Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-23-2010, 11:12 PM

For Mira-Charma13 and Sikira only!

TOPIC: Master x Slave
TYPE: Yaoi

Name: Hirschel Termad Aisenyl
Picture:

((You wanna post up a teeny profile, or should we just start?))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 04-23-2010, 11:17 PM

((I gotta a little profile to post))

Name: Zarias Confair Aisenyl
Picture:

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-23-2010, 11:23 PM

Hirsch was looking forward to this day. He wasn't usually one to get to excited about anything, but he was bursting with energy. He'd had four large coffees this morning and was raring to go, though opening time for his bar, Dragon Ember, wasn't until later that evening.

His brother was coming to work for him. He'd heard the news, of course...their parents, prominent businesspeople, had died overseas in a car crash. He was sure his brother was devastated, but Hirsch, due to his flamboyant and outright behavior concerning sexuality and his attitude problem with authority, had never gotten along with them.

He hadn't seen his brother since he moved out. They used to be quite close, and he missed him. He did have...plans...for him, however.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-23-2010, 11:56 PM

((sorry it took so long to reply my rents took me away to eat...))

Zarias sighed as he got off the plane walking slowly to go get his luggage. His brain was a mix of emotions that he was working hard to sort through. On one hand he had a deep sadness and sense of loss for his parents. Though he hadn't always seen eye to eye with his parents, losing them had still left a huge hole in him. He was supposed to have gone on the trip with them but he got into a fight before they left and hadn't gone. He never said goodbye to them or talk to them since they left. He frowned as he took his bags forcing his brain to this of the positives.

Like his brother. He loved his brother. That in it's self caused past problems with his parents, but he could help it. His brother helped him even when his parents wouldn't. And for that he was grateful. He had missed his brother and was eager to see him...

But still the idea of working at bar for his brother caused Zarias to be a little wary. Still he would learn to deal. He smiled as he hopped into a taxi telling the driver where to go as he sighed relaxing as best he could.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 12:01 AM

((It's okay. ^^))

Hirsch was fidgeting back and forth in front of his pride and joy, starting to pace. He was holding a long, thin box in his hands. It was a...gift...of sorts for his brother. Tonight was a special night at Dragon Ember.

They had event nights once a week, where they would choose a scene, culture, or style of dress and decorate the club and its employees accordingly. He had quite a few dancers, all of whom he'd...experimented...with. Hirsch was looking forward to tonight. Event nights were always fun and attracted a multitude of people.

As a taxi rounded the corner, Hirsch peered around it, holding the box close to him, hoping it was the right taxi...

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 12:07 AM

Zarias sighed as the taxi pulled to as stop. He chuckled seeing the bar's sign. He shook his head, Dragon Ember it fits him... Zarias thought as he looked out the window. He broke into a huge grin as he saw his brother. He paid the cabbie quickly as he grabbed his bags jumping out of the taxi.

He stretched as he walked to his brother smiling happily, "Hey Hirsch..." He said stopping before him, "You haven't change much..."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 12:14 AM

Hirsch, without hesitation, wrapped his free arm around his brother, burying his nose in his neck. "Zarias...you haven't changed much, either--I still smell better than you," he teased, grinning and pulling back. "Well..."

He looked around, then struck a pose, the box still in hand. "Welcome to Dragon Ember! The most prestigious gay bar in the state! Men come from all around the world to come here!" It was indeed a very big building...almost like a warehouse. Hirsch was interested to see how Zarias would react. He had just told him it was a bar, and a nightclub. Nothing about it being a gay bar...

"You will be working here, if you plan to stay," Hirsch revealed, hiding the box behind his back. "You have three choices. Either you cage dance, pole dance, or wait on people. I warn you now that being a waiter gives guests the green light to flirt with and grab at you, while dancing prevents them from doing so."

Last edited by Mira-Charma13; 04-28-2010 at 10:58 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 12:25 AM

Zarias stared at his brother blank faced for a moment as he processed what he was just told. He sighed resisting her urge to face palm himself as he thought through it, "Uh...well that's unexpected...mostly..." He said taking a deep breath looking at his brother.

"Right well I'd rather not get grabbed at...and I might as well put all those years of dance mom forced me to take to good use..." He said with a sigh looking at his brother, "I'll dance..." He frowned. Great not even there for five minutes and his brother already had him trapped in a plot. Still he'd rather be with is brother then some foster-home, "Honestly I'm surprised that I didn't see this coming..." Zarias said with a soft laugh.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 12:34 AM

Hirsch grinned and held out the box. "You should have seen it coming. You know me. Dancer it is! I thought you might say that. Cage dancer or pole dancer? And here...this will be your outfit. We have an event night tonight, where we recreate scenes from...anything, basically, once a week. This week is Ancient Japan. Here's your outfit for tonight!"

