happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 02:34 AM

Akio smiled and turned over to look at the girl. "Hmm....thats cool..." Suddenly he realized that he never introduced himself. "Oh....by the way....my name is Akio....Akio Daishi...and you are?" he said softly bowing his head down and letting his wings drop the snow that was piling up on his wings.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:35 AM

((which group Kasumi? >.> snow building or the elf and racist wolf group XD. ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 02:36 AM

"Im Steven...Steven Monsoon its nice to meet you Akio"Steven said bowing

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:37 AM

(( I'm by you and elves. But I can see/smell the new guy by the snowman group xD I'm just that awesome [I don't know in relation how far apart they are lo] ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:37 AM

((oh XD and being theres lots with advanced sniffers out and about, Cecelia smells kinda like a vampire...but not xD))

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 02-19-2010, 02:40 AM

((Is christy talking to Shahider? 'Cause he'sa not in his animilian form right now... he's in the humanoid one.
animilian:Shahider
humanoid:Shahider as well))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:40 AM

As Christy said hello the woman turned, bowing slightly in greeting. “hello miss” she said quietly, listening as her wolf sniffed towards Christy. To him, Christy smelled like a human and a wolf and he was intensely confused. He stepped forward a little, standing between her and Cecelia protectively. It was not a trusting beast. ‘We’re safe…hush now…” She whispered softly to the wolf.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 02:42 AM

As Akio bowed he turned his head over to Angil to just check on her, he noticed that lots of people were around her so he truly didnt need to worry anymore. Then he turned his attention back to Steven and looked up. "Steven you said...that when you and your brother are lost you make snowmans right?....how big exactly do you make them? because if this thing keeps going its going to tip." he said looking at it with his head tilting over to the side wondering if it would or not.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 02:43 AM

"im not really sure this is kind of the biggest i've made but i can keep making it bigger if you want"Steven said smiling

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-19-2010, 02:45 AM

"Make it bigger?...umm...this thing is already taller then all the trees around here..how are you going to make this thing bigger?" he looking at it, he started to just get worried for it since if it had fallen to the ground, all that hard work would've been for nothing.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 02:49 AM

"...i have no idea how im going to make it bigger"she said a little embarrassed "all i know is that i will make it as big as i can just so my brother will see it"steven said happily

Last edited by MoodyBats; 02-19-2010 at 02:52 AM..

Drakina

Old 02-19-2010, 02:49 AM

Shahider took a few steps closer, still staying far enough away that he would have time to react, if he needed it. "Hello?" he called again, putting more force into his voice. Freaking snow made me lose the tracks...

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:57 AM

(( Yeah I'm talking to your RPC Shahider =) ))

Christy looked towards the girl when she replied. "Oh, hello there. I love your wolf, he's so pretty." She thought about going over there, but changed her mind when the wolf started to move. Tilting her head she watched as he stood protectively between the two. Christy's ears flattened out of instinct and pulled back, with her tail rigid. But relaxed when another 'hello?' came floating in the blizzard wind. "He doesn't seem very nice--" She sneezed, and started to sniffle, catching the scent of the girl. Her ears flattening once more, because it smelled like a vampire. But oddly it wasn't the same.

"Hello, can you hear me? Follow my voice!" She shouted, then looked towards the woman and explained. "I can hear someone, I'm not sure if you can but.. yeah just so you won't think I'm crazy." She told the girl grinning, while watching the wolf.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-19-2010, 02:57 AM

Akio looked up at the snowman again and touched it. "I just know your brother will see this, I'm sure he'll be shocked to see it, and its really lucky for you...if no one knocks it down and you leave it. The falling snow should pile up onto the snowman's head so it will be even easier to see." he said as his back began to push him to the floor, since his wings were getting heavy from the snow.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 02:58 AM

As Talin starts to fully realize the mistake he just made he jumps from the porch over the railing and starts to run towards the treeline, whispering to himself. "Forgive me, lord, she knows what I am now, I know I was ordered to keep it secret from her, but in that moment I could think of nothing more than giving myself full range of motion, in-in-in case anything was to happen."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 03:01 AM

Steven looked up at the snowman "im hoping he can see it.im hoping he is alive though.my worst fear is someone telling me they found my brother dead."steven covered her eyes from the fear of that sight in her mind

Drakina

Old 02-19-2010, 03:01 AM

Shahider smiled, pushing through the snow to get there. He scented the air, trying to catch what the people ahead were. The wind didn't favor him, and he growled under his breath, wrapping his arms around his torso, leather vest creaking a touch in the cold. "Hello," he said for a third time, finally getting close to the group. He bowed, somehow keeping his eyes on everyone.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 03:03 AM

Thank you” Cacelia responded with a soft bow of her head, sighing as the wolf positioned himself between the two. Tugging his collar once finally got him to sit down and pretend to be calm, though all the new people around frightened him…especially sicne few smelled human. “He really is nice….He’s just a little scared is all…” Cecelia murmured gently, tucking a strand of raven hair behind her ear. As the new entry grew close Cecelia turned towards him, following the sound of his voice. "Hello.." she murmrued quietly, bowing to him slightly as was her fashion even though she didn't know he had done the same.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 03:07 AM

"Oh, well... yeah I guess I can see how thats frightening.. But really I'm just as loveable a puppy dog!" She hugged herself childishly, and looked away from the wolf to the newcomer. So that's whose been saying hello she thought as she released herself to wave energetically. "Hi again for the third time hehe"

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 02-19-2010, 03:07 AM

Angil was surprised to see the other man run off. He was the first elf she has seen other than her brother and she wanted to talk to him..maybe he knew him..."Hey where are you going? Please Dont run away..Wait!" She then too jumped over the railing running after him. Please dont leave me....

Malayn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 03:10 AM

In a fit of rage at his foolishness as Talin runs he draws both of his blades again and starts swinging at the tree he passes, carving small runes with each stroke. "I-I-I......I failed....." After about his thirtieth slash he falls to his knees, letting his blades fall, tremoring in fear at what may come to him for revealing himself to Angil.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 03:11 AM

(( Oh poor Talin! =( ))

Drakina

Old 02-19-2010, 03:14 AM

Shahider looked at the wolf curiously, then at the two women, taking in everything about them that he could. "I am Shahider. It's a pleasure to meet you," he said, voice almost purring. He looked back at the wolf. "And it is a great pleasure to meet you, Brother Wolf."

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 02-19-2010, 03:16 AM

Angil saw the man drop to his knees and ran faster, thinking that he was hurt. when she got closer she saw him shaking and was slightly afraid to approach him so she slowed down and walked closer. "Hey..Whats wrong? Did you hut yourself?" Edging closer she felt like he was more afraid than aggressive, so she got on her knees to look closer at him. now curious.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 03:18 AM

The purring voice reminded her of someone and for a moment Cecelia looked away but she dismissed it. This…was another man, another time, another place… a silky voice did not mean an evil soul. “A pleasure to meet you… I am Cecelia Odinn..” She returned the greeting, smiling faintly as he greeted her wolf. Perhaps he was not so bad if he treated Ivory with such respect…The wolf meanwhile, nodded his head at being acknowledged but stayed protectively close to Cecelia’s side. Still...the entire time she'd been here Cecelia had not opened her eyes....quite simply she couldn't.