Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 08-10-2010, 11:41 PM

( Heeeh? But the owner of the character said he was poisoned. xD )

Dante sighed. Great. some kind of freakshow now. Oh well. He reached into his pocket, calling off the emergency call for now. They'd be on standby wherever the Hell they were until he called to tell them to scram. Let's see what this guy could do, first. He sat aside, giving him room to work and well more than ready to get up and help him with something. He was used to being a tool, after all. Why not?

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 08-10-2010, 11:46 PM

(( She did? sorry I missed that, I'll fix it))

Ti muttered to himself in Japanese as he inspected the wound a bit more, gently moving the torn skin to see what had been damaged on the inside. Luckily there it was almost entirely a superficial laceration, but that meant that the blood about his mouth had to have been caused by the poison. He held his hand over the wound again, water forming above it then slowly moving through the wound, flushing it out a bit. The reddened water then dropped to soak into a rag. Ti took a curved needle from the bowl and unwound a line of sinew from a spool. He threaded the needle and started the slow work of sewing the deep wound back together.

Last edited by KageShio; 08-11-2010 at 12:06 AM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 AM

Right. No matter what, this guy would need blood.. No blood type known, though. He sighed, looking around. "I don't expect either of you to be willing to give blood..." He muttered. And Hell, he didn't trust taking blood from freakshows. You never know what's wrong with it. sighed and rolled up his sleeve. "You have at least a syringe in that thing, right? A rubber tipped one would be best." He wasn't heartless, after all. The guy probably wouldn't survive even after being treated. Too much blood loss. "I'm type O."

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 08-11-2010, 12:30 AM

Nenet watched the cat try to play with the two vampires, though they didn't quite smell like vampires. She crept closer, still hiding in the bushes until the door swung shut again. She then walked out into the open, shifting into her human form and trying to peek in a window. ~What's going on?~

KageShio

Old 08-11-2010, 12:42 AM

Ti looked to the blond, a slightly amused look passing over his face. "Most generous, and a little convenient, though I'm not sure he will survive even after that..... Samhain are you alright enough to do that?" He said, looking back to the young Dhampir.

"Un... I should be." He said, stepping widely around the cat to get to the bag and look through it, pulling out a tourniquet, two syringes, medical tape and a thin rubber tube. "I think I can even set up a make-shift I.V." He said as he opened the packets for the syringes. He carefully snapped the needles off the syringes and inserted the ends into the either side of the tube, taping them tightly in place. "You'll have to get closer to the... er.. victim. The tube isn't that long" He said, looking up to the tall blond.

((sorry it's taking me so long to post, I'm multitasking again))

Last edited by KageShio; 08-11-2010 at 12:45 AM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:51 AM

Well, this was interesting... "Right...." He muttered, measuring the length with his eyes. Not a lot at all. If they were going to do it like that, then he'd have to stay elevated. Fantastic... He just sat on the opposite side of the repo victim and held his arm out, watching the man curiously. Well, at least it was a man doing this, and not some woman. That made things so much nicer.

(Buwah! *Whacks.* xD Don't take an hour to post! )

Drakina

Old 08-11-2010, 12:55 AM

((Silly multi-tasking, you're probably doing more than four things again.))

Nenet wiped a bit of dust away from the window, noticing it didn't make her sight clearer. "Damn," she whispered, figuring out it was from the light reflecting. She moved to another window, but couldn't see from that angle. "Double damn." She walked over to the door, pushing it open just enough for her to slip in. "Is there anything you need help with?" she asked the room in general, holding the door open so that she could run if the two with dark hair decided to attack her.

KageShio

Old 08-11-2010, 01:15 AM

(( Sorry! I got caught up..... lol, Repo victim))
Samhain nodded and crouched to find the now-thinned vein in the injured man's arm, inserting the needle and taping it down. He used a bit more tape to fold and cinch the tube closed in the middle, then turned to the blond again.

"Excuse me..." He mumbled as he tentatively reached out to tie the tourniquet and find the artery in his arm, glancing to the blond's face. He quickly found it and inserted the needle with relative ease and taped it down. The blood flowed through the tube to the cinch. "There, now it should flow in pretty good, I found a fairly large vein for it to go through." He gently removed the tape and the blood flowed through the rest of the tube, the vein pumping the blood to the injured man's heart readily.

Ti glanced to the woman that walked in the door, his gold eyes narrowing a bit. ~Careful Sam, She's the Were.~ He warned his student. "We have this under control, miss. Don't worry yourself." He said, keeping his tone pleasant, though his instincts screamed for them to be on the defense.

