Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-15-2010, 03:45 AM

I don't Love you <3

Amaya home:

Kurai home:

Also:I understand that there is a forum on Gaia online that is exactly like this,I should know since I created it.

What if one day you parents came to you and told you and your sisters or brothers would be forced to marry someone you have never ever met at all.How would you feel?Well its not like they would care. They want there peace between the families and to have both there two Major companies to work out together without rivalry and mostly because they want each others money .Its your choice to see if it works out.If not then you will be stuck with someone that you hate for the rest of your life. Peachy huh?And the strange thing is that each family has 5 girls and 5 boys . The boys family name is Kurai and the girls family last name is Amaya. They both mean something in japanese so look them up if you must!

Boy Form/girl form/ parents form:
Username:
Personality:
Parent or one of the kids?:
Picture: (Anime only please)

Amaya parents:
Mother :

Father:

Amaya girls:
1: Katie Scarlett Amaya
2: Alvilda Grace Amaya
3: Margaret Elise Amaya
4: Si'la Amaya
5: Aura Amaya

Kurai parents:

Mother:

Father:

Kurai boys:

1: Ace Kurai
2: Keel Kurai
3: Shin Kurai
4: Drake Vladimir Kurai
5:

Rules~
0 : Ameika and I are the rulers of the RP. Listen to us.
1:No Cyber, but if the clothes come off then time skip. Or you'll be kicked out. Unless their just swimming or bathing. Thats fine xD
2: Pm me or Ameika with the title "Do I have too?"
3:Remember your being made to live with this person but if you cant handle it anymore then you may go back to your own families manor until the wedding
4: no killing > . < Unless your hunting animals
5: don’t post until I say open
6:Have fun ;3
7: This RP is for teens, if you cant handle violence, language and probably people interacting in beds > . < Thne you should go XD My intention isn't to make an X rated rp, because everything like that is time skipped.
And Ameika and I will make the couples out of complete random. And then post them.
And remember this RP takes place back in the middle ages when arranged marriage was a big thing.So no pulling out your cell phones and texting 'OMG MY LIFE SUCKS !' xD, But their are working stoves and showers.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 05-08-2011 at 01:05 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 03:47 AM

Couples:

Katie and Shin
Alvilda and Ace
Margaret- Keel
Si'la- Drake
Aura- Cain

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 07-21-2010 at 04:18 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 04:00 AM

Accepted Profiles

Name: Alvilda Grace Amaya
Username: Ameika
Personality: her personality changes a lot, some say she is bi-polar, it takes a very patient man to figure her out, she is very protective of her sisters and protects them from everything that is bad if she can, she will even fight to protect them, if she isn't the older sister she sure does act like the older sister
Dislikes: strawberries, marrying someone she doesn't know or love, mean and rude people, abusive people
Family name: Amaya
Parent or one of the kids?: Kid
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Name: Ace Kurai
Username: Ascadellia
Personality: His personality's a bit cold at first. He's sarcastic, blunt, a tad bit of a jerk, but if he's your friend, then he's kind enough, and only a jerk to others. A bit of a bad boy, but not over the top bad. he's loyal to his family, and to his brothers, though they may not always see eye to eye. One of the older sons, he's out more often and likes to hunt sometimes. He has a short fuse sometimes which is something to be wary of.
Dislikes: Everything else basically. Especially the cold and some clingy girls. Getting married.
Family name: Kurai
Parent or one of the kids?: One of the kids.
Picture:

Name: Shin Davis Kurai
Username: Ascadellia
Personality: Cheerful and good natured. He's a bit shy but he tries to be nice to everyone. Gets unnerved easily though when he's caught off guard. Likes to joke around with his brothers and is a little playful when you get to know him.
Likes: Reading, swimming, joking around. He's also fond of sweets, and watermelon.
Dislikes: Acidic things, as his stomach can only take so much. He also doesn't like violence, which leads to a couple arguments with his brothers sometimes.
Parent or one of the kids?: A kid
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Katie Scarlett Amaya
Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Personality: stubborn, quite, angered easily, not kind to others and never backs down from a fight.
Likes: boys, playing the piano or violin, drawing, painting, and swimming
Dislikes: Jerks, being alone, and clowns.
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
Name: Margaret Elise Amaya
Username: zovilove
Personality: Not the sweetest person in the world, she is usually not smiling, and mostly a gloomy person. She is a little weird, and likes to do things alone. She can come off as a jerk sometimes, and loves to make fun of people, but she can be a nice person if you get to know her, and when she does smile, her daddy says that it brightens the world.
Dislikes: Arranged marriages, graves, being locked away, her family.
Parent or one of the kids?: kid
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk
Name: Si'la Amaya
Username: kionaredhawk
Personality: A rebel to the heart through and through but kinder than anyone. She will always be polite and sweet when she's around others, hardly ever offering hostility. She's seen too much of that from her sisters. However, because there has to be a however, if you royally piss her off, which takes a lot to do, the "inner demon" comes out.
Likes: Playing games of any sort, especially cards, cute things, purples, hearts, and sports
Dislikes: bullies and jerks, dim lighting, and circles
Parent or one of the kids?: one of the kdis
Picture:

