p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 02-19-2010, 12:32 AM

A continuation of the "let's RP for hearts" Newcomers are welcome, both new and advanced RPers. If you do decide to join please abide by the Mene rules and play nice with the others.

*Bios: Talin Korinth - An Elvish Demon working under the banner of Arys Malakai Korinth. Along with being the son of Arys, he is also one of the top assassins in Arys' guild of assassins. Along with his work as an assassin, he is the second in command of the military under Saito, Angil's brother, in their home country. Talin was one of the people that caused the war to start and destroy his homeland by making a pact with his father and some....not so easily spoken of partners. The night the war started, Talin abandoned his post to allow the enemies of his home entry. He was not at his post, due to the fact he was in the process of murdering his mother for not following the path he had set out before them. Talin, under orders of Saito, was the one that repressed Angil's memories and in turn caused her rage to become a separate entity inside her own body.

*Bios: Malakai Korinth - Son of Arys Malakai Korinth, brother of Talin Korinth, known by most as Malak. After intense training he achieved the title of Elemental Swordsman. He fights under the banner of Aryn Marie Korinth, his aunt. He is one of the most brutal, yet kind fighters under Aryn. Malak passed away at the beginning of the war, only to be brought back to life by the Angel Akio, as a way of assisting Angil. When he finished his training as an Elemental Swordsman, he received a gift from Aryn that allows him to transform into a fox at will.

*Bios: Naoki Korinth - Naoki is the last kitsune of his clan. He was saved a very long time ago and has lived almost all of his life as a servant to his savior, Aryn. He wears a studded collar about his neck with a nautical star hanging from the front. Unlike Talin and Malak, Naoki was not originally a Korinth, he was given the surname since he had lost his original over the years because it was never used. Feeling sorry for him, Aryn adopted him as her own and gave him the name Korinth. Naoki is not much of a fighter, but excels with both the longbow and illusory magic.

*Bios: Arys Malakai Korinth - Father of both Talin and Malak, brother to Aryn, and former husband of the demon, Soyu. Arys is the leader of a very strong network of assassins. Because of his choice to marry a demon many thousands of years ago, he caused his family to be dropped from grace in their homeland. Once he grew annoyed by having to keep his wife locked away from the views of the rest of the Elves, he left his homeland, abandoning his family. Once he left, he slowly grew his fame and reputation as being cruel by creating a guild of assassins.

*Bios: Aryn Marie Korinth - Sister to Arys, Aunt to Talin and Malak, Mistress to Naoki. Aryn's symbol is the nautical star, hence why Naoki wears one around his neck, and Malak's shoulder guards are both embellished with the emblem. Aryn is, in a sense, Arys' polar opposite, where he is cruel, she is kind, where he is merciless, she is forgiving. Even with all of the crimes Arys has committed, Aryn, like Talin and Malak, has never been able to bring herself to end his life, or his tyranny. The one thing that both Aryn and Arys share in common is the fact they are very elegant in the way they carry themselves and dress.

*Bios: Saito Kadama- Angil’s older brother, last male of the Kadama family, and Head of the Light Elf Army. He hid away for many years with Angil and their mother after the war started, but then, against his mother’s wishes, he decided to finally join the war. Talin was his teacher in all the fighting arts and then became his second in command. He was also the one who ordered Talin to lock away Angil’s memories after the attack on their homeland.

*Bios: Angil Kadama- Saito’s little sister. After witnessing the attack on her home and the death of the one she loved, Angil lost control of her rage and killed many people. In fear of her loosing control again, her brother ordered for her to have her memories locked away. Now she has unlocked most of her memories and must now prepare to fight along side her brother.

Have Fun ^_^

Last edited by p2mangil; 03-25-2010 at 09:11 PM..

Malayn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 12:36 AM

((Very good girl, you listen well and figured it out. lol))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 12:36 AM

((My new charry xD Girl anime pet image by UnlimitedPerfection on Photobucket ))

Slowly a great white wolf was walking towards the Inn, guiding someone through the snow. Soon a woman with eyes that never seemed to open, was stumbling into the inn. Shaking off the snow from her hooded cloak she looked like she stepped out of some story book with her long dress and old fashioned appearance. As she waited for her wolf, whom she called Ivory, to guide her to the bar for some warm tea to warm her hands it would be fairly clear she was blind…She walked with her head bent, her eyes…as always…closed as her tangled curls of raven hair fell around her face.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 AM

Talin stands slowly and nods to Christy. "Please excuse me, there is something I need to check on." After speaking he starts to walk back upstairs to grab his cloak.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 12:40 AM

"Oh, I see... well theres nothing to be embarrassed about!" Christy told him before a tall looking girl came in with a white wolf. The way she held herself and with the wolf infront of her. Christy could tell she was blind. Turning her head back to Talin she simply smiled and nodded.

