happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-12-2010, 12:06 AM

As Katsumi walked to school he noticed Bella was already there, he wondered why she was holding her left hand. "Good morning, Bella. Are you okay? your left hand seems hurt, would you like me to look at it?" Katsumi didnt know that when he ripped his own arm off, he had sprained Bella's.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 12:24 AM

" last night my left hand began to hurt i do not know why it started to hurt out of no were" bella said in pain

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-12-2010, 12:39 AM

Katsumi gasped. It was at the sametime he ripped his own arm off. "oh...I'm sorry." He said softly. Trying to hide his missing left hand.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 12:41 AM

Bella saw his left hand before he moved it the only problem was that his left hand was missing bella grabbed gently the left arm she had tears in her eyes " where is your left hand? its not here where it should be" it broke her heart that such a nice person had to lose his left hand

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 12:50 AM

"Dont worry....I'm fine, please let me heal that hand of yours...." As Katsumi wiped the tears from her face. and tried to grab her left hand and heal it.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 12:56 AM

Bella frowned not until you heal your own " please you are worst off then i " bella eyes began to water up again

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 01:09 AM

Katsumi stared at his own missing hand. "I cant...once I've removed a body part I cant regenerate it no matter what." Then he glanced towards Bella's hand. "All I can do is stop regenerate any missing veins or blood in a body part that is still there." Then he reached slowly for her hand.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 01:25 AM

bella let him take her hand and she watched while he worked on it then while he held her hand she spoke to him about something she had been meaning to tell him "i ummm...i know what you are.........and i do not care"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 01:38 AM

Katsumi gasped. "You know!? since when?!" hearing this shocking news he couldnt concentrate and stopped the healing process half way. "How do you know?" he said while staring to her eyes.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 01:43 AM

"when you where a sleep i would check up on you and once you had your mouth open and i saw your teeth and when the sun came into the room you were in pain.....so i guessed am i right?" bella looked up into his eyes

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 01:59 AM

"....Yes....Its true....I am a vampire." Thinking about the fact that Bella found out his secret, if Katsumi should tell her the other secret or not, so instead of saying anything he contiued to heal her hand. "There you go, hows it feel?" He said sadly.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 02:08 AM

Bella was a bit scared she did not think he would really be a vampire " its fine thank you "

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 02:16 AM

"Your.....Welcome" Katsumi picked up his books and whispered in Bella's ear. "I Love You" and kept walking towards school, while crying and not looking back.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 02:26 AM

bella grabbed on to the wall for support once she got to her home room she did not look into Mr.Katsumi ... had he really told her he loved her or was this all a lie she could not think right she needed to talk to him

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 02:42 AM

Katsumi went to the school roof to pratice his kidou. Everytime he praticed it, it took his mind off of anything that might bother him. "I hope.....she's okay...I hope it wasnt too much for her to take."

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 03:11 AM

Bella followed him to the roof " umm excuse me please may we talk what i herd earlier is that true or was i just hearing things?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 02:53 PM

Katsumi didnt say anything while sitting there. "......Yes.....it was true...." He got up and walked towards Bella. "Now....Bella....with knowing this....what will you do?" He took out a wooden stake and a hammer. "Will you kill me?...."

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 08:37 PM

Bella dropped the weapons as soon as they touched her hands " no, never what kind of a person do you think i am do you think i am capable of muder? bella eyes began to fill up with tears did he really think so badly of her

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 08:48 PM

Katsumi gasped, shocked that Bella wouldnt kill him. "......But Bella....if you kill me you might as well being saving millions of other lives.........including your own." He looked at her, at the weapons on the floor. He turned his back and looked the teenages outside talking and playing with each other. "....Bella.....aren't you afraid to die?"

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM

" no its a part of life i can't escape it might as well embrace it......and you are to much of a good person to hurt me right?" Bella stepped closer towards him

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 09:04 PM

Katsumi noticed Bella coming near her, and suddenly his lust for blood sky rocketed, that it caused him to cough up some of his own blood. "Bella! please stay back! Grab onto your necklace! It will protect you!" The pain he was going through was his own will power trying to resist the urge for blood. He ran inside to get away from the sun and got rid of all his extra clothing so he could breath easier.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 09:09 PM

Bella felt more alone then ever before she stayed on the roof and let the wind blow in her hair she felt the warm sun blow upon her beauty " will you always be in darkness while the rest of us will be in the light?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 09:13 PM

As Katsumi sat on the staircase catching his breath, he thought about how he could become human and not have to worry about killing innocent people anymore. "Why!? why did i have to be born a vampire?! how come i couldnt be born human?!" He punched the wall and made a hole.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 09:16 PM

bella ran inside when she herd the punch " are you trying to lose your other hand as well? and we are all born the way we are for a reason stop looking at it as a curse and start looking at it as a blessing" Bella gently smiled at him hoping it would make her feel better

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2010, 09:22 PM

"Bella....you dont know....how it feels to be born this way....as a vampire i can never age...i can never die......I've watched so many people die, knowing I cant do anything to about it, I cant die with them, I can never see them." Katsumi looked at his own bloody hand. "Not matter how hurt I am I can never die....."