Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-06-2009, 11:18 PM

((it's open now))

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 11-06-2009, 11:29 PM

Memphis got up and decided he wanted to spar as well and called over one of his comrades to do so with him. They drew their swords and began to walk in a circle sizing each other up. Of course Memphis knew how the match was going to end but it was customary to do so.

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 11-06-2009, 11:49 PM

Femi saw the temple of Anubis with it'as doors open to the public and walked in to see the high priest of Anubis. To be honest she wasnt seeing this she was being told by her guardian spirits. She walked over to the bottom step of the stairs she was on and bowed to her with her left leg out as a sign of respect "High priestess"

Fairysweet
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2009, 12:05 AM

Hathor finds dirty cloths and puts them on putting a shaw over her head to hide her face and walks out the back way of the palace and wonders around town wondering why she never did this befor
"its so beautifull out here better then in there"

Marsyas

Old 11-07-2009, 12:08 AM

Memphis was done with the formalities and was ready to get the match under way he lunged at his opponent who side-stepped then swung his practice blade at the young man's shoulder. Memphis parried his attack then sent his blade thrusting toward the man's heart. The soldier jumped back then took a horizontal swipe at his opponent's head. Memphis ducked. The men danced with deadly skill for only a brief minute longer until Memphis had his blade at the other man's jugular. The man bowed his head in defeat and the match was over. Memphis then went and layed down on his back with his hands behind his head and one knee up and decided to take a short nap.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-07-2009, 02:17 AM

Nebt-Het bowed to the Priestess of Isis as she had to her. She spoke in a low voice so only she could hear her. "You have come to talk to me...Femi...Give me a few moments and we shall go to the deeper parts of the temple where we can be a lone. Anubis is happy to see you child." She smiled from beneath her mask as she felt the joy Anubis had for the young priestess. She called to her the younger priestess and told them to take her spot she would returne in a bit. She looked back at Femi and gently held out her hand to her. "Come this way and we shall talk."

darkninja0200

Old 11-07-2009, 02:43 AM

Femi followed Nebt-het into the deeper parts of the temple and faced her "Neb... how many young lady's have you rescued since last sunrise" She walked as if she could see as clearly as a sunny desert day. Being she was a priestess of Anubis she was given a different way of seeing. She could see the and hear the dead around her and they guided her.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-07-2009, 03:17 AM

Omorose was still asleep outside of pharoahs room. She was dreaming, but it was more of a nightmare then a dream. Omorose was dreaming about death. First her families then her friends and finally Pharoah was killed. She had been watching the whole thing untill someone grabbed her to kill her. At that point Omorose awoke panic strican. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Nothing happened it was a dream." She said to herself trying to think of happy things. Fighting and death weren't anything she liked to think about. Omorose tryed and tryed but her thoughts kept coming back to the bloody bodies of the ones she loved. She wanted to scream as loud as she could. Something about the dream seemed so real it scared her. If anything like that happened Omorose would never sleep again. She hated even the thought of any person dying.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-07-2009, 03:18 AM

Emu arrived at the back of the palace and knocked on the doors. A guard answered and saw the way she was dressed then let her in. Same as everyday she followed the maze of hidden stairs and enterd the Slave room where the Pharoah met with his slaves. Grabbing the bowl of grapes she laid down on one of the chairs and began to daydream.

Lady Chello

Old 11-07-2009, 03:27 AM

Nebt-Het looked at Femi and crossed her arms as she walked about. "Not as many as I would like Femi to be honest. I do not know how long the temple will be safe from Pharaoh. Even Anubis lost on that. Though we are ready to defend this temple and the girls we have here. We have three new girls from pharaoh. Anubis has already started to change them and give them hope again. I hope that they will find a life of peace here within these walls." She looked up at the flames that came from the tourch along the walls. The flames seemed the grow with the anger that she felt in her heart for Pharaoh.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-07-2009, 03:44 AM

Hadara was amazed at the way the dark man had sparred and smiled. She wanted to get closer. As he spared she ran down the halls and opened the window on ground level. She sat in the window seat and smiled. She gasped as the match ended and when he went to lay down she clapped softly. "Well done.... Such a humble hero." she said softly and smiled.

darkninja0200

Old 11-07-2009, 03:53 AM

Femi looked to Nebt het "It's the same at the temple of Isis" then she remembered something "But it seems that my sources tell me a new shipment of slaves is coming into the palace at mid sun" She was glad that Isis an Anubis had been watching over her and that her mom had raised her... or the woman she loved as her mother.

