ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-26-2010, 06:58 PM

((I've never seen it either))

There were a lot of voices today. There usually weren't many people talking until later on. Eleanor walked out to the larger section of the city, though it was usually much emptier for some reason. There was a small group talking. Two of them wore test subject cloaks. The other, Eleanor could only assume was a protector. She didn't need to get involved, so rather than continuing that way, she adverted her course and began walking down an alley way.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 02-26-2010, 07:00 PM

Melik's eyes wet wide and water began to flood them. Sniffing, he tried to hold back his tears.

"B-b-b-b-buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!" He burst out crying. "IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANTED TO PLAY WITH ADONIA!"

He frowned and sank down. "You're so mean!"

Behind crying eyes, he looked up at the two. "WAIT A MINUTE!" A large grin came to his face. "We can play together!" He was back to being chipper and cheery again.

Remembering Kiki, Melik pulled out the cat plushie. "Kiki can curse people. She also like pie. I like pie too. And cakes. And candy. All sweets!" He gave a childish grin. "Can we play, pretty please? Pretty, pretty please!"

He looked back over at Zenfoid. His eyes were wide with awe. "You're tall." He started drooling all over Zenfoid's foot. "I'm so envious of your height." He continued with his childish act. He saw Eleanor and pointed. "Maybe she can play too!"

(( and are Honey.))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-26-2010, 07:02 PM

(everyone always talks about it and i've been meaning to watch it haha, and oh my gosh, everyones locations are already getting confused. o.O they be outside now.)

She extended her hand to This new male that approached her. "Nice to meet you Zenfoid," she said ignoring the ice in his voice. "My name is Adonia, I've been assigned to be your protector."

She looked him over during that time, he was tall, she felt ridiculous being only about 5' 3", and boy was he rude, that she could deal with though. She smiled warmly at him waiting for him to accept the hand shake, when over his shoulder she spotted another test subject. another one with no protector! What is going on around here?? She pretended she hadn't noticed but made a note of it in her head.

She grimaced slightly as the boy she had already met switched several moods in a matter of seconds.

(how tall is melik?)

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 07:08 PM

Melik tackled Adonia. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUG!!!!!!!" He continued hugging and clinging onto her. "Oh dear god, it's going to EAT ME!" He started crying... again.

While clinging to Adonia, he gave both Eleanor and Zenfoid a look over. For as cold as they both appeared, he knew there was a fun-loving, kind-hearted person in them somewhere.

He smiled at Adonia. "Jeez, you're strong." He gave a cute grin.

"I don't know if you need me to protect you from pervs... I think you're pretty tough on your own." He frowned. "But a pretty girl like yourself shouldn't be around rude poopheads like him," he said pointing to Zenfoid. He stuck out his tongue. "Tee hee!"

((Melik is 5 foot 6 inches, and if you couldn't tell, an attention hog. Lol. He's also afraid of a lot of things. XD Oh, and you really needa watch OHSHC))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-26-2010, 07:10 PM

((O.o Eleanor isn't near them, she ducked back into an alley way away from them))

zeldafreek
Well if the world tells me to sc...

Old 02-26-2010, 07:12 PM

"Don't run off on me please, I have been cold ever since my second protector ran off" said Zenfoid looking at his protector he resited the urge to scoot down to eye level. He smirked I am going to have fun with this one, but how long should I stay cold. Zenfoid shifted his view to the childish acting boy, "Hey kid, didn't catch your name" he stepped back as the kid jumped "Poophead? Oh look at the mature five year old" he said, everything could have frozen a lake, "I have nothing with me government has it all since i just got out of jail, so do what ever you need to and we can ditch this place"

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 07:12 PM

((It was 'obviously' a look over from memory. And since Melik tackled Adonia, maybe they moved into a spot where they could see down the alley...? xD))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-26-2010, 07:14 PM

((Hmm, ok that works XP))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 07:16 PM

(she was still spotted though... so i don't know, just go along with it? )

Adonia dropped her hand with a stiff shrug as she tried to pull the happy child off of her. "I'm not planning to run off anywhere." She said gruffly as she tried to yank him off. "Oh my gosh kid let go." She didn't want to hurt him, and he was ridiculously clingy. "Look candy!" She pointed over his shoulder looking in that direction as well.