Name: Keel Kurai
Username: kionaredhawk
Personality: Everything is about music for him. He has made a career out of making music and advertising by way of jingles and music. Of course, he also helps out with the family business. He is fierce spirited but mannerable and kind when the purpose suits. He is cold and calculating when girls are involved and heaven forbid if you cross is family.
Dislikes: rules and regulations, most younger women
Family name: kurai
Parent or one of the kids?: one of the kids
Picture:
Quote:
Name: Drake Saito Kurai
Personality: Drake used to be a regular guy that would be with his friends all the time and have fun but after his bestfriend died right in front of him he had never spoken since. Whcih was about..5 years ago.
Dislikes: OCD girls, loud people, and annoying people
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorcelainBlue
Name: Aura Cosette Amaya
Username: PorcelainBlue
Personality: A very sweet and mild mannered girl with an aim to please everyone. She's very proud and will try her best to make any situation the best it can be. She's also a very big sucker for romance.
Dislikes: arguements, politics, backtalk
Picture:
Name: Hotaru Yukimurai
Username: Ameika
Personality: (i have no clue)
Dislikes: a lot
Job: Butler/Bodygaurd
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Name: Janice
Username: ascadellia
Personality: A bit clumsy but very helpful.
Dislikes: cherries, dirty houses, conflict,
Job: Maid
Picture:

That picture okay? XD; I also had this one.
Quote:
Name: Primrose Lydia Parson
Personality: quiet, shy, always kind
Dislikes: a lot
Family name: Parson
job: cook
Picture:

Last edited by Kilia; 06-27-2010 at 12:14 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 06-15-2010, 06:16 AM

A blonde haired male with dark blue-ish gray eyes was currently sitting on the couch surrounded with seven other people around his age, slightly scowling at the news that had been given to all eight of them. "Wait. I don't want to marry anyone right now. Especially none of these," at this he paused as he surveyed the room of the four girls there. "girls." he finished.

A male with dark red-ish hair frowned at his brother. He was standing up next to the couch, and looked slightly younger than the blond male. "Ace.. Don't have to be so mean.. I am sure they've had a good reason to set us up.." he tried to reason. Though he too was unhappy about the arrangement. He didn't want to marry anyone. Especially someone he had no clue about. How were they supposed to get along? "It is a bit sudden though.."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 06:18 AM

Katie's mouth dropped a little as the Kurai's father and the Amayas father announced that she would be marrying Shin. Of course Shin was adorable.. so she was okay with that but she still hadn't ever talked to him before. She looked down at the floor thinking about how they wouldn't work at all..mostly because of her attitude. She immedietly went to the Kitchen and sat on the counter, drinking some tea. "God this can't be happening.." She mumbled to herself and looked towards the kitchen door, she hoped no one would come in..especially one of the Kurai boys. Now instead of crying like most her sisters..she would just sit in here and aact like nothing was wrong. She brushed her bangs out of her face and kicked her shoes off.

Drake sighed. He looked around the room for his wife to be. He hoped she was atleast pretty..since he couldn't even pronounce her name. He noticed his father glare at him. He smirked at Ace since Ace got the insane clingy girl. Ace probably knew he was mocking him even though he wasn't talking.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 06:25 AM

Ace just shot Drake a look, running a hand through his hair as he sighed. "I think, I'd rather just go out with a brick." he muttered, pretty sure that it'd at least be calm and not bother him. He had a feeling that Alvida would be a very, unsuitable match for him. He wanted someone quieter and not so, kooky.

Shin almost chuckled but looked on as his future wife left the room to go somewhere. At least she wasn't crazy. From what he though. He didn't want to marry though, so he just stuck his tongue out slightly. "Well, while you go for a brick, bring me back something to snack on." he said with a small smile to Ace before looking at Drake. "You, got lucky I think." he said with a small smile. At least he got a cute looking one, from what he saw earlier.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 06:30 AM

Drake smirked and made a hand motion of holding a cup in his hand, he was asking Ace to get him a coke..like he always did. Drake sat down by Shin, the one brother that didn't care if he talked or not. He nodded a little at what he was saying and then watched as Katie left the room, he checked out her butt as she left. He held up ten fingers and a thumbs up to Shin. Mostly as his way of saying that he did well too.

