happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-17-2010, 04:51 AM

A vampire who falls in love with a human..knowing that with lust for blood will he kill her? or will he end up accepting his life to live with her forever...

Hikaru
Personality: A very shy half vampire boy raised by his parents, who had both died from villagers years ago. Before he died his mother had given him a necklace that kept his blood lust from running out of control. Everytime he got angry he would kill anyone in his path. Because he was a half vampire he could walk in sunlight but only during the afternoon, because the sun was at its weakest point. Even though his necklace kept his blood lust under control he still needed it once in a while to stay sane.

Last edited by happydeath; 01-17-2010 at 04:54 AM..

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 05:09 AM

a human fell in love with a new kid at her school... not knowing he was a half vampire ,she will soon find out the danger she is getting into
Kaya
Personality: a very positive and happy person, she lives on her own her parents left her when she was a little girl her brother toke care of her until she turned 16.

Last edited by mayars19; 01-17-2010 at 05:58 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-17-2010, 06:32 PM

Hikaru sat on the floor in an alleyway looking in the light, waiting for the sun to go to its lowest point. He wouldnt say anything to anybody because he was afraid of the human world after what they did to his parents.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 06:43 PM

Kaya was in sicence class looking at the clook waiting for the bell to ring so she could leave school, she was thankful that they had a halfday. When the bell finally rang she ran to her locker to get her stuff then she left the school with her friends.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 06:53 PM

Hikaru just sat there in the darkness looking at the humans walking by. When he saw Kaya he raised his head and looked only at her. He didnt want her or her friends to see him so he backed up further into the darkness so no one could see him. "What....was that strange feeling?" He held his chest where his heart was grabbing it tightly.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 07:00 PM

Kayas friends left her because they had to go in a differnt direction, when she got home she noticed that she left her key at school so she walked back to school hopeing her key would be in her locker

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 07:15 PM

Hikaru noticed that the sun had setted enough for him, he walked out of the alleyway and noticed Kaya was running past him. As she ran past him, he had that strange feeling inside him again. "What is this pain?!"

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 07:23 PM

Kaya didn't notice Hikaru because she was worried that she might have lost her key when she got to her school they wouldn't let her in so she had to wait till tomorrow. She walked home alone "I can't believe I left my key at school" Kaya said sadly

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 07:29 PM

Hikaru looked to Kaya walking home alone and overheard her. He decided go to the school and pick the lock. He looked all over the school, finally in the end he found her keys, she had a locket on her keychain with a picture of her with her brother so he could tell. Hikaru grabbed the key and ran towards Kaya and quietly put it in her bookbag, hoping she would find it.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 07:39 PM

When she got home the key fell out of her bookbag she looked at the key "but how... I looked in my bookbag before and it wasn't in there" Kaya grabbed the key and unlocked the door, she had to stay up late to do her homework she fell asleep around 2:00 AM and woke up around 12:00 PM "Oh no i'm late for school!!" instead of going to school she went to the store to buy groceries

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 07:47 PM

Lucky for Hikaru today was dark, it even looked as if it was going to rain. He glad since he could walk during the day now. He decided to take the chance to take a stroll around town to see how humans act during a regular basis. "How boring...this is all humans do? at least my father and me fought." Everytime the day was dark Hikaru and his father would spar together in the woods. He walked around and saw Kaya at the supermarket, but he tried to stay as far away from her as possible.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 07:55 PM

She grabbed her groceries and left the supermarket, she saw Hikar and smiled at him then she walked home, she was having trouble carrying the groceries, she droped her phone will she was walking home she didn't even notice that her phone was gone.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 08:06 PM

Hikaru noticed that Kaya dropped her phone, and looked at her walk away. He went up to pick up the phone and it started to ring. "Whoa! What the?!" He ran up to Kaya and grabbed her shoulder, it looked like she was about to drop her groceries so he decided to take them into his hands so she wouldnt have to worry. "Here....you go....you have a call...."

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 08:14 PM

Kaya looked at Hikaru "Umm... Thank you" Kaya answered her phone it was her Friend "sorry I have to go Mai" She closed her phone and put it in her pocket she grabbed her groceries "Thank you" Kaya said with a smile and walked away

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 08:33 PM

Hikaru smiled and walked in the opposite direction, suddenly he noticed that the sun was coming out, he screamed in pain as it burned him. He ran to find cover from the sun, but it had burned him too much, and he fell to the floor, since he was only half he didnt go on fire. but his skin was burning. Everyone around him looked and didnt do anything to help.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 08:43 PM

Kaya saw that Hikaru was in pain she dropped her groceries and ran to him "Are you okay?" She looked at Hikaru "What happened? are you in pain?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 08:49 PM

Hikaru couldnt talk with the pain of the sun on him, his body looked as if it was becoming black. Suddenly he let out a loud scream, and pasted out.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 08:57 PM

Kara quickly brought him to her house , she put him on the coach she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a wet rag she put it on his forehead, she sat there waiting for him to wake up.

Last edited by mayars19; 01-17-2010 at 11:30 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 09:08 PM

Hikaru's skin started to regain their color, and he slowly started to open his eyes. He saw Kaya sitting next to him and he jumped. "W-where am I?" he looked around Kaya's house not knowing it was hers.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 09:14 PM

Kara looked at Hikaru "i didnt want to leave you so i brought you to my house" Kara stood up "by the way im Kara" She said with a smile "And Your name is?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 09:27 PM

"M-my name?" As Hikaru looked at Kaya his face started to blush, and he had that strange feeling again. He finally knew what that feeling was, he loved her. "I-It's H-Hikaru..." He said shyly.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 09:33 PM

"well it's nice to meet you Hikaru" She said happily "so where do you live...I'll drive you there" Kara grabbed her jacket and her car key's

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 09:47 PM

"Where...I live?....." Hikaru said sadly, he thought about his old home where he lived with his mom and dad before they died from the villagers. He knew by now that old house must be covered in vines, and leaves. He started to get angry, he bit his lip and it started to bleed. "You dont need to help me......Thank you, for letting me stay for the moment, but I must be going...." He walked towards the door, and noticed that it was raining. He left the house and stood outside the house gates. "Thank you....again...." He bowed his head in respect and walked away. Hikaru's shiness had taken over him, so he couldnt stay there long.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2010, 09:56 PM

Kara wanted to go after him but he was already gone, Kara fell asleep early so she wouldnt be late for school again.... in the morning she got ready for school and waited for her friends outside her house but they didnt show up so she walked to school by herself

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2010, 10:11 PM

Hikaru went to the old house where he lived with his mother and father, just looking at the burned house got him furious at humans. "Why did those humans have to do this....why!?!" He walked into the house, and in the middle of the room was his father's sword...a giant black two handed sword. "Father......mother....." He left the sword there and went into his parents room to find his father's coat, and hat. He wanted to join the school where Kaya went to see how human teenagers act, and he wanted to see Kaya, since he noticed he loved her.