View Poll Results: What do you think? ^.^'
Nicely done I think I'll be joining this! :) 14 48.28%
It's done well though I think I'll just be watching instead of joining. 3 10.34%
A bit too long for me, but I'll think about joining. 6 20.69%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading all of that! 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 10-30-2009, 04:45 AM

(Please at least read the rules before posting anything! I know this is long, and that the rules are long, imagine how long it took me to type them lol, but please bare with me on this.:sweat: :))

*Here is the link to the OOC chat for this rp as well! :D http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1765601922

Plot:

The battle between angels and demons has been one that has existed since the fall of the angel Lucifel, now known as Lucifer or Satan since only angels could have “el” at the end of their names. The battleground of this ancient feud has been Earth with humans caught in the middle. Many casualties both innocent and not have occurred and finally the humans are tired of dying from a war that is not theirs.

They made a proposition to both the leader of hell and heaven.

An extravagant ball would be held for both the demons and angels to create a peace treaty between them and put an end to the old feud. To ensure that the treaty would be followed both sides were to send their next in line for the thrones and have them befriend one another and care for each other (However none of this ‘love at first sight thing’. Remember their peoples were at war so it’s natural that the first reaction and feelings towards each other is hatred). Hell is sending their prince while heaven sends their princess. The future of all three races will be determined at this ball.

To ensure the ball remains peaceful humans are also present and confiscate any weapons that either side have visibly brought with them though there are some that may have a few hidden on them. After all one can’t be too careful when they’re in a room full of those who were considered your enemy for so long and, the natures of both the young prince and princess towards each other are unpredictable.

The prince is rash, rude and hateful towards angels and outwardly shows it. The princess, although despises the demons as much as the demons her, does not openly show her hatred toward them for the sake of the humans. Will these two befriend one another or will another battle break out?

Along with the heir of the Hell is the fallen angel-turned-demon named Talon, who is a close friend and confidant of the princess as well as the leader of the Hell’s army and top assassin, is also sent to serve as the prince’s body guard during the event. At the mere wave of the prince’s hand and order from Talon the army of the Hell will attack without mercy (Angels can have something similar too just to be fair) which, for some causes a lot of nervousness.

Setting:

The ball is being held in a castle that was abandoned long ago when the war had reached its peak of casualties. A few lonesome farms of the poor are scattered here and there on the land but, no major towns are within the area for precaution. A fair amount of trees also dot the area, not enough to be called a forest but, more like a small wild orchid. High stone walls divide the castle’s grounds and the nearest poor farmhouse. Although standing it is weathered from lack of care and would not protect any farms from destruction if a fight were to break out. As with most castles within the stony wall is a garden that was perhaps once well kept and trimmed but now is overran with untamed wildflowers and weeds. The various rock paths within the garden have a visible attempt at the weeds being cleared from them to where they’re suitable enough to walk on. Shrubs that were once trimmed and tamed now are wild in appearance. A tree that the once rulers of the castle may have sat under now sags slightly with age. An oak perhaps but, it now seems to take on the appearance of a mutated weeping willow.

Just like the stone-wall the castle too is made of stone that is colored with age though seems sturdy enough to be used. On various walls vines crawled on the surface giving it a green and reddish color in some parts and hiding the worn stone color. The windows still had their glass in them though some were cracked in the higher levels of the castle perhaps from the natural thunder from storms or the thunder produced by the warring parties. It was square-like in shape overall with a few tower like structures with pyramid (triangular whichever word you prefer) roofs. The castle had no draw bridge but it did have a large and aged wooden door. The weather had not been kind to it as it was a murky gray color and some pieces of wood were splintered. From a few windows light radiated through indicating that tonight the castle would not be empty.

Although the outside did not look too promising the inside was in slightly better conditions. Once one entered through the ancient door a long dark red carpet ran from the door and through the front hall that led to another large half white and half black wooden door that appeared to lead to what once have been a throne room, though the original throne was no longer present. The door had large gray metal handles where two humans dressed in black pants, white shirts and red coats with golden looking buttons with matching red hats and black shoes guarded the doors asking and taking any visible weapons and opening the half white and half black door for guests afterwards.

Dark iron candle stands were posted throughout the hallway beside the carpet with some candle lit chandeliers hanging from the ceiling to light the way for the attending guests. The walls, though still made of stone looked as if made of a mixture of white and dark gray marble, which seemed slightly out of place based on the outside stone. Alternating white, black and gray marble pillars ran from the floor to the ceiling. It was clear from this that humans with the resources attempted to make the inside of the castle nicer though it was slightly out of place. The continuous reoccurring black, white and gray coloring was to represent all three races of demons, humans and angels.

The room beyond the half black and half white door had a similar marble wall as the hall and, was obviously a room that had been completely redone for this event. It was very large, mostly due to the humans knocking down the old wall that surrounded it and led to different rooms in the castle and combining them to create one large room and could easily house a large number of angels, humans and demons. The floor had alternating black and white tiles that created interesting patterns if one looked at them from a high area. Black, white and gray pillars stood at the far sides of the room. Every other one had large lamp like lights hanging from them to light the room and all had various colored decorations that were wrapped around and hung on them. In the center of the ceiling was a large golden chandelier with lights brightly shining down giving the room even more light. Small jewels hung down from the chandelier with some catching a bit of light and creating a colored reflection on bystanders either in the air or on the floor. There were doors on the far left and far right of the room that led outside directly.

At the far end of the room were two thrones that looked fairly new. One was colored white and a light blue-green color that had a few gold colored designs on it with blue-green colored cushions for the back and bottom of the throne. What appeared to be a halo like structure tipped on its top rose from the top of the back of the throne. Intricate golden symbols and designs ran along the arms of the throne. The other was a black throne mixed with a dark red color and with dark red colored cushions on the back and bottom of the throne. Two black horn-like structures protruded from the top of the back of the throne. Dark red jewels ran along the arms and bottom area of the throne. Towards the bottom of this throne were dark red flames that rose up towards the match jewels making it seem like the flames were going to engulf them in their fiery embrace. These thrones were place specifically for the prince and princess to sit upon if they so chose to. It appeared to be the only seating within the room meaning that others would either have to stand, lean on a pillar or go outside for a place to sit. Certain demons, angels or people that played the role of a bodyguard or whomever the two heirs so chose could kneel or sit beside the thrones without causing a disturbance.

Time period:

There’s no exact time period but, I will say it’s more between modern meets medieval. To be clearer it’s not during a time in the far past like the 1300s but, it’s also not in the extremely far future like 3000s even present day is sort of pushing it.

Time of day/’season’:

The sun is low on the horizon as night will soon set in. It’s not cold or extremely hot out even when the sun goes down. People stopped recalling the name of seasons but, instead referred to things as either War Time or The Time of Silence (aka a break from war). At the present it is now The Time of Silence.

Rules:

1. Standard Mene rules apply

2. Despite the time period I will allow modern clothing and weapons (both hidden and not) though don’t go too extreme like hiding a flaming bazooka cannon under your dress. Make hidden weapons reasonable please.