Lady Chello

Old 11-07-2009, 04:06 AM

Nebt-Het placed her hand on Femi's shoulder. She felt Femi's thoughts it was one of the gifts Anubis had given her."To all those with out parents they are our parents. Anubis has took me as his own child and I am thankful for that as I know that you are for Isis and Anubis. So then we will have more work to do then." She looked at the girl and gave her a wram smile. "You are welcomed here anytime Femi this is your home to. Now unless you wish to come with me to Pharao, I must go. It is time for pharao to give me his prays and his gifts for Anubis. I hope this year he will give for his sake."

darkninja0200

Old 11-07-2009, 04:30 AM

Femi faced Nebt het "I hope he does... I will come witg you" She does get nervous everytime she goes into the palace she gets nervous... the anticipation alone is enough to make her nervous sometimes as it was there her arms were scarred horribly and her sight taken from her hence the bandages. She hoped that one day that pharoah would die.

Lady Chello

Old 11-07-2009, 04:51 AM

Nebt-Het gently placed her arm back on Femi and looked her strait in the eyes know she could see her true soul. "I promise you no harm will come to you. I am taking the warriors with me. They protect me and now you. They do not follow Pharao's orders only Anubis and mine. No be strong and proud you are a child of Anubis now. Never more will you be Pharao's." She steped back for Femi and headed back out into the main temple. Anubis's warriors followed her. She stoped long enough to tell the others Priestess it was time to close the temple and get back to their normal dutys for the day. She then went to the great doors and open them as she made her way out into the streets of Egypt. She waited for Femi so they could walk together. Six of Anubis warriors went with them to make sure nothing would harm them.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-07-2009, 04:57 AM

(Sorry it was a rather busy day today for me. They're not the greatest intros but they'll work for now. ><)

As the light poured in from the balcony door the Pharaoh Anupu finally began to stir. It had been a rather rough night as he had 'broken in' a few other slave girls. Once finished with them he had to do his customary scarring of them before having the guards throw them out of the palace grounds without a second thought. It had taken quite a bit of time so by the time he had come to bed the moon was already been out for perhaps quite a few hours.

His eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the light that had awaken him. He then proceeded to sit up and move from the bed. With a tired sort of grace he moved towards, first his hanging silk robes, and then towards the balcony where his queen currently stood, completely bypassing his favorite slave Nanu. He did have a sense of love for his queen, perhaps it was not as strong as most, and it was perhaps that is what truly influenced him to keep both her and her sister in the palace. In fact most of the slaves he dealt with had some something that he found that he could trace back to Irisi in some way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hor had by now opened his customary weapon store, although very much like the Pharaoh's awakening it was later than usual. He had also been working rather late, though not for the same reasons. No, his reasoning was that he was working on making a few new swords and daggers to both sell and distribute to others that were part of the resistance secretly. He had been against the Pharaoh the moment he had risen to power after his father's mysterious death. When he was offered to join the resistance he immediately accepted.

He calmly waited, hoping to see some usual customers and traders, as well as some new ones. During the first part of the day he of course had to do his merchant duties, so as not to look suspicious and to support himself with the small amount of money that he managed to make, and for the rest of the day he would secretly meet with others, though still had the appearance that he was merely selling to them as customers.

Last edited by Arechi; 11-07-2009 at 05:00 AM..

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-07-2009, 05:03 AM

Irisi saw her husband show up and immediatly bowed as was customary. She may have hated her husband but she was respectful. She prostrated herself on the ground by his feet. Her beutiful silken see through robes falling to the ground. She dared not look up at him or speak until he had spoken to her.

Nanu grinned as the pharoah left. She once again tried to undo the chain but to no avail. It was then she saw the key. She quickly reached for it to unlock her chain. She hoped the pharoah would be distracted. She unlocked her chain quickly and started to head out the doors slowly.

Ako waited still for the pharoah to show up. He sighed impatiently. He was so wanting to tell the pharoah about some new slave girls that he saw. THey were so gorgeous he knew the pharoah would want one.

