Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 12:06 AM

Rin walked to to the door and closed it, she looked back at Akio and smiled "Thank you"she said as she walked up to him still smiling "but you could have just knocked on the door you didnt have to come in"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-15-2010, 12:26 AM

As Akio looked at Rin close the door he smiled looking at her, he took on of his hands and rubbed the back of his head with a little bit of embarasment. "Yeah...I'm sorry.." he said quietly, then slowly stopping and just having a normal smile, as he looked at her smile he felt a strange kindness coming from her one that he felt like he just didnt want to ever lose.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 12:30 AM

"No its okay, im glad that you came in and told me" Rin said with smile as she sat down on the couch again "Thank you again"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-15-2010, 12:41 AM

Akio nodded as he looked at Rin as she smiled, he leaned his head over her looking down at the table seeing she was drawing something. "What you drawing?" he asked a bit trying to look but couldnt see.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 12:46 AM

Rin looked ať her drawing book and smiled "Oh...my friends" she said with a laugh Aš she picked it up and gave it to Akio "Here... I didnt get to finish it though"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 12:57 AM

As Akio held the picture in his hands he smiled softly looking at it seeing it partiucally done. "Its really nice..." he said as he gave it back to her, he knew deep inside if he really wanted to have her, he could just knock her out and take her, but for some reason he just resisted to do so. He didnt show the resistance on his face as inside he was struggling so much more.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 01:02 AM

Rin put it down on the table and smiled at Akio "Thank you" she said with a smile, she looked out the window and saw that it was Dark out side "its late, you should probaly go home"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 01:13 AM

Akio smiled soflty as he looked down at the floor and nodded. "Maybe......maybe your right." he said quietly as he stepped away from her not saying 'goodbye' or anything at all. He walked out of the house as he closed the door but not completely by accident. He stood outside her house as he touched the ground and red flames began to surround him slowly.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 01:16 AM

Rin turned off all of the lights and walked up to her room, she opened the window cause it was hot in her room... She layed on her bed and quickly fell asleep

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 01:32 AM

As Akio was pulled back into hell he just walked around there looking all over the place. Seeing other demons glaring at him. "Why is everyone staring at me like that?" he asked himself when he completely forgot that the 1# rule of being a demon is never be polite, especailly to humans. The devil himself suddenly appeared in front of him with an angered expersion. "Akio...why didnt you kill her?.....you had so many opportunities to do so...why were you being so nice?!" he yelled at him as Akio fell onto his back. "I'm s-s-sorry sir! p-p-please forgive me! I was overcome by my emotions!" he begged for the devil not to hurt him and just give him one more chance. "Fine....but if you see that girl and your near her with a chance to kill her...do it!!" he demanded with a booming voice.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 01:36 AM

Rin was a deep sleeper so no matter what happened she wouldn't wake up that's why she was always late to school

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 01:48 AM

Akio went to his home in hell as he entered his room and laid on his bed falling asleep immediatly. As he slept he seemed to have been thinking of Rin contiously for some reason. He laid there shaking his head unconciously most of the time.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 01:51 AM

The next day Rin woke up real late "Crap" she said as she quickly got dressed and looked at the clock "Not again" she said as she walked out the door forgeting to close it again, she was going to run to her school but there was no point they were going to kick her out anyway... She sat on the bench crying cause she got kicked out of one of the best schools there

Last edited by Angel27; 03-15-2010 at 10:37 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 06:57 PM

As the next day came Akio got up refreshed but still with sadness of remembering what he was told by the devil himself, to kill Rin if he ever got the chance again. "Dammit..." he said quietly to himself as he bit his lower lip. He slowly got out of bed as he went back to the human world, walking around only looking at the floor most of the time. Suddenly he had heard someone cry as he looked up seeing it was Rin again, he frowned as he looked at her. "I wonder.......if I just take her......will he know?"

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 07:03 PM

Rin wiped her tears and stood up "Oh well...I guess I'll just have too move" she said with a frown as she started to walk away from the bench, she passed Akio but she wasn't paying attention so she didn't notice him

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 07:18 PM

As Rin passed him, Akio turned around looking at her walk away. He lightly put his hands onto her shoulders to stop her as he stood there. "W-wait...." he said with a quick like tone.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 07:21 PM

Rin turned around and looked at Akio shocked "oh...Hello" she said with a smile wondering why he stopped her

Last edited by Angel27; 03-15-2010 at 07:25 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 07:25 PM

As Akio looked into Rin's eyes, with his own sad ones he frowned deeply. "W-why....why were you crying?" he asked quietly, he really wanted to know since he wanted to help her knowing the devil was probably watching. Akio didnt care even if now he would probably be punished.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 07:29 PM

"I got kicked out of every school here, so im moving" Rin said with a smile she wanted to cry but she hated crying in front of people "Well...i got to go" she said as she tan away from him...when she knew he couldnt see her anymore she slowly started to cry

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 07:37 PM

As Akio looked at Rin run away he slightly reached his hand out towards her for a moment, when he felt under his feet was getting hot as flames started to appear again. "thats not good...." he said to himself as he jumped away from the flames and ran after her knowing what was probably going to happen if he didnt hurry up and take her. He kept running as he looked down street after street to find her but couldnt. "Dammit!.....where are you?!"

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 07:41 PM

Rin ran to her house and closed the door this time, she sat on the couch and wiped her tears "I can't believe I got kicked out again" she said softly to herself as she tried not to cry

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 07:52 PM

AS Akio kept running to find Rin, he looked around as he saw the flames of hell disappearing. "Where did they go?!" he asked himself as they completely left for the meantime to just now watch him to see what he was planning on doing. Akio ran towards her house as he opened the door without even knocking again and ran towards Rin with concern in his eyes. "Rin....we have to go....now!" he said as he grabbed onto her hand trying to get her to stand up.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 07:57 PM

Rin stood up and looked at Akio shocked "Umm... Okay but why?" she said tilting her head to the side a little

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-15-2010, 08:06 PM

Akio held onto Rin's hand as he felt hell's flame returning and more furious and dangerous then before. He looked at the front door as the flames began to make their way in, slowly and lightly burning everything it touched. "No time to explain! Just hold on!" he said as he lightly put his hand in front of him and his katana reappeared as he ran away from the flames with Rin's hand in his.

Angel27
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 08:18 PM

"Okay" Rin said as she ran with Akio trying to catch up to him, she wondered why he would just take her hand and tell her that they had to leave "Why are we running"