Katie continued to drink her tea, just looking at her feet and holding the warm cup in both hands, she laid back against the cabinets and kept watching the door. She sat her cup down next to her and started swinging her legs a little from the counter.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 06-15-2010, 06:32 AM

Si'la was quiet for once, not bothering to say anything just yet. She looked at Drake, the man she was supposedly to marry. She ran hand through her shortish purple striped dyed hair. She wondered why this was happening. She was barely 18 and already she had to get married. It was stupid.

Keel leaned against a door frame, arms crossed. He had been expecting this a long time ago but really? He had to marry the youngest one there. He had a perfect scowl on his face. He was the oldest by a couple years and he had to marry the girl who was the youngest, at 17. This is stupid, he thought. He sighs, only to have the scowl return. "I agree with Shin on this one, father. This is ridiculous. I would understand maybe one or two of us, but marrying all of us and to sisters of all one family. It's straight stupidity." And, as usual, his father ignored him. He looked at his brothers. "Apparently, we're just going to have to deal..." He went back to being quiet.

Si'la stood up. Her voice was gentle like a stream, though a few rocks were obviously in their path. She looked at everyone while she said it. "We do not like this anymore than any of you do. But, it isn't up to us anymore, is it?" She smiles kindly and walks over to Drake, putting out a hand to see if he would shake hers. "I am Si'la (Sea la :) ). Drake isn't it?"

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 06:35 AM

Shin laughed somewhat at that, nudging Drake as he moved a little to make more room for him. "Shut up, perv." he muttered with a small grin. He looked at the two and nodded. "Seriously." he muttered but shrugged. "Might as well make the most of it. And, Drake doesn't talk, but it's him." he said, looking at Si'la with a small smile.

Ace frowned somewhat as he stood up, excusing himself from the others as he made his way to the kitchen. "I'm not a fuc-ing maid you know!" he called after them, though they knew he wasn't really irked. He looked around the kitchen and spotted Katie sitting there. He ignored her though as he went to grab a soda for Drake and some cookies for Shin.

kionaredhawk

Old 06-15-2010, 06:39 AM

Si'la smiled sweetly still. Her voice was quieter, so that maybe some of the other didn't hear her. "Thank you. Your Shin right? Just want to make sure I remember all of your names. Ace is the super grumpy one, mister cold eye by the door is...Keel?" She looked at Drake, her amber eyes that look almost red kind. "You do not talk? How do you communicate then?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 AM

Alvilda swallowed visable, she wantted to break down crying, in fact she just wantted to punch her fateher in the face and be done with it, the man that was to be her husband was actting like her sister which felt really wierd and wrong to her. She took a deep breathe and stood up, she bowed slightly to thier parents. "Yes, father." was all she said to him, she was the oldest and was expectted to be the example for her sisters. She looked at her future husband, giving him a weak smile. "Please, exscuse me. I have to make dinner." she said to them as she bowed slightly and headed towards the kitchen.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 AM

Drake nodded, shaking her hand and giving her a small smile. He patted his brothers shoulder, thankful that he had told her he didn't talk. He looked at the girl again, mostly checking out what she looked like.

Katie noticed as Ace just randomly got in the fridge." You might want to hide that soda from my father..he doesn't really chare anything in the fridge." She said, not really upset with him at the moment so she just finished her tea nad sat it in the sink. "He won't notice it if you always keep it on the left side of him..he's blind in on eye." She said, leaving the room and going back to the living room, she sat on the window bench in the corner.

Drake nudged Shin in the elbow, looking towards Katie as if to tell him to go talk to her. He shover him off the couch and then patted the chair for his new girl. He smiled at her.Drake shrugged at her question...he was just so used to his brothers understanding what he wanted that he really didn't communicate..

kionaredhawk

Old 06-15-2010, 06:49 AM

Si'la sat down next to Drake when he offered. "Okay, so we'll have to figure out a way of communication? I could always start with some questions and you could just say yes or no maybe?" She grimanced before smiling again. "If you want to, of course."

