Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 12:14 AM

Saiyuri, the first to notice the footsteps, looked in the direction of the library, her eyes suddenly becoming black, "Anna....."

"Do you think he.."

"No.... he couldn't have...could he?"

"We have to go back..."

"Okay, let's go..."

The group quickly stood up and ran in the direction of the library. Quickly casting the muffliato spell, the gang snuck back into the library. Noticing Finch's lantern going towards the back of the library, the gang began searching for Anna, sticking in a group as to have more look outs watching for Finch while one looked down the isles for Anna.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 12:22 AM

"Oof!" Anna groaned as she ran right into someone, dropping the books loudly, and flinching as she heard them tumble down. "Jason?" She questioned, thinking she'd recognized a dark head of hair.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 12:33 AM

"Jason? Who's Jason? Don't tell me you forgot my name already!" inquired Josh as he rounded the corner and noticed the books fall to the floor, "Hey! You found them! Come on, the gang's just around the corner." Picking up the books and running back around the corner, he caught up with the gang just as Finch's flashlight hit the book cases a few rows over. Saiyuri gasped, "Run.."

Thankfully, Finch didn't hear any of this and continued to yell out into the darkness and curse whoever had been there. The gang however, never saw the boy that had witnessed them in the library nor did they notice that he had bumped into Anna moments before they found her. After motioning Anna to run, the group darted across the open area to the door.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 12:42 AM

Worriedly, Anna glanced back her - knowing that she must've run into someone - before following them all out. "We need to get somewhere safe, where they won't look for us..." She offered, not knowing Hogwarts enough to know of a place, herself.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 12:52 AM

As they got outside and down the hall a ways, Saiyuri nodded, "Kalli, Josh, Leane, Drew, Anna - get back to your dormitories before they catch on. I'll take the books to the Room of Requirement. Remember, to get in there, just think of a room needed to practice the spells in the books in Private without getting caught." With that, Saiyuri took the books and started off in the opposite direction of the group.

Kalli watched Saiyuri walk down the hall, "Shouldn't we go after her?!"

"Yeah, she can't do this by herself! What if she gets caught?! She'll lose her status!" added Josh.

Leane sighed, "You heard her guys... We'd better do as she says. If she finds out we didn't and waited for her, she'll be furious."

Drew rolled his eyes, "Must she be so stubborn? She could have at least let me do it.. I know how to get my self out of these messes.. even if I am a prefect... But you're right Leane...let's go.."

With that, Kalli strolled off towards the Hufflepuff Common Room while Leane and Josh quickly made their way towards the Dungeons. Only Drew and Anna remaind motionless.

"Aren't you going?" he inquired after a few moments.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 01:03 AM

Anna had been biting her lower lip lightly as she was thinking, and she looked up startled when Drew addressed her. "Ah, no. I ran into someone in the library - and since it was none of you, I want to know who it is." Easily, she started walking into the same direction as Saiyuri, adding, "Besides, we can't just leave her like that."

With a grin, she looked back at Drew, "I don't have to listen to her, after all. You comin'?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 01:08 AM

Drew smirked, "You worried about her too I pressume?"

He laughed as he ran and passed her after Saiyuri, slowing down to a gentle walk as he neared her, not wanting Saiyuri to realize they were following her.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 01:11 AM

Anna easily caught up, a bit surprised at Drews' decision to stay behind a bit, but not bothering to change his plans. On tip toes, she followed him, her pale legs flashing blue now and then when the moon shone into the corridor.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 01:14 AM

Drew blushed and whispered, "I never noticed you were in your nightgown. Would you like my cloak?"

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 01:16 AM

With a small grin - and a small blush on her cheeks - Anna waved the offer away, whispering, "No need - the adrenaline is totally keeping me warm." She managed to surpress a giggle when she added, "You're not very perceptive, are you?"

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 01:19 AM

Drew chuckled and whispered, "Not when Saiyuri worries me. When she gets in this state, nothing but helping her and keeping her illness from the others matters anymore. I'd gladly die for her if it would save her from turning into-" Not wanting to give Saiyuri's illness away, he quickly bit his lip and stopped mid-sentence.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 01:23 AM

Only an idiot could have missed the love in his words, or the abrupt ending of his sentence. And while Anna was a lot, she was clearly not an idiot. Still, she didn't ask further - figuring it was not his secret to tell, and not her place to ask.

So instead, Anna just simply squeezed his hand comfortingly, and continued to follow Saiyuri.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 01:26 AM

Drew blushed, "I'm sorry.. I know you mean well, I can tell by the look on your face, but I promised I would never tell, and I intend to keep the promise I made to her parents years ago. Maybe, if you stick around long enough and get to know us more, you'll come to understand one day. I hope I'm not sounding too much like an idot, but I really would like you to stay and get to know us, all of us." he added with a chuckle.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 01:27 AM

Anna silently leaned in, whispering, "Relax, Drew. I don't mind. If anyone can understand keeping secrets, it's me." After that, she pressed her finger to her lips, motioning him to stay silent as she froze for a moment.