Wow, what did i get myself into. But she was grinning, these two people were complete opposites, it was rather amusing. She was very tempted to play a different trick but she had gone with the over the shoulder one instead to get the boy off.

Last edited by Shadami; 02-26-2010 at 07:19 PM..

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 07:20 PM

Melik snickered. "You said poop-OH MY GOD! CANDY! WHERE!?" He smiled and ran off to where Eleanor was last seen.

He growled. "LIAR!" He ran back. "Anyways, my name is Melik Tasee. I'm a noobie here. And... I'm 23, so quit calling me a kid." He stretched, and, while doing so, his exposed abs contracted slightly. "Do you really think a kid could get a body like mine?" He teased.

Looking around some more. A look of concern came over him. "This place isn't very active... is it?" Melik looked over the group again. He sensed that he was the oldest of the group and yet he was the least mature. He frowned, but quickly got himself back together. He knew that he would have to set a positive example for his new friends. From the look in their eyes, and from the feel of the town, he could tell that happiness was but a word to them.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 07:27 PM

She stretched her back really quickly in case he jumped on her again, which she had a feeling he would any second, a 23 year old that acted 5 or 6, amusing. "Hello Melik," she said warmly. Her eyes still sparkled with amusement, but she was actually now checking out the surroundings to do a double check for safety. "It's never very active in this town, I agree."

She was a laid back person but that did not mean she was not always active in her duties, it was how she had noticed the girl moving into the alleyway. Her head also was processing the things she had read in the file an what Zenfoid had just stated. "where would you like to go? " I'll ask him later what he went to jail for. She added in her head as another mental note. It was all in the file she had been given but if he didn't want her to know it would be as if she had never found out. It was one of her rules, secrets stay secrets, even if it meant they became new secrets as her knowing them.

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 07:34 PM

Melik pointed to his stomach. "Can we get some food? I can pay." He said smiling.

He looked over at Zenfoid. "So... you just got out of jail. What for? I think you and I are going to get along just fine." Melik said as he advanced on the male. He licked the blood of his own hand. "You see, I killed a couple guys, and you have the same look that I had in my eyes. So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say..."

He moved behind Zenfoid's back and whispered in his ear. "...murderer?"

Melik let out a wicked laugh. Spreading his arms open, he whirled around. "You see, I'm an ex-soldier." Melik grinned.

He looked back at Adonia. "So, miss Adonia, just how old are you?" He pressed his lips against her forehead. He sniffed her and stepped back. Winking, he spun around. "Okay, since I've lost my appetite, how about we find that other chick that was just here. She appeared to be alone... and we wouldn't want any pervs hunting her down now would we."

((So, just an FYI... Melik is all over the place. He's happy then sad then funny then serious. Feel free to play tricks on him or joke around with him. You can see more of his numerous sides. Lol.))

Last edited by Wavi; 02-26-2010 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: Erm... added notes on Melik. XD

zeldafreek

Old 02-26-2010, 07:35 PM

"WEll if you are older then me act like it" said Zenfoid he looked at his new protector, "I would prefer not to stay in the same place for too long, rather live personaly." Zenfoid bent down and was eye level with Melik "Now CHILD, if you are twenty-three then that doll should be hidden do you know anything about peoples views on others?"

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 07:40 PM

"Psh, I don't give a fu-crap about what other people think. I am who I am. Like me or hate me. Not like I care. Besides, I'd rather not hide who I am. I'm a fun-loving, childish adult. I've been through hell and back, so I've learned to live life on the fun side. If you're always cold and serious... well, you'll be missing out."

He looked up at Zenfoid. A weird look came over his face. "AWWWWWWW, you're too adorable!" He hugged Zenfoid. "You're like an adorable teenager! Too cute!"

