MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 03:40 AM

"she looks tired thats all i can tell....but i hope she's not sick"Evan said as she looked over toward Hime's crib aswell as she was very much worried that Hime was sick."maybe we should ask the doctor to do a checkup on her"

When steven read to where the letter said that her biological father had a different name her eyes had grown wider."h-how can this be?i thought my brother wasn't our biological brother?does that mean that Evan and i aren't biological twins?"Steven asked as she was scared as her body was trembling as she held onto the letter tightly

"ah i see...then its a good thing your cleaning them"Kitami said as she sat down across from Mamoru as she kept watching him as she really had nothing to do. i wonder what i could do since there's nothing to do until the woman gives birth.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-04-2010, 04:09 AM

Hikako looked back over toward Evan as he smiled softly moving behind her and wrappingnhis arms around her waist again. "Only if you want to." he said quietly as he moved his chest a bit closer to her back and rubbed his chest against her back.

Akio's copy landed right in front of Steven's old house as he grinned placing his hand in front of him. "Nah....killing her like this is too easy...I'll torture her the way she did to me!!" he said as he laughed mancially r
from outside. He suddenly vanished as he appeared in the house and began to look around for her. "Oh Steven....where are you?" he asked with an menacing tone.
Mamoru had finally finished putting all the scapmes away as he smiled and nodded a little to himself. "there all done..." he said as he placed his bag onto the floor and got up to get a glass of water to make sure he didn't get too thirsty.

((no offense. No Really NOT Trying To Be Mean. But this roleplay is getting.....dull. :( I'm not saying that's your fault! I'm just saying...this is getting very....irrating :( ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 04:44 AM

Evan nodded."when should we ask him?"Evan asked looking up at Hakiko as she had a bit of a nuetral look she didn't look sad though she did't look cheerful either

Steven faintly could hear Akio's copy calling her name though she was more focused on what the letter meant. none of this makes since...did my mom hide this because she didn't want to loose me..?

Kitami layed her head on the table as she looked around wondering what she could do as this was like a vacation until Evan gives birth

((i know what'cha mean i think its because no one but two people are here...if only more people would join us...i love this roleplay to death but i don't want it to die :cry:))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-04-2010, 04:58 AM

kako sAs Hikako saw how Evan didn't look happy he slightly frowned and tilted his head. "Okay if you want...we can tell him right now." he said as he stayed as close as he could to Evan.

Akio's copy started to become furious as he looked around the house and began to destroy everything. He didn't look really any different from the orginal Akio since both of them have basically ublrashed their anger out, changing the real one completely. "Dammit get the hell out here!! Where are you hiding?!" he yelled as he broke all the photos and furniture.

Mamoru sat on the stool as he turned his head over to the side to Kitami. "Hey Kitami....go ahead and meet the woman...it'll be easier when she gives birth if you know her probably. She's in room 30A." he said as he took another sip of his water.

((Im about to just wait until we get more people :(
I dont reaally want to end this to end this rp either but.....there isnt much to do left....:cry: :cry: :( ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 05:30 AM

Evan nodded as she kissed Hakiko lightly on his cheek then she got off of the bed carefully and headed toward Hime's crib and picked Hime up out of the crib as Hime had a blanket wrapped around her a bit.

As Steven finally heard Akio's copy's voice her eyes grew wide as she held the letter in one of her hands i know that voice is that...Akio...no..it must be Akio's copy. Steven slightly opened the door from her mothers room peaking out looking for Akio's copy

Kitami nodded."okay"She said with a smile as she got up out of her seat and headed up the stairs.Once she was upstairs she looked for the room 30A.When she found the room she smiled and lightly knocked on it

((yea i know i don't wanna leave it if it dies it'll just be so sad T____T))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-04-2010, 02:20 PM

Hikako smiled as he got up off the bed as well, when he heard the knocking on the door he turned over toward it and tilted his head. "Hmm?....who could that be now?" he asked himself quietly as he walked over to the door looking through the peephole to see it was Kitami, he hadnt seen her before so it was kind of strange who it was. Hikako opened the door with a smile as he looked at her. "Yes?"

