Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-30-2009, 01:45 PM

Edie had been quiet all the while. She had been feeling out of it and simply was in a daze. Now seeing that the boy frome ealier and Lexera and now a strange other girl/creature was here. Edie was sitting on her floor against the wall, Mostly in a baggy white shirt and a pleated green skirt and black sneakers. She noticed the new customer whom seemed nice. Maybe she'd pick edie? In hopes she would she watched the girl closly..

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 10-30-2009, 06:00 PM

The sound of struggle forced Adia's eyes to her right. Up on the wall, a cow woman was fighting uselessly for freedom. Just as she was lowering her eyes again the scent came to her, "BLOOD!" she thought. Waywardly, she had to wipe the corner of her mouth with one gloved finger. She hadn't eaten in days. Gripping her trembling hands together, she spotted a girl against the wall, sitting, not bound, and staring at her.
"Do they know?" she thought, "Can they all tell what I've become?"
In a frantic glance backwards she looked at the door. No, she had to stay. If she didn't make this purchase, she might as well leap from her balcony now. She laughed to herself, "As if that would do much of anything."

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-30-2009, 07:46 PM

Vaynel realized this timid woman was interested in buy him. He could smell the vampire in her. Vampire or not he was afraid if she did purchase him that he would end up eating her. If his master could not control his beast, especially the closer it got to a full moon, they would end up a snack for it instead. It had happened some years before when an over confidant snide thing of a vampire was trying to show off. For her sake he hoped she had more inner strength than he had so far seen. He did not really want to eat her but his main concern was that if he did who else would control him?

Suddenly Vaynel's eyes dilated and he went stock still. Earlier he had smelled something that got his inner beast hungry. It reminded him of the cattle and goats the rogues had feed him. Now it's blood scent was in the air and reminded his beast how long it had been since his last meal. Vaynel did not even try looking for the owner afraid he might start a premature change. Calming himself he kept his eyes to the ground.

Kathryn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 01:40 AM

Edie sensed an uneasyness in the air, and looked over at Vaynel and over at the Lady vampire that was now looking spooked of something. Wondering what they were reacting to, it seemed it was affecting them both. She sighed and sat there wondering when she'd be bought already and willing to go with just about anybody now. All this waiting was making her anxious and she just wanted to get these freaking chains off her.

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 10-31-2009, 01:53 AM

Alexandria looked around at all of the other slaves to be sold and started to think <Why did I have to be born this way? If I was a normal human my parents might have loved me> Her eyes started to water up in sadness.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 10-31-2009, 02:38 AM

In a moment all forms of self control vanished for Adia, but balconies were far from her mind. Yes, the smell of the blood grew fainter as the cow girl began it's slow healing process, but the remnants of it remained with her.
Strangely unaware of herself, but highly aware of all the veins around her, pumping with blood, she was on her feet. While the dark haired man was the closest to her, something about him left her stomach cold. Once she had cut her lip on her newly sharp teeth and was disgusted at the taste. Now she knew why this man was unappetizing. He was a vampire, like- well, she wasn't about to admit it. However, it wanted to confess for her. In a split second, she realized the room was full of prey. All bound and waiting for her teeth to pierce their skin...

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2009, 01:49 AM

"miss!?" Vincient's voice broke the silince. "How long ago were you turned? it seems you do not have control of the blood lust yet" he asked in a somewhat sencere voice.
He could also smell the blood and many of times thought of taking a few people himself, but that was bad for business. "would you like to go some place a little more quieter?" he asked placeing his hand on her small arm in an atempt to calm her.
Vincent thought it was never a shame to show his true nature therefore his fangs were always extanded, to show all that came that he was indeed a creature of the night. "it is nothing to be ashamed of you know" he tired to reasure her."

Lexera had reached Vincent in know time and bowed before he new comer.
"Sir is there anything i can do for you, and the guest?"