Melik stuck out his tongue. "Oh, let me guess, you don't like being called cute. Ha ha!"

His rusty-colored hair blew in the wind. He closed his eyes and let the world in. The breeze was calming. He smiled. "So, are we going after the young miss? Or are we just going to stand around here and talk?" Melik beckoned for the others to follow him down the alleyway.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 07:43 PM

(wow, it'd be awesome if you could slow down like... 5 minutes so i can get a post in. XD i try to make sure all my details are in and i'm doing short posts now just to get a say in. o.O... i'm on other boards to >.> )

Adonia had caught that last line and pretended not to hear, she of course knew this already, instead she acted upon the first statement, about food. "We could start by moving to someplace where there is food, than on to the next town or just hit the country." She nodded thoughtfully. "You really make the shots, I'm just here to make sure that you do live." she let out a smirk as Melik called Zenfoid cute, he was right of course, but the guy was like ice and he would more than likely be mad about that.

She brought her hand up briefly to wipe the odd "little" kids kiss off of her forehead continuing to look around. "I'd also say she doesn't want to be bothered, and you were just talking about wanting food." She smirked and added, "And you are paying." She purposefully left off answering the question about her age.

Last edited by Shadami; 02-26-2010 at 07:47 PM..

zeldafreek

Old 02-26-2010, 07:49 PM

Zenfoid stiffened and thought DAMN this person got to me "Man kid your good," said Zenfoid with a smile "how can anybody stay cold around you" he stood up and ruffled Melik's hair, "Food is good, then City will be fun never ran from the hunters in a city" Zenfoid grinned "hey Melik wanna tag along for a while?"

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 07:57 PM

Melik went all teary eyed. He ran over and hugged Zenfoid. "I LOVE YOU!" He said still clinging to Zenfoid.

He let go. "Not really, chicks are my style. But for a crazy lil' punk, you're pretty damn awesome. And as far as being cold around me... I have that affect on people. I'm too peachy to be cold around. I used to have a friend that was really dark and depressing, but I managed to help get him all smiley and happy. Laughter is the key to life. If you can't smile and laugh, then you're not living."

He smiled as his hair was ruffled. "Isn't my hair amazing?" He said petting his own hair. "It's almost as soft as Kiki's!" He petted the cat plushie.

"And all right, all right. We'll get food. I'll pay, as I'm a gentleman and all, and then we can go wreck havoc on the citizens... I mean behave like modest good citizens." He winked at Zenfoid.

"Oh, and Miss Adonia, don't think I didn't realize you left out your age." He smiled as he walked off. "And if you don't like forehead kisses... well, we'll save that talk for later." He teased and ran off ahead.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 07:58 PM

That was not exactly the reaction Adonia had been expecting and she quickly raised a gloved hand to cover her bemused smile, but it didn't hide the amused sparkle of her eyes. So you were acting the entire time, huh, Zenfoid. I can play along with that. She was also rather glad she had not taken the ice he'd been showing personally.

She pulled herself together lowering her hand and spoke her agreement, "Food sounds delicious right now to be quite honest." she took a few steps towards the two of them her high heeled boots made the faintest of clicks as she purposefully walked to get them to click, there was a way that she could walk where they made no noise at all, useful for sneaking up on someone when you were defending someone else. Than she walked past them, "Do you guys like asian food? I haven't had any in awhile." She let out a very faint smirk, "Specifically, sushi."

She chose to ignore most of his comments but the last one caught her, oh great...

zeldafreek

Old 02-26-2010, 08:10 PM

Zenfoid fell back beside Adoina and muttered "We could dash down the ally and he would never know." Then he smiled and called ahead, Yeah Sushi sounds great, unless somebody would rather have a happy meal." He made eye contact with his protector and motioned to the ally, "on three?" he muttered under his breath

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-26-2010, 08:12 PM

((Goodness! I go to see if I can get my puppy to swim in the pool and this what happens! XP))

Eleanor heard the voices of the group slowly fade away, from the sounds of it they weren't going to follow her. That put the girl at ease. Hunters were more likely to find large groups of test subjects than small, that was obvious. She even expected that they found a way to track the cloaks as well, it was the only thing she had to keep herself warm and remind her of what has happened and what she must do, that's why she keeps it.

