark elves, thier kingdom was at war with mine at the time. While prisoner one of the guards took a liking to me. I accepted the Dark Elves, and agreed to stay there if let free to walk the kingdom. After a few years they informed me i could leave whenever i pleased, the war was over. Though i told my father I did not wish to return home. I had never left my kingdom and the experience was too fascinating. For many years I traveled becoming more and more intruiged by the outside world. With the riches i had someone approached me, offering me a Neko slave he was dragging behind him. Shaking my head I refused, the thought of being a master seemed odd in my head, but I wondered. The thought of a slave slithered its way into my mind. In later years i purchased some slaves, the power of feeling dominant was rivetting, the fiesty ones were my favorite. My heart was slowly being darkened, becoming lustful. Yet the sweet ones did make lovely pets. Once bored with i slave i set them free and searched for a new one. While in one city i heard news of a Ball at Vincent Manner, to show off his many gifted slaves. Intrigued I decide that if there were exceptional ones at this ball i would gladly take them off this man Vincent's hands.
I have the abilty to: Immense Healing Powers, Seduce almost anyone; its an odd power that makes others attracted to her and she lures them in, Can read minds totally unnoticed, (no exceptions).
What i would like in a slave: Black and Grey, or White Violet and Orange.
What i think a slave should do: Silver ring with a Shield on it, special collar/chocker with a red gem, any other ability is a plus.

(Her chest is larger then pictured. Eyes are a pale purple, and Hair is silver with pale purple shine. She does not have the two weapons on her hips.
She does however posses this weapon. -> Chain Scythe.)

Quote:
[IMGright]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Adele123/dp123/anime-girl-1.jpg[/IMGright]Username: lastemoon
I am a: 87 year old Human (earth witch, powers keep her youthful)
My name is: Kali
I am What i am because: I come for the Northern watchtower which governs the earth element. My tower helps to ensure that the delicate balance of nature is kept safe. Recently I started traveling to discover more of the world. I've never had (or needed) a slave but recently I've taken an interest in them.
I have the abilty to: heal, manipulate the ground (as long as I'm touching it) and speak to animals.
What i would like in a slave: Orange is the most important. the rest I can work with. Though a loving slave would be nice.
What i think a slave should do: ring with sword or shield, cat anklet, question mark earrings.....
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n180/Hellblazer215/Sumisu.jpg[/IMGleft]Username: Sixkiller
I am a: Human
My name is: Gavin Arick
I am What i am because: I'm a Master and that's all you need to know.
I have the ability to: Nullify Magic
What i would like in a slave: violet white yellow orange
What i think a slave should do: charm bracelet with kitchen wear, Maids outfit, A necklace with a small veil of ink

Last edited by Vexous; 12-03-2009 at 04:09 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 07:31 AM

Slave Profiles

[IMGleft]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/WOW/untitled.jpg[/IMGleft]

Username: Vexous
I am a: 121 year old Female high elf but i only look about 21
My name is: Lexera
I am What i am because: I was stolen many years ago and turned into a slave, i am far from broken and will fight for my freedom. I hate all masters and would not wish my life on anyone, i am a kind hearted and caring person towards the other slaves my master likes to 'play with', but am a cold hearted person towards all others. Being in this form of slavery as made me a strong willed elf, i hate to fight, but can be/am focused to do it, my only weakness is the fact that i can't use my magic/powers when i'm in pain.
I have the ability to:Talk telepathy to others, as well has transform myself into that of the form of many animals, but my collars limit that power to what my master allows, i also have power of nature, i can make forests grow in just days, or i can drain the life out of a living person.
My collar Colors are: Grey, red, Black and Blue
The Items i have are:special collar/choker with a red gem,A necklace with a small veil of ink, Necklace with a music note

Quote:
[imgright]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/Chikuma/l_0da593ef6c8bdeea4883fe5f20e798b5.jpg[/imgright]Username: Chikuma
I Am A: 19 year old Male Werewolf
My Name Is: Vaynel the White aka The White Beast
I Have The Ability To:Werewolf Form-Heightened physical abilities (Speed, strength, so on), Average Regeneration, and Berserker Rage-He can ignore pain in this state but he can only goes into this mode on the full moon.
Human Form- None. He has no skills or abilities in this form.
My Collar Colors Are: Orange, Blue, Gray
The Items I Have Are: Special collar/chocker with a red gem- master can use slave as a weapon
Sliver ring with a Sword on it- Fights