He opened the box. Inside was a custom-made Japanese kimono, with all its layers intact. However...unlike the traditional kimonos, this one was short...and rather revealing.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 12:42 AM

Zarias sighed looking at it running a hand threw his hair. He frowned, "Cage....poles don't like me..." He said shaking his head. He continued looking at the kimono. He wrinkled his nose seeing how short it was. He looked at his brother with a small smile, "Your enjoying this aren't you Hirsch..." He shook his head again.

"....Who knows....might be fun....one thing though....I don't have to have sex with any random people do I?" He asked worried as he looked at his brother narrowing his eyes.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 01:05 AM

((Sorry for the wait--had to go help my brother with something.))

"Cage it is. And you bet I am," Hirsch quipped, grinning. "This is the highlight of my day."

Hirsch pondered that for a moment. Normally, it was a given if you were a dancer at this club. But, for his brother, he could make an exception... "I'm afraid that's a requirement for dancers, but I'll give you a week to get settled in before we have to discuss those sorts of matters. I may be able to find you an alternative...if your cage gets too full of money, by the way, there's a way to collect it without stopping your dancing...that's for later, though. Now, then..."

He pushed the box into his brother's hands, excitedly, and led him to the club doors. "Once you get in, find my lead dancer, Seymour. He'll help you out."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 01:13 AM

((It's fine!))

Zarias nodded numbly following his brother looking down at the box. "Right..." He said putting the name to memory as they walked, He shivered feeling highly uneasy. He was pretty sure he could feel his Father trying to murder him for this. He frowned putting the thoughts of his dead parents far from his mind. He needed to otherwise he would not be able to make it through the night. He took a centering breath as he looked around. "Holy crap......it's huge!" He said jaw dropping at he looked at the bar.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 01:18 AM

It was huge, indeed. It was usually a red-themed, futuristic sort of club, but it had been redecorated for tonight's event. It now had tanks full of koi fish lining the walls, as well as various Japanese-themed decorations around it. The floor around the bar had been temporarily replaced with soft tatami mats--the dance floor was left untouched for obvious reasons. The steel poles had been pulled out and temporarily replaced with bamboo poles for a nice look.

Hirsch and his employees had spent all day working on it. All. Day. Hirsch was exhausted, and frustrated, but happy with the results.

"Of course it is! I told you people from all over the world trip over themselves to come here. I run one of the most popular gay bars in the country," Hirsch replied, grinning. "Do you like it?"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 01:29 AM

Zarias felt himself nodded, "Yeah it's amazing...." He smiled at his brother feeling a small sense of pride for being able to say he was related to Hirsch. "I thought thought I would be something special since it's yours...but this...this is just insane..." He said looking around. His eyes paused on the bamboo poles wondering for a moment if they were that safe. He shrugged it off figuring his brother knew what he was doing.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 01:35 AM

Hirsch grinned, giving him a loving hug. "I thought you would. I'm glad you're impressed." He pulled back, smiling. "I'll take your things up to your new room. You should get acquainted with the main dancers. Seymour is my lead dancer--he's the one feeding the kois, currently. You should talk to him first."

He politely took Zarias' things, grinning, and turned, heading back behind the bar to their living quarters. Most of the employees opted to live on the premises. If they worked, rent was taken out of their paychecks...as well as their tips. And boy...were tips generous in this club. Dancers especially would get a giant sum of money nightly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 01:41 AM

Zarias nodded watching him go he gave a light sigh rubbing his temple. He looked over at Seymour, gathering up his courage as he walked over. He had no idea what the lead dancer would be like and Zarias wasn't the best at meeting new people. He bit his lip worriedly at he stopped in front of the koi looking at Seymour, "Um....hi....your Seymour right?" He said looking at him thoughtful.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 01:46 AM

For a moment, there was no response. Then, the boy flipped around quickly, in an almost startling way, with a big grin on his face.

"Hi there! Yup, I'm Seymour--Seymour Apollon! Part of the two-man wonder-dancing team here at Dragon Ember!" He struck an adorable pose, big blue eyes shining.

