Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-05-2011, 04:25 AM

"Mm...Meatball Sub..." Hirsch caught the attention of one of the employees and politely asked him to fetch their food for him, which he grinned and scrambled to do. "Now...all we have to do is wait for our food and wait for Celsius. He should be here soon."

Once the car parked, the door opened and Celsius quietly stepped out, adjusting his glasses. He was wearing conservative clothing, but it looked good on him nonetheless. As he was closing his car door, he caught sight of Viktor and Vaughn and his eyelids drooped, unhappily. He made his way to the door, almost completely ignoring them. But he did give them something to think about as he passed--

"Don't you even think about grabbing my ass."

"Aww. There goes my brilliant idea..." Viktor muttered mournfully as he began to follow Celsius into the club. "Chelsey's here!"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 03-07-2011, 10:44 PM

Zarias smiled excited and leaned back.

Dorian grumbled a bit but nodded none the less sat back in his seat.

Vaughn sighed looking at Celsius, "Meany..." He said softly.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-08-2011, 05:24 AM

Hirsch immediately shot up out of his seat and scuttled over to Celsius, holding out his hand for him to shake. "I've washed it since my last happy encounter...you don't have to ask."

Celsius had indeed stared at Hirsch's hand warily when he offered it, but at his words he sighed and shook it, just once. "What did you want me down here for?" he asked, arching a violet eyebrow. "Don't tell me you have ulterior motives...or I'll leave."

Viktor patted Dorian on the arm and gave him a pointed look before wrapping an arm around Vaughn's waist. "Why don't we go and grab something to eat?" He was hoping that Dorian would introduce himself.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-08-2011, 09:47 PM

Dorian sighed as he got up and went over to Hirsch and Celsius. He offered Celsius a small smile, "Hello...I'm Dorian...I'm being dragged here against my will too...but unlike you I don't have my car..."

Zarias snorted a bit looking at Dorian as he talked before he got up to stand by his brother.

Vaughn smirked and nodded, "Alright..."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-09-2011, 04:52 AM

"Hirsch tends to make it a hobby of his to drag people here against their will for a cheap lap-dance and some eye candy," Celsius stated, glowering after Viktor and Vaughn as Viktor ushered Vaughn away--the man was starving for food from the kitchen. He looked totally unamused. He didn't like this place at all...in fact, the only person he didn't completely dislike that worked here, that he knew of anyway, was Hirsch himself.

Hirsch wrapped an arm around Zarias and gave him a few sloppy kisses on the cheek. "Hi, hun."

"Foooood," Viktor groaned, his voice mocking the 'Braaaaains' dogma of zombies, as he hurried out to the kitchen.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-10-2011, 12:54 AM

Dorian looked at Hirsch as he kissed Zarias and sighed, "Well I can assure you I'm nothing like them..." He grumble.

Zarias giggled as smiled at his brother happily.

Vaughn laughed doing the thriller dance into the kitchen.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-12-2011, 05:44 AM

Celsius made a small huffing sound in the back of his throat, folding his arms across his chest. "Good," was all he said, simply.

Hirsch flashed Celsius a pointed sort of look. He knew for a fact that deep down, Celsius had quite a few fetishes...but those would never leave the sanctity of his bedroom, he was sure. The man acted so prudish in public...

Viktor immediately began to dig in one of the kitchen's fridges. The employees working behind the counter to make food for everyone else didn't even bother him--he pilfered food from the kitchen every day.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-15-2011, 01:40 AM

Dorian nodded then stood awkwardly for a while. He wasn't good with meeting knew people and having small talk.

Zarias looked at Celsius, "So how do you know my brother?" He asked the boy.

Vaughn chuckled at watched Viktor do his thing.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-15-2011, 03:33 AM

"He's someone I met a long while ago while on vacation in Rio De Janeiro. I won a kiss off of him in a poker game and he's held it against me ever since," Hirsch commented, idly. "We get along, in a love-hate sort of way."

Celsius looked irritated that Hirsch had just blurted out what he'd 'lost' that night. "I don't even want to think of where those lips have been," he grumbled, sourly.

"Mm...there's sundae supplies in here," Viktor purred, pleasantly. A waiter was just walking past him with the food Hirsch and company had ordered."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-21-2011, 10:38 PM

Zarias giggled amused, "I'm bad at poker...." He frowned looking down with a scowl, "Probably because someone cheated every time I asked him to teach me..."

Dorian sighed, "I understand the feeling..." he said warily going back to sit down in his chair as he saw the food coming.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-25-2011, 03:53 AM

Celsius had just eaten, so he didn't mind that the others were getting food. Nonetheless, he pulled up a chair so he could sit with them. He appeared to be just as uncomfortable in the club as Dorian was even though it wasn't currently open.

Hirsch dug into his food when it came, ferociously. He didn't even respond to Zarias until he'd swallowed a few bites of food. "I cheat at poker. It's how I won that kiss off of Chelsey...he hates me even more for that..."