Personality: He considers his werewolf form evil and hates himself for it. Mostly quiet but then again he has no desire to speak with the vampires who hold him. He also is frightened of himself and what his other form can do. He believes he is a coward since he does not have the courage to end his life, ending the beast with in him. He is loyal to his master simply because he does not trust himself to his own devises believing he would go on killing rampages.
Bio: Vaynel was born a werewolf and not bitten. Soon after he was born a small vampire family and his pack had a terrible battle deep within the woods. Sadly his clan was decimated. He was found as a baby, the sole survivor, and captured by the head of the vampire family. Having a rare form of something akin to albinism is what saved him. The vampire was struck by this odd looks and decided to use Vaynel for his own purposes. He served as a slave to the vampire family and after years of torture and brainwashing he became a loyal and deranged. He was taught to kill without mercy in his werewolf form. When ever he goes into his werewolf form he looses most of his sanity and will obey any orders given to him by his master. He becomes harder to control the closer it gets to the full moon. However, on the full moon he is completely uncontrollable and will try to kill everything that comes across his path. In this state he can and will fight until he can no longer move. Often during these times he is either heavily en-caged or let loose upon an enemy. The vampires have also given him an increased appetite for flesh (anything made of meat). Having partaken of it so often it has become something close to an addiction which his human form finds repulsive. Vaynel in his human form seems to be weaker than the average werewolf and never fights while in that form. The vampires who kept Vaynel were attacked while he was caged. They were all slaughtered. The rogues who killed them gathered anything of value, including the slaves, to sell.
Wolf form
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/D/Devilgurl66653/1063730127_Auntitled.jpg[/IMGleft]

Username: LilMissMollyPutz
I am a: Tainted Angel
My name is: Lillian Alex
I am What i am because: My mother was an angel while my father a vampire when they became lovers they had me but died soon after my birth.
I have the abilty to: Talk to animals and the elements, hypnotize thoughs with my drawings and singing, and shapeshift on demand.
My collar Colors are: White, Black, Grey, Red, Blue
The Items i have are: Necklace with a music note, bracelet with a music note, A necklace with a small veil of ink.
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled3.jpg[/IMGright]
Username: Dreizehn
I am a: Centaur Hybrid (She being a strange breed of a Centaur and Devil mix attributes to her unusual appearance).
My name is: Nuvy (Pro-nounced "New-V")
I am What I am because: A slave that was captured in her late teens.
I have the abilty to:Travel through shadows, wield shadow magic as an offensive or defensive in her need, and to spread disease by merely touching something, which she has difficulty controlling from time to time. (A charm is kept on her collar to control this last one from any "accidents")
My collar Colors are:Red, Orange, and Grey
The Items I have are:
Special chocker with a red gem in it (keeps her last ability in check unless specified to use by her Master or Mistress), Music note charm, and a Shield charm.
Personality:Nuvy is somewhat crass and a bit rude at times. She enjoys getting people wound up and tends to rattle on the other slaves as fun. A mischief maker, she has a loving heart under it all but tends to be a real sweetheart when she finds someone that she truly cares for. She tends to not know the boundaries of a "personal bubble" so many take offense to this right off the bat.
Short Bio:She was captured and drugged in her homeland where she cannot recall her origins or family.
Whatever it was the slave traders fed her seemed to be laced with the stuff that seemed to eat away at her mind causing her to become a hardened person. Passing through many different owners and traders, no one seemed to find a use for her seeing that she was a bit of a violent one and had an issue when coming into contact with people.