3. Literacy isn’t too important though please don’t capitalize every single word and try to use punctuation to at least show when a sentence ends and a new one begins. It’s a pet peeve of mine when people either do the capitalize thing or leave out all punctuation, and I really really don’t feel like hitting people with frying pans today over something so simple.

4. I will accept one liners since I can understand things like writer’s block but, please make it a sentence that people can work off of. Don’t put something like: “She smiled.” That is not a sentence and it makes it very very difficult to work off of.

5. Always leave a ‘door’ open for people’s character’s to come in if someone leaves.

6. Don’t go too incredibly far without someone which should help with rule #5.

7. No invincible characters, if they’re really good at something that’s alright but if there’s a fight let them get injured a couple of times if attacked.

8. Don’t take control of other peoples characters unless you have their permission. For example if Joey needs to go because it’s bed time and says Nina can play his character while he’s gone then that’s alright.

9. Anyone is welcomed to jump in at any time despite the page number.

10. Bios or intros are both accepted. Choose whichever you’re more comfortable with.

11. Please don’t kill another person’s character without their permission. (Note this ties in with #8)

12. Don’t create more characters than you can handle.

13. Keep things about PG-17 or so. In other words violence and romance is allowed just don’t do anything that would get you or anyone here in trouble.

14. Have some way of distinguishing between your character text and your out of character (OOC).

15. Ask to join if you want but it’s not required. With your characters please PM me your character profiles to be accepted. Due note that I will be going through and posting up your profiles on my first post, in quotes of course, when they are accepted so that it's easier for others to have access to your characters info. I am a fairly lenient person so more than likely your character will be immediately accepted, due note though if I do find something that needs a bit of improvement I will PM you back telling you what that improvement is. I will also send a confirmation PM to you to tell you that your character has been accepted.

16. Please try and keep the sides fairly even. Oh yes and one heir I would like to be male and the other female and they don’t have to be in the context I currently have them. (In other words it can be the Prince of the Hell and the Princess of Heaven whichever one is preferred)

17. For the love of all things holy and unholy no kamikaze angels or demons. One angels shouldn’t be kamikazes in the first place, and two demons would be too proud to simply kill themselves even if it was for a cause they were fighting for. (At least in this rp this is how it goes) I know this is a rather unusual rule, but it has happened before when I’ve done this rp and it completely ruined it.

18. I’d prefer that there wouldn’t be any angel-demon hybrids since they were warring and would probably kill each other first before they could conceive a child. However if you absolutely feel you must be one, do let me know ahead of time and I will put a section with very very limited space for them. I will accept angel-human or demon-human hybrids more willingly.

19. And one final (hopefully) rule: please be respectful towards others here. It’s alright if your character hates another person’s character, due to the plot of this rp, but don’t be rude, crude, or mean to someone in OOC. I’d like this to go rather peacefully.

Character creation info:

If you do a bio then this info, but not limited to, is what I for sure need!

Name:

Age: (Mostly important for the heirs. I’d like them to be around the same age. No older than let’s say 600 for the heirs and no younger than 100 however, they should appear young/teenager-like to about 25)

Race: Angel, demon (also will accept the names: fallen angel or angel turned demon or any variation of the sort this also goes for any other names for angels or even demon turned angel), human, and I might let a combination of those angel/humans and demon/humans

Personality: (Please put an actual personality here and not “you’ll find out” or “TBA”) The heirs of both sides already have some of a personality created in the context but feel free to add on to them, in fact I encourage it.

Appearance/Looks: (I will accept pictures since those are always fun to look at. ^.^)

*Everything else is pretty much optional.

*Just a little side note: visible weapons will be confiscated by the two humans by the door to ensure a peaceful time. If a major battle breaks out however, the humans will leave their post and you can easily grab the weapons back for that. Hidden weapons though will not be confiscated since they are hidden after all and the humans will be unaware of them. Oh and we are not limited to just 20 people, there can be more and I encourage more. 

Alright now the only thing left is the listing for who’s who and on what side.

Demons/Fallen Angels/Whatever other name you want to call them

1. Prince- Damian: Hanabikun
2. Talon: Arechi(aka me ^.^)
3. Zeak: Hana_Ryuzkai (Yet on the side of angels since he's a fallen angel and chooses to still serve Heaven)
4. Alana Vartos: Talitha001
5. Krydin: JessehBoo
6. Verah: JessehBoo

Angels

1. Princess- Penelope: Hana_Ryuzkai
2. Phoenix: Chikuma
3. Diamond Tsubasa: Diamondt
4. Guariel: Hilf
5. Amalia: JessehBoo
6. Elizabeth: elizabeth11

Humans/Other

1. Sikura Dawns: Death_to_the_reaper
Myrrlyndiëlle Celedilindré: Diamondt

(So that I don't triple post below this shall be my bio as well as my first post)

Bios

Menewsha Name: Arechi

Name: Tsunzaku known as Talon

Height: 5'7

Weight: 150

Personality: He is battle happy (which leads some to think he’s a bit insane), though calm and slightly cold outside of battle to other with the exception of the Prince of the Hell. In battle he can be cruel to his opponents, but loyal to his allies. He despises angels completely and would not associate with them if he didn’t have to. He willingly will carry out the wishes of the Prince and Lucifer without question or hesitation.

Race: Demon

Appearance: (The description here is just describing the picture. It's mostly here for people whom just really really like reading things instead of looking at them. XD)

Talon has a dark bluish black hair that is cut short. He has light colored skin despite his time in the Hell. His right eye (appears left in the picture) has a black eye patch over it with a blue eye underneath it. One of the eye patch straps goes across where his nose meets is eyes and down to his right cheek. His left eye (appears right in the picture) is a light golden color. Talon has two medium sized dark brown colored bat wings that have one claw at the top of each that’s a dark red color.

Towards the lower half of his neck to his color bone is a black leather like strip that circles around the area three times. He wears a dark brown shirt that starts a little below his collar bone and looks as if it was vertically striped though it’s not. From the top of the shirt to about his solar plex is a lighter brown material with two silver clasps towards the bottom while, the top half remains slightly open. The left side of it goes down almost to his left knee in a sort of cut-off-at-an-angle sort of way though the shirt is not literally cut but was made that way. A design that looks like three silver squiggly lines with the center one curling at the end making a lasso appearance is on the edge of the left half at the bottom. A black coat is over that with the collar out and stops in the back where his hair is. Two metal clasps are around his arms near his right and left shoulder with another one at about the middle of his lower arm on his right side. On this is the similar silver squiggly line design but done slightly more detailed with spirals slightly below the silver clasps on his shirt. From the back of the coat are two dark brown straps that start out narrow and grow wider and end with a thick metal hoop. He can use these to close his coat if he wants. Below the metal clasp on his right lower arm a metal contraption that almost looks like the shape of a beetle but, with the back end, near his arm, opened with rungs that connect an outside piece of metal to the inside metal piece on both sides. There are two blades that come out slightly to the sides of the middle of the metal piece and another longer blade that comes out of the ‘mouth’ of the ‘beetle head’ and is curved like a talon. There are two silver metal clasps, one on his wrist the other slightly above it and a black strap that comes across his palm that keeps the weapon in place. On his other arm in the same area is the same weapon. Across his middle is a thick silver chain that disappears into the coat and comes out back behind his left leg. At the end of the chain is a curved blade with two spikes on the top area of it. On his hips is a black belt with a normal metal buckle. His pants are long and dark brown like his shirt. The ends disappear into his black boots that have two ridges at the bottom and have a slightly higher heel and sole than regular boots. There is a black metal clasp on his left leg (right in the picture) and two more black metal clasps in about the middle of his left boot.

Weapons: Visible - The blades on his hands and the chain with the blade on it in the picture/described in the appearance. Hidden – There is a jagged knife hidden in the soles of both his boots which can pop out for him to use when the heels of the boots are hit at just the right angle.

History: Talon had been born an angel that fell from grace. He had spoken up about the fall of Lucifel when he learned about it. He had disagreed with the decision and rebelled causing his fall. He had two blue eyes before his fall and only one had changed to forever remind him he was once an angel, though it had also given him the ability to see an aura of an angel, which if read correctly could tell of that angel’s intent, but it also cause him to have extreme headaches that either occur randomly or if he uses the ability it has granted him for too long; his once white feathery wings turned into bat wings signifying his change into a demon. He was trained at a young age to battle and fight, which is what, caused his love of battle. He was taught to spare no enemy and to hate them with a passion. This hatred grew tremendously towards angels in particular since he was no longer an angel. This fact and his fighting in general has gained him respect on the battle field and fear by both his foes and allies and also landed him the position of the leader of the Hell’s army and top assassin. He was nicknamed Talon, because of the long blades over his hands reminded many of his victims and opponents as talons and it was easier to remember. He had befriended the Prince of the Hell soon after he met her/him and has become her/his closest friend and confidant in the demon world. His original angelic name was Tsunzeil but was changed to Tsunzaku when he fell.

Family: Both of his parents are still angels and remain in Heaven. It is rumored his mother has lost her mind with grief at the loss of her son. It is also rumored he had a younger brother who is on the verge of falling and is mistaken quite often as his older brother in the eyes of his mother in her madness. It has been said his father soon became a Guardian of Heaven and has sworn to kill his eldest son to end his suffering. Talon has seen neither his parents nor his rumored younger brother since his fall.

Other: He is the closest demon friend and confidant of the Prince of the Hell as well as the leader of the Hell’s army and the Hell’s top assassin. Unfortunately due to his rank and the constant call of war at its peak, he has been at the battlefield for months fighting and has recently been pulled out of battle to be the body guard of the Prince. He is currently unaware of this and thinks he is still out on the battle field. He was ordered to guard the Prince on the way to the ball without being seen by anyone including the Prince. After they arrive at the place of the ball however he is free to reveal himself to him. Now despite his rank he is a demonic being and so he can be harmed by powers that angels possess rather easily, and vise versa since they are opposites of each other, if he is not too careful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hana_Ryuzkai
Menewsha Name: Hana_Ryuzkai
Name: Zeak
Race: Fallen Angel
Personality: Cold and Collected. he is very strick and likes to have order. He can be a irritating kind of guy but its worth it in the end.
Appearance/Looks: Vampire boy art image by KittyCatDancer on Photobucket
Bio: Worked his way through the ranks until he was set a guard. He likes this job "It gives me a more important purpose!" He will tell you. Though he has become a fallen angel he still has all loyalty to the heavens. His crime "Failing in protecting the priests" this failure lowered him in the ranks but he soon worked his way back up and now has charge of protecting the royals.

Menewsha Name: Hana_Ryuzkai
Name: Penelope
Race: Angel
Personality: Although She despises the demons as much as the demons her, does not openly show his hatred toward them for the sake of the humans. She is rather kind to anyone when need be but she will hide this around the demons knowing they may take it as weakness.
Appearance/Looks:Angel girl image by snicker1612 on Photobucket
bio: She is the hear to the Angelic throne. Her whole life was spent in the heavens so she knows nothing else really. upon making friends with her guard Ezekiel, Penelope Has asked his advice and sorta irritated him to no end, knowing he has a moral duty to stay by her side at all times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha001
Menewsha Name: Talitha001

Name:Alana Vartos

Race: fallen angel

Personality: She is very straightforward. Shes a fighter. IF she doesn't agree with you you will know. She loves to read and does tend to stick to herself.

Appearance/Looks:

Bio: Alana is a fallen angel. A demon tempted her into fornication with him and after her pregnancy was discovered she was pitched onto earth to try to earn back her heavenly position. She spends all her time helping people out in order to earn it back. She is a temptress. Her abilities make it so that she can lure any man into doing anything for her. She spends all her time using these to her full abilities. She lures men away from safety and then drinks there blood to keep herself nourished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikuma
Name: Phoenix

Bio: At a very young age Phoenix proved to be gifted in her intelligence. Growing up she excelled at anything she choice to study. Due to having red eyes, more commonly a demon trait, she suffered much harassment from her peers. The better she did at her studies also made the divide between her and her peers widen. However, she never let this get to her but rather it motivated her to study even harder. After some time she decided to focus primarily on becoming a medical professional for two main reasons. The first being that she wished to follow in her fathers footsteps. The second reason seeming obvious to her due to the war. She eventually became one of the top medical professionals and has helped tremendously during the war.

Phoenix was proud of the work she was doing but sadly things changed drastically. Due to her odd physical traits and her rather ambiguous physique she was called to another duty. Dying her wings black and with her natural red eyes she became a 'fallen' angel but really was a spy. She did well for years but eventually was discovered. During her escape she was severely injured barely making it back alive. She would have died had her father not been the top most biomedical engineer in their kingdom. He was able to successfully replace her right upper chest, wing and arm with, near indestructible, bio-mechanical parts. After this her name was changed to Phoenix and not many remember her first name. She, up-til this gathering, had been a field medical officer. Giving treatment to those solders who were injured on the battlefield. She has been invited to this gathering because of her medical expertise. Her main priority is the well being of the Princess.

Personality: She isn't a chatter-box but can carry on a conversation. She can be inquisitive but not to the point of putting herself in danger, unless required to do so. She hates the war but is somewhat less prejudice due to having lived among the demons for years. Even though she does not hate demons she is not trusting of them. She learned first hand how cunning and powerful they can be. She is fairly level headed and open minded. Being a medical professional she highly values life, any life and given the circumstances she will 'fix' who ever it is. Loyalty is important to her but so is peace. She does what she feels is right but is always willing to listen to sound advice.

Appearance/Looks:

Username: Chikuma
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondt

Menewsha Name: diamondt

Name:
Diamond Tsubasa

Personality: Well you'll have to see yourself for details but ill describe her what she is like mostly: Sarcastic, kind and caring, likes to learn new things, open to changes, can be quite annoying when the situation isnt what she wants it to be, or when the situation is just plain bad.

