ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 01:08 PM

"Dseesh," Anna popped up from behind the pillar, arms folded underneath her breasts as she looked at them from aside. "Punctuality isn't one of your good qualities, I assume?" Her broad smile diffused the comment, and she bowed lightly. "Anastasia Van Orsenhoven, at your service."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2008, 08:10 PM

Leane rolled her eyes, "We've been here, we just didn't know how to get rid of Norris."

"Besides, you're not early yourself Gryffie," added Josh with a smirk.

Kalli giggled, "We were planning on luring her into a cage and stuffing her in a closet, but Leane thought it might have been a bit too cruel for the cat."

Saiyuri rolled her eyes, "You guys are horrid.. Anyway..." She stepped out from the group, Drew following her and standing at her side. She rolled her eyes again and tilted away from him, "I'll introduce everyone. The Hufflepuff over there is Kalli, she's a bit ditzy but once you look past it she's a great girl to hang out with. Leane over there, is a Slytherin Prefect who has a bit of an attitude when you first meet her, but don't let that fool you, she's quite easy going once you get to know her. Josh, on the other hand, might be a Slythie Prefect, but his mouth gets him in trouble, so just never mind his sarcastic remarks."

With a wink she added, "He'll warm up to you eventually and act nicer."

Kalli laughed, "Don't count on it beeing anytime soon, it took him months before he over looked me being a Huffie!"

Josh chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek, "Yes, but I came around didn't I?"

Leane smirked as she walked up and stood on the other side of Saiyuri, "Okay, enough introductions. Onto the test, you ready Gryffie?"

Saiyuri elbowed Leane gently in the ribs, "Not Gryffie... Anna."

"Why? Does she have a problem with the Hogwarts nicknames?"

"Leane," Saiyuri said firmly, "Enough."

Leane looked at Saiyuri, mouth agape, shocked at Saiyuri's defense of the new girl, "Are you serious right now? She's not one of us, and you're already favoring her? What's wrong with you today Sai?"

"I'm not favoring her Le-chan. I simply want to see what she can do and see if she's what I believe she is. All she's asking is that you all call her Anna, not Gryffie. It's different for her, she's not used to our terms yet, give her time. She may come to acknowledge them, she may not. Just cool it for tonight okay?"

"Sure Saiyuri..."

"Thank you," Saiyuri smiled and wrapped her arm around Leane's shoulders, "Now, how about we get this test ready eh?" Saiyuri leaned towards Leane and added in a soft tone that no one but Leane could hear, "Sorry for snapping, I've already talked to Anna earlier and she's already made it clear she doesn't want to be called 'Gryffie'. We must respect that. This girl has great potential. And who knows, you may grow to like her as much as I believe we all will. Just give her a chance and look past her being in Gryffindor House."

Turning back to the group, "Alright, you all know why we're here right?"

Everyone smirked and replied, "Of course."

"Okay, so let's fill Anna in shall we?"

Drew smiled, "Here's the deal. You pass this test, we look past you being a Gryffindor, and we'll help you get situated in Hogwarts. If you don't wish to hang with us, we'll understsand but we'll at least help you find a group that will suit you."

"And hey, we may even help you out from time to time in a scheme you may come up with to get back at a student. We've got major connections here and we can see to it you don't get caught," added Josh, still standing behind Kalli.

Kalli smiled and leaned back against Josh, his chin resting on her head, "So here's the test. We're all going to go to the Library. Have you been yet? Ehh, doesn't matter. There's a Forbidden Section, and in that section there is a book called Olde and Forgotten Bewitchments and Charmes and Secrets of the Darkest Art. They're hidden deep inside the section and are guarded by both Filtch and Mrs. Norris," after a few seconds of pondering, "No, wait... Filtch is in the Hospital with a broken rib and a broken collar bone. He's out for the next three months, so his cousin Finch is in for him. And you just got rid of Norris, so I guess all you really have to deal with is Finch.. But anyway, you have to get pass them before you'll get to a locked room. A few alohamora's will do the trick for this door. Just be prepared to knock a few stone guards unconsious. After that, it's just a two left turns, a right, and them straight on until you come to a lone book shelf with only 3 rows of books. Find the two we're looking for and bring them back to us and you'll have proven yourself. Plus, in order for everyone in Hogwarts not to hear you, you must know the muffling spell to keep everything quiet. You up for it?"