Last edited by KageShio; 08-11-2010 at 01:24 AM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 01:27 AM

No, if only he had used thicker needles. Oh well. He sighed, fixing his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose and relaxing. He didn't mind being used like this at all. "Just make sure this contraption doesn't get jostled. I would rather not be an inverted pincushion." He muttered in the think English accent. Well, what a fricken entrance. He'd come looking for a room, only for this to happen. Right. he was already hating this place.

Drakina

Old 08-11-2010, 01:32 AM

Nenet fidgeted a touch under the taller one's gaze, glancing to the other men and the woman. "If you're sure," she said, edging further into the room. She calmed herself, sitting closer to the door to the kitchen than the group. "I can get things if you need, it wouldn't take me long to find them."

KageShio

Old 08-11-2010, 01:39 AM

((Sorry guys, I'm going to have to call it quits for now, I'm having trouble focusing.))

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 01:41 AM

( D: Kay. )

( Looks like we four... five shall be trapped for the night. :3 )

( when should we expect you later? You can always IM me to tell me when you're on. )

KageShio

Old 08-11-2010, 01:44 AM

(( I'm probably done for the night but I'll be on tomorrow afternoon and evening. ))

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 01:52 AM

( Mkay. I shall be waiting. BD )

( AND FOR THOSE OF WHOM WILL BE POSTING... DO NOT FORGET.. )

( There's a makeshift hospital going on by the door! :D )

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 08-11-2010, 02:54 AM

Amorni's body reacted gently each time the needle went into his skin he would twitch as if he were trying to get away.The shadows wrapped around his body so he would relax letting the blood get filtered back into his system.As his mind traveled thoughts of abandonment filled his thoughts keeping him in his own hell.He whimpered as his body tensed as the night he almost lost his life to the humans.His eyes flickered behind his eyelids as the 'nightmare' began.His eyes should have flashed open as they started but it didn't happen the poison keeping him under.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 08-11-2010 at 10:58 PM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 03:13 AM

Dante quirked a brow and looked down at the wounded blond. Oh, he knew that look all too well. Nightmares. Wonderful. He sighed, taking the time to think on it. He hated these kind of people- magical and the sort. Mainly because they had that upper hand over him in any which way. He was the normal jealous human being that couldn't stand knowing there was something that could flick its finger and kill him in an instant after he'd worked so much and become so strong without gifts. If that was turned to violence, as it normally was... damn. Poor kid... no one should be treated that badly.

He glanced up at the other two men, understanding their situation as well. The three of them would hate humans for what they've done to them. Great. This trip just became worse. Forget being in freakville. He was standing in the middle on a mine field!

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2010, 03:15 AM

[[ahhhh shoot >.< i like how i saw someone say the mulan song stuck in their head when i was prolly watching mulan 2 when that was posted. i got distracted by library movies i gots to take back tomorrow >.>
someone catch me up?]]

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 03:23 AM

( Phht. xD Er... it's not that long. And it'd probably be better just to scan it over. After all, you were supposed to be in the next room. :D )

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2010, 04:06 AM

[[supposed, but 3 pages, is more than my lazy butt will scan >.> i barely scan profiles....]]

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 04:08 AM

( Two pages, and one page of OOC. )

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2010, 02:16 PM

[[alright, so guy bleeding all over floor, i'm just going to end up saying i fainted or something >.> because how else would I explain not knowing all this was happening.]]

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2010, 05:02 PM

[hey guys.... come and greet the new kid XD you're warned though, I joined this rp in a bad time... kinda.. I won't be online for a month almost after next friday =__= Though tonight I'll try to be active. Can anyone give me a short summary so I can catch up? <.<]

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:34 PM

( I can understand needing thirty pages summed up, but this JUST started. xD I think you can take the time to at least scan it in order to get a better understanding of the situation. Not like anyone will be posting until Kage returns. :D My sum up would end up being a few paragraphs long to repaint the picture. Just saying 'Dead guy HOOOO!' isn't enough. :3 )

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2010, 05:38 PM

[[i believe he said sometime this afternoon/evening tho right, so it should be within the next few hours, he went to sleep before i did lol yay for being on the computer til 3am and watching everyone on msn and aim drop like little flies]]

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:42 PM

( Lawlawlawl. Like flies you say? xD )

( YAAAAY! :D I missed RPing with him. So much detail in his posts... and his characters are always so cool. +w+ )

( Mmh. Do I have you on IMs? You should add meeee~ AIM - moonfenris )