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-02-2009, 04:49 AM

Vaynel's body had not moved when he smelled the blood but his muscles had tensed. Now he was in control again relaxing his muscles and his eyes going back to normal. He watched the lady who had shown interest in buying him. It seemed she did not have control over her blood lust. He was glad that his current master and his slave Lexera were offering her assistance. He wondered if the little thing had feed since her turning. If not the next few moments could be rather messy. He hoped she wouldn't try drinking from him as his blood was not good for vampires. In her state she might just try grabbing whatever was nearest whether it be good for her or not.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 11-02-2009, 06:21 AM

The soft touch on her arm startled Adia deep in her soul, the last place she still felt like herself. It was like waking up from a dream.
Last time she had completely lost control. That was like being thrown from a nightmare to find it had oozed from her and bled all over life. "Always keep track of even the smallest achievement," her mother always said. Mentally, she tried to feel a bit encouraged, but found it hard to muster. Cheering for her, something deep rooted, but new, straightened her back and lifted her chin.
Catching a glimpse of the palest person she'd ever seen before, Adia couldn't help but stare. The albino was watching her; had been, too. Suddenly she was embarrassed. What sort of show had she put on?
Quickly, she turned again to her vampire host. "Y-yes. I'd like to speak somewhere quiet, Mr. . ."

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 12:14 AM

"please just call me Vincent." he replied with a kind smile. "if you would please follow me?"
"Lexera bring the were with us, our guest would like to look at him!" he ordered.

He just got a short nod and a rather nasty glare as she looked over her shoulder at the were, "Hey mr, you okay?" she asked seeing is body tense and untense, "come on get a move on, master wants to see you in the guest room." she told him. Her eyes went to the cow girl from earlier, she was crying, or at least thats what it looked like, the poor thing, i do hope someone comes to take her soon.she thought to herself.

Once they had moved into the small room that contained a rather large table he closed the door behind all those who had entered. "please have a seat, i have something i would like to offer you." he told the young vampire as he pulled out a chair politely so she could sit.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-03-2009, 12:39 AM

In a stony voice Vaynel replied to the disobedient slaves question, "I am fine." He doubted if she really cared about his well being but thought it better to answer her any ways. He kept his gaze off of the other slaves but not on anything important as he followed. He was glad he had been able to control himself down stairs and fixed that control so he wouldn't react again. It seemed likely he would be around when the young vampire feed so he wanted to be prepared. It was more frustrating than difficult. He had not been feed yesterday or today and though he had gone longer without food he still preferred keeping himself well fed.

darkninja0200

Old 11-03-2009, 12:11 PM

((I can't think of more to say... So I'm stuck til somebody buys my character))

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 11-03-2009, 04:37 PM

Adia took her seat at the large table with the elf, Vincent, and the albino who she was now sure was the werewolf. Things were much less chaotic here than in the previous room. Taking a deep breath she allowed herself to calm some. There wasn't blood in the air, nor the smell of sweat on nervous slaves.
"You have something to offer me?" she said raising her eyebrows at the vampire in surprise. She wasn't accustomed to receiving gifts, and wondered what he could possibly have for her.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 05:03 AM

Vincent smiled as he walked to the other side of the table to take his seat. “I would like to offer you a room here, you could stay here I could help to train you and if you wanted you could work here to earn that bit of extra money.” He told her.
“of course you are allowed to have slaves here, I don’t mind that at all.”
Leaning back in his chair he folded his arms and continued. “only if you want to that is, and no one has to know that you’re the same as i.”
Vincent eyes drifted towards the were, “I’m sure that Vaynel here can help you get settled, if that is what you are after today?”
“Lexera what else do we have ready for sale!?”

Lexera sighed and answered rather dolefully. “we have a human rather young who is in good condition, a cow girl that will soon need milked and him” she said pointed at Vaynel.” Sighing again she glared at Vincent. “All have their collars and items, all are ready to be taken, so my lady it is up to who were you would like” she told the guest with a nice smile on her face.

“why don’t you smile like that at me” Vincent mumbled to himself and seemed to pout alittle. He was answered with a glare that said what do you think
"and whats with all the sighing." he continued to mumble

darkninja0200

Old 11-04-2009, 12:18 PM

Alexandria looked up as she was talked about the tears still fresh on her face "Sell" it didn't sound right no matter who said it. Human being shouldn't be cattle... though if she weren't in disbelief right now she would have gotten this inner joke.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 11-04-2009, 09:01 PM

(@ darnkninja0200 LOL, that was funny)