Akio's copy hadnt noticed that Steven had opened the door to her mother's room to peek out as he kept destorying the living room. "Fine!! Dont come out!! I'll just destory this entire house along with you!!" he yelled as he began to laugh a little mancially. He placed his hand onto the floor as a dark aura started to form around him making his wings turn black completely. He began to chant a few words that only angels could understand but it was forbiddened by all angels to use this because it could destory nearly anything in a 100mile radius.

While Mamoru looked at Kitami walk up the stairs, he smiled and contiued to drink his water. I wonder what her expression is going to be when she sees them? he thought as he gave himself a little laugh.

((^_^;;
sad?......how?....it would be sad to leave you basically forever :( :cry:
but the rp?...if we cant do anything else...then how exactly is it sad? ^_^;; :sweat:
I'm not saying it wont be sad its just...I'm not sure I really get it.....
sorries for being slow :cry: ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 07:18 PM

Evan slightly peaked at the door as she noticed a orange haired woman as it seemed she looked like a nurse. i've never seen here before.

As steven walked out she went out to where he could see her."im right here now what do you want with me?why are you back?"Steven asked as she was angry.'ANSWER ME!"Steven shouted as she was already in pain from knowing her mother hid something from her.

Kitami smiled at Hakiko."hello i am the nurse who will be helping the doctor and he thought i should meet you so here i am its very nice to meet you both"Kitami said as she bowed slightly."my name is Kitami Risa and if you need anything i would be delighted to help you"

((its sad because this is one of my favorite roleplays and i wish it wouldn't die :cry:))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-04-2010, 07:34 PM

Hikako smiled and moved to the side. "Oh okay...come on in...." he said quietly as he welcomed Kitami into their room. "We actually do need help with something....its our baby right now....shes been sleeping a lot more then a usual baby should so...we're getting a bit worried about her."

Akio's copy grinned as he turned back and looked up the stairs at Steven. He took a step forward as he immediatly appeared in front of her face. "I'm here to make you suffer....the way I did." he said quietly as he lifted his hand and quickly grabbed onto her face throwing her back into the room she came out of. Meanwhile Akio was sitting in his thoughts as he stared blankly at the floor with an emotionless expression of being unable to control his emotions on killing innocent people.

After Mamoru finished drinking his water, he placed the money onto the counter again and thanked the man for the water. Hmmm....I think I'll just go for a little walk... he thought as he stood up letting the bag onto the table leaving it there, thinking it would be safe.

((Awwwwww Pwease No Cries!!! :hug:
We could just wait for more people you know....it doesnt mean it will die...:(...:cry:
at least...I hope not..:( :cry:
But you know as well as anyone else....every rp has to have an end....:( ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 08:34 PM

When Evan saw the nurse her expression lit up a bit as she knew the nurse could help Hime."its nice to meet you Kitami..my name is Evan and this is Hime.."Evan said as Hime was still sleeping

As Steven was thrown into her mothers room something had touched the scar on her back making her remember a flashback of when the boy she had liked nearly ripped her wings out as tears came down her eyes.she then transformed into her demon and charged at Akio with full body as she grabbed his throat."akio if you can hear my im sorry for what im about to do"Steven said as she took a deep breath."so we meet again"Steven's demon said to Akio's copy

Kitami smiled."ah ok lets take a look."Kitami said as Evan set her down on the bed laying her down as Kitami listened to her heartbeat as nothing seemed wrong there.she put the back of her hand on Hime's head."she just has a slight fever..its nothing life threating putting a cold cloth on her head should reduce her fever"Kitami said removing her hand from Hime's head.

((yea..i know...i wish it didn't have to end this roleplay is super fun im gonna miss it when its gone :gonk:))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-04-2010, 09:05 PM

Hikako smiled and sighed with a bit of relief when he heard that Hime only had a fever and it wasnt life-threating. He nodded and walked over to Evan's side and wrapped his arm around her shoulder gently. "Thank you..." he said quietly as he looked over toward Kitami.

