Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 11-12-2009, 06:13 AM

((I meant color of dragon, she is one. Each color is know for certain abilities and general temperaments. Guess.))

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 11-12-2009, 06:34 AM

((Oh sorry lol... my guess would be red))

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2009, 09:10 AM

(( Hahahah, well, I'll go with a green one. ))

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2009, 06:59 PM

Taking another slow sip from his beverage, the man who as of yet remained silent turned his eye towards the being that was growling when the Drow had entered. His right eyebrow twitched upwards slightly, but was quickly kept in check. It had been as if that eyebrow wanted to raise in a show of interest or perhaps curiosity. Perhaps a fight would shortly ensue. Perhaps not. Neither possibility really mattered to the man, however, as in the long run it would not affect him in any way, positive or negative. For now he would remain silent and watch those that were being overly noisy. His eyes turned back to the bar he sat at as he again took another slow drink, releasing another soft sigh of enjoyment as he set the cup, now nearly empty back upon the bar.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-12-2009, 07:19 PM

Selk glanced over at the figures near the counter. Did one of them just growl? Her brow quirked in question, but she returned to the werewolf that she clung to.
"Is there anything you wish to ask about this whole ordeal?" she asked, "I won't answer all of your questions, but you might get a few hints out of me." Reaching over with an armored hand, she patted Dante's cheek. "If you're smart, that is."

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-12-2009, 09:17 PM

"Oh...um hi. I'm holly." She said to Vik. Normally she wasn't wrong when she thought she knew someone. "My mind just gets confused sometimes cause I've met so many people." Holly said quietly. She was a bit confused and embarrassed. She kind of smiled a bit at Vik. "Well it was nice meeting you. I'll leave, if you want." She said waiting for him to answer dreading going back to were Selk was.

Alex watched Selk and dante out of the corner of his eye. He was watching the man sitting at the counter all in black. He looked interesting...If that was the word he could use. "Don't leave without saying goodbye." He said to dante. Mostly he just wanted to know what was going to happen to him. Alex stood up and walked over to the man in black and sat on the bar stool next to him.

Marsyas

Old 11-13-2009, 12:41 AM

Vik let a slight smile slip from his lips and then said "No, you don't have to leave if you don't want to miss Holly. I rather enjoy company when I do have it. Being a half breed most don't accept me for what I am. Human nor Vampire." Vik's face slowly morphed towards a pained expression as he began to dredge up some of his memories of the past.

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2009, 03:15 AM

Finishing the last remnant of his drink, the man almost allowed a grin as another man sat beside him. He was aware that this one had been watching him for a time and that amused him, though he did not let that show upon his face. Upon closer inspection, the other man would notice that his features were hard, but not worn. His eyes cold, but fierce. But his face expressed nothing of what might be going on within the mans mind. Even sitting there as he was, he appeared as relaxed as a wolf stalking its prey, ready to attack with little to no indication of the oncoming violence.

His eyes remained on his now empty glass, the ice slowly melting as he turned the glass slightly, moving the ice around the bottom of it. He did not look at the man who sat next to him. Of course that didn't prevent him from seeing this person entering his space. "I see you." Is all that the man said, his voice deep and soft. Despite that softness, however, there was a cutting edge. This man appeared to be one of contradictions, if perhaps only in his appearance.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-14-2009, 02:32 AM

"Knew you would." Alex said ordering a glass of water and looking at the man in black. "Nice to meet you, guess you noticed my obvious stairing." He said with a slight laugh taking a sip of the ice water the bartender just brought him.

"Oh. Well thats good. My boyfriend, um friend, is over sitting next to that dude in black now." Holly said. She looked over to alex then back at the half vampire. "I think its cool your only half vampire." Holly smiled at him wondering what had happened before that a look of pain was in his eyes.

Marsyas

Old 11-14-2009, 03:19 AM

The half breed looked over at the table containing a drow and two werewolves then a puzzled look settled on his face, "Your boyfriend is a werewolf?" he asked genuinely curious. Then he responded to Holly's compliment, "Thank you but unfortunatly many don't share your seniments on the matter." which he knew all too well.

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2009, 08:10 AM

It was apparent that that ancient form of greeting was lost upon these people. Not that he had expected anything different. Still without looking at the man next to him he took note of the man's choice of water as a beverage. That alone led him to a few different conclusions, but he kept those to himself.