(( heading home ))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 12:41 AM

Akio had looked down at the snow and picked some of it up, he began to smile softly as he looked it. "Yeah...your right they are good memories...but as well as bad." He said as he slowly started to frown, he remembered the day he was banished with his mother, it was snowing on that same day.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 12:41 AM

steven stares out the window gazing at the snow remembering fun and happy memories with her brother.steven let out a sigh and said "i miss him"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 12:47 AM

A soft thank you soon escaped the woman as she slowly swept onto a barstool where she sat with her back rigid and posture perfect. Everything about her manner said elegance and grace, asides from of course her eyes which were never opened and appeared to have something wrong with them along the lashes. Picking up her tea she began to sip it lightly, the wolf licking her hand before sitting besides her and watching each patron suspiciously. The dog carried himself more like a warrior or guard then a simple canine friend…

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2010, 12:49 AM

She stopped swinging her legs and looked at him concerned. "Would you like to talk about it?" he has made her feel better so many times, she wanted to be there for him for once.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 12:54 AM

Sten thought that she would go outside so she put her scarf and coat on over her plaid blue jacket
and walked outside to the snow.She crouched down with her knees to her chest and kept thinking of where
he could be and wished he was here.steven was a little sad she couldn't find him when the storm hit

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2010, 01:04 AM

As he arrives to his room, Talin unlocks the door, steps in to grab his cloak then steps back out looking it behind him. As he starts to walk towards where he was hearing Angil's voice Talin wraps his cloak around him and pulls his hood up, making sure to cover all sight of his ears and his clothing. As he walks passed the woman at the bar and her wolf he hears the wolf start to growl at him and fixes it with a cold stare as he continues walking.

Last edited by Malayn; 02-19-2010 at 01:20 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 01:08 AM

As Talin passed the wolf sat up slightly taller, sniffing the air. At the scent of him the dog growled slightly, reminded of another elf from long ago. The dog trembled with anger as it did so, seeming to want to attack him when the raven haired woman reached down and grabbed the silvery white collar around his neck. “H..hush” She whispered in her melodious tones, tilting her head towards Talin’s direction as she listened to the scrapping of his boots…

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 01:09 AM

Akio just looked at the snow he was holding in his hands, he was thinking of what had happened all those years ago, he couldnt really hear Angil's voice anymore. "Mother....why....why did save me?" he said with his quiet little voice.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2010, 01:12 AM

Talin steps outside where Angil and Akio are and steps over into a little spot of darkness, trying to hide he is there as he listens to Akio's reverie. He stands as still as possible trying to ignore the biting cold as he watches the two of them.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 01:14 AM

Steven draws a heart in the snow with a stick and remembers she did the same thing when she was little with her brother.
she giggled a bit.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2010, 01:15 AM

Angil didnt really know what to do. She spent most of her life either alone or with her family, so she jumped down and wrapped her arms around him holding him tight, like her mom use to to make her feel better. "Because she loved you. mom's tend to put their child before themselves..despite the cost."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 01:18 AM

((>.> so talin doesn't even notice the wolf going '....i wanna eat him' XD))

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2010, 01:19 AM

Smiling watching the two of them, Talin decides to finally reveal himself and walks over to the railing and sits down watching them. "Mothers tend to place more value on the life of their child than themselves. They are willing to sacrifice everything for the benefit of their children."

((Sorry he has a slight problem with being a one track mind.... I'll fix it. There I changed it, now look up.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 01:20 AM

((it's okay xD I'm just bored lol. ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 01:21 AM

Steven started rolling the snow and making the snow into a snowman to cheer her up
"i remember when my brother and i always made snowmen"steven said happily
"my brother always looked after to me and tried to cheer me up when i was upset or sad"
she reminded herself

Last edited by MoodyBats; 02-19-2010 at 01:24 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-19-2010, 01:25 AM

As soon as Angil had suddenly hugged him Akio realized that they were talking to him. "Your right....she did care for me....I guess.....I guess I should just be happy for her." he looked back up to the sky and let the snow go falling back down onto the rail.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 01:29 AM

The icy stare did nothing to calm the wolf, simply causing it to snap free of the woman’s frail, slender fingers. “Ivory!” she shouted as it bounded onto the porch, focusing on a mental message that finally stopped the wolf though it was now standing on the porch growling at both Angil and talin. Using her ability to sense Ivory she soon found her way to the porch, her hands touching the doorway to keep track of where she was. “Ivory…no… get over her…” She commanded quietly, though for a moment the canine continued looking between the two elves and growling fiercely, his fur on end. It didn’t make any move like it would attack, simply growled…

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2010, 01:29 AM

Smiling as he watches the two of them, Talin starts to try and recall the past of his mother, trying to recall the good memories before she passed away. "If only you would have listened, you would still be alive today... but, as you passed on to me, you were stubborn and non-conforming." As the wolf steps out on the porch Talin spins to look at it again, dropping both his hands to the hilts of their weapons, anticipating some form of a confrontation.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 01:33 AM

steven kept trying to make the snowman bigger and bigger by piling more snow on it.her long scarf was under her foot unknowingly and she tripped and said "woow"though she laughed at how she fell

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 01:36 AM

Feeling the tension she gripped her wolf’s collar and began to tug back on it, leaning forward so her pale blue hood covered her features a little. “I..I apologize…a..are you any of you elves or something like them?” She asked the question softly, seeming mainly curious but there was a touch of fear. She had her reasons…good reasons too..but she knew this was different…they weren’t like… HIM…