Akio's copy grinned still as he felt his neck being grabbed. He didnt feel any pain since for being trapped inside Akio's body, he was able to concentrate all his energy and keep it stored in for something like this to happen. "Dont think, your going to win as easily as he you did before." he said with a menacing tone as he grabbed onto her wrist and started to squeeze it tightly in his palm while his wings began to burn bright red at the tips. While Akio inside felt everything that was happening to his body from the inside, instead of his copy feeling the pain, it transfered into his thoughts as he began to scream within his thoughts in pain. Why does this hurt so much?!.....wh-w-whats happening!?

Mamoru sighed as he walked around outside the woods. He walked through the woods and smiled most of the time. "Ah...I never thought outside would be so.....refreshing..." he said to himself as he took a deep breath in for the greatness of the fresh air.

((I'm going to miss it too...:( :cry:
I really wish we could keep this going....but my brain is getting sucked dry of ideas right now...:( :gonk: :cry:
Hehe...at least you got other rps to do...^_^;;
*sigh* once I finish this...I'm basically only going to have like 2 or 3 to do...:( ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 09:13 PM

Evan smiled."thank you Kitami"Evan said as she bowed to Kitami as she then raised her body up and stayed in Hakiko's arms.

it hurts!it hurts too much!i don't know how much my body can take!Steven's demon bit her lip and put the blood on her finger as she then began writing some kind of different language on Akio's body as she whispered the numbers and letters as she wrote them as they didn't look like normal letters and numbers.Steven's body was turning fully red along with her hair was turning black as it began to flow a bit.She had been making an advanced seal as she was using all of her power to do it as her strength was nearly gone

Kitami smiled at them."your welcome..if her condition gets any worse please tell me..if it gets worse it probably means she needs medicine."Kitami said as she bowed and began walking out of Hakiko and Evan's room.

((we could make a roleplay together?how does that sound :heart:))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-04-2010, 09:27 PM

Hikako smiled as he felt how much closer Evan got to him. He tilted his head and nodded a little as he looked at Kitami walk away. I hope we wont have to use that medicine.. he thought as he smiled looking down at Hime. "She looks so peaceful...if only we knew sooner..." he said quietly as he began to give off a frown.

Akio's copy had never seen these letters or numbers before as he noticed how her body began to change color. "Wh-w-w-what the hell are you doing!?" he yelled as he felt his body being pulled away from Steven's as he lost his grip falling onto the floor. Akio felt a strange pull as well in his thoughts as he could feel himself being pulled back to reality. Now whats happening!? he thought as his eyes and hair began to change back to normal, while his wings' feathers stayed black as the night sky itself.

Mamoru kept walking as he reached a hot spring nearby. He smiled and tilted his head. "Wow....they have their own hot springs here?" he asked himself and smiled brightly as he began to make his way back to the inn to go and get a towel and another pair of clothing.

((I dont know anymore...:cry:
I'm probably just going to quit Roleplaying once I finish all of the ones I have..:( :cry: ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 09:34 PM

Evan nodded as she picked Hime up and put her into her crib."sleep well Hime"Evan said as she kissed Hime's forhead and went into the bathroom getting a wet cold cloth and putting it on her forhead.

Steven was now using all of her strength as her skin was red was getting darker as her demon was comsuming her whole body."i don't care anymore if my demon consumes me as long as your fine then i'll be happy"Steven said as she was near the end.

As Kitami went downstairs she saw Mamoru."where you going?"Kitami said with a playful tone in her voice as she gave him a smirk on her face as she looked at him

((awws its okay *pats your head* :heart: :hug:))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-04-2010, 09:51 PM

Hikako slowly began to smile as he walked over and looked down in the crib seeing Hime sleep with a wet cloth on her forehead. Please...be okay, my little princess... he thought as he ran his finger through some of her hair.

Akio's copy had compeletly been sealed within his body as he let out loud scream shattering all the windows from his immense energy pouring out before he vanished. When Akio got back complete control his eyes widened as he looked at Steven using up her energy. He ran over toward her as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders in concern. "Steven!!! Stop!! Wh-w-what are you doing?! Stop!!" he yelled as he shook her body a bit violently to get her back.