Seymour then paused, and studied him. "Hey! You're Hershey's brother!" It was obvious who 'Hershey' was. He grabbed Zarias' hand and shook it, enthusiastically. "Welcome to the team! I see you've got a kimono--perfect! We don't open for another three hours, so you've got time to get situated! Will you be cage-dancing or pole-dancing tonight?"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 01:55 AM

"Uh.....C-cage..." He said slightly taken aback by him. He relaxed slightly happy to see that Seymour wasn't some big diva. Or at least he didn't seem like it. "I'm Zarias...nice to meet you...." He said giving a small smile. Three hours...good at least I have time to relax and learn a thing or two... Zarias thought thankfully.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 02:10 AM

Seymour's grin was completely kind-hearted, and good-natured. "Hi, Zarias! First things first! You need to pick a stage name!" he insisted, nodding firmly. "My stage name is Voodoo. Hershey's stage name, when he dances himself, is...Hershey, of course! Sometimes people call him Crimson Chocolate, too. I've got to set up some more, unfortunately, so I can't show you around. Think about your stage name! I'll have my brother show you around. He's a bit of a diva, and he's really...flirtatious...but don't mind him--that's how he always is."

Seymour turned towards a gaggle of dancers that were fixing up the stage. "Maddie! Maddiiiiiieeee!" He called, loudly. "Maddie, come help Hershey's brother get situated with how the cages work!"

The group immediately parted...and out strutted a young man, hips swaying to an unheard beat, with a stuffed panda clutched in his hands.

"Always sticking me with the work, hm, Seymour?" the man drawled, stopping between them. He had pinkish eyes, and a devious smirk on his face. He extended his hand, quite pale, to Zarias.

"My name is Termad. Maddie is my stage name. If you can't tell already, I...am an albino."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 02:25 AM

"Nice to meet you…" Zarias said shaking his hand. His mind swirled. A stage name? Great now he had to find a stage name. That was just great. And it was in a way. Zarias had always wanted to change his name for the day. "I'm Zarias…" He said smiling.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 02:36 AM

"Well...I've got to run off for a bit! I'll be back later. Have fun, guys!" Seymour bolted off as soon as he finished speaking.

Termad watched him, smirking. "He can never sit still. Anyway." He strutted over to the middle of the front of the stage, pointing up at either side with both hands. Lining the sides of the walls, all the way down and up the stage walls, were cages. Some were smaller, and some were larger.

"Those are our cages. You dance in there. Newbies get the lower cages. You can only get a big cage if you have a partner dancing with you," Termad explained. "As you're dancing, if money piles up--this only applies to the bottom cages, kick that little lever in there and it will open small holes on the floor of the cage. Push the money in there with your feet, but don't fall in. When some of it's been cleared out, kick the lever again. All the money floods backstage, where it's picked up and sorted later."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 02:45 AM

Zarias nodded looking and listening. He looked at Termad worredly, "Fall in?" He asked frowning he didn't like the sound of that and made a careful mental note to becareful. He sighed looking at his cage still stuck on a stage name.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 02:48 AM

"Newbies often step in a hole with one foot and fall in up to their thigh," Termad clarified, grinning. "So don't do that. Try not to. And are you thinking about a stage name? I used part of my name, 'mad,' and came up with Maddie. How about you twist your name somehow? Zari...or Aria. Or even your name backwards, if you want."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-24-2010, 03:00 AM

"Right I won't…" He said nodding. He didn't nit want to do that. Talk about embarrasing. He smiled listening to the names. "Aria. I like it…" He said with a smile looking at Termad, "I think I'll take it…" He said nodding. Already he felt a bit more confident. He took another centering breath just to be sure before relaxing, "What else?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 04-24-2010, 03:06 AM

"If Hershey hasn't told you yet, we're sometimes rented out to people for the night if they pay him a good sum of money. I'm pretty sure he's giving you a week or so to settle in, right? There's only one alternative to that, I think..." Termad paused. "But, uh...I think I'll leave that for him to explain. Surely, it isn't my place to explain."

Termad seemed to perk up after a moment. "Oh! I forgot. If something happens and a customer is harming you or you think your cage is going to fall...for any emergency." He pointed up at the top left corner of the cage. "Top left corner of every cage, there should be a panic button. Hershey and any employees around will come to help you. This is useful for dealing with rowdy customers."

Termad clapped his hands together. "So! You should try your outfit on to see if it fits!" Termad didn't have his outfit on yet, but a few of the dancers did. They were all short and revealing. Seymour had also had his outfit on.