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 08:37 PM

For a moment, Anna couldn't help but stare at them. After a few moments, though, she recomposed herself, and put a pleasant smile on her face. "You all have known eachother for a while, it seems. It's impossible to get a needle between you all." Sighing, she started by tying her wild hair back with a ribbon, her regular headband not in her hair this time. "To answer you all - and thank you, Kalli, for acknowledging that I'd gotten rid of Mrs Norris - I am, indeed, up for it."

Strands of brown hair poked out of the ribbon, but Anna figured it'd have to do. "I know which part of the library you mean, I spend most of my evening near there. I do have on condition, though." She eyed Drew for a second, then smiled at him, "I appreciate the offer, but other than you all acknowledging me for what I am - Anastasia, not a 'Gryffie'-", she spit out the slang term unconciously, "I really don't want anything of you."

Carefully, she looked them all in the eye, one at a time, and noting curiously how tired Saiyuri looked, "Deal?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2008, 08:51 PM

Kalli chuckled, "I told you it was her Josh! No one has used those spells in years at Hogwarts, I just knew it had to have been the new girl!"

Josh, a bit taken a back by Anna's response, laughed, "Hear that Saiyuri? She doesn't want anything to do with us. Well, fine by me! It would have been tough to explain why a Gryffindor is in the group."

Saiyuri turned and glared at Josh before replying to Anna, "Forgive him, he always says whatever is in his head at the moment without thinking. Besides, he's still trying to get pass you being in Gryffindor. Gryffindor and Slytherin have never been... friends I guess." Turning back to Anna, she smiled, "Anyway, I figured you would have felt that way, but I asked Drew to offer anyway, just in case," she added with a wink.

Leane rolled her eyes, "Try to help a new girl and all you do is get shunned.. Figures.."

"Guys, she accepted the test. Give her a break already," commented Drew once everyone had finally quieted down.

Saiyuri smiled at him, "At least someone else besides Kalli and I are taking this well," turning to Anna, Saiyuri added, "Anyway, to answer your comment, yes, we have been together for quite sometime.. Since the train ride of our first year, right? Isn't that the year we were with my brother and his gang?" The group thought about it and Kalli was the one to answer, "Yep! I remember because he was the only Huffie in the group and I took his place when he left. But before he left he told me not to let it get to me that I was the only Huffie 'cause Sai would look after me and make sure the Slythies weren't mean to me, remember?"

Saiyuri chuckled as she turned towards Kalli, "Of course, how could I forget? Tom always did look out for all of the Huffies in Hogwarts. He always did have a bigger heart than Carter.." Smiling, she faced Anna once more, "If that's what you want Anna, then it's a deal. But in case you change your mind, our offer is good until next year 'kay?"

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-04-2008 at 09:32 PM..

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 09:22 PM

The girl nodded, a small smile on her lips, "I doubt if I'll need it, though. I've decided to take you up on your offer, you see." Anna rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, an innocent smile on her face. "I'm not going to let myself be ruled by silly things as a tradition of dislike," with an explicit glance at Josh, "nor do I intend to be a part of any group. So really, it's nothing personal." Her voice took on a bit of an apoligetical tone, as she added, "I'm sure you're all marvelous people, underneath the layer of contempt for others. But in any case..."

Silently, she stepped forward, away from the Great hall and in the general direction of the library, grabbing her wand from where she had tucked it underneath the strap of her panties. "Let's get this over with, no?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2008, 09:43 PM

Saiyuri giggled, "I do suppose we come off that way. It's not really that we... dislike... the Gryffindor house. It's just... Gryffies never have any fun, they're always far too serious. It's just a trait that comes with the house I suppose. But yes, you are right, we really should get to it before Snape lurks the halls."

Josh chuckled, "I doubt Snape would say anything.."

Kalli smiled as she slipped her hand into Josh's as they followed after Anna towards the Library. Leane, rolled her eyes and followed, "Sure... nothing personal...."

Drew took a few steps forward before realizing that Saiyuri had yet to move, "Megan, are you okay?"

"Don't call me that..." replied Saiyuri, half dazed half angry. Her eyes, instead of turning red with anger, turned a misty purple.

Drew sighed, "Not again... Sai, you need to hurry this along. They're going to find out if you keep lagging behind like this. They'll tell something is up by your eyes," chuckling he added, "they always give your feelings away you know."

Saiyur smiled and passed Drew, "If you keep talking about it, how can they not find out?" She then playfully stuck out her tongue, her eyes fading to a misty blue as she did so.

Drew shook his head and laughed, "Alright, alright. I'll stop worrying if you promise you'll go to Snape tomorrow."

"Yes yes, I promise. Now lets go!" Laughing, she ran and caught up to Leane and the others.

Sighing, Drew followed as he checked his pocket for a small vile. After feeling that he had it, he felt a bit more reassured and forced a smile as he neared the group.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 10:05 PM

Idly, as they walked, Anna glanced back at the group. Saiyuri had stayed behind for a while - and Anna got a strange vibe off of it. She was almost ready to suggest doing the test another day, but since it seemed the other girl had recomposed herself, she decided not to mention it.

Instead, she started some conversation now that they were still in the "safe" parts of the school. "Did you hear there were a group of Gryffindors stuck to their bench?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2008, 10:15 PM

Leane smirked, "You're kidding! Who got stuck?!"

"I heard it was the 3rd years all the way up to the 7th years," replied Kalli.

Josh laughed, "Now that isn't suspicious or anything! Anna, you wouldn't happen to know who did it.. would you?"

Drew rolled his eyes, "First you all accuse her of shunning us, now you accuse her of this.. what next?"

Saiyuri smiled, "Well, whoever it was, it was quite clever. They never saw it coming! I'm surprised the 6th and 7th years didn't realize it sooner. I would pay to see a replay of one of them trying to get up! This is the first time some one's done something like that to a Gryffie and gotten away with it. However, it could have been Peeves' doing. He probably talked a student into doing it for laughs. Remember last Halloween when he talked Sarah into casting a spell to make Flitwick's nose turn green and his ears to grow enormously?"

The group laughed at the recollection of this, "That was priceless!"

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 10:23 PM

"It sounds pretty amusing, alright." Anna smiled broadly as she added, "And I would've loved to see them try to get up, too. Sad I missed it. Who is this Peeves, though?" Carefully she picked her way through the hallway, her bare feet making a weird squishy noise on the floor. She hadn't planned on getting the 7th years stuck... she had to be careful about how much strength she put into her spells.

For the longest time, Anna didn't have a wand, so any form of magic had taken sheer power of will to accomplish, causing her current spells to miss their effect, from time to time.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2008, 10:30 PM

Kalli laughed, "You haven't heard of Peeves?!"

"Of course she hasn't silly! She's new!" replied Josh with a chuckle.

"Peeves is one of the ghosts at Hogwarts, he loves playing mischievious pranks on the students as well as staff. Keep on your guard though, Peeves can be very cruel to those he doesn't like, so I'd try your best not to anger him in any way. He's sent people to the Hospital Wing for a half a year before because of one of his stupid pranks! Grant it wasn't serious. I mean, all he did was puke up slugs and lose his memory for a little while. He did eventually get his memory back and stop puking up slugs once they figured out that they had to hit his head with a book and break his wrist to do it," answered Leane.

"Unfortunately, the student was a student from another school that was visiting for the Triwizard tournament. Lets just say there were big issues that year," added Drew.

Saiyuri simply listened to the convorsation in silence, not wanting to give away her fatigue. However, her eyes showed differently and began to change to a lilac color.

Upon reaching the library, Drew pulled Anna aside while the rest of the group went inside, "Hey, I need to talk to you for a minute before this begins."

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 10:37 PM

Anna had merrily laughed along with the others, before being pulled aside by Drew. She noted the attractiveness of his eyes almost without thinking, before nodding. "Shoot. What is it?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2008, 10:42 PM

"It's Saiyuri. When you do this, please, for her sake, do it quickly," Drew sighed before continuing, almost regretting what he was saying, "She's very ill, and the later she's out the harder it is for her. No one in the group knows about this."

Looking Anna in the eyes, he added, "And if anyone finds out, you won't live to regret it, understand? This is not something that is openly talked about and I can't believe I'm saying this to you now. But since this is your test, you must do it as quick as you are able to. Just don't hurt yourself or allow the others to catch on, okay? Please promise me you'll do this for me."

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 10:51 PM

Whispering, the girl replied, "I'd much rather do this some other time, then... but I suppose that's out of the question." Anna nibbled on her lower lip, as she always did when thinking or nervous. Her brown, golden-flecked eyes looking upwards as she thought about it.
"I suppose I couldn't just do an "accio" to get the books in question... "

With a loud sigh, she turned to the others, who had waited a bit to give them their privacy. "Poor Drew," she said, walking away from the boy as to not arouse suspicion, "He thinks I'm going to fail. So we made a little bet. I'm going to do this as fast as I can. Is that alright with you?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2008, 10:58 PM

Leane laughed, "Jeeze Drew, way to go! How much did you bet?"

"Does it really matter Leane?"

"Yes actually, but I'm betting with you!"

Josh rolled his eyes, "I'm in, but I'm betting she CAN do it."

"Same here!" echoed Kalli.

Saiyuri rolled her eyes, "Guys, must you bet on everything!"

Drew laughed, "Saiyuri, allow us a little fun! The bet is 2 Galleons, you all still in?"

"Duh!" answered Leane for everyone.

"Very well, I'm not betting though. Anna, whenever you're ready, you can go. Do you remember where we told you they were?" inquired Saiyuri with a smile, not realizing her eyes fading from lilac to blue to lilac back to blue as she spoke.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 11:16 PM

Anna nodded, "Somewhat, yes. I'll be casting muffliato in a second, too, just to make sure." Her nose wiggled lightly in amusement as she glanced at Leane, "Such trust in me. But admittedly, the fact that even Josh things I can do it, kind of strengthens me." She laughed lightly and winked at Josh, before giving Kalli a smile with the intention of showing her the wink had been just for fun.

"But in any case," Anna continued, putting her wand between her lips for a second to crack her knuckles. "Here we go."

Silently, Anna creeped into the hallway on which they would find the door to the library. "Muffliato", she whispered, pointing at the library door, and thus, closing the ears of everyone behind it. "You're sure Finch is in there?", she questioned Kalli, who'd given most of the info.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-04-2008, 11:32 PM

Josh laughed, "You better not let me down Anna!"

Leane smiled as Kalli replied, "Yeppers! He usually gives a quick patrol around 12:30a.m.."

"Good luck Anna-san!" Saiyuri said with a wink.

Drew gave Anna one last look, hoping she would be quick before Saiyuri got worse, and made his way towards a bench to the right.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-04-2008, 11:44 PM

Nodding at the lot, she turned her back to them, silently opening the library door. She knew the room would be dark like the rest of the castle, and that Finchs' flashlight would be easy to spot. Because of this, she decided against using lumos, and instead, hunched down to all fours before opening the door.

A section of "Howarts: A history" talked about the library, but she knew most about it from her mother, a Hufflepuff who had gotten a N.E.W.T. for Defense Against the Dark Arts, and had perused the section a number of times.

On all fours, she crawled into the room, and upon entering, immediatly decided the easiest way to do it would be to find a way to go over the book shelves, instead of zigzagging through... "Think, Anna, think!"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-05-2008, 12:26 AM

Saiyuri smiled as she walked over and sat beside Drew, "I thought you believed in her?"

"I do, but I figured I'd make it interesting and bet against her just in case."

Kalli laughed, "Tsk tsk Drew! You musn't be so negative!"

"Oh well, be prepared to pay the 2 galleons!" commented Josh and Leane.

Saiyuri giggled, "Well, I have full confidence in her."

Drew noticed Saiyuri's eyes going wacky and inquired, "Saiyuri, I'm in the mood for some pumpkin juice, what about you?"

"Sure, sounds great!"

"Hey, what about the rest of us?" Kalli said as she turned towards Drew.

"Yeah! What are we, chopped liver?!" added Leane.

"Alright alright, I'll get you all some as well. Do you want any Josh?"

"No thanks, but I'd love some of those pumpkin cookies."