Anaksumnamun stayed where she was. She let her eyes drift to her master. She was so happy. He was so handsome. She could want nothing more than to stare at him forever.

darkninja0200

Old 11-07-2009, 05:05 AM

Femi walked back out of the temple with Nebt het. She looked around at all of the dead souls walking around. Afew even cane up to her relaying information to her as she nodded. She whispered to Nebt het "The slaves are going to be a little delayed" She looked around at the spear wielding warriors which gave her a bit of confidence.

Lady Chello

Old 11-07-2009, 05:11 AM

Nebt-hebt whispered to Femi. "Do not worry little one our trip will be fast here. Pharao does not like the warriors and he knows better than to take them on. We are quite safe and if he does lets just say Anubis has sent you will seven warriors." She moved past the people as they all bowed as their group past. They reached the doors to the palce where she looked at one of the guards and spoke. "GO Tell Pharao High Priestess of Anubis wishes to speak with him. "

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 11-07-2009, 05:35 AM

Banafrit woke up in her chambers. She wondered what she would have to do today but didn't worry, the pharoh treated her kindly and never harmed her. She had always been in the castle, mostly in secret, ever since she was born and the resistance killed her parents. She had grown to trust the pharoh and even to think of him as a father or brother of some sort. She stepped out of her chambers to be greeted by two gaurds who were running after someone, probably another resistance. She just walked in the opposite direction to the pharoh's throne hoping for an audience with him.

Marsyas

Old 11-07-2009, 06:27 AM

Memphis had the "honor" of being dubbed the personal messenger of the pharoah for the newly develped squad which was to be known as Runihura. So every morning he was to report to the pharoah to get their mission or whatever trivial thing the pharoah wanted of them and report it to the unit.

"This is great. I have to look at the face of the man I plan to kill someday every morning. This may work out to my advantage though. I'll need to explain this to the high preistess."

The young soldier made his way to the palace so that he could get their first official mission.

((Runihura means destroyer... ironic huh? lol))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-07-2009, 06:31 AM

When Banafrit saw the messenger she smiled and walked up. She usually saw him and said hi, he was very kind she thought. "Hey Memphis how are you today?" She asked with a wholehearted smiled on her face and pure happiness in her voice.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-07-2009, 06:49 AM

Anupu glanced at his queen, acknowledging the customary respect she was to show him, and gazed out upon the land and people he controlled. In truth he cared nothing for them as he merely saw them as nothing more than lowly ants that wished for things they could not have. His father had been a too kind of Pharaoh, in his opinion, and let the people badger him into anything they wished. He however ran things very differently and knew the people did not like this change of ruling, though he was unaware of the current resistance building against him. "Ironic is it not that the people despise the one that rules over them, and yet they still come begging for things?" he asked closing his eyes.

His gaze remained on the people below, noticing from the high balcony the priestess Nebt-hebt. She was always bothering him and wasting his time by asking constant offerings and prayers to Anubis.

"Nanru I suggest you stop where you are or I may have to order one of my guards to cut off those pretty feet of yours" he said calmly not turning around. It seemed almost the same thing each day, as he on purposely left the key just to be sure she was still rebellious enough for his tastes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hor looked out towards the people with a bored stare. At the moment not many seemed either interested in his fine craftsmanship nor relay any current information within the resistance. He knew though that for the meantime the only real thing he could do was wait and possibly imagine the success of the resistance against the pharoah. His eyes wandered towards the palace. His small shop was perhaps one of the furthest away from the palace making it so he could not see any sort of actions or activity that were currently occuring there. 'If we're lucky perhaps the 'Great' Pharoah died in his sleep' he thought with a smirk.

Marsyas

Old 11-07-2009, 06:50 AM

When Memphis arrived at the palace he was greeted as usual by Banafrit. There were very few people in the palace Memphis liked but she was one of them. He always thought she had a soothing smile that was welcoming and it made him feel at ease. "I'm doing fine Banafrit. How is your day going?" He asked as he returned her smile with a humble smile of his own.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-07-2009, 06:53 AM

She smiled at him again and tried to wonder how to explain that she had lazed and slept in. "It was fine since I just woke up a few moments ago." She said with a hiding laugh so he wouldn't know how embarressed she was, although her red hot face showed enough.