Mamoru looked over toward Kitami as he smiled softly tilting his head. "They have a hot springs here....I'm just getting a towel and some clothes to go." he said as walked pass her and went into his room getting his stuff ready.

((*huggles* :hug: :kiss: :heart: :love:
:( :cry:
I'm so lost right now....my brain feels like its turning into mush along with my stomach :( ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 10:13 PM

Evan frowned a bit as she then walked over toward her bed as her legs were feeling a bit weak. please Hime be alright...i don't want anything happening to you.

As steven had kept going a bit longer tears fell down.When she finally stopped tears couldn't stop falling down as she collapsed onto her knees covering her eyes with her hands as she cried.

Kitami tilted her head a bit."ah ok have a good time then"Kitami said as she smiled and went outside and sat down on the patio as she looked up at the sky

((i wish i could help you though im pretty useless:sweat: :())

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-04-2010, 10:34 PM

Hikako looked over toward Evna as she went back over to the bed. He tilted his head in concern as he turned around toward her. "You okay?....." he asked as he began to walk toward her and stand right in front of Evan.

Akio kneeled down with Steven as he wrapped his arms around Steven, hugging her closer to his body. He slowly had tears running down his cheeks as well as he felt her tears onto his bare back and slightly his black wings. "I'm sorry.....Steven...." he said quietly while he felt really guilty for everything that had to happen to her. This really is all my fault....I can never seem to keep my feelings down....they always take over me!!! he thought.

Once Mamoru had a pair of clothing and a towel, he smiled and left the inn quickly heading toward the hot springs. When he left the inn and saw Kitami he gave her a little wave and headed back into the woods. hmm...now where was that place again...?

((NUUUUU!!!!! YOUR NOT USELESS!!!!
PWEASE DONT SAY THAT!!!!!! :cry: :hug: :kiss: :heart:
YOU'VE HELPED ME ALOT MORE THEN YOU THINK YOU REALLY HAVE))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-04-2010, 11:48 PM

Evan nodded "y-yeah just tired"Evan said as though her head was hurting though it wasn't a normal headache. why does my head hurt so much?

Steven turned back to normal as she still held the letter as she clenched onto it tighter as she hugged Akio tightly im scared of what this letter means... steven told herself as she burried her face in his chest

Kitami waved at Mamoru as he headed toward the hotsprings.She then hummed a bit cheerfully as a fox appeared next to her.She looked next to her as she saw it was Robin."looks like you found me huh?"Kitami said playfully

((r-really?:heart:))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-04-2010, 11:59 PM

Hikako smiled and slightly started to lay down next to her. "Oh okay...." he said quietly as he turned over to the side and wrapped his arm around her stomach nuzling his head into her side. "Then how about we just take a nap right here?..." he asked quietly as he smiled up at her.

Akio slowly began to place his hand onto the back of Steven's head and frowned deeply as he still had tears coming down his own cheeks. "I'm sorry....Steven...." he said quietly as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Mamoru smiled as he walked deep into the woods. After a couple of minutes he finally found the hot springs and sighed with relief thankful that he didnt get lost. "Oh...that scared me...I thought I got lost..." he said to himself as he walked into the hot springs and went over the men's side.

((of course! :heart: :kiss: :love: ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-05-2010, 12:07 AM

Evan nodded."that sounds good."Evan said as she smiled at Hakiko and began to lay down on her side as she looked at Hakiko then she began to close her eyes and trying to ignore her headache so she could fall asleep

"have you ever...found out something that you wern't suppose to?"Steven asked a bit nervously as she slightly looked up at Akio as her face was a bit pained when she said that

Robin hopped onto Kitami's lap as Kitami then began to pet robin on his head down toward his back."did you follow me all the way from home?your quite adventerous aren't you?