Keel had to laugh at his brothers. They were entertaining as always. It seemed they all had their work cut out for them, except Drake. "Lucky bastard." He mumbled. His betrothed started talking to him and everything already. He chuckled. Good luck to her then. Drakes a little bit of perv.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 06:54 AM

Drake nodded a little, he would be abe to say Yes or no..wouldn't he? He looked over towards Keel and then back at the girl, leaning back in the couch. She was probably already tired or him since he didn't talk. He looked up at the ceiling, just staring at the chandelier. It was pretty though, the lights reminded him of his mothers pearls.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 06:56 AM

( Ace's in the kitchen already. XD' )

Shin nodded and smiled a little. "Yeah, you got it right. Pleasure to meet you miss." he said before looking at Drake and tilting his head, wondering what he'd do to that. He'd never really thought on the problem of his brother not speaking. It was just something there. It didn't really matter. To him at least. He chuckled somewhat before shrugging. "He just does. His expressions, body language. Something I guess."

kionaredhawk

Old 06-15-2010, 06:57 AM

Si'la nodded to Shin with an elegant smile and then followed Drakes gaze. "Do you like the chandeliers? They're pretty aren't they?" She was so tired. She hadn't gotten a lot of sleep the night before and now they were up later then normal because of this...surprise. She didn't let on of course but her brain was starting to warp things and sometimes her sick sense of humor comes out when that happens. She hoped they wouldn't be staying too much longer.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 06:58 AM

Alvilda had passed one of her sisters on the way to the kitchen, she nodded her head to her as she pushed open the door. She stopped in her tracks when she saw that her fiance was in the kitchen also, she took a deep breathe as she continued into the room. "Hello, Ace." she said to him as she moved towards a cupboard and began to pull the pans and pots out that she needed to cook. One of things about her is that when she was upset and couldn't show it, she cooked and that was what she was going to do, cook and get her emotions out as she did so.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 07:05 AM

He glanced back at her, the drinks in hand as he was looking for some other snack. "Hello." he said shortly, trying to be polite. He wasn't going to stay in the kitchen for long anyways. He returned to looking for a snack and when he found it, he smirked somewhat, taking it and closing a pantry.

Shin smiled somewhat but then he glanced around, unsure of what to do now. He tilted his head before sighing softly. "I.. might have to go to outside after Ace brings me my snack." he muttered, shrugging a little.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 06-15-2010 at 07:11 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 07:08 AM

Drake looked at her nodding."Yes.."He whispered, his voice was soft..but anyone could tell it was a mans voice.He elbowed Shin again..now that he had said Yes he mite as well say a few more words."Go talk to her.."He said, looking towards Katie and then back at Si'la.
((There at the Amayas house > . < ))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 07:12 AM

Shin looked surprised but he grinned, slightly teasing. "Oh wow. You made him talk. And dear brother, the first words you say, and you tell me something completely unexpected. How unfair." he said with a small smile before looking at Katie and tilting his head. "Talk to her? Fine." he said, shrugging somewhat before smirking. "Have fun dear brother." he said, elbowing him back lightly as he made his way to Katie. "Um.. Hello." he started, a bit unsure now that he wasn't that near Drake, or Keel.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 07:14 AM

"I am sorry that you don't want to be with me." Alvilda said to him in a small sounding voice, her voice sounded a little childish as she spoke to him. She turnned towards the pantry and began to pull out all the ingredents that she needed, she even pulled the steaks out of the freeze, running hot water on them so that they wouldn't be stuck together so much. She just went about the kitchen, and began to cook, not running into the man that was supposed to be her guy, in fact it just felt wierd to be around him and talking to him.

kionaredhawk

Old 06-15-2010, 07:14 AM

Si'la looked a little shocked. She knew that it was true that he didn't speak by the fact that his voice even sounded rusty. "You...you spoke." That was all she could say. His voice...his voice was perfect. She couldn't believe it how it sounded to her. She didn't say that out loud of course, or hint at it on her face. Maybe...maybe this might be okay, she thought.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 07:15 AM

Katie looked up, deciding to be polite..since she was polite to anyone she wanted to be polite to..but mean to everyone she didn't care for..or just liked."Hello." She said softly, watching Drae look at the chandelier."So I guess were getting married.."She said, looking at the palms of her hands.

Drake nodded, taking her hand since she seemed to like his voice. He wondered if she wanted him to keep talking. She looked so..pretty..not just her body but everything about her was radiant. Maybe this would be good after all.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-15-2010 at 07:18 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 07:20 AM

Ace shrugged a little and smirked. "Its fine. Neither of us want this, let's just, put up a front among our parents and we can do whatever we want, and see whomever we want when they're not watching." he said easily enough. He'd be perfectly fine with that plan actually. He wasn't really going to see anyone, but he did want to be as free as he could be.

Shin sighed somewhat and nodded. "Suppose so." he said looking at her before looking at the floor. "Um, sorry about it. I understand about not wanting to marry." he said quietly before tilting his head, unsure about what else to do. What did one say to their fiancee?

kionaredhawk

Old 06-15-2010, 07:21 AM

Si'la blushed just a little when Drake took her hand. She hadn't expected that. "Um...so, what kinds of things do you like, Drake?"

Keel growled at his brother when he grabbed the girl's hand. He couldn't believe this. He turned and stalked outside, leaning over a railing, breathing in the cool air. This is stupid, he thought again.