Adia smiled hesitantly. It was a good offer. She could stay and get her training. She wouldn't have to be mastered by this frightening power and hunger any more. The fist she had felt around her heart inflicting fear and self recoil loosened. Could she be in control?
The thought of leaving her manor for long (or even for a full length social event) normally upset her. But she couldn't just return to the Winsworth home untrained and in denial. Yes, she could see that she needed to stop hiding and face the facts.
"Yes, thank you. I accept," she said, "However, I don't need any pay, but it could go towards care for the unpurchased slaves, perhaps?. . . My parents left me quite enough, but thank you nonetheless." Once she had a slave, she could send him or her to her home to bring back whatever funds she would need. Thinking she'd be home again within the hour, she had only brought enough for her purchase. "Now to decide on a slave," she told herself. "Be decisive. Be brave."
Again, she considered the slaves she had seen in the show room, their collars, and their jewelry. Perhaps she and Vaynel could understand each other considering who or what they were. On the other hand, the entire event could be catastrophic. Adia thought hard. She could always exchange him should problems arise. She shivered thinking of the problems that could occur with werewolf and a vampire in close proximity. "Don't think like that," she thought.
"I would like to buy Vaynel," her voice came out softly, pathetically. "Stop that," she rebuked herself. "I would like to buy Vaynel," she said, stronger.

Last edited by mwahhaha; 11-04-2009 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: sorry chikuma, my mistake.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 01:34 AM

Vincent smiled and nodded. "great! of course we'll take things at a steady pace so you get used to the surroundings first." he told her politely. "we have many rooms, Lexera will show you around once your ready." he stated.
"What a wise choice" he replied to the comment of her purchasing Vaynel. "He is indeed well trained, step forward boy, meet your new Master." a delighted smile spread across his face, didn't think it'd be this easy to get rid of him. He thought to himself.
Lexera spoke up then. "Please excuse my rudeness, but may i go, i must attend to the cowgirl."
Vincent slapped her hard across the face. "that's what you get for speaking out of line and not calling me master! Go!" he told her.
Lexera clenched her teeth, her check red rare. Walking out the room she spat out the blood that was now in her mouth before she placed a cold palm against the injured area. "thats gonna bruise." she told herself as she made her way over to the Cowgirl.
"is it time?" she asked, not wanting to say aloud what the girl may need.

darkninja0200

Old 11-05-2009, 01:39 AM

Alexandria knew what she'd meant and was feeling her chest was tight and nodded.

((Another Brain Cramp >_<))

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2009, 01:41 AM

Vaynel wasn't completely surprised that the timid thing had decided to purchase him. She seemed small, weak and in need of protection. He was grateful she had chosen to stay here to learn. The plus side being that Vincent did not seem like the type of man to let things get out of hand. This would help the girl with her bloodlust and him in his beast form.

Vaynel did as Vincent asked him and stepped forward. He bowed to her and said, "Master, I am Vaynel the White it will be a pleasure to serve you."

((rubs your brain :P ))

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 02:05 AM

Lexera smiled at the girl as she took her hand. "Come along then, i'll help you, i'll be gentle." she told her trying to make the girl feel better. "My Names Lexera, you'll probably see me alot around here, so if you need anything please let me know okay."
Walking the girl into a closed room she looked at the chains still wrapped around her wrists and ankles. "I'm sorry i cant free you though, in a matter of speaking i dont have the keys." Anger boiled up inside her, she'd tried many times to free the slaves, but any that she got free...... Vincent made her kill then, and not in a nice way to.
In the room was a small flat thing that looked like a bed, this room was basically what you would call a medical room.
Lexera shut the door behind them and made sure that the girls chains didn't get caught.

darkninja0200

Old 11-05-2009, 02:17 AM

Alexandria was led back to the exam room and sat on the medical bed "Why did my parents do this to me?" she looked down at her white and black legs still being in a state of denial.

((@ Chikuma: Thanks :hug:))

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 02:25 AM

Lexera looked down at the girl. "your parents, they turned you into this?" she had a frown on her face. "How is that even possible?"
Never in her life had Lexera heard of such a thing, then again she doesn't get out much. "I'm real sorry miss...um, sorry but i dont know your name?"

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 11-05-2009, 03:14 AM

Lillian Alex lay in her cage and started to wonder what would become of her. She had been chained here unable to use her powers practicly her whole life now she was eighteen and still not chosen. She watched the people pass by and look at her items and leave not wanting someone like her. She had never been loyal or tame or anything of that sort.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2009, 03:21 AM

(( Just so you all know I will be making a master character soon so some of you unchosen wont be, lol))

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 11-05-2009, 03:23 AM

((Ok lol who still doesn't have a slave))