After a few more moments Eleanor was in the other half of town. It was much busier than the other side. This is where all the shops and resaurants were. This is where the girl went everyday. She got fed and whatever she needed her, most of the time at least. Most of the people were nice here.

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 08:16 PM

Melik appeared behind the two. "Trying to ditch me, are we?"

He poked the two. "So cruel. But you forget that I'm a ninja. And, I know when people are trying to... to... t-" he paused.

His back straightened and angry frown came to his face. "I'm sorry, but I must depart for now. I shall come back and join you two later on." Melik shoved some money in Zenfoid's hands. He nodded, and, with that, he vanished.

"So, where are you going miss," Melik leaned up beside Eleanor. "I noticed that you were without someone, so I decided to check up on you. A cute woman like yourself shouldn't be wandering all alone." He smiled. "If you would prefer, I can tag along in silence."

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-26-2010, 08:22 PM

Eleanor felt every muscle along her spine tense up at the sudden presence. She slowly turned her head to look upon the male that she had seen earlier. He was the louder one out of the group. "Why did you follow me?" She simply asked rather than really taking in what the male had to say. She did not want to run the risk of getting caught, that would mess everything up. She prefered being alone. That was another reason why she didn't go to the group earlier. She watched as her protector was brutily killed, she did not want that to happen. Not again.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 08:29 PM

Adonia was about to nod with a mischievous smirk when Melik appeared behind them seemed to mature and than disappear. "A happy meal, really?" Was all she decided to say, though the laughter was in her eyes. She looked at him carefully. "Still up for sushi?"

(i am angry at my short post. But i'm packing to go home this weekend =] )

Last edited by Shadami; 02-26-2010 at 08:36 PM..

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 08:32 PM

Melik looked at the girl. "If you really don't want me here, I can leave." He bowed before her.

On one knee, he looked up at her sad face. "You're a loner, I can see that. But why travel alone, when there is strength in numbers? Moreover, why would you chose sorrow over happiness and love? Can your heart no longer endure the light of love? Have you lost too much to ever want to... be whole again? I too have lost someone of great significance to me. I don't know where he went, but he... he saved me. I should have been dead ages ago, but he stepped up to the bat, and he protected me. I am no protector, but I'm not an enemy either. I might not be as strong as Adonia, but I'm not a weakling either. I have traveled for a long time. I have seen death time and time again. Embrace your fears and learn to look toward the light. If you continue this lonely path, only sorrow and death will await you. Would you really want to endure that on your own? Are you really that... selfish."

He stood. "The choice is yours. Even if you turn me away, I will always be watching you from the shadows. Why? Because I feel responsible. It must come with age. I'm 23-years-old, and I feel as though it is my place... no, duty to protect you. Only, I'm bound by no contracts, so I can come and go as I please." He smiled.

As he moved away, he caught a familiar look in her eyes. "You don't want to be alone, do you? You just don't want to lose someone again." He knelt down and held her hands in his own. "If you would like, I can help you find the strongest protector here. I will battle everyone that seeks to protect you. If they can defeat me, then they are worthy of you, and I can leave. You'll be safe and you'll no longer have to be alone. Isn't that would you want? To be with someone?"

Melik released her from his grip. He bowed before her, but continued to keep his head down. "Just tell me what you want and I shall do my best... no, I will do my best to make your dreams reality."

Last edited by Wavi; 02-26-2010 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: added more and left out some words XD

zeldafreek

Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 PM

"HE was acting like a child, first thing in came to my mind, and yeah sure know any places" said Zenfoid with a grin as the two walked down the street, triple check over his shoulder "I don't think we could ditch him but he did just give us $150 for food so I am not complaining"