((Yays!that makes me so happy :heart: :hug:))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-05-2010, 12:21 AM

Hikako began to smile softly as he wrapped his arm around Evand and pulled her closer to his body. "I love you....." he said quietly right before he completely fell into a deep sleep. I guess I'm just as tired as she was... he thought as he began to reached for the blanket pulling it over both their bodies unconciously.

Akio frowned still as he looked down at Steven. He slightly nodded and refused to talk about it. "Yeah...I have..." he said quietly unknowning that she had just gone through the same exact thing.

Once Mamoru walked into the hot spring room, he smiled as his jaw slightly dropped. "Wow...this room is huge..." he said to himself as he began to undress himself and walk into the hot water. "Ah...that feels good..." he said quietly as he leaned his back against the wall keeping his entire lower body underwater.

((I'm glad your happy ^_^
:hug: :kiss: :love: :heart: ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-05-2010, 12:34 AM

As Evan slept peacefully she slightly wrapped her arms around Hakiko's waist.She was smiling a bit in her dreams as her dream was Hime was fine and her fever reduced.

"when i lived with my family i heard my brother wasn't my birth brother but...today when i was looking for something...i found out that i was actually the one who isn't"Steven said frowning."i don't know but i think Evan and i...we aren't biological twins since my father really isn't my father...that could be the reason why he tested on me so much..because he hated me"

As Kitami watched the sky with Robin she wondered how relaxing it would be in the hotsprings though she didn't want to go while Mamoru was in there she thinks it woulf just be awkward since they work together."what should we do Robin?"

((oh i just remembered i opened a shop on menewsha for art :) i thought i'd tell you that since i really don't have anyone to tell :heart: :hug: and plus i wanted to let my best friend know what my other type of art looks like ;) ))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-05-2010, 12:56 AM

Hikako smiled as he felt how Evan wrapped her arms around his waist. While he slept he dreamt of him living in an actual home with Evan and Hime as a full family. While Evna had given birth already to her twins as they were still around only 5months old.

Akio placed his hand onto Steven's lips to shush her as he frowned leaning in closer to her. "Whatever that letter says....even if its true....you shouldnt care for it...even if Evan isnt your real sister....she treats you just like you were....and that should be good enough." he said quietly as he leaned in and kissed her lips deeply.

Mamoru was relaxing in the hot spring's water as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the ground behind him. He had his face looking straight at the bright sky as he smiled and sighed.

((....wait...so its your maka-chan's shop?...or this avi's shop...cuz i only saw your other one with Maka...:( :cry:
Btw I love those little fishies anyway

lolz I just found out..you use this avi only for this? lolz T_T))

Last edited by happydeath; 05-05-2010 at 01:25 AM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-05-2010, 02:30 AM

As Evan slept on her dream changed as it was just her and Hakiko as they were in their bedroom together as Hime and the twins seemed to be with a babysitter as Evan and Hakiko could have some alone time in reality Evan began to blush a bit

Steven raised her head up."y-you think so?"Steven said as she was scared what to do."im scared what it could mean..."Steven said hugging Akio tightly

As Kitami was looking up at the sky she layed back on the patio trying to think what they should do..."after Mamoru comes back then thats when i'll go to the hotsprings

((yup its the fishie shop :heart: im trying to make a killer whale but....it always ends up looking disformed :sweat:))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-05-2010, 03:05 AM

Suddenly Hikako woke up from being thirsty. He sat up on the bed as he yawned and looked over toward Evan. He smiled when he saw her blush as he tilted his head a bit. "hmm?....what's she dreaming about?" he asked himself quietly as he began to stroke her cheeks softly.

Akio slowly began to give a smile as he hugged Steven as close as he could to his body. His wings were completely black as the white feathers had been tainted for too long already that it was irreversable. He couldnt control them anymore as they began to flap angrily and violently behind him.

After a couple of hours Mamoru reopened his eyes quickly to find out that he was in the water for a while. "Whoa! I better get out!" he said as he jumped out of the hot water to get dry and get dressed.

((Hey at least you can draw...:( I have no speical skill at all :( :cry: ))

Last edited by happydeath; 05-05-2010 at 06:55 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-06-2010, 01:32 AM

:cry: :( :cry: