LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 05:02 AM

Black Dragon Tavern
An Affiliate of the Demon Kingdom.

Weather
Drizling and misting. getting a chill in the air as the sun goes down.
The building
Welcome travelers. If you have stumbled this way you have gone off the beaten path. The trees thicken and an overgrown deteriorating path leads the way to a large building that appears to be falling apart. A tree at each corner of the building appears to be growing into the framework where it’s hard to tell where the building starts and the tree begins. Yet there is light coming from the windows. The smell of a fireplace burning inside. Life exists here.

Walking up the stone steps to the large wooden doors. Faded by time. Each is engraved with a dragon. The doors so old they may just creak if they were moved. But make a sound they do not. The stone flooring continues through out the building, black slate slabs of rock smoothed and polished. From here it does appear the trees are part of the framework, their branches reaching overhead creating the rafters themselves. The lower halves manipulated by magic to create seating and tables out of the living wood.

The bar
To the right sits an ebony bar its black wood glistening in the firelight. Behind the bar a door placed mid center leading to a kitchen. On either side running its length sits two mirrors covering the wall with the shelves full of bottles of liquor. Stools, tables and chairs litter the floor near the bar.

The arena
In the center of the room stood four pillars. Each etched with a black dragon. In a different pose, and seemingly always changing. Between those four pillars was a hole. Three feet down and into a Fighting ring. The matt and walls softened by padding a shimmering barrier kept attacks in the ring but didn’t hinder the view of any fight that might be going on. Couches curled around two sides of the ring.

The lounge
Farther to the left was the fireplace with more soft chairs and couches. Ebony end tables and coffee tables were spread about here. The only section that had a rug to make the area a bit more cozy. A lounge of sorts. Closer to the front of the tavern was the sound of running water. A small waterfall cascading into a pool sunk into the floor for a bit of a Zen affect.

The rest and Rafters.
Nearer to the back of the tavern were doors, closets, washrooms, a room or two. A staircase led to a second floor. All about the edge near the tree like rafters was a walkway. Wide enough for more tables, a hammock was set up hanging over the bar. There were more doors up here leading off to rooms. Up here was darker. For those that prefer the dark. Giving a good view of the rest of the bar. Not to say the tavern was all dark. The room was accented in color. Vases of red and white everlasting flowers were placed about randomly. The couches themselves were either red or white. For lighting, candles hung off the walls and lights hung off the rafters covered by white paper lanterns.

The building was surrounded by trees, expanding into a forest that was home to various denizens demon and non-demon alike. Trails wandered sporadically about the tavern. Some leading nowhere some to a lake and others just circle about the building returning the follower to the front door.

Employment
If you wish to apply for a job here the process is very simple. Just fill out the following form and pm it to me (LanyaD the owner))

Employment form.
Charrecter format.
Name:
Why you think you deserve the job:

Job list
Owner
- LanyaD: Lanya
Co owners
-
Bartenders
- felinea1707: Lavender
- Ezeakial Moon: Vance
-Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse: Areida

Bouncers
- ~~LOOOOOOONGCAT~~: Narfin

Waiters/Waitresses
- Phantasmagoria: Jayde
-Edana Little Flame: Penelope

Handy man/Dish washer.
- Sir.Spoon: River

Chef
- Clorissa: Chlarysa Maiyone

Other (If you have any ideas for a unique or original job you might be interested in pm me with the details) Also Just because the help wanted sign is down doesnt mean that im not accepting aplications anymore if your interested in a job.

*Rules*
All Character’s and races welcome.
Please this is a semi Lit RP. Lets keep it that way.
I don’t require that you post a profile but you can if you like.
Please keep swearing to a minimum and no cybering either.
If you wish to fight someone. Ask them to the ring. Just no moding ((forcing moves)) and no one liners.
Please stay in character. ((should you talk outside character please speak in some form of brackets.))
And last but not least. Have fun, get creative. ^_^

Now Open.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 07:32 PM

The woman of this fine establishment steps out of the shadows. seemingly right through a wall itself. walking toward the bar she takes her time looking about the place.

"Not bad not bad. now if i can only get some customers." Touching one of the stone pillars the figure of the dragon etched onto it hissed at her. "Thats right my dear all Hallows eve is upon us. we must celebrate shouldnt we." she paused in her slow steps and clapped her hands together. rubbing them together she then spread them. little strands of magic drifted off her fingertips and burried themselves into the structure of the building itself. there would then soon be the creepy noises of halloween. chains rattling, boards creaking where no ones stepped. a chilll in the air to signafy that ghosts were habitating the place spectrals of humanity one floated by moaning softly to itself. Lanya smiled. she always enjoyed halloween.

"Double double toil and trouble fire burn and cauldron bubble." she murmured in a sing song voice as she skipped her way over to the bar. taking off the long black dragon hide cloak and hanging it up on one of the corner trees branches. thus revealing the black corset top and long dragon hide pants she wore. a tattoo of a rose surounded by wings on her shoulder blade. one demon wing and the other an angel wing. a mark from her past. two necklaces about her neck. one pulseing lightly with her heartbeat. the other a dragon and very old and worn made of what looked like bone. Her gold catlike eyes scanned the area the vertical scar under one of those eyes stood out on her features.

"Its still missing something." she murmered to herself with a bit of a pout. "Ahh i know what." She snapped her fingers and spiderwebs began to form in various places through out the tavern. with a smile she then grabbed a bottle of angel tears pouring her self a glass she took a seat behind the bar to wait to see if anyone would show up. snapping her fingers again. a large bowl of candy appeared on the ebony bar near her. sipping slowly on the potent liquor.

((alright i admit it. i was bored...))

felinea1707
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2007, 01:47 AM

A girl walked in, slowly and causiously. She looked at all the cobwebs and spiders as design, and could of sxorn she saw on move. Finally, she lokked straight ahead to see the woman staring at her. "Um, I would like to apply for a job." She said nerviously. "The sign said you were hiring and since I new in town, I was wondering if you would hire me. I--" She cut herself short, realizing that she was babbling.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 02:14 AM

The woman smiled. "Indeed you're right i am looking for help." she took a sip of her drink looking the girl over. "what job did you want? Since all but boss are open."

Kutsai Chan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kutsai Chan

Old 10-31-2007, 05:55 PM

A man, about 6 foot 3 inches tall, with long silky black hair, walked in. "Do you serve vodka here?" he asked in a deep voice, slick with a Finnish accent,smooth as silk.

Phantasmagoria
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 07:37 PM

A young woman, with long brown hair and green eyes, walks in the door. she shook water off her hat while trying to keep a neatly folded piece of paper dry.((I have a picture, Im not sure if I should put it with the application))
"Hello" she smiled softly at the bartender and handed him the folded piece of paper. "I would like to apply for a job please"

Employment form.
Character's format.
Name:Jayde
Job wanted:Waitress
Why you think you deserve the job:I am cheerful and capable. I have some experience as well. ((Im not sure if I was supposed to say how I would deserve the job or my character, so I said my character. I havn't done many rps, but I love getting into them))

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 11:40 PM

"Yes sir we do have vodka." the woman got to her feet grabbing a glass and a bottle of Vodka, setting up the glass for him and filling it the glass half way.

She then looked to the woman who was asking for a job. looking over the paper she smiled. "looks good your hired as a waitress."

felinea1707
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 08:52 PM

"I would like to be a bartender. If thats ok." She said walking over to the women. "I mean, you have a costumer, and a waitress. All you need is a bartender, and I am qualified." She said eagerly, waiting for an answer.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 09:00 PM

"Indeed my dear." She smiled to the girl. "Your hired. Go ahead and familiarize yourself behind the bar. i have a few oddities. such as the angel tears. its the strongest stuff in the house. too strong for humans only demons can drink it. or basically any non human that wishes to pass out. but if someone asks for something we probably have it." She took another sip of her drink. she had been drinking it slow since she poured the glass for herself.

Sir.Spoon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2007, 09:04 PM

He stumbled in, pulling his overcoat tighter as the wind almost pulled it off his narrow shoulders. He turned into a dark booth, and sat there, tracing his finger across the grooves in the table.

He was awfully hungry, but food wasn't his concern right now. It was warming up his numb hands.

{Ummm...what time period does this roleplay take place?Sorry.)

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 09:13 PM

"Welcome to the Black Dragon, Can we get you anything?"

((The time period is modern i supose. but its got an old feel to it. midevil i supse. Anything goes. you could pull out a death ray from the future and we probably wouldnt flinch at it.))

Sir.Spoon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2007, 09:26 PM

He looked up at her.
"I'm just hungry. But -" he hesitated, wondering if he should tell her about his financial situation. "I don't have any money. Not a red cent."

He put his hands in his pockets, simply because they were burning from the change in temperature from outside to inside.

"I was actually wondering...if at all possible, could I do odd jobs around the place? Just till I get back up on my feet?"

(Employment form.
Character format.
Name: River
Job wanted: Handy man/Dishwasher
Why you think you deserve the job: Ummm...I'll be good at it?)

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 09:47 PM

The woman chuckled softly setting down her drink and headed into the kitchen. returning a few moments later with a tray and bringing it over to him. setting down a hot bowl of stew, bread and cheese on a plate and a glass of water. "Moneys never been much of an issue with me. i know how it is to go hungry because lack of it. If you wish to pay me back you can wash the dishes when you're done eating."

((The bars enchantments fix it up on its own and theres never many dishes to wash, you can be a bouncer if you think your tough enough to kick people out of the place.))

itachiowns
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to itachiowns

Old 11-01-2007, 10:03 PM

sudenly the front doors swing open ad atthem stands a tall man he is in all black and has a cloak coveing his body and face he goes to a corner table and sits silently placing his sword on the table and grabing some napkins yo whipe the blood from my hands i say nothing and sit silently

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 10:14 PM

She looked at the newcomer and smirked. her sensitive nose catching the smell of blood on him. "Welcome to the Black Dragon. Can I get you anything?"

itachiowns
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 10:17 PM

i smile "a hot towel please and something to eat i dont know what how bout some chips and somthing else" i smile softly

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 10:23 PM

She smirked heading to the kitchen back behind the bar. returning not long after with the tray again with food on it. She set down a bowl of tortilla chips and salsa that appeared to be freshly made. setting down the hot damp towel on the edge of the table. "A drink perhaps?"

itachiowns
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 10:25 PM

i smile whiping away the blood then I say "rum please" i begin to eat the chips

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 10:31 PM

She nodded and headed back to the bar slipping behind it. taking a sip of her own drink before fixing a glass with ice and rum bringing it back to the man and setting it on the table for him. "Enjoy. and if you need anything else just ask." she smiled again heading back to the bar taking a seat behind it with another sip of her drink.

itachiowns
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 PM

i sip my drink smiling as i eat the chips and salsa as well i clean my hands and everywhere else there is blood and i also drink the rum staying quiet

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2007, 10:50 PM

The woman watched all those in the bar seemingly she was relaxed. Elbows resting lightly on the bartop one hand around her drink as the gold eyes wandered from person to person. silver hair falling over those catlike eyes. With a small sigh she pulled out a small black box, knocking out a black cigarette putting it to her lips she put down the box on the bartop before snapping her fingers just under the end of the clove. flame erupting from her fingers lit the cigarette. she took a long slow drag as the sweet smoke wafted around her. before blowing the sweet smoke to the ceiling.

Sir.Spoon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2007, 11:48 PM

He shifted silently from his table to the bar where Lanya was leaning on the counter with a cigarette.
"Ms. Lanya, I'm thinking I'll have to take you up on that offer. I can start work right away, I'm sure there's something you can have me do."

He tried to disguise the tone of disparity in his voice, but he was afraid Lanya heard it. This could be a change, he could have a stable income, a place to sleep, a square meal.

Why he had came to the little place, he can't remember, something drew him to it, but what ever it was, all he wanted know was to stay there, with all his heart.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2007, 12:01 AM

She smiled looking at him. recognising the tone in his voice she had been there before. "Go eat the food i set out for you((if you havent already)) then you can wash up what dishes there are. And i will see about what job i can give you." She said softly before taking another drag of her clove. She wasnt in the habit of turning anyone away.

Sir.Spoon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2007, 12:11 AM

He returned to his table and scoffed down his food, he mixed the potatoes in with the juice from the roast beef, and the vegetables weren't spared either.

He drank the milk so fast it dribbled down his chin, but he didn't care, he couldn't get enough. His plate was empty, not a morsel was left, except some gravy droppings, which he crudely licked up with his fingers.

He took his dishes and enter a brown door into the kitchen, and unaccustomed himself among the fixtures till he found a large sink. He began washing, it only took a moment to clean his plate, cutlery, and glass. But he did it over and over again, with his head moving lower to the sink every time.

He didn't want anyone to see the tears swelling up in his eyes. He didn't know if was from him scarfing down his food, or the hot water scalding his arms, or from an overwhelming feeling of acceptance.

Either way, he had a full stomach, and he was ready to begin a new way of life.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2007, 12:28 AM

Lanya flicked the ash of her clove off into the ashtray before taking anothr drag. the boy had been in the kitchen longer than it took to wash the few dishes. she suposed he was familliarizing himself with the kitchen. shelves were filled with food others with pots and pans. one wall held the walk in fridge and walk in freezer. the place well prepared to feed people. most of the ingrediants were basic. there were hardly any instant foods. it appeared everything made here was from scratch.

((edit))
Lanya glanced over to him as he came back out. She waved her hand offering him a chair. "Whats your name by the way dear?"