She remembers fragments of her life long ago from time to time, withdrawing into herself for sympathy and tending to lash out if anyone tries to bother her during these times. When she's alone and sometimes sad Nuvy likes to sing to herself to comfort her, some owners could not believe that such a crazy beast could actually have a beautiful voice. One owner tried to keep her for show purposes at a theater he owned to perform for money. Needless to say, she didn't like being put on display and the slave owner met an unfortunate end landing her back into the slave pens.
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss41/freakingrainbow/Blue/Blueelf.jpg[/IMGleft]
Username:Samurai angelus
I am a:300 year old Male Dryad
My name is: Troy Edenhart
I am What i am because: His river was dammed and it dried up, he was forced to leave and was soon captured. Though he soon became rather obedient and came to enjoy not having to think for himself often.
I have the abilty to:Control water, freeze things
My collar Colors are: pink,orange,white,red
The Items i have are: Silver ring with a shield, necklace with a musical note, anklet with a cat on it.
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/chiconater/TradgedyEthi.png[/IMGright]

Username: Romance In Tragedy
I am a: Survivor of the unexplained, and part of that section..
My name is: Dr. Leon Sisk
I am What i am because: I have lived a confusing life, things no person alive should ever see, his favorite weather he is adjusted to is night and rain, or foggy, with a hint of ash falling. It was better to be in shackles, than bound to your past.
I have the ability to: Make objects appear spontaneously, is able to to heal wounds quickly even of grave mortality, and lastly he has lvied for a long time, and has not aged.My collar Colors are: Pink, Orange, Green, Blue, Red.
The Items i have are: Anklet with a cat on it, A necklace with a small veil of ink, Silver ring with a Shield on it
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad253/Diamoony/Decorated%20images/60.jpg[/IMGleft]
Username: Diamondt
I am a: Angel
My name is: Diamond Tsubasa
I am What I am because: I slept in a tree, and suddenly felt dizzy, I think i was drugged in the bar at which I drank a drink... I am caring, sweet, kind of sarcastic, ill listen to the point that it is against my morals and principles, i guess...
I have the abilty to: Bend the elements, Use high classed magic (such as summoning, portals, seals and all, kind of a lot to say), Healing (even fatal wounds)
My collar Colors are:
Red White Violet Orange Yellow
The Items i have are:
special collar/chocker with a red gem- master can use slave as a weapon
Necklace with a music note - Able to sing
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w229/Celestial_Moonlight/Anime/neko.jpg[/IMGright]
Username: KittyKatastrophe
I am a: Neko
My name is: Nichole
I am What i am because: When she was a little girl she was kidnapped and used as a slave for a little old lady, it wasnt too bad until the lady died when she was 13 she was thrown into a slave trade was an un-wanted slave for a few years now at 16 here she is
I have the abilty to: Nichole can scale tall buildings in little time, she has excellent hearing and she can touch and somewhat control fire
My collar Colors are: grey, violet and red
The Items i have are: necklace with a music note, veil of ink, and anklet with the cat on it.
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled2.jpg[/IMGleft]
Username: Adaryn
I am a: 17 year old Vampire
My name is: Adaryn
I am What i am because: My parents died while i was still a young age, at which i was kidnapped and sold to be a slave. I've been passed around between Masters' and have never gotten into the life. I fight for freedom. I am although still very kindhearted, but also have my wild temper.I do obey if the time is right and i feel i am being treated fairly, otherwise i do not listen.
I have the ability to:To control others emotions by looking into their eyes, not able to do it for long or easily as i am not very strong on it and was never allowed to become stronger with it.
My collar Colors are: Pink, Grey, Red, Violet, Orange
The Items i have are:
~Necklace with a music note
~earrings in the shape of a question mark
~A necklace with a small veil of ink

Bio: Adaryn's parents when she was around the age of 10. She spent the first year alone and then was taken away off the streets and sold into slavery. She spent her life from then on being sold on and off to new Master's only learning and doing what they so wished. She obeys but isn't always willing and sometimes fights the will. She has some abilities that she still has not learned of as due to always being kept drugged so she couldn't learn to control them or ever learn she has. She has always been very willing to please hoping that one day she will have her freedom again. She doesn't know if she has any other family alive still or not. She's known no other life but slavery.
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled-8.jpg[/IMGright]
Username:.Sweetie Lovee.
I am a: Vampire, 16 years of age
My name is: Violet Summer
I am What i am because: As a child, I was sold into slave trading by my father. Being beaten and all the sexual abuse I've had has become normal to me and I wouldn't be the same without it. I'm very quiet and will obey to whatever order I am given. I will never be defiant and that is another reason why I am the favorite of my many masters. I come off as a shy girl but you'd be surprised at how amazing I can be.
I have the abilty to: Read minds with the touch of a finger. I can also cause you the illusion of pain.
My collar Colors are: White, Green, Pink, Orange, Red
The Items i have are: Necklace with a music note, bracelet with a music note, special collar/choker with a red gem
[IMGleft]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled-9.jpg[/IMGleft]
Username: Vexous
I am a: 24 year old ex-Vampire hunter
My name is: Anzel
I am What i am because: I got in to deep, I went after a vampire named Vincent and turned into a slave, I still have the nature of a vampire hunter and will try to rid the world of them no matter what, anyone who hate’s vampires or hates anyone that is a vampire is my ally. I really don’t care about my life at the moment, it has it’s ups and downs but hey I’m still alive so it’s all good.
I have the ability to: summon any type of weapons to my hands out of thin air, my blood is poisonous to all vampires, and I am skills with guns
My collar Colors are: Black and grey
The Items i have are: special collar/chocker with a red gem, Silver ring with a Shield on it, Sliver ring with a Sword on it

Quote:
[IMGright]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/1-2.jpg[/IMGright]
Username: Sleeb
I am a: Lesser Demon Hybrid, nine years old.
My name is: Nindala
I am What i am because: Born to a human woman after a tryst with an unknown demon, she discarded the child due to its strange appearance and habits.
I have the ability to: Climb walls, teleport short distances(15ft maximum), Very strong.
My collar Colors are: Red, White, Yellow, Black
The Items i have are: Red Gem, Ring with a Shield and an Anklet with a Cat on it.
[b]Bio:[b] Fearful and often despondent, because of her knowledge of her mother rejecting her, Nindala often hides under her bed and silently hugs her toy Cat, Yussa. She's intelligent, but very shy and afraid of strangers. She learns quickly and once comfortable, eager to please.
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/Puppy_pie/normal_25015_9187-1.jpg[/IMGleft]
User name: Envy's Darkness
I am a: Demon
My name is: Fuji Kasumi ( Kasumi is her first name)
I am What i am because: Fuji Kasumi, that was the girls name. Only she was no girl, she was in fact an adult, a woman, and she held power only one other knows about. She is the devil in many's eyes from her violent, malevolent personality, to her harsh gold eyes. She is but a demon who fights, kills and grows. But unfortunately her people, her friends envied her strength and sent her to the slave trade. She was bounded, gagged and blinded by a dear friend who had been the only one to manage to squirm their way into her heart. She was betrayed and shipped off to become a slave to some master. Only her personality wouldn't allow it. Kasumi was deathly violent and would kill, weaken anyone who came near her or tried to break her will.