Appearance/Looks: yay, pictures xP

well a small bio i guess: A high trained priestess and elemental bending magician, her main element is water but since shes a priestess, her holy magic is quite high as well. She doesn't need a staff to perform her magic, but it does enhance it greatly. Her staff has an orb, out of which she can summon as many water as she can summon using her reiatsu (that's like the energy you need to perform magic, having an unending source of water is so kami like o.o)

well her visible weapons: Her staff. And her hidden 'weapons' (oh noes now were gonna get it) water bending, holy and water magic. Her necklace is a charm against most dark attacks, even though it is more defense than weapon.

Menewsha Name: Diamondt

Name: Myrrlyndiëlle Celedilindré

Height: 5.6

Weight: 63.6 K (127.2 P)

Personality: On the overall Myrr is a calm and collected person. She likes to listen more than talk, and when she says something she watches her words not to step on someone's toes. Cause you'll know when you stepped on hers. Since she's an elf, she respects every little life, and won't be happy if you're a ''Theyre just plants'' type of person. Though she doesn't mind the angels and demons killing each other off. It's their own decision and both parties thought off it as right to kill each other. As long as they wouldnt hurt innocent people that didnt want to have anything or anyone to do with the war...
Myrr likes to help, and doesnt mind talking hours with someone about their problems if it helps them. She's patient, and a good listener. she likes meeting people, and learning things, like magic and plants and new ways to help/heal someone, so peace sounds like music to her ears.

Race: Lunar Elf

Appearance: All the credits to The artist, Deamond-sama

A few edittings though: What is pink in the picture, is yellow... >.>
Myrr her eyes are white,
and her white hair is tipped a light shaded colour between blue and green.

Weapons: Visible - none
Hidden – at home in her case... But Myrr uses teleportation magic to summon them so - A white violin with purple magical elven symbols, and a cyan flute with silver elven wisdom incantations.

History: Well... Myrr was a lunar elf, and had an important family. Important in Virtuoso Magic that is. She spend her days learning about plants, herbs, music, dancing and different roots of magic to one day make her own. Even though this is said, Myrr was a bubbly girl and had great contact with others, she didnt act like a royal snob or something and maybe that was one of the things the people around her liked most. She always stood ready to help one another out, by whatever was in her reach of capabilities. Mostly advice and plain listening though. She would do this while she was reading, pretty funny to see someone talking against her, while she reads. During full moons she would play or flute or violin, Myrr always loved to dance and sing, show her gratitude towards the Moon during the ceremonies.

Other: Virtuoso magic: Magic through sound, or in this case Myrr her voice and instruments.

Even though this sounds all dainty and all, Myrr had lost her eyesight when she was young due to an accident while practicing. She can still see aura's though, and uses elements to 'see'
Myrr her flute is more for healing, whilst her violin is more for offensive magical attacks.

She can use both though for healing, positive energy music, and improvement of her elemental bending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabikun
Menewsha Name: Hanabikun

Name: Damian

Race:demon

Personality: Rash, rude and hateful towards angels and outwardly shows it. He is very flirtacious with the female demons and doesn't care who sees. He doesn't take orders well.

Appearance/Looks: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...eDarkAngel.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilf
Name: Gauriel

Personality: Guariel is a true enigmatic angel in essence. Not only is it impossible to determine it's gender, but even to squeeze a right opinion. Vague and often strangely ominous when spoken to, it also somehow seems both pensive and melancholy simultaneously. When asked direct questions, it only gives evasive responses, and when given statements to respond to, can sometimes reveal more than one would want to know.

Unpredictable, one could say, but also certain in that Guariel will always side with what ethics could consider "good." Not from any sense of self-preservation or reward, but because it says there is duty to be done, and shall serve whatever had made it. Sometimes, Guariel will refer to itself in feminine context, in other times masculine. An enigma, is perhaps the best way to describe it entirely.

Appearance/Looks: Guariel is perhaps six feet tall, sometimes seeming more and other times less. The sword is its only visible weapon. The angel moves in slow, careful motions, quite contradictory to its movements on the battlefield.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_to_the_reaper
Menewsha Name: Death_to_the_reaper

Name:
Sikura Dawns

Race: Human

Personality: Sikura has often been mistaken for angel but she is just a delicate woman. Her demure form and behaviors have often let her slip into a crowd and not be noticed, unless by a leecherous person. She gets along well with people she has things in common with and not so much with people she just met.

Appearance/Looks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo
Menewsha Name: Jesseh
Name: Amalia
Personality: Amalia is a very caring and loving person. She is a very innocent being and at some times naive. Sometimes she can be slightly childish, but knows when its time to be serious.
Race: Once human, now Angel
Appearance:
History: When she died she knew nothing of sin, hate, or anything to that nature. Her family was very loving kinda and pure, yet when she fell under disease she was brought to heaven. Due to her natural pure heart she was made an angel, though she hasnt been an angel for very long, she has been kind and caring to the others that reside in heaven.
Other: When she died she was wearing a necklace of her mothers. When she arrived in heaven she was graced with it and has worn it ever since.

Her posting color is Olive

Quote:
Name: Krydin
Personality: Krydin was once an Angel, and still has the kind attributes, however since he was outcasted he has grown slightly more angry and hateful. He is understanding and kinda, yet can be bitter at times.
Race: Fallen Angel
Appearance:
History: Krydin was once an Angel, yet one day he meant a demon, her name was Rahverza. She was beautiful, full of lust and she enticed Bryden. He fell in love with her and she with him. However during times when the two nether worlds were in war, their love was forbidden, she was killed by the dark rulers of her world, and he was cast out of his.
Other: The skull bracelet he wears in the picture belonged to Rahverza.

His posting color is Indigo
Quote:
Name: Verahdona, she likes to be called Verah though.
Personality: Verah is a very flirtacious being. Though she refuses to kill her own kind, she has enticed and murdered many human men. Seducing fellow demons and other hell dwellers is a hobbie of hers, and she does it often. Her feelings toward the angelic race are that they are weak and spineless creatures.
Race: Demon
Appearance:
History: Passing freely between the underworld of hell and earth she gets into much mischeif which usual would refult in the death of a human male. Once a werewolf hunter as well, she ceased due to lack of interest. When she was called to this ball she wanted to refuse, but knew the word of Lucifer was law, and needed to be followed.
Other: Her tail is her weapon, the point is a feirce blade that can peirce metal.

Her posting color is Dark Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth11
Name: Elizabeth Pheonix

Race: angel

Personality: Shes quiet and sweet. She loves books and animals. Her favorite thing in the world is wolves. Shes adventurous and a rather new angel so not very experienced. Shes kinda Naive and yet very thoughtful.

Appearance/Looks:

(In character post below)

Talon flew through the sky over the transportation that housed the heir of the Hell and one of his closest friends. He was careful not to be in sight too much since he was ordered not to be seen by anyone after all. With his one golden eye he scanned the area around and ahead of them to be on a look out for any danger. For the time being things were going rather smoothly though it was strange for him not to see any angels in the sky and hearing the screams of torment coming from both angels and demons on the battle field. Being the heir of the Hells’s bodyguard was a nice change of pace. He had been on the battle field for a few months now and though he regretted leaving the battle he was also more than willingly to be the heir’s body guard. Although he loved to battle he had missed his friend, occasionally wondering how he was doing when he wasn’t busy fighting an angel or launching an attack upon heaven. Heaven, the mere thought of his previous dwelling made him sick. Calmly he took a deep breath and focused. He wasn’t near the current battle or near heaven at the moment so it was no use thinking about it. He had a job to do after all and that was to protect the heir and make sure he safely got to this ball thing that would ‘end’ the war.

