Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-28-2010, 04:25 AM

“Sure…” said Lyna as she ate the popcorn with Melik, she was completely lost and confused to what was going on but it didn’t mean that she couldn’t eat. Lyna’s eyes went wide when Zero wrapped his arms around her, she then caught her breathe when Zero asked her how the baby was doing. “I…he…..umm…..good…..” she said to him as she tried to figure out what he was talking about, she then looked down towards the ground to see that she was pregnant, her eyes went wider then they were as she looked back up at Zero.

“Are we married? Is this our child?” she asked him, confusion was clear on her face as she tried to figure everything out. She just didn’t know what to do at the point but to tell him what she knew, it was like something was wrong with her brain and she didn’t know who she was with or who’s child she was having. She wrapped her arms lightly around Zero, she glanced at the others, and saw that Chris was just eating the popcorn, laughing, and not doing very much other then that.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-28-2010, 01:34 PM

Eleanor was froze, almost in a horrific terror when in reality she was just disgusted by the moist piece of popcorn stuch to her face. Raising a hand to her cheek, she flicked the tiny morsel to the ground in a brisk motion, her nose cruntched to her face slightly. She never cared for popcorn, especially when it was soggy like that and stuck everywhere; such a disgusting food. Eleanor leaned closer to Nieko, moving so that she could rester her head on his shoulder. Everything was too confusing. There was some mass dramatic play going on between Rroy, Arvin, Varun, and Torrence that the dark haired girl had absolutely no idea on how to help out with that one. Then Zero asked how his kid was to a girl that had vanished only moments before.

"It depends on what you mean by normal," she mumbled as she buried her head in the nape of his neck for a moment. He was there at least, she could feel him, smell him, hear his breathing, and if she really wanted to she could taste him, but at this point she didn't need to be the one adding to the weirdness. The dark haired girl then rolled onto her back, throwing her arms over her eyes almost as if she couldn't see it, it wasn't really happening. "Please tell me nothing weird is happening between us," she said tiredly as she moved an arm to look at the dark haired male next to her. She wasn't sure what was going on or what else was going to happen, it seemed that none of them knew at that point. Rroy had said something about changing his fate but Eleanor had no idea what was going on, let alone what he had been talking about.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-01-2010, 03:50 AM

"Ummm, last time I checked we were." Zero scratched his head. "And father, don't be so surprised. You knew I'd have to grow up sooner or later.... Right?" His eyes glazed hesitantly at Rroy. "You know, with you, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought I've be a child forever."

"You'll always be my baby." Rroy blushed and made a rather odd face. "But, that's what being a father is all about. Embarrassing your son and making him get all red. Oh, and then pulling out the baby pictures and talking about you being stupid and silly. Why, I remember the one time you called me mother. I had to look in the mirror to make sure I was still flat chested. Thank god I was." Rroy snickered as he winked over at Arvin.

"Yes! I remember that. And you thought I was your father. So for that whole week Rroy and I acted like a married couple! Nieko, you were so pissed! I had no idea you were the jealous type when it came to Rroy!" Arvin then looked over at Torrence. "And it's whatever makes you happy, my love." His eyes watered some, but he was able to suppress them. "If you ever need me, you know where to find me."

At this point Zero was red in the face and hiding behind Lyna. "Make them stop! I don't wanna talk about my childhood!"

Scratching his eyebrow, Varun looked up at Torrence. "Do you honestly think I'd give you up that easily? Sheez! Have faith in me, my love." His eyes drifted over to Arvin. "Besides, he was just messing with you." Varun smiled up at her. "Now seriously, Rroy, why did you rewind time."

"Ummm, hello? I died." Rroy crossed his hands over his chest. "Besides, I don't think we were supposed to blow the place up. We were supposed to kill Caedis or whatever his name was. We failed. Fucked up the future. So, I moved us back in time. Now we can start over and not mess it up. Oh, and as far as some of you being affected by the future, I accidentally went forward and forgot to bring some of you back. So Chris, Lyna, Zero, and Melik are all from the future. But in about three hours, they should get back down to our speed. Only, Lyna will still be pregnant. But that's fine, you two are engaged anyways."