"Got it, be back in a little bit." Drew quickly made his way outside and conjured up the drinks and cookies. He then took the vial out of his cloak and poured it into Saiyuri's Goblet. Once it had settled, he picked up the tray and brought it inside, immediately giving Saiyuri her goblet.

He then served the rest of the group, keeping a goblet for himself. He slowly sipped it and watched as Saiyuri took a few large gulps of it. He smiled to himself, knowing that small vile of liquid may be able to hold her over until she saw Snape the following morning.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-05-2008, 12:45 AM

It had come to her on a wim when she was considering the possibilities of mobilicorpus, a spell she had found in a book earlier that day. Carefully, she looked in the shelves for something huge, a book large enough to support her weight and give her some room to move. It would be tricky - she could easily fall off, or hit the ceiling with her head. Still though, when she finally managed to find one ("Famous magical thiefs of the late 12th century"), she dropped it one the ground and stepped on top of it.

"Wingardium Leviosa," Anastasia muttered, her wand hand swishing neatly in the way she had been taught, and levitating both the book and herself for about 6 feet. Wobbling on top of the book, she tried to make it move forward, failing completely at first. Finchs' flashlight was shining on a stack of shelves about two rows down, and she saw the door a while away, to the northy.

Sighing at the only possibility she could think off, she started flapping her arms, using the movement to propell herself forward, in a straight line towards the door at the other end of the libary. "I must look like such a freak..."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-05-2008, 12:53 AM

Leane's ears perked up, "Do you hear that?"

"Sounds like... limping footsteps..." replied Josh.

Kalli's eyes widened, "You don't think...."

Drew stood up and took out his wand, making the drinks and food disappear. Luckily, Saiyuri had finished her juice before he was forced to clean everything up.

Saiyuri stood up as well and looked at the group, her eyes turning a dark blue, "Okay guys, we've gotta hide now. It must be getting towards the end of Finch's rounds. That means he'll do this area next."

"But what about Anna?" asked Kalli in a worried tone.

"She'll be fine. She must have seen Finch head this way, she'll know to be careful. No MOVE IT! Everyone hide on top of the bookshelves on the second level. That way when Finch moves to the second level, we'll still be out of sight and we'll be safe until he gets to the third level."

"But... what happens when he gets to the third level?" inquired Leane and Josh at the same time.

Drew sighed, "We'll have to make a run for it back down to the first level and hide among the book cases under the balcony."

With the plan figured out, the gang quickly set it into motion and hid on top of the book cases on the balcony up on the second level.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-05-2008, 01:14 AM

Somewhat stealthily - although really there was no point for being quiet, what with Finch being deaf right now - Anna drifted through the air, silently repeating the levitational charm from time to time to make sure she stayed afloat. She had one eye perpetually on the source of the flashlight, but had already gotten herself a safe distance away from him.

As she reached the door, she had to tap it three times with the alohomora spell before it opened. "Now," she muttered to herself as she entered, walking into the room without paying a lot of attention to it, "Kalli had said to go left twice, then take a right... third shelve... "

Suddenly something heavy leaned on her, and Anna shrieked shortly in surprise as one of the armors tried to grab her.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-05-2008, 02:14 AM

Finch made his way through the door to the Forbidden Section and rounded the corner, begining to make his rounds on the first floor.

Drew and Saiyuri, hiding on the 4th shelf to the right of the stair case, crouched down as low as possible while Kalli and Josh crouched down on the 8th shelf to the left of the stair case. Leane, however, laid down on the 2nd shelf across from the staircase.

While the others were as quiet as a mouse, Saiyuri and Drew muttered back and forth.

"Sai, I'm sorry.. I had no choice.."

"I know, I just wish it would quit."

"Sai, we both know it won't until we find the thing that bit you."

"Which will never happen. And besides, we have to do something soon, Snape's potions are working less and less."

"But they're fine for now. Just keep taking them."

"But it's not-"

"Don't say it's not worth it. If you quit taking them and let this take over, you'll die Saiyuri. Or worse, you'll end up like him. Do you really want to do that to your family? To Lucia? To me?"

"Drew....I-"

"SHHH! FINCH IS COMING UP THE STAIRS!" Josh whispered from across the room.

Kalli rolled her eyes, "Way to be quiet Josh.. Let's hope he didn't hear you!"