‘I doubt something as stupid as this will ever work. Humans and their pathetic ideas’ he thought coldly to himself.

He calmly shook his head at the thought and took another quick scan around the area. Talon could see their destination wasn’t too far off now. ‘How in the hell Lucifer convinced his son to come to this thing is beyond me though; knowing him he is as much against this idea as I am.’ He thought looking down at the top of a carriage that was black and a deep red color.

The horses drawing it came from the very bowls of the Hell. Their manes were that of flames as well as their hooves and tails. Their coats were pure black and their eyes were also black though they had hints of dark red in them when the light was angled just right. The fire at their hooves blended with the circular fires that were the wheels of the carriage. Looking behind them two strips of dark red fire and lighter colored fire dotted the road.

"...then who's going to watch you die?"
Wish to rp? Click me! Click me!

Last edited by Arechi; 04-05-2010 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Adding diamondt's second bio. :D

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-31-2009, 05:35 AM

Penelope Sat silently in her carage, She was dressed in a beautiful gown of Silk and cotton. It was all shite with blue gems and sparkels dotting it in every directin. Across from her sat Zeak. He was in his usual. Angelic armor and cape. Except his was blakened showing he was no longer deemed worthy of being an Angel. heaving a sigh Penelope staired out the small window of the coatch. clouds rolled by as they made their decent to earth."Is anything wrong Princess!?" Zeak Asked suddenly seeing that his princess was upset or board. He watches as Penelope glanced over at him then back out the windo. She gave a shrug."I dont want to be doing this," Penelope Said as she examined the sky around them. "But i guess im stuck....." She traild off before glancing at Zeak again."you shouldnt be worried Princess." Zeak said with a sturn face. "Weather or not things go well is entirly up to those Beasts!" He stated with much enfisis on "beasts" He was hopeing for a small smile from the princess but all he ganed was a sigh and more silence. She was in a very depressed mood. un confertabul with the silence Zeak cleared his throught. "Why dont you read that book!" He suggested as he gingerly picked up a hard coverd greek book. "It has your name in it! Thats why you go it right!?" he asked as he examined it. "The Odyssey" he spoke."Why dont you read it to me!" Anna said as she turned her attenchion to Zeak and Smiled. Zeak only smiled back, thats what he wanted to see."Perhaps i will!" He said and opend to the first page. "but then again we will be arriving any moment!" he said staling. Penelope only stuck her toung out at him with a smile. A small gaspp came from the woman sitting next to Penelope. It was her laady in waiting. this woman had "taught"Penelopy her mannors and seeing the princess stick her toung out at her guard was appaling. The two only laughed at the reaction of this old women.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-31-2009, 08:38 AM

Phoenix had arrived early, as ordered. She was to report to the Princess once she arrived with Zeak. She, in a sense, was the back up for Zeak and the other guards. If, and she hoped it stayed an if, the princess did get injured she was there to take care of it. She had meet the Princess once before but only been for a moment. It was during a medal ceremony and the Princess had pinned a medal on her jacket.

When she first had been told about coming here she had thought it would be to gain Intel of some kind but was grateful to find out she had been wrong on that assumption. It turned out that some of the other guests would most certainly recognize who she had been. She was not looking forward to being in the presence of those she had spied on before. Though her bio-mechanical parts worked fine she could still remember the pain of the real parts she had lost.

Getting her mind off the past she looked around at the old building the humans had tried to fix up. They had done well considering the circumstances but it could be so much more given some real work. Luckily the seating was comfortable.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-31-2009, 04:46 PM

Alana sat in a carriage. She sighed. Why did she agree to come to this stupid party? She didn't like angels. They reminded her of her fall from heaven. She hated that this had happened to her and didn't want to be reminded of it. She looked at her dress. It was black as was her hair. Her eyes on the other hand were bright green. So bright that they practically hypnotized you. She hoped to death that she wouldn't be expected to be to nice to the angels. She had a dagger hidden in her shoes just in case somthing went crazy. She was ready to deal with it.

She looked up at the huge castle. It was old and creepyish. She liked it. She got out and walked up to the door. Her dress may not have been a ball gown but it was long and pretty. It was black her favorite color. Alana didn't care what happened as long as no one messed with her. SHe kept a very sharp small knife hidden in her hair. If worse came to worse she was ready to defend herself.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 10-31-2009, 07:03 PM

Penelope and Zeak setteled themselves from laughing at annas Lady in wating. both staired out the small windeo as the castel came into view.
"look princess were almost their!" Zeak said happily as he looked over to Penelope. Her expression changed from Happy to fearfull.
"Zeak im frightened!" She stated as she felt herself begin to shake. "Do not worry princess, I WILL protect you!" Zeak said as he placed a hand on Penelope's exposed shoulder. She glnaced over at him with a weak smile.
"I have some wepons hiden on me so dont worry," Zeak began trying his best to reasure Penelope. "If anything happens i can just slide it out and start slicing heads!" Zeak stated as he deminstrated. He let his arm drop with some force thus casuing a long blade to slide from a hiden spot just below his armor. Both Penelope and The Women Gasped in suprise. Zeak only gave them a warm smile"Youll keep it a sekret wont you?" Zeak asked the Women, who looked away from him and sopke.

"Of course i will, A guard to the princess must have his seakrets i suppose!" She said and stood as the carage finally stopped. Penelope began to shake again. She grasped the windows edg and staired outside.Zeak watched Penelope he didnt want her to be so scard. Again he placed a hand on her sholder and grasp it tightly.
"A worrior must be strong, Right now your fighting for this war to end. Be strong and Brave Penelope!" Zeak stated and straghtened Penelope to look as tall and strong as he could.
She responded by taking a breth and holding her self to try and stop her shaking.
"Ill be brave and strong!" penelope Stated and stood up in the carage.
"its time to go Princess!" The old woman said from outside the open door. Penelope took another deep breth and stepped from the caraged.

Last edited by Ferra; 11-08-2009 at 08:49 PM.. Reason: fixed color tag

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 PM

"Alana, stop fidgiting!" Damien snapped. He was agitated beyond recognition from having to follow his Fathers orders. The Prince hated following orders from ANYONE! Curse you father. That was a horrible plot. Telling me I could never touch a female without your permission or have my hands burned off if I didnt go! Curse you! He stared out of the carriage as they got closer and closer to the castle. "Alana, the minute you think somethings up, do not, I repeat, do NOT hesitate to cut off those filthy angel's wings!" He had his own knife hidden in his pocket and had his sword by his side, knowing it would be confiscated at the door, but he wanted the angels to tremble at the sight of it.