Kasumi upon her day of arrival and found herself in an examining room, she was given two collars, one of black and one of gray. It was quite obvious why she'd received them. She had also been given three items, showing she was one who could fight, that she could be used as a weapon and another that showed she continued a power that was a mystery.
I have the ability to: Has the ability to suppress all powers, it is an unconscious thing, that she does. It activates when either physically touched or touched with powers. Otherwise it is not in affect. Also she is a demon giving her the strength and powers of a demon. She is very skilled in fighting and defense.
My collar Colors are: Black and Gray
The Items i have are:
-Sliver ring with a Sword on it- Fights
-Earrings in the shape of a question mark- Has mysterious powers
-special collar/choker with a red gem- master can use slave as a weapon
Quote:
Username: Daeman35
I am a: 113 year old Female Vampire slave (looks about 16)
My name is: Kyrii Yura
I am What i am because: my family couldnt pay for their debt to the man who runs the slave trade and sold me to him as the youngest in my family.
I have the abilty to: Telekenesis, controls fire and earth
My collar Colors are: Red White and orange
The Items i have are: A necklace with a small veil of ink, earrings in the shape of a question mark, and Sliver ring with a Sword on it
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/larka_100/untitled-10.jpg[/IMGleft]
Username: lastemoon
I am a: Shaman, Spiritual Medium
My name is: Lyra
I am What i am because:I was raised at a local temple. I have studied the shamanic arts extensively and can be used to speak to the dead. Our temple was destroyed by an unknown force and I was kidnapped and brought to the castle. I am not yet broken.
I have the abilty to: speak with the dead, Channel Spirits in to my own body, manifest spirits on the physical realm.
My collar Colors are: White, Blue, Black
The Items i have are: Necklace with a music note, earring with a question mark, silver ring with a sword
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/JessehBoo/Stuff%20For%20Mene/gothic1fo4bcvb.jpg[/IMGleft]
Username: JessehBoo
I am a: Vampire, appears to be around 18 or 19. Truely is 47 years old.
My name is: Seruna Mizuki, you can call me Runa.
I am What i am because: Long story short, when I was younger I hung around with a bad crowd, yet i was the "innocent one". Mostly i was there for fashion style and music. They did drugs, drank, smoked and had sex with random strangers, you know, the crowd your parents warn you about. Well I was part of it, but didnt do anything like that. One day two of my "friends" got sick and tired of that fact and forced me to do things that a girl shouldnt be forced to do, if you catch my drift. I'll never forget the pain, and how much i prayed for it to stop. After that, i was kind of broken, I had bruises, and cuts from what they did to me, my parents got worried and sent me to live with my uncle who lived in the city. We didn't talk much, but then again I didnt stay there that long. When walking home from school one day i was chased by a vampire and cornered. When i awoke i was in the hospital, my uncle sleeping in the chair beside me, I knew what had happened, i knew what i was, and i ran. I wanted to go home, so thats where i went, my mother turned me away when she saw what i was and i wandered. Who better to fall upon then my rapists. They got to me again and tried to do the same thing, I was a weak, new vampire, my strength wasnt that improved. They took advantage and again i prayed for relief from the pain. To my amazement it came, it felt, like pleasure. Over the years I perfected this talet and found i could project it to others, mostly by going to hospitals and giving patients reflief for however long i could. One night from leaving my apartment a black bag was shoved over my head and I was beaten until I blacked out, when i awoke i was here.
I have the abilty to: to give the illusion that pain is pleasure to the other(s). Basic Vampire Abilities; speed, strength, quick self-healing, ultra hearing, immortality, non-aging, grace. Talk to people Telepathically, thats all, just talk, not read minds or anything like that, but if the person is talking to her, she can hear them.
My Collars Are: White. Violet. Orange. Yellow.
Items i have are: Necklace with a music note, A necklace with a small veil of ink, charm bracelet with kitchen wear
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/StardusteDream/anime_babes1841.jpg[/IMGright]Username:diamond princess ashley
I am a:magical human
My name is:melody
I am What i am because: melody was raised to a human who fell in love with a man from far away and left all she knew to be with him. he soon died and she was left with his debts and turned to whoring herself off and selling her only child of the man she loved. she knew all this from the start but melody still loved her mother and didnt wish that life on her she now goes from master to master playing her sad songs for them.
I have the abilty to: melody can do one thing and that is when she plays with her own blood on the strings its summons strange and abnormal beings that
do everything she says until she stops playing then they dissapear
My collar Colors are: (5 max)
Black (depressed)
White
Orange
The Items i have are: (3 max)
bracelet with a music note
earrings in the shape of a question mark
A necklace with a small veil of ink
Quote:
[imgleft]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Kaarii-Chan/me.jpg[/imgleft]
Username: KarKarIsAStar (Soon Perfect Imperfection)
I am a: 17 year old creature that is in the mixed of unknown problems
My name is: Aileta ( eye-lee-tah )
I am What I am because: A night long ago my village burned itself to the ground. I had my elder brother with me and yes we betrayed them. We were not like them so we had no close feelings. It wasn't till a few years later when my brother was captured and brought in as a slave. Not able to leave him be I allowed my self to be captured. I am stong and cunning, and loves to play tricks. I have some problms with masters but as long as I am treated well I will protect anyone that is near me.
I have the ability to: Control and bend elements at will though it takes a lot of enegry and I try not to that often. Mind games to the point where I can control them without them notcing. Singing it somewhat entraces but not that much more of a hobby.
My collar Colors are: Red, Orange, Gray, White
The Items I have are: Necklace with a music note, Red Gem, Veil of ink
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/cherry_flavored_dino/YoungDemonGirl.jpg[/IMGright]
Username: YuYu-chan
I am a: demon
My name is: Anni ((O-nni))
I am What i am because: My father sold me to a man when I was about twelve. The man then sold me to a woman. This process happened a few more times before I finally came to the place. They bound me in chains and set me aside with more people bound like me.
I have the ability to: I can read minds only by touch, that is really the only gift I posses.
My collar Colors are: Grey, blue.
The Items i have are: Special collar/choker with red gem

Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i48.tinypic.com/219nrqq.jpg[/IMGleft]Username: Pip
I am an: Experiment, grown and nutured in a cell. Over 200 years old. With a taste for blood. Could be called a bio-engineered vampire
My name is: No designated name.
I am What i am because: This thing was found in Cardiff, Wales a long time ago. She had been washed up in a casket with alien carvings. She was sold and brought from one alien collection to another. Men abused the beautiful girl, simply for the sake to see her skin reseal and blood go back into wounds. They would do anything but the girl would never say a word or move, her eyes open all the time. No one realised what she was until a fateful day when she broke out of her casket and began to run. She had gathered information for 150 years. But she fell. From a cliff into the sea, and was caught by a few Snatchers. She was brought to this place, where she has resided for fifty years.
But none of her masters have realised what she could do to the world if put in the right hands. She was full of running. The experimentation gave her powers, but at a price. If she does not get a sufficient amount of blood, she will start to wither and die.

I have the abilty to: Develop a sedative like gas when she wishes, and because of this is mostly sedated so that she is barely awake. She has Lazarus qualities and has died over 2000 times. And that is why she seems disturbed in her mind. She acts like mysterious to make people forget what she is. And lastly, she can store large capacities of information in her head, the experiements have given her the memory of ten million people.
My collar Colors are: Orange, RedThe Items i have are: Earrings in the shape of question marks, Sliver ring with a Sword on it, special collar with a red gem
Quote:
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
I am a: Wood Elf
My name is: Rochiel
I am What I am because: I am from a different place and time--I tampered with powers that should never have been touched. A rift in time and space opened and threw me into this strange world; the journey left me weak and unable to defend myself. I have little memory of my old home, my old life...Now I am being sold as a slave and there is little I can do to stop it. I'm friendly and don't enjoy pain, so I'm fairly obedient.
I have the abilty to: Speak with animals, heal minor wounds, make plants grow better
My collar Colors are: Green, Violet, Orange, White, Pink (more flirty than perky)
The Items i have are: Necklace with Music Note and Ink, Anklet with Cat

Last edited by Vexous; 01-05-2010 at 01:23 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 07:32 AM

open.....say WHA!

Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 07:55 AM

Edie feels as if she is in a daze. Opening her eyes, the last thing she remembered was coming home from the store, now in a large room apparently some sort of examining room. After she is examined they place collars around her neck, and the other items. Next she is brought to the showing room. Confused on how she got here, she looks around seeing all the other people, wondering how in the world she got here. Her green eyes dart about, wondering what would become of her. Tugging at the chain that held her to the wall she sighed seeing it would'nt budge. "Where am I?" She wondered aloud, looking about seeing some creatures unfimilar and stange to her.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 08:23 AM

Lexera sat beside her master Vincent as more slaves were being dragged in, he hated the way he smiles as more and more came in and were chained to the walls.
She'd just spotted a girl waking up, the poor thing, probably doesn't even know she's a slave yet. "Master may i?" she asked, she was answered with a nod.
Standing she made her way over to the small girl that had just woken up. "miss are you okay?" she asked

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 08:27 AM

Vaynel stayed quiet as he was brought forward and his new holder talked with a man. The man tells his holder to unchain him. Vaynel thinks about this and hopes they will chain him up again soon. Though he disagrees to the unchaining he obediently stands still and kept silent. His holder says a small chant over his current chains and they pop open. As he slides them off Vaynel gets a little shiver at how naked he feels but continues to stay silent. He watches as his holder leaves and the new man takes him into what he calls an 'examining' room. All he can think about is getting chains put back on.

Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 08:39 AM

Edie looks up at Lexera." Um.. Yeah I'm okay I guess..." she mumbles. She was usually a queit girl, and alittle shy. She noticed the girls ears, and looked at her with curosity."Um.. Where am I?" She asked looking around her. "And why am I here?" She said also now glancing at the young man that was brought in.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 09:00 AM

As Vaynel walked in he could feel eyes on him. He wasn't new to this life and he knew what was expected of him. As he walked he kept his eyes on the ground making sure not to make eye contact with anyone unless told otherwise. When he arrived at a wall he was chained up once again, making him give a silent sigh of relief. He was unsure of the system they were using here but there were symbols and colors. He did not put much thought into as it was not anything he needed to know.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 09:20 AM

Vincent had been talking to the man who had brought in the were.
"yes he does interest me, he could fetch a high price, those powers, yes, but i would have to test him myself." walking over to where the boy was just hung, he raised the boys head with his head and looked deep into his eyes. "you in the old days i would have killed you on site, my dear boy, but now you are just a tool of the trade, whats your name?"
Vincent had seen many humans today, but the were was the first in a while, when eva something supernatural comes in he just had to check it out for himself, it's how he ended up with Lexera, oh he did like the ones that put up a fight.

Lexera touched her ears at the mention of then, "oh sorry i guess your not used to seeing elves are you." she smiled at the girl but the smile soon turned into a frown as the girl asked where she was. "sorry to say miss, but were all slaves here" she replied touching the collars that were around her neck. When a collar has been placed on you, you are the property of that man" she inclined her head in the direction of Vincent who was looking at a boy a couple of slaves down from her.

Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 09:40 AM

Edie's eyes widened. "huh? really? But why?" She asked frowning. She looked over at vincent and wondered if he was some sort of strange creature too. "I did'nt even know things like you exist..." she mumbled looking at the elf. Looking at Vincent she could sense he was quite powerful and was'nt one ot mess with. However even if she did put up a fight she was'nt good at it. "Whats your name?" she asked the elf. Figuring she should make friends since it did'nt look like she was going to be realesed any time soon.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 09:46 AM

Vaynel did not resist the man who had come up to him and lifted his head. For some reason it unnerved him to look into this man's eyes but he wasn't sure if looking away was the correct thing to do. Vaynel replied to the man's question in his usual monotone voice, "Sir I am called Vaynel the White but have also been called the White Beast." He addressed the man as sir because he had found that calling unknown people master was never a good idea. Until he knew exactly who his master was he would not use the title.

Last edited by Chikuma; 10-28-2009 at 12:22 PM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 09:51 AM

Lexera was saddened by the girls reaction, "i guess there really isn't a reason why, or better yet it's purely because they can!" the last bit she spat out like vein.
"these things are heartless, only looking to suit there own needs.... no there wants, it sickens me."
Hearing the girl saying something about such creatures not existing she blushed alittle. "yeah i get that alot, Master likes to use me to scare the new humans......" he eyes looking down at the ground now. "if anything i hope you dont get him as a master."
"oh my name, sorry thats rather rude of me." looking up at the girl she continued. "My names Lexera, i'm technically a high elf, it's nice to meet you...kinda.. i guess"

Vincent smiled at the boy, "well at least he has manners, indeed, the White Beast you say...... in your state it'd be more like a White puppy" a smirked reached across Vincent's face. "to many years it's been since i last played with a were, i ended up killing the last one, lets hope you last longer hay boy?"

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 10:01 AM

Vaynel listened to the man try to get a response out of him. The man had been spot on at saying he was more like a white puppy. He was in his human form after all which was near useless. If he was referring to how obedient Vaynel was this did not bother him in the least. He preferred his beast to have a leash.

He wasn't positive what the man meant by play but he was pretty sure it would involve pain, torture, and/or killing. This also was nothing new to him. The last remark actually gave him hope. Perhaps this man would kill him. Of course Vaynel voiced none of this and simply said, "Yes, sir."

Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 10:08 AM

Edie was confused of what the elf said. But saw there was no use in asking anything of why. "I see..." she said softly. "My name is Edie. Its nice to meet you..." She said wearily looking over at Vincent. "Is he your owner?" She asked, wondering how she could have come to ask something so, insane. She saw she had collars on her too, and also wondered who would be her 'master'.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 10:21 AM

Lexera looked up at Edie, "Edie, what an odd name? then again i dont meat many humans." She replied with a smile, pretending every thing was okay.
"Unfortunately Vincent is my Master, he seems to enjoy having me around" she said rolling her eyes.

