Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 12-19-2009, 06:11 PM

The half demon's golden gaze averted back to Hazel as she introduced herself and asked her question. "Yes Madam Hazel. I was born as a servant to the Nightray household" Raven calmly replied with a small bow of his head. He would have given a full bow had he been standing and the cage slightly larger, so for now a bowing of his head would have to due to show respect to the potential master. His eyes remained trained on the woman, though he did not make full eye contact with her, after all he was a slave and she was of a higher class. Instead his gaze was trained a bit above her eyes, though out of the corner of his eye he could still vaguely see the fairyfly and a woman speaking with her that seemed interested. He had wished for an oppertunity to speak with her, though again there wasn't much he could do at the moment. He knew the slave conduct very well and what he could and couldn't do. If neither were bought today he would perhaps have a chance to speak with her, but it seemed as though she could very well be bought today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice quietly listened to the fairyfly's answers. She was a bit surprised when she had mentioned she had never been a slave before. 'So if I bought her I'd be her first master...A slave's first master I know can be a rather emotional one, and could very well alter the personality of that slave depending upon the master. Based on how she looks and her personality so far I wouldn't doubt that a lecherous old man would want her, and I don't think I could allow that to happen...' she thought calmly as she continued to stare at the girl.

She then notice that the girl's eyes had momentarily looked past her. Turning her head she notice that perhaps she had been gazing over at the raven boy that was sitting behind her. She then turned back to the girl and smiled. "You seem to be a bit interested in the one behind me. Have you spoken to any of the other slaves here yet?" she asked kindly. She wasn't really interested in purchasing the winged boy, and another seemed to be interested in him. Perhaps though if he was bought by the other woman, and if the fairyfly wished to speak with the raven boy, she'd be able to work something out with the woman.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 12-19-2009, 06:29 PM

Mjrn noticed the woman had caught her looking at the raven boy. "Oh, no not yet. I really have not been out of this cage yet... and I was awfully upset for the past few days I have been here, so I haven't talked much. You're the first person I've spoken to, miss... And I just thought the raven boy seemed, nice. I kinda feel like he's a nice person... I'm not sure why I am so intrigued by him... it's quite strange miss," the fairyfly answered. She was known for being quite talkative. Mjrn was just a friendly person. The girl looked up at the lady and smilied again.

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 12-20-2009 at 01:56 AM..

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-19-2009, 06:39 PM

Dias ears twitched when she heard voices. Slowly raising her head she peered over the snow white fur of her tail, her sea green eyes finally noticed the few masters looking at the slaves, she squeaked and fled back into the comforts of her tail. Shivering she clutched the charm around her neck, hopefully no one would notice the white fluffball was really a fox demon. She felt her heartrate increase and then decrease, her ears flattened themselves against her head and she squeezed her sea green eyes shut tightly.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 12-19-2009, 06:57 PM

Alice continued to look kindly at the fairyfly girl. "I see. I agree that he does look like he would be quite nice, though I haven't talked to him directly myself. If you're interested in speaking with him though I might be able to arrange something with the young woman there who's looking at him right now, if she buys him. And you may call me Alice if you wish" she said as her smile remained intact on her face. The fairyfly did indeed seem to have a rather nice personality, and seemed very willing to talk. The rabbit demon decided that she would for sure buy this girl, as she seemed like she would be a rather good companion to have. She knew she would then have to find a few other slaves here that could perhaps work and carry out a few other tasks here and there, but she was pleased that she found the first one she wanted despite the price.

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 12-19-2009, 08:41 PM

She smiled a little at his reply and found it one of the best responses she'd ever heard. "I see. Well, you seem to be talking to me fine." Dawn said as she sat down in front of his cage. Her purple eyes on his as she tossed her hair back and crossed her long legs. "What else do you do besides sing?" This slave had her attention, now lets see if he can keep it.

HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 12-19-2009, 11:33 PM

Helena opened her eyes and noticed that all the other slaves had some one of higher rank to speak to even if it was just for a moment. Helena sighed and closed her eyes again. I'll never get out of this cage. She thought to herself. She opened her eyes and looked around. Spotting a white hairball she leaned as close to the bars as she could and poked a bit of soft white fur.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-20-2009, 12:48 AM

(Um, Mokoo was asking Helena something. Please read ALL the posts.)

HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 12-20-2009, 01:04 AM

[Sorry. I just re-read the post.]

Helena looked at the man. "Sir, I am very good at working. Doesn't matter what kind of work I'll get it done." She said sitting up properly. Her eyes narrowing suspiciously at the man. Her tail twitching slightly as her nervousness began to rise slightly making her face flush.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 12-20-2009, 01:55 AM

The fairyfly nodded at the rabbit demon, Alice. "Thank you very much, miss Alice. It would be very much appreciated. I am quite curious to see how that boy is. And it is quite the pleasure to meet you... I know it is wrong to assume, but by any chance would you be buying me? You seem very nice, and I would be happy to work by you... that is if my assumtption is correct, miss,"Mjrn said joyously. Quietly she clapped her hands together in excitement. If the woman was not planning to purchase her she would be quite upset and surprised... but she hoped she would. The little lady peered past her again and smilied at the Raven then back at Alice."Miss you are very nice," she said quietly.