At that thought, he unsheathed it, looking at its coal black sheath decorated with blood rubies, a flame pattern etched into the blade itself. The blade was dotted with blood of the angels he had recently massacred before the Time of Silence. He grinned at it, slyly looking at Alana's cleavage.

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 10-31-2009, 08:41 PM

'oh my i am going to be laaaate' she said to no one in particular while flying through the air, flying topspeed with her wings. she had a long dress with the usual cross necklace. She smiled, how could i be late? with my speed i could surpass everyone! especially people in slow carriages, if the horses were pegasus's okay, but they arent. The war might begin once again if an angel or demon acts stupid... and the war might just end. thats quite sad actually... she had been ordered to treat the princess just in-case and protect her too if her back gets attacked while the body guard is still busy with protecting her front. its not odd to send heaven's number one priestess and magician to keep a keen enough eye to the whole event. Dia doesnt particular hate demons, its just their attitude, but they sure enough have feelings that need to be cherished too. and no one desires a war. she could see the castle and would be there within a minute she guessed from here.
((i know the pic says short dress, but i say a long priestess gown >.>))

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-02-2009, 02:15 AM

Penelope Stepped from the carrage and looked about. The caste gave her the shivers,the sky was nice and dark, and to top it off the angels that choose to fly down looked like vultures agenst the black sky.
"Im leaveing!" Penelope Stated and turned to get back into the carage. Zeak only snatched her around the wast and pulled her back.
"You will be doing no such thing Princess Penelope!" He stated as he set her down and shut the carage door. It then was lead away by a small human boy who odvoiusly worked in the stables.
"This place creeps me out i want to go now!" Penelope stated as she stamped her feet and let her white wings out so she could attemps another escape. Again Zeak stopped her and kept her feet planted to the ground.
"Your doing your job now stop whining!!" Zeak demanded and directed Penelope to the entrance. She of course refused the whole way untill inside where people would see her.
"Now be have Princess!" The old woman stated as she noticed Penelope Pouting. Penelope only heaved a sigh and hid her wings so not to sturr up any truble.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-02-2009, 02:27 AM

Alana looked at Damien with a sideways grin. He was so perverted. She popped him in the jaw.

"Will you stop eyeing me like your at a candy shop."

She was his best friend and she was used to his antics. It was always fun to be around him. She smiled at him as she approached the door. She smiled at the guards as they did a cursuary search of her person. They found the dagger in her boot but not the one in her hair. She stepped inside and looked around.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-02-2009, 02:36 AM

Phoenix stood from her chair and made sure she was presentable. The humans had told her that the Princess had arrived and would soon be in. She stood and went near the entrance waiting for the Princess and Zeak to come inside. She continued to hope that her abilities as a medic/healer would not be needed but she had the sneaking suspicion that in the end they would be. She watched as others arrived but made no move to say hello. Her first duty was to report to the Princess.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2009, 04:01 AM

He play fully rubbed his jaw. "Was that necessary? Really?" He grinned and swapped her on the but as she got out of the carriage. He looked up to the sky, looking for Talon, but could barely distinguish what from what due to the lights messing up the darkness and visa versa.

Damien calmly stepped into the castle, Making sure he brandished his weapon menacingly, a few humans breaking down in tears. He watched as some Angels got huffy about it, before he gave it to the humans, sword in sheath. The didn't find his hidden weapon, not that he would have cared if they did. He could handle his own without such things.

He waited near the entrance for Talon to show up, keeping his wings out, just to show he was that awesome. While he waited he looked from girl to girl, grinning like a kid in a candy store.

Talitha001

Old 11-02-2009, 04:04 AM

Alana popped him in the jaw again.

"What is wrong with you? Your acting like a fat human at an all you can eat buffet."

She rolled her eyes. Damian was such a womanizer. She chuckled at his dads way of getting him to come to the ball. It was the best idea ever. She came as his date even though he knew he would never get anywere with her. He had been trying to get in her pants for years now and still never has. In fact she had never done it with anyone. She was waiting.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-02-2009, 04:10 AM

Phoenix looked over as two new demons entered. The one acting like a fool and whipping his weapon around. Sometimes demons could have no common sense. She slipped a little off to the side though not wanting to get any unwanted attention from them. She was not sure if they would know her from when she had been a spy among them. She wasn't sure which demons knew about her past and which did not. She saw no reason to risk any sort of confrontation when this event had not yet even started. For espionage was not looked at lightly from any side. They had tried to kill her when she escaped and had almost succeeded. Luckily she now had no useful information worth dying over. If anything they would attack her for past wrongs and for being what she was, an angel.

Arechi

Old 11-02-2009, 06:08 AM

Talon watched as long as he could from the sky as his friend, and technically lord, entered the castle. Using the stealth that had earned him his top assassin rank he landed without anyone's awareness. He knew full well that if he was seen by an angel outside of the castle a fight was inevitable. His reputation was well known, as well as the fact he was a 'battle happy' demon, and he was not one to let that down.

He entered the castle and proceeded towards the door that would lead him into the ball room, and his friend, in much the same manner. It was only when he reached the humans who were to take his visible weapons that he revealed his presence. The humans were startled by his sudden appearance, though after the initial shock shakily asked him to remove and hand over his 'talons' and the chain blade. He didn't say much, nor really looked at the humans as he undid the straps that enabled his curved blades to stay in place on his arms. With a rather unnerving calm he handed both blades over to one human, who then almost collapsed under their weight.

"What's the matter? Can't handle them? They're not that heavy" Talon said while unraveling his chain blade and handing it to the other human, whom was struggling as much as the other. He waited calmly for the humans to finish putting his weapons onto the pile of already confiscated weapons. The one with the blades was the first to reach his pile and then swiftly returned to Talon. Cautiously he reached out a hand to pat Talon down for any other weapons, but at one glance at Talon his hand froze.

"If you value that arm then you won't touch me, otherwise you'll lose it faster than you can say your mother's name" he said in a serious tone and a piercing gaze from his one visible eye, that was trained on the eyes of the human. The human shook, quickly pulled his arm back and glanced nervously at the other human, who shook his head in a negative fashion. Both were a bit unnerved now, but nevertheless opened the door for Talon.

"Wise decision..." Talon said calmly as he stepped passed them and into the room. He then quickly glanced around to spot the Prince's location. It felt slightly strange for him not to have the familiar weight of his curved blades on his arms as one rose and his hand covered his already patched blue eye. It throbbed slightly at the sudden angelic auras that his blue eye seemed assaulted with, though he knew once he was use to it the slight pain would cease.

His golden colored eye finally located the heir and was a bit surprised that he was actually right at the entrance. He smirked with a rather normal looking smirk, as opposed to his usual crazed looking one, and removed his hand from his patched eye as he bowed down showing his respect. "If I didn't know better I would think that you were actually expecting me" he said with a calm laugh.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-02-2009, 06:52 AM

So this was Talon in the flesh. She had heard a lot about him during the war so it was not hard to guess at who he was. She had always counted her self lucky that she never personally ran into him during her years as a spy. He was cunning and an exceptional fighter. She both feared and respected his talent. She understood dedication to something to become the best at it. She couldn't help but admire him to some degree. However, no matter how much admiration she held for the man she was not stupid. It seemed that the demons somewhat out numbered the angels so far. She was grateful that the Princess and Zeak had landed but wished they would hurry. Phoenix could handle a weapon just fine but she did not have the degree of talent that was present here. She tucked her wings back rather nicely and continued to wait.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2009, 01:07 PM

Damien waved a hand. "Bah Talon! Must you be so...respectful? We are not in my fathers court. There is no need for you to bow like that!" He patted his friend on the back. "And of course I was! Do you not see the filth they have let in?" His arm sweeps the room but it was obvious he was only reffering to the Angels. "Their wings are an eye sore and their aura makes me want to vomit, but curses to my Father for making me come here!" He bellowed, unfurling his wings, knocking a human back.

"Theres not even that many pretty girls! How does one live with out such a necessity?! Its unnatural I tell you." He then looks at Talon seriously. "Does my father honestly believe I will make peace with such creatures who we have easily slaughtered battle after battle? Expecially since..." His eyes seem to burn into Pheonix's skull as he looks at her. "They attempted to spy on us and we purposely gave them wrong info to lead them to their deaths?" He laughed a laugh that seemed to come from the bottom of Hell itself. "They actually thought we wouldn't know our own! How mindless!"

Talitha001

Old 11-02-2009, 07:11 PM

Alana listened to Damian with a grin. SHe was so used to his rantings that it didn't bother her anymore. She smiled at Talon and put out her hand.

"Hi Talon Long time no see. How have you been?"

She looked around at the people here. She hated angels. All they do is remind her of what she once lost. SHe hated it. She frowned as she watched them prance around all white and whimsical. She hated them so much right now. She took a deep breath to calm herself. SHe musent change. Not now of all times.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-02-2009, 07:39 PM

Demons were so cocky and over confident Phoenix thought as she could feel eyes boring into her. They had a bad habit of underestimating the enemy as well. She had been a spy amongst them for years and once they did realized, years later, they feed her wrong information. She had fallen for it the first time but after that she had not been so stupid. The moment she realized her cover had been compromised she had begun her escape. They had not even succeeded in killing her. Even now they couldn't admit to how talented she had been as a spy or how well she had worked. Oh well it was a weakness worth exploiting.

((please read my profile- she was a successful spy, one of the best as she was in what ever she did.

Anyway, I figure he is just talking crap since she was so good.))

Last edited by Chikuma; 11-02-2009 at 07:50 PM..

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2009, 08:13 PM

(Yes he was just talking crap. Your char just hapened to be in his eye sight. Sorry for the confusion)

"Alana, darling. Do you happen to know which of those ugly things is their princess? I believe I shouldn't be impolite by not saying how much her aura is...unsettling?" He was trying to be nice but his attempt was laughable and he grinned knowing it was. He'd rather have a room full of all the fallen and demons women with him any day rather than waring with such ugly creatures, but warring had its perks as well, like not talking to Lucifer.

Arechi

Old 11-02-2009, 09:05 PM

"Either way today you are the Lord here while I am merely the servant. Therefore it is my duty, whether or not you are my dear friend, to show my respect" Talon said with a slight smirk as he straightened up and managing to avoid falling, losing his balance or stumbling when his back was patted. How exactly that was accomplished even he didn't really know. His smirked slightly widened at the Prince's rantings. "So then are you saying I'm worse than filth since I'm here" he said in a joking tone. His smirk though disappeared for a moment when Damien had mentioned his father forcing him to attend this thing.

"Yes...Your father is rather...persuasive..." he said closing his visible eye as it started to twitch. Although Talon was more than willing to be a body guard he too was 'persuaded' by Lucifer to attend this event filled with angels. The mere thought of what he was threatened with made him want to punch out the nearest person, that however was the Prince and Alana and he was not about to do such a thing. Instead he merely clenched a fist at his side and calmed himself down.

"I'm afraid that Lucifer was rather intent on things going smoothly at this event and that peace was to be made here, though if things were to take a wrong direction..." he said calmly knowing full well what would happen. This place would be filled with bloodshed and battle as all hell, literally, would break loose.

He opened his eye glancing at the Prince and following his gaze when he spoke of a spy. "Yes I heard about that, unfortunately I did not have the 'pleasure' to encounter this spy during the time since Lucifer decided to have me constantly out in battle for who knows how many months. I lost track after a while. I did hear as well that the spy had escaped rather than be killed, and that it wasn't known exactly how long they had been among us. Even to escape the ones perusing them takes skill, so I admit I'm a tad bit impressed by them. Although it wasn't all bad as I had the pleasure of punishing the pursers for their failure to capture the spy" he said as his smirk returned at the thought of the punishments he had inflicted on them. He was not one to show mercy, especially when it came to mistakes that could potentially harm Lucifer and Damien in the end. He figured that perhaps the spy had gained 'certain' information and that was why Lucifer had agreed to this peace making mission.

"Well at least there's at least one attractive female here for you Damien" he said glancing at Alana and taking her offered hand and gently shook it. "Indeed it has been quite awhile Alana. I've been fairly well, I'm still alive after all. How have you been? Did you and Damien finally hook up while I was away?" he asked with a quiet laugh. He had known full well that Damien had been trying to get to her for quite some time and that she had yet to let him, at least last time he knew.

Talitha001

Old 11-02-2009, 09:37 PM

Alana chuckled at talons remarks. So Damians lust of her was not unknown to others. She decided it would be a perfect time for a joke.

"No I am afaid I have forstalled all of his attempts. Ive been waiting for you of course Talon. Why would I want Damian when I knew you would be back eventually."

She punched him in the arm playfully.

"No I dont know who the princess is. Just look for the ugliest one. Im sure that would be it."

SHe frowned at all the whitness of the angels. She cant beilive she was ever that ugly. She couldnt stand to look at them another moment. She turned and stared at Talon. He had gotten cuter and cuter. SHe had always had a secret crush on him. SHe was just good at hiding it. For all he knew she was just a great friend.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2009, 10:42 PM

Damien stumbled back in mock shock, acting asif he had just gotten punched in the stomich. "My Dearest Alana! What you say can't be true!" He dramaticly put a hand to his head as he pretended to faint, not fully falling on the floor. "My heart has been peirced! No longer shall it touch another women!" He laughed and stood straight up again, taking a human into his strong arms. "Or maybe I shall become a villian among such beauties!" He kissed the girl, squeezing her butt as he did. At first she resisted, but soon relaced and seemed to enjoy it before he let her go, giggling, on her way.

"There is to much ugly, Alana. I doubt there is one who could possibly THE ugliest!"

Damien looked at Talon. "I never met all of the spys. I did run into a few very stupid ones, let them think they had great info, and then killed them when it no longer became fun." He shook his head. "Bah! We have come to this thing. We should be able to leave it now and be done with it!"

Arechi

Old 11-03-2009, 12:12 AM

Talon chuckled quietly at the antics of his two dear friends. He had missed it after spending so many months on the battlefield, surround by nothing but corpses and those fighting one another. Although he was never unhappy really on the battlefield, as he enjoyed slaughtering his enemies and even the occasions that he had managed to get injured as it made him feel fully alive, but it was never the same kind of joy he felt as when he was with those he held close.