Finch, carrying his lantern, limped up the stairs to the second floor and began to make his rounds.

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-05-2008 at 09:37 PM..

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-06-2008, 07:44 PM

Back in the first chamber to the forbidden section, Anna was flailing as silently as she could, as the suit of armor had her locked by the shoulders. She was sure her spell was still working, but she didn't want to jinx it, and as she was trying to get loose, the suit of armor was already walking towards the door, seemingly planning to hand her over to Finch. Anna's mind was racing as she continued to squirm, until she managed to bring her wand closer towards the armors face, shouting "RELASHIO", in hopes of the stupid armor being startled enough to let her go.

While the spell didn't have the desired effect, the armor did loosen his grip a trifle, allowing Anna the room to give it a shove in the side, which toppled it over. Panting, she pointed her wand at a nearby vase, transfiguring it into a small boar, then pointing at the armor with "Oppugno" in her mind, causing the armor enough trouble with the attacking vase-turned-boar for her to escape.

Swiftly, she ran down the hall, sending out a flock of birds to clear her way if anything else bothered her.

Anna smiled happily at the birds that were flying above her, "How I love charms~"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-06-2008, 10:45 PM

Leane, having fallen asleep on the book case while Finch was making his rounds, had her arm hanging over the edge of the book case in the isle that Finch had just turned down. Drew, being the closest to her, quickly jumped from book case to book case and got her arm up just in time. Unfortunately, when Finch's latern came up, it caught Drew's cloak, causing Finch to raise his lantern and see Drew's back due to Drew crouching down.

"Oy, who's in me lib'ary?!"

Drew's eyes widened as he woke up Leane, his hand covering her mouth, "Shh.. he's here."

"Oy! I'm talkin' to ye! Get down 'ere an' answer me!"

Drew and Leane quickly stood up and ran across the book cases towards the stairs. Saiyuri, Kalli, and Josh, realizing what was going on, quickly did the same while Finch was limping his way through the isles after them, yelling and cursing them.

Finch, realizing he had been out witted and out ran, gave up half way down the staircase due to the group being outside the library and half way down the hall.

Stopping for a breather, Saiyuri sat down and leaned against the wall, followed by Kalli, Josh, Leane, and Drew.

"That.... was close..."

"Is he following us?" inquired Kalli, giving a quick glance down the hall.

"No, he stopped on the stairs.." answer Drew with a sigh of relief.

"You think he saw who we were?" asked Josh, hoping his Prefect status wouldn't be taken over this.

"And what about Anna? She still has to get out of there!" added Leane in a worried tone.

Saiyuri, rubbing her temples as her eyes turned a pale orange, "Guys, calm down. She'll be fine. Have a little faith in her, she'll pull through. We'll check back in an hour. Until then, let's just stay here and wait. Drew, watch the time okay?"

"Sure thing Sai," Drew said as he took out his pocket watch and set it next to him on the floor.

Unknown to the gang, someone was walking down the hall towards them.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-06-2008, 11:07 PM

It had been so easy to get the books after her protective flock of bird had taken care of the obstacles. So now, Anna was cheerily skipping through the hallway back to the main parts of the library, arms wrapped around the books in question and nightgown flipping around her slender legs.

Only when she returned to the door that led into the library, did she remember to change back the boar into a vase, seeing as how the suit of armor was lying face-first on the ground. Anna hopped over it, and carefully opened the door. The quiet creek of feet on the floor was immediatly noticeable, and Anna quickly slipped through it.

"Who is there?!" Cursing to herself, she hid behind one of the bookshelves, keeping her eyes open to see where Finchs' voice had come from, so that she could find him and hit him with the muffliato spell again.

Dropping on her knees, the brunette crawled away from behind her bookcase to another one, staying as quiet as possible while keeping her eyes open. "So," she heard Finch mumble, seemingly a couple of bookcases in front of her, "One of you stayed behind, eh? I'll get you, you punk! And your little friends, too!"

Stifling a giggle as she thought of the Wizard of Oz, Anna managed to duck away just in time before Finch entered the isle she had hidden in at first. She saw the light of his flashlight pass over the shelves, and quickly she hurried the other way, not even bothering with the muffliato spell, or going over the bookcases.