Vincent narrowed his eyes on the boy. "you've already been broken, how sad, to bad for you"
Waving his hand he made the chains that attached the boy to the wall disappear, but left the ones that shackled his wrists and ankles.
"you can stay with me for a little while, you may not sell being this obedient, the clients these days like to be rough if you know what i mean" he frowned, "then again the could enjoy having a slave that wouldn't wine or miss behave."
i have no idea why though. looking over at Lexera he smiled now thats the perfect slave
"Lexera!" he called.

She turned to face him with an evil glare. "Yes MASTER!" she spat back.
"i've had enough down her, pick a human for us to train, and bring it up to my room."
he began to walk off. "Follow me boy.!"

Lexera heart was racing. "god i hate when he does that" looking around her eyes finished on Edie. no not her, she deserves better.....but i would be with her..... even still. She swallowed hard. "welcome to a day in the life of Lexera!" she said with a hint of a laugh.
"i better find someone that wants off this wall bad enough to go up to Vincents room willingly."

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 10:35 AM

He did not understand the man when he said Vaynel was broken. He was in fine physical condition and had no health issues that he knew of. There seemed to be something wrong with him though because he could sense this man was displeased with him. He wondered what exactly it was. The mans next statement just seemed like nonsense. His previous masters where very pleased with his obedience. Surely that could not be a problem.

The man seemed to still want him regardless of his displeasure for he unchained Vaynel from the wall and ordered him to follow. Vaynel did as he was told. He was almost certain this was his new master but he would wait till an opportunity arose to find out for sure.

Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 10:38 AM

"Yeah I have never really liked my name..." she mumbled. She then heard Vincent talk to Lexera and frowned. She knew for sure she did'nt want to go to that man. By the sounds of it, he was quite mean. She hoped she'd get a nicer master or something of the kind. Looking around she was amazed at how many slaves there were. Wondering when someone would come to take her.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2009, 11:21 AM

Vincent smiled at the Lexera and the girl chained to the wall.
looking behind his shoulder he could see that the boy was indeed following.
"i do wonder just how much you would go for if we got you in tip top shape, maybe give you a hair cut, put some nice clothes on you." he nodded to himself. "yes some young lady may just want you then."
walking up a stair case he was soon on the second floor of the castle, it was where he kept the slave he wanted for himself, but it was empty for now, he'd sold most of them after finding Lexera.

Lexera watched and glared back at Vincent as he walked past. "He may be my Master but that doesn't mean i have to be nice to him."
turning to face Edie again she felt alittle ashamed. "oh i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that, it's just that i've never heard a name like that before, i'm used to elven names you see."
She wasn't going to obey Vincent just yet, she was enjoying talking to the human.
"you know i've never meet a human before so were kinda in the same boat. " she smiled making her hair bounce, the sound of her necklaces jiggled as she moved.
"there are many here, and a few have been here for many years" pointing to a man on the other side of the room. "that guy over there he's a vampire, he's been here for like 6 or 7 years i think, well he was already here when i was bought in, so it could be longer."
the man she had pointed to looked very pale, and half dead. "poor guy in that state no one will take him."

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2009, 11:44 AM

As he was listening to the man rambling on he realized the rogues who had captured him had not given this man all the information on Vaynel. After all an impotent slave was of much less value.

When the rogues had taken him they had very thoroughly ask him many questions. Of course he had answered all of them honestly. One thing that had displeased his vampire masters was the fact that Vaynel had never been able to preform in mating. He had been very young when they had first tried and it had been a complete failure. In the years that had followed every method they thought up failed. They had even tried it while he was in his werewolf form, which only had devastating results. Even now he could recall how good she tasted. He shivered slightly, his eyes glazing over a very brief moment at the thought of flesh. Especially werewolf flesh, it was so delicious. His human form did not like the taste but his body even in human form seemed to be able to sense how badly his other form wished for it. He pushed it away and wondered how upset this man would be when he finally did find out Vaynel's impotence.

As far as changing his appearance that did not matter at all to Vaynel. Over the years the vampires had decked him in all various kinds of clothing, hair styles and fashions. For now he would do as this man wished and would speak only when spoken to. Everything else simply did not matter.