"Careful Alana someday this one might think your actually serious" he joked nodding his head towards the Prince. He would never admit it, not even to his two friends, that he found Alana to be quite charming. He also felt that they truly could understand each other since at one point both were on the other side. Though again he knew the Prince's feelings towards Alana, and so he would never make a move to avoid hurting him.

His glanced around the ballroom once more with his golden eye as his two friends spoke of the 'ugliness' known as the angels. He didn't see them the same way as the other two. The whiteness of their wings and their seemingly light colored eyes did remind him of how he once was himself, though it didn't particularly bother him. He had fallen due to his 'rebellious' way of thinking and he had come to terms with that. Yes he hated angels, not because of what they were but because of how they were ruled and willingly accepted it; not that demon's were too incredibly different though he felt they were different enough, but he had killed many that earned his respect.

His gaze fell back to his Prince when he heard him speak once more. "I actually haven't encountered any. I almost think that Lucifer is actually hiding them from me. After all I've heard that even my methods of punishment are a bit disturbing to him" he said calmly with a shrug though a smirk was clearly on his face. It was true that he had heard many things about how he treated certain situations, and they were most probably true, but neither Lucifer nor Damien had ever said anything specifically to him about them so he didn't trouble himself over them. Then again maybe Lucifer's way of informing him was keeping him out on the battlefield constantly, whatever the case he didn't mind too much either way.

"As much as I'd love to comply with that there is an obligation, unpleasant or not, that does need to be fulfilled. Though from what I can tell I don't think..." he began, looking around the ballroom again to locate the other heir, before a pain shot through his system as the pain in his eye seemed to increase tenfold. His hand immediately covered his patched eye with his nails slightly digging into his eyebrow. "Never mind the heir is here after all..." he said through clenched teeth.

He hadn't really been paying attention as to which one it was that caused this sudden flare of pain in his blue eye, perhaps the one that appeared to have metal parts? No, not her what about the presence he thought he felt heading towards the castle with the spiritual nature of a priestess? No, not that one either as his eye hadn't caught sight of that one. Perhaps the one who had an older woman and another angel with them. Talon couldn't see any wings on her nor could he see her aura to check, as his hand was currently blocking his blue eye's ability trying to ease the pain that made him almost want to double over, so he couldn't be sure.

A few more moments passed and the pain slowly started ebb away on its own. Calmly Talon closed his visible golden eye and took a deep breath. Slowly he started to relax his hand, retracting his nails from digging into his eyebrow. "The heir is definitely somewhere either in or around here" he said calmly and quietly. It was going to be a rather interesting job being the bodyguard for the Prince when merely looking at the heir to Heaven caused the pain in his eye to flare. 'Perhaps it'll be a bit better when I've gotten use seeing the heir's aura. After all I've never encountered an angel with such a powerful aura on the battlefield yet...' he calmly thought to himself as he kept his hand over his patched blue eye.

Talitha001

Old 11-03-2009, 03:14 AM

Alana frowed at Damians display and smacked him again. SHe hated the way he womanized. She wished he would just find the right girl and get married or somthing. She always wondered what would happen if he fell in love. SHe giggled at the thought. She watched Talon with interest. SHe had always had such a fasination with him. He was great. But she knew that they would never have a chance. Talon if he did like her would never go against Damian and Damian would never let him.

Hilf
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hilf

Old 11-03-2009, 04:51 AM

A ballroom.

It was perhaps the last thing Guariel would have thought would see in all its long years. Battlefields, yes. Blood and chaos, tenfold. But ballrooms? It had been just as likely as a treaty. Which, apparently, was trying to come about as well. There was a reason why it had remained upon the field of senseless blood and darkness, and it was not for pleasure. Neither was this. Mask it with all the thickness of light, but a shadow was still a shadow. A war was still a war. And this -ball or not- was just another killing field. Perhaps the demons thought differently, surely the other angels did, but Guariel had the ache of a sword in its long limbs and it would take a long time to get it out.

Guariel was an angel, sure as the sun was bright.

Like most of the original angels, the sorts in Paradise Lost, Guariel had no gender. However, this was where similarities began to cease. It wore not robes, but a gown. One that seemed to be the same texture of gauze, thick and dimpled, yet floated and waved like some sort of breezy chiffon. A veil of the same material covered its face, only the pale lips, cracked and dry with age, showing any humanity. And even those seemed emotionless. His -for sometimes Guariel thought of itself in gender, though mostly not- skin was a slightly less-dull white, a bit more pink, though the limbs were almost ghastly. They grew too-long, and were too-thin, like a doll left in an oven to slowly stretch and shrink.

This was nothing to saw of her -again, a different gender- wings. There were four, massive and ancient. The feathers looked brittle, and dusty, as though one fair spread into the air would have the bones snapping into shards. Guariel's sword was just as ancient in appearance, and watching him move was somewhat dizzying. It was as though the angel were on tracks, each separate step measure and guided, slow but precisely placed. An angel, as sure as Hell was hot.

Upon being greeted by the human doormen, Guariel pulled up short, and for a second's fraction, seemed distraught. Hand over the sword? But it had not left those pale fingers since the war started. So, she hesitated, feeling a bond with the simple item, and strayed to ensure it would not be harmed. Then, those doors were opened, and the angel flowing into the room of light and shadow and nothing and everything--

It hurt its eyes. The cloth that eternally wrapped about her in the air seemed to swarm for only a second, but it only took that long for her recoil to stop. Then, Guariel was its usual self. There were others here, and while one may find it impossible to see within their veil-shroud, the angel seemed perfectly able to view out from it. One could wonder how, but wondering never got anywhere. And just like the topic of its gender, wouldn't ever truly answer questions. Was the prince and princess here? It seemed to matter not, for the angel seemed lost, and a bit empty, without a direct purpose, without a sword.

It was another battle, yes, but Guariel had no idea how to fight this one. Indirectly? Directly? Which was the correct method to go? For a while, the figure simply stood there, mentally floundering, until her body simply began to move. Moving not with purpose, but to simply create a situation. Having one at hand would be easier to solve than to try and riddle the whole involvement of the stay here. So, it was with this way -aimless pacing- that the angel found herself within demon company. A few of them, that was. And, it seemed, they were not of low status either. Without missing a beat, the angel swayed and dipped in a strangely elegant mix of a curtsy and a bow, correctly aimed for Damien. Then, respectful gestures towards the two beside him.

It seemed their presence neither disgusted nor elated the angel. Neither hand nor spine shook, a serene expression eternally etched upon its face. "Good greetings, lords and lady. A fine time to have such company as yourselves," it could be taken as mockery, as a cruel joke, those words. Incompetence could be read from the tone that Guariel spoke with, not directly addressing the prince first, or even stating its own name. The angel, however, seemed to be doing nothing of this. They were simple words, and the face spoke that they meant nothing, were nothing. Its entire stance here was neutral -a strange thing to be seen from an angel, surely. But this was an old angel, enigmatic and pointedly not pragmatic.