"Are those... footsteps?" she asks in a whisper.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 01:41 AM

Saiyuri stopped shortly after Drew and Anna had hid in the shadows a few feet behind her.

"Who's there... Show yourself!" Saiyuri said firmly as she took out her want, "LUMOS!" Waving her wand around, her eyes became violet and widened, "No........"

Drew's eyes widened as well, "No.. not here.. SAIYURI!"

As Saiyuri turned towards Drew's voice, she dropped the books as the figure wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered something inaudiable to others than Saiyuri, "Saiyuri, Ed'c paah yfrema, seccat sa?"

The figure, seeing Drew, smirked, "Drew, Oui naymmo drehg oui lyh cyja ran? E drehg hud.. Tecybbynyda!"

With a loud pop, both Saiyuri and the figure had disappeared. Unknown to Drew and Anna, the two had simply popped into the next room, which just happened to be the Potions room, where Professor Snape had been working on a new potion for Saiyuri to try.

"NOO!" screamed Drew as he dropped to his knees, "Not again..."

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 02:12 AM

Startled and completely confused, Anna kneeled down next to Drew, trying to get him on his feet to go look for Saiyuri. When he didn't respond, she gave him a loudly resounding slap in the face, and shook him hard. "DREW! We have to find Saiyuri!"

Muttering under her breath, she used "Avis" once more - her favourite spell - and instructed the birds briefly by saying, "Find her", causing them to fly off.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 03:42 AM

Drew rolled his eyes, "Fro? Ra'c tuha ed pavuna. Ed'c Kane, ra'c paah eh muja fedr Cyeoine vun oaync. E's zicd vnicdnydat dryd ra fyc ypma du cmeb bycd sa uhla ykyeh. Ra tuach'd naymewa fryd'c fnuhk fedr Saiyuri hun tuac ra naymewa dryd ra lyh'd mayja Rukfyndc knuihtc fedr ran."

Realizing Anna couldn't understand him, he bit his bottom lip, "Sorry, native tongue. Anywho, they couldn't have gone far. Kane's not exactly the smartest wizard. He's blinded by obsession and doesn't realize that he can't take Saiyuri off of school grounds. This always happens, we start off a new term, and he tries it again. And every single time, I fail her. Her father had betrothed them at birth, not realizing his family was a traiterous bunch who schemed and lied. After breaking the betrothal, Kane became obsessed with marrying Saiyuri. Not exactly the best thing to add onto her troubles eh?"

A pop sounded in the next room, followed by Snape yelling.

Drew laughed, "Fryd yh eteud... Come on, Snape's got him. All I have to do is strangle the living day lights out of him.. or maybe use the killing curse, that works too.. Just wait until I get my hands on him..."

Drew quickly stood up and made his way for the Potions Room, throwing his cloak at Anna, "You might not want to let Snape and Kane see you, Kane may develop a crush," he added with a chuckle, "And be calm Anna, everything will be fine if we get Saiyuri away from him. I don't know if you noticed her eyes, but they changed to a misty silver when he grabbed her. Her eyes do that when she's under a spell. In this case, it's a spell that's allowing him to puppet her. You may want to get your wand out, we'll have to duel. And he's tough, so I hope you've brushed up on more than your basics."

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 03:49 AM

Idly, Anna rolls her eyes, "Dear god, what kind of people have I associated myself with now." Quickly she puts on the cloak, and takes out her wand from the band of her panties. "But this should prove to be fun. Also, don't worry about me getting into trouble," she adds, as she quicly follows Drew towards Snape's office, "Dumbledore likes me."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 03:59 AM

"You're lucky, he doesn't like everyone involved at the moment. And he'll like us even less with the destruction of the Potions Room. And as for the people you've associated with, didn't Sai tell you? We're not from around here. And this just proves it..."

Walking into the Potions room, a scene was taking place: Professor Snape had his wand drawn, as did Kane, a young man of 17 with large saphire eyes and bleach blonde hair. Saiyuri, still silvery eyed, was in front of Kane, Kane's other arm around her waist.

"Fryd dra ramm yna oui tuehk Kane?! Tu oui naymmo drehg cra fuimt synno oui?" turning to Snape, Drew added, "Snape, E'ja kud drec, ku kad Dumbledore. Yht bmayca, tuh'd damm res fa'na tiamehk... Zicd damm res oui haat rec yccedyhla eh dra Budeuhc Nuus, E tuh'd fyhd yhouha kaddehk eh dnuipma uh ylluihd uv Kane.."

"Oui... oui drehg oui lyh tavayd sa? Fro pudran dnoehk? Fa pudr ghuf oui lyh'd tu ed Drew. Pacetac, fro fuimt Saiyuri lruuca y get mega oui, frah cra lyh ryja cusauha mega sa?"

"Cusauha mega oui? Ur, oui sayh y meyn, y lrayd, yht y cluihtnym fedr y dnyedanuic vysemo? Fro uh ayndr fuimt cra lruuca y mea vun y meva?"

"Fro tuh'd oui bid ouin fyhd frana ouin suidr ec lