Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-08-2010, 10:41 PM

Ike was wondering around trying to look for Rin. He had promised that he would protect her over the death of her parents. He walked carefully down the street looking for her and her sent but found nothing. But after walking for a little while longer he cought a sent. The sent of a mixed blood. he smiled and raced after the sent and it took him to a door. He could only smile and couldnt' believe that he was actually here. he then kocked on teh door as hard as he could, hopeing that Rin was here.

Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 05-08-2010, 10:42 PM

"It's nice to meet both of you, but you guys should go rest now. We can talk later on tonight over dinner, see you in three hours." and Rin had left the room quickly to the interrogation room. She was not as easy to get along with new people, but she knew that their hearts were good.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 10:45 PM

Liliths wings where dying to fly.She put her hair back out of her face and her eyes where beginning to darken with grey once more.'Rin,I need to fly around for abit to wear out my wings.'Lilith said in a stern voice as if she didn't fly out she was going to loose her mind.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-08-2010, 10:48 PM

She goes to him and hears him as well "please sir it is hard to find her these days you know by now my lord." she said to him.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 10:49 PM

When Rin opened the door to the interrogation room she could not believe her eyes. "NOOOOOOOOO!!" She yelled the servants had killed themselves. Rin was with rage, but quickly calmed down as soon as her name was called. "Fine you can go, but be back in before dark his men hunt better at night." After she talked to Lilith she walked to the door and anwsered, "Who goes there?"

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 05-08-2010, 10:51 PM

"Lilith..."Jerome repeated and smiled at her softly watching as her eyes turned sliver once more.He looked over at Rin as she told them they need to get some rest and nodded bowing as she left."See you later Rin."He said as she left."See you later as well Lilith..."He said softly walking to where Rin had directed him to go to rest.His eyes blazed red as his craving for blood increased and made it hard to stay in the convined place.He inhaled deeply and then exhaled slowly taking a turn and exiting her home.He just had to run it off and ignore it for now.He didn't want to hurt/kill anyone because he didn't know if Rin had connections with the humans here.He didn't want to drink human blood anymore anyway...

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 10:57 PM

"Ah, my two loyal companions. Yes, i know I'm harsh and no exceptions. You must find her. I need her power to take over this horrible place." Daymeion walked into the yard and saw freash meat. "God I love the smell of pure blood." As he filled himself on a poor human girl.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 11:10 PM

Lilith watched the Jerome leave the room.She turned away as her hair fell along her back.She waited for rin to opean the door.'Lady Rin,May I?' She asked kindly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-08-2010, 11:19 PM

He looked at him and sigh "my lord we need to know why the girl anyway" she said to him and looked at him.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 11:21 PM

"You may." Rin said as nice as possible. She opened the door and when she did she saw a man. She looked at him for a while and told him he can come in.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 11:24 PM

Lilith took off,she leaped over the boy as if the wind was calling her name.She jumped into the air and dove and leaped,her wings enjoying the wind against them,her hair flying all around her.She enjoyed it,she looked to the villige.'Lady rin,do you need supplies?'Lilith asked as she stood in the air.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 11:33 PM

"Yes, if you could bring back some raw meat for Jerome. That would be lovely. Thank you." She yelled way high up in the air.

"This girl is very important to me, she can become my new queen or if she refuses I will extract the powers from her and take them for my own. For her to become my queen, she must posses her demon side complete and leave her angel side behind. Its the demon queen I need more for she will do my every will and help take over this worthless world. Does that answer your questions," Daymeion said as he finished his meal and cleaned himself up.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 11:36 PM

'Okay!'Lilith yelled back.Lilith flew high in the clouds so she could not be seen,she landed behind a tree and her wings raped around her like a cloak.She gracefully walked threw the villige and saw meat.She picked up some good caulity meat and gave the man some money and also baught some fruit.She soon walked around and explored the small villige.

loveisforever95

Old 05-09-2010, 12:00 AM

Jerome sighed and slid down the side of a tree as his hunger took over his senses.He looked out over the land and watched what happened at Rin's home.He was surprised he could even comprehend such things thus far."Ugh..."he said quietly as the fire ran through his body and made it hard to sit down and resist the living things that walked by him.Such as dear and other creatures.His breathing was rigid as his eyes blazed and his throat burned.