"Whoa, wait! I didn't do anything with her! So not fair! I don't remember! I... grrrrr...." Zero glared at Rroy. "That's just cruel."

"But that's your father for you!" Nieko placed a kiss on Eleanor's cheek. "And nothing weird is happening between us. Well, other than I have a crush on you, but we all knew that. Oh, and I love you. But again, that was obvious. Aside from that, we're not married and you're not having any kid of mine... sadly. Ha ha!" Poking Eleanor's boob, Nieko giggled. "Okay, don't kill me!" Wrapping his arms around her, the green eyed male purred some. "I'm just glad to be back. Back and having you in my arms."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-01-2010, 04:05 AM

“Oh, just making sure.” Lyna said to him as she giggled a little, she even laughed when she listened to what Rroy and Arvin were saying about zero’s past, she then turned around and looked at the man that was hiding behind her. “But Kane-kun, I already know everything about your past. So why are you still embarrassed?” she asked him as she cocked her head to the side, her hand was still pressed to her stomach as she looked at the man that she was married to. She then got a hurt look on her face when she heard what Rroy and Zero said next, she then faced away from them and walked back to Melik, sitting down next to him, and slowly eating the popcorn that he still had in his hands.

Chris just stood there and looked at everybody, trying to figure out what happened and what was going on, he took a deep breathe and let it out slowly. “Me and Eleanor still slept together, I remember doing that with her, and I still remember marking you as mine Nieko.” he stated to the couple, only because it was the only thing that made sense to him and he knew he did that to them. That was something he was sure of that didn’t change, he growled slightly as he looked and listened to everyone, this was just to crazy for him to understand at the moment.

Wavi

Old 06-01-2010, 04:23 AM

Hissing, Melik yanked some popcorn out of Lyna's mouth. "My poopcorn!"

"Poopcorn?" Rroy cocked a brow at his odd friend. "Ummm... word fail?" Bursting out laughing, Rroy rolled about some of the floor. "Oh," Rroy's eyes fell on Lyna, "don't be upset. I'm sure you and Zero can have your... fun time... together in the future." He winked and then rolled over to look at Nieko. Well, more like past Nieko at Chris. "And yes, your pasts are all still there. Only, I sent us back in time. So you still did everything, however many days ago it was, but now imagine moving back to square one. Think of it like a board game. We were just about to finish the game when someone drew the 'All Players Back to Start' card. Now we're all back to start, but we remember and actually did all of the game the first time. Now Lyna and Zero got a card that said, "Go Forward Two Spaces," so that put them past the finish. Which is why they are a little messed up compared to the rest of us. But it's okay... in about... 'two more spaces,' we'll be at par with them. So, we'll all be good... I hope."

"The 'I hope,' doesn't sound too great, my lord." Nieko eyed the male before him. "But, no matter, I shall follow you blindly into the unknown as always."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-01-2010, 04:33 AM

"sadly i don't speak board games or video games, or sports, so try that in a more english way. So you all still died, leaving us alive, and now everything is ape shit until it gets fixed." Chris said to them as he plooped ontot the ground, waitting for something interesting to happen, like everyone but him going poof again, setting things straight. He looked at Lyna and saw that she was in a state of shock at the moment, not completely there, he then looked around at everyone else before he gave them a yawn. He then laid down on the grass as he waitted for everything to be fix again but he wasn't completely sure about the LYna being pregnant part of the whole thing, he was pretty sure that she would have liked too be her small trimmed figure at that moment, what did he care.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-01-2010, 02:24 PM

Eleanor flinched and palyfully glared at Nieko when he poked her. "That's my boob," she mummbled under her breath jokingly. Yet after that little line came out all joking was done and the confusion continued on. So she had still slept with Chris, the 'future' people were going to revert back to the present ones, or was it past at that point? Anyway, that may happen but Lyna would still be pregnant. There was one thing that stuck with her though and that was the fact that Rroy had said that he had died. "Wait a second, if you did all this because you died, aren't you just going to die again? I mean, you say that everything that had happened still happened even though the events technically wouldn't have passed yet. If that were the case you would still be dead right? And how can events that had happened still have happened even though they had yet to pass, I mean, couldn't they be avoided then?" She then shook her head before saying, "Never mind, I don't know if I want to know." With that she lay completely on the ground, much like Chris was. Closing her eyes she tried to make sense of everything that was going on, but obviously having no luck. She continued to hold onto Nieko though, at that point he was the only thing that made sense.

Wavi

Old 06-01-2010, 09:24 PM

"I think what Rroy was getting at is, our past lives... they happened already. We're in the 'future' now but Rroy sent us back to this... date. Why? He probably liked the idea of being evil. Moreover, it was when we... Rroy and I were first introduced. YAY! Cue the epic bad ass hotties! WHOOOOO!" Nieko stood up and then realized he was looking rather foolish. "Ha... I got... carried away."

Smiling, he sat down beside Eleanor again. "But, to avoid making my head hurt anymore, can we just stay we're in the present and we can remember a second life we were living?"

Varun piped up. "Sure, that works for me. I guess... so, where are we?" He looked about. "And, why?" His eyes drifted over to Rroy.

"Ummm, hello. We died."

Varun smacked his forehead. "So you did this so we wouldn't be dead. Wow, that's just a new level of low for you."

"I know!" Rroy grinned and then walked over to Lyna. Resting a hand on her stomach, he smiled. "So, do you think it's a boy... or a girl?"

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-01-2010, 09:41 PM

Eleanor slowly nodded as she opened her eyes to look up at Nieko. "Yeah, I can live with that." She then stood up, runningh her hands over the back of her dress knocking the dirt loss. She then turned to look at the sitting male, a smile on her face as she extended her hand to him. "Well if we get another shot at this, let's see what ending we come up with this time." She knew how things went last time, that was obvious, but as far as she could see no one was making an attempt at leaving so she was going to see what they could do. It was like a second chance for them and the brunette didn't want to mess things up this time around.

----------

((Oh Wavikz, you soo over reacted, you have like a page and a half to read in AUCH XD))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 06-01-2010, 10:21 PM

Torrence got so confused she practically didnt know what to do. Varun had tricked her. Arvin had tricked her. They had both tricked her into choosing one of those three. Choosing which one would be her love but that wasnt the case in her eyes. They had tricked her into getting so confused she almost wanted to run and never see them again. That would have taken the pain away, but now she didnt know. Instead she wanted to just do what they had to in order to fix the future the way Rroy had said it had been. They would have to kill Caedis. just thinking about his name made her put her hand to her stomach.

The mark he had left her, burned into her skin. Even if he had taken them back, Caedis' mark would surely have stayed. Just like their memory. Caedis would probably also know about the mark if she came around him. For now she wouldnt point it out to them. For now she would keep it hidden so that they wont have to worry about her. She went up, infront of Varun and gave him a huge hug. She may not tell them about the curse mark but that didnt mean that she wasnt going to stay with them. And right now she has missed Varun for so long due to him dying in front of her. This hug showed how much she missed him.

((Didnt know what to write, this is the best i could think of.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-02-2010, 01:47 AM

Lyna jerked a little in surprise when Rroy placed his hand on her stomach, she then looked over at Zero, a worried look on her face. She bite her lip slightly as she looked down at the man’s hand, she smiled when she felt the baby kick, she then looked back at Zero with a huge grin on her face. “I believe it is a boy.” she said softly to him as she placed her hand on the top of her stomach and looked down at it, her eyes started to water a little bit. “Zero…….” she said to the man as she looked at him, she was feeling giddy at the moment even though Melik hissed at her and took the popcorn she was eating back, or that her and Zero don’t even remember sleeping together. “Am I really going to still be with child when the past and the future become the present?” she asked Rory softly, she wondered what Zero was doing, after all she hadn’t heard him speak in a while, she could even hear Chris snoring from his spot on the grass.