'Nice to meet you,' the man sitting next to him had said. An interesting choice in starting conversation. It didn't matter, the man supposed. He chose to answer the question put to him in the form of a statement instead of waste time on frivolous greetings. "Yes. I had noticed. Is there something you wish to know or ask of me?" he said, his deep voice rather emotionless.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-15-2009, 03:01 AM

"People should, its just like humans liking vampires there's really no difference." Holly stated glancing again back at Alex. "Yeah. We were dating a really long time ago before I was a vampire and well He found me a few years ago." She said as if it were no big deal. Although it was a known fact that vampires hated werewolfs so it was a bit of a big deal. "Alot of vampires don't like me now because of that." She added quietly.

Alex was always one to start with getting to know the person before he said his name. He glanced over to were holly was meeting her eyes for a short second untill she turned away. "Um..no I was well wondering.." 'what the heck you are.' He said aloud then thought. "Um. nevermind." Alex said quietly taking a sip of his water. Trying to figure out what the man was. He wasn't human thats for sure. "Do you want another drink?" He asked changing the subject he had stuck on his mind.

Marsyas

Old 11-15-2009, 04:30 AM

"The world is not so black and white my vampire friend, there are plenty of shades of grey as well." The halfling let a smile slip from his pale face. He glanced over at the wolf sitting with the other being over at the bar he was still confused as to why this girl thought that it was normal for her to be with a werewolf, but banished the thought when he realized that it didn't concern him nor was it his business. Personally he wasn't really friendly towards any other race but this girl was bold and was interesting so he would indulge himself in conversation with her for a bit longer. He then turned his gaze over to the table with the drow and became interested in what the affairs of that table may hold. "Miss Holly do you mind if I ask what is going on at that table over there where you approached me from?"

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2009, 08:33 AM

Considering both the questions the man had put to him then looking again into his empty glass, he shrugged lightly. "Whiskey." he said to answer first the second question asked of him. Considering more, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly as he thought, he supposed that it wouldn't be too much to at least offer this man next to him a hint at least. Reaching with into his coat with his right hand he produced a single long black feather. Looking at it as if inspecting it for a moment, turning it between this thumb and index finger he placed it on the bar between himself and the man next to him. He said nothing as he did this, as if that single feather would answer the first question. His eyes remained on the empty glass that he held, still rolling the half melted ice in the bottom of it idly.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 11-16-2009, 01:01 AM

((Marsyas is correct. you get a cookie. Truinthil, is your dude a fallen angel?))

Neam watched everyone, sharp cerulean eyes darting to every corner of the room. But she always returned to the drow. What was she doing here? What did she want? Neam wanted to know this, decisions about what to do about it had to wait until she did.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-16-2009, 01:59 AM

"Um, I well that lady wants something from dante." Holly said not looking at the man. When she was talking she relized that the man hadn't even told her his name. "Well....I'm not really sure what to call you. Your name is...." She asked softly not wanting to sound to pushy.

"One whiskey for him please." Alex said to the bar tender. "A feather?" Alex looked at the man and down at the feather. He was stumped. He thought about it stairing at the feather then the man. This went on untill the bartender brought over the whiskey. "Ok I have no Idea what so ever." He said almost laughing. "Wolfs aren't the smartest animals" He added lightly.

Marsyas

Old 11-16-2009, 02:40 AM

((YAY I get a cookie XD))

The half breed refocused on the vampire then with a slight smile said "Vik." The young one's golden eyes held an enticing glow but he was still very interested in the drow for some reason. Then he caught a distinct scent, the smell of a reptile. No, the smell of a dragon. Vik looked around with his eyes aware of everyone they passed until they made contact with the location the scent was coming from then he waved down the dragon with his claw like nails as to request its presence at his booth. This night was turning out interestingly. It's not everyday that so many breeds of creatures are gathered at one location.

Esmme

Old 11-16-2009, 04:20 AM

Selk straightened suddenly, her violet eyes flashing. "I think the time has come," she said, "to introduce myself to some other people. Look at all these strong warriors!" Standing, the drow flipped her hood up so as to conceal her racial features, and stepped over to the bar. Leaning against it, she smiled slyly at Vik. "You're a strong one, yes?" She licked her black lips, her silver hair flitting about her face.
With her black cloak flowing out around her, the elf adjusted her gauntlets, her eyes gleaming. "Where I come from, they call me mad," a bark of laughter broke from her mouth, "I say that at least I try. What doesn't kill me will only make me stranger."

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2009, 05:30 AM

Taking the whiskey and taking a slow draw of the cool liquid he listened to the admission of the man next to him that he was slow of wit. It certainly showed seeing as there were few other, if really any other humanoid races that had black feathers as part of their anatomy. It didn't matter though. He had long since learned that it wasn't always scholars that proved to be worth the most in the world.