/<3\

Ieao raised his head to look into her purple eyes. "To my surprise as well mi'lady. I usually talk quite little," he answered coolly. Then he nodded when she asked what else he could do. "I am also a beast master. I can care and communicate with animals quite well. Certain beasts I can call upon in my times of need. Otherwise any old tasks are fine with me as well," he replied to her query. A small smirk graced his lips. This woman appeared different then the others... then again they always seemed diffrent and they always went away.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 12-20-2009, 02:01 AM

Her eyes stayed on his as she heard of his other talents. "That is very impressive. One can hardly find a decent master of anything anymore." Dawn said as she smirked and picked a loose hair from her chest. "My stable boys have been having trouble with some birds that refuse to leave my stable. They eat the seed for my animals and terrorize any cat I send into kill them. Would you be able to solve my problem?" She asked as she rubbed her long smooth legs.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:07 AM

Ieao looked at the woman and nodded "yes" in response. "Easy," he muttered quietly. He watched as she rubbed her legs. The bird boy had to admit she was quite pretty, but could he really trust her? They had talked for oh, three minutes and she seemed kind... If she purchased him he would surely find out. He had heard the clap and assumed someone else had been purchased. Ieao's gaze was still trained on her's as he waited for her answer.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-20-2009, 02:07 AM

Dia jumped when she felt a finger poke her tail, she looked up over the white fur and blinked her sea green eyes at another slave, she had ears and a tail like Dia did but her animal parts were very feline like. She watched as the slave turned and spoke to a master sitting outside of the cage. She pushed some cream colored strands of hair away from her face as she watched, her fox ears twitched slightly as she finally caught the voices around the room full of cages. Most had the somewhat timid voices of the slaves but there were a few confident voices of masters. I do wonder why i didnt hear the voices before she thought with a shrug, she smiled at the other slave that poked her and then curled back into her tail. Again returning to a white puff ball in the middle of her cage.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 12-20-2009, 02:12 AM

Dawn looked at the boy and stood up as she fixed what little clothing she had on. Her cloak covering her body but still let little glimpses of her skin through. "Would you help me if I help you out of that cage?" She asked as she bent down to keep her eyes contact with him. The mistress was starting to like the boy since he could help her and he was kind of cute.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-20-2009, 02:18 AM

Mokoo smiled slighty "Well that is verry good news. I did not wish to stay in this gloom for much longer anyway. So, how is your conduct arond other slaves?... Ow may I ask your name? My name's Mokoo." Mokoo said with a worm smile. He truely wasn't a bad guy but that didn't mean that he was all love, peace, and happynes eather. He perfored order and he liked his slaves to know who's the bos.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-20-2009 at 10:39 PM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:53 PM

Ieao looked the woman and a small smirk graced his face. The beast master nodded in response. "Of course, ma'am," he answered kindly. Strangely, he was starting to like this woman... maybe she really would be diffrent. Ieao knelt on his knees so that she did not have to bend so far. His hands wrapped around the slimey metals bars. When he kneeled up his head his the top of his small cage. 'Please just get me out of here. I can not handle this dank place,' he thought.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 12-20-2009, 08:40 PM

Hazel looked over raven again. "You do know you can look me in the eye, I really could care less about that." She said looking at him her voice was kind she was trying not to seem horrable. Its not like she would hurt him or anything. "You don't seem to like it here." She said not really sure what to say. She wasn't good at conversations that were just random chatter.

HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 12-20-2009, 08:50 PM

"Sir," Helena said the Mokoo, "I start off very good with other slaves, but I tend to make myself hated to them." Helena shifted her posture slightly and looked straight at Mokoo but with her eyes slightly down. "My name is Helena, Sir." She continued to stare at his feet quietly waiting for him to leave or say something that since she makes herself hated then there is no use for her.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-20-2009, 09:06 PM

Dia raised her head when she heard the young girl in the cage next to her speak about being hated. She slid toward the side bars of her cage, her tail still wrapped around her lower half. "Excuse me" she said in her soft voice, "I dont hate you" she told her, her black tipped fox ears twitched and she slid back when she saw a master outside of the girls cage.

HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 12-20-2009, 09:24 PM

Helena took a quick look at the fox that just spoke to her. "You will hate me in time." Helena whispered back to the fox girl. She turned her attention back to the Master in front of her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-20-2009, 10:51 PM

"I don't see why, but that's ok no one will bother you in my home." Mokoo said as he paid the merchant. The merchant glanced at the girl before opening the cage. A few men were standing nerby just to make sure the girl did not try to run. This sight was very comen to see whenever a slave had bean bot.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-20-2009, 11:02 PM

Darcie watched as shadows seem to pass her cage. Not giving her a second look. Darcie just sat back against the wall behind her. Relaxing. The time would repeat over and over. Masters would pass her cage when they read over her stats. A full blooded demon slave. It was so dangerous to have. She just watched as a small bug flew around her. When it came close, the demon exhaled, giving sickness to the small insect. It flew a few more feet before falling to the ground dead.

HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 12-20-2009, 11:04 PM

Helena watched stunned as the merchant opened her cage. She waited to see what would happen. Her defenses on high she stayed near the back of the cage. Not wanting to say anything to upset the higher ups Helena stayed quiet and waiting.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-21-2009, 04:05 AM

"You can come out. I don't bite I sweare." Mokoo laughed a little. He had a good since of humer, thogh if a slave got off his good side they normaly never saw it again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"no ones ever going to buy me. I'm just a stupid little kid, who wants that?!" Suki cryed to herself as she put her head betwean her knees.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-21-2009 at 04:38 PM..

HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 12-21-2009, 04:53 AM

Helena made a small nod to show she understood and slowly crawled out of the cage. Her tail tucked between her legs, ears twitching at every little movement she saw out of the corner of her eyes. She crawled on the floor untill she came out of the cage and sat on her knees with her upper body forward shoulders and forehead touching the floor. Helena kept her head down and waited for orders from her new Master.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 12-21-2009, 05:04 AM

She smiled as she called over a worker and handed a bag of coins to the man. Dawn was handed a leash from one of her servants as she looked at her new purchase. "Do I need the leash?" Her eyes stayed on his as she looked into his eyes.