Felicia sighed and walked past him."I'll try but I really don't know if I can find her...she's hidden herself very well..."She said quietly she hoped she didn't upset him in any way because she knew what his wrath could be like."When should I leave to search for her?"Felicia asked as she finished up her meal.She gently took off the blood from her deep red lips.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-09-2010, 12:02 AM

Lilith flew over head.She landed in front of jerome.'Are you alright?' She asked with concern as she approached him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-09-2010, 12:18 AM

she sigh and let her dark side to take over her body "of course but she as a lot of follows my lord and it might be bad cause my good side is too nice you know that right my lord" she said to him.

Mischa

Old 05-09-2010, 12:54 AM

"DO IT AND i DON'T CARE HOW, BUT BRING HER TO ME!!!" Daymeion was now angry with rage. He picked up serenity and help her up in the air. "You better find her over I will put you back into the dungeon."

Rin was now waiting for him to come inside. Wow this guy is taking such a long time to just walk inside and sit down. She thought to herself.

loveisforever95

Old 05-09-2010, 03:01 AM

Jerome nodded and opened his eyes letting her see the blazing red that lay under his eye lids."I suppose...I just don't want to hurt anyone..."He said quietly his voice cracking with the effort of talking.The flames still raced through his veins and made it hard to sit down.That's such a lie you crave the blood and pain you see on their faces...His concience said and he almost growled out loud.No I don't!The blood yes the pain no!He growled back in his head.He sagged back against the tree sighing.

Felicia watched wide eyed as Daymeion picked Serenity up and yelled in her face."Sir...we'll both find her...together..."She said quietly in a small voice just walking up to where Daymeion stand with Serenity.Felicia didn't look at Daymeion but at Serenity hoping he wouldn't hurt her.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-09-2010, 03:08 AM

Lilith raced to his side and pulled out meat from the pack she was carrying.'Here,eat this.'Lilith said as she gave him the meat.Lilith had no fear in her eyes for her intentions were pure and her eyes blazed with silver.

loveisforever95

Old 05-09-2010, 04:10 AM

Jerome looked at her his eyes fulls of graditude as he took the meat from her.He felt like a disgrace as he tore into the meat ravinously.The blood only doused the flames but it helped and he was glad that she had came.After he was finished he wiped off the blood from his lips and smiled slightly at her.His eyes had stopped blazing and simmered back to the redish black color they usually were."Thank you Lilith."He said his voice stronger and less crazed over.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-09-2010, 05:27 AM

Lilith smiled lovingly.'It is no problem Jerome.'She said in a whisper.'Do you want to walk around with me for abit?'Lilith asked in a soft tone as her eyes stayed a light silver and her wings where pulled over her like a black silky cloak.

Mischa

Old 05-09-2010, 10:33 PM

Rin just started to stare at the strange male infront of her. Just wondering how anyone in this house even knew her name. If Rin wanted to trust these people then she must find out their back grounds.

Daymeion is really close to just throwing Serenity into the wall, but instead he let's her down for the sake of Felicia. "Get out of my sight and find her at all cost."

loveisforever95

Old 05-09-2010, 10:46 PM

Jerome smiled lovingly back at her and looked into her light silver eyes."I would like that..."He said in a whisper.He had the sudden urge to be closer to her to feel her skin against his but he didn't move from the spot he was in .Just stayed and looked into her beautiful eyes.Finally he stood and asked."Well we should be off now shouldn't we?"He asked his voice a bit shaky.

Felicia tried to smile at him but it didn't work.She went over to Serenity and said in a soft whisper."Let's go Serenity..."She said as she looked away from Daymeion.She couldn't comfort Serenity until they were out of sight of Daymeion for fear his anger would over boil.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-09-2010, 10:51 PM

Liliths loving smile stayed on her lips.She enjoyed being near Jerome,he seemed to always be running into her and she enjoyed it.She enjoyed the moment he had held her in his arms,she wish she could go back to that very moment and linger there.'Where do you want to go?'She asked in a happy tone as she walked aside jerome.

Mischa

Old 05-09-2010, 10:57 PM

(Rin is waiting for Ike to respond)

Daymeion had walked back to his room. He didn't want nothing to do with these people right now. How hard is it to find good help these days. he thought to himself.