Setting his glass back upon the bar and letting out a small sigh of enjoyment as the whiskey warmed his throat in it's passing, the man closed his eyes. "I suggest that you learn the traits of various races, as it will not only serve you in communicating with them, but in combating them as well." He paused a moment to let that sink in before continuing in conversation. "To be direct in answering your question, I am an angel. Or to be more precise a Fallen Angel."

Esmme

Old 11-16-2009, 05:40 AM

((Careful with the angel stuffs. I don't want to be bringing things too out in that direction into the thread. . . .
So please watch it. >.<'
As a side note, I'd like to say that I have found a way to avoid using angels (celestial beings). I created a winged race that basically can do what you'd imagine "angels" doing, but they aren't from heaven or anywhere else. They're a physical race that is born like humans. Haha, sorry if I sound twitchy, but I really don't enjoy having angels/demons in my realm of interest. Really, no offense intended!
PM me if you wanna talk more about this (so we don't clutter up the thread). :D
-Es))

Marsyas

Old 11-16-2009, 06:20 AM

Vik flashed his ivory teeth at the drow who addressed him for his strength and she had quite the personality which he found amusing. "I have have not seen someone with as much character as you in quite some time drow" Vik let a devilish snicker glide from his throat. "But the last one did not survive long afterwards since he was nothing more than a target, but no worries my elven lady you know that you are in no danger from me." The half breed patted on the seat next to him then slightly above a whisper said "Sit. I am interested in knowing why a Drow has graced the surface dwellers with her presence, but before you tell me your reasons give me your name. This conversation would go more smoothly if I knew the lady Drow's name who has graced me with her presence." Vik's eyes were full of interest and anticipation. He crossed his hands and placed them beneath his chin with his elbows on the table then focused his golden eyes on the Elf awaiting a reply.

Esmme

Old 11-16-2009, 06:40 AM

"I am Selk," the drow said, taking the seat indicated. "Selk Toshiba, of the fifth house of our city." With a lively chuckle, she grinned. "I have come to the surface of sheer need." Lowering her voice, she glanced back at Dante. "Survival." Leaning forward, she copied Vik's pose: the drow set her armored arms on the counter, her elbows supporting her, and folded her hands under her chin. She moved so she sat mere inches in front of the half breed's face.
"Isn't that the only reason the Dark Elves come to the surface? To live . . . or die?"

Last edited by Esmme; 11-16-2009 at 06:42 AM..

Marsyas

Old 11-16-2009, 02:59 PM

Vik released an enticing grin on his lips then said, " I see. Well, my name is Vik." The young half breed glanced at Dante imagining that he was her first reason for coming here. Then with an alluring voice the golden eyed vampire asked "If I may be so bold, what exactly is it you want then? I can tell that wolf over there was your original target but it seems you have other interests at heart now." The silvered haired being shook the hair from his face letting his face be fully exposed. Even with his pale skin he had a handsome face that was quite attractive and masculine for his age.

Esmme

Old 11-16-2009, 08:01 PM

"I want to be free of the Matron's reign," Selk purred, her purple eyes flashing. "I want her dead . . . and I want to do it in a way that no one forgets."
Sighing, she let her hands fall to the counter in front of her.
"Long has Matron Toshiba ruled our house," she said, her voice hardening, "and long have I wanted her head on a platter. Useless toil and trouble working on fending off the other houses - we drow are like rabid dogs when it comes to seeking power." The Dark Elf idly tugged her black hood closer to her face. "It really does give us a nasty reputation." Looking over at Dante, she shrugged. "I thought that using a weapon she wouldn't suspect was the best path. Coming to the surface is something that we drow rarely do."
Her glowing eyes narrowed as the barkeep lit a lantern nearby. Selk grit her teeth and angled her head so her face was in shadow. She muttered a few drow words, presumably curses, and lifted an armored hand to shield her eyes.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-16-2009, 08:12 PM

Holly listened to the two speak. She wasn't as freaked out by selk as she had been before. "Well, I could help and Alex could help." Holly pointed out to Selk. She had kind of intruded on Selk and Vik's conversation but didn't really care. Its not like she'd ever been polite.

Alex looked at the man, and studied him closely. "I will remeber that for the next time." He said feeling a little dumb. "Sorry I've never been educated about being a wolf. I just kind of am one." He said shrugging slightly. He took another sip of his water which was still almost full. He wasn't really thirsty so he placed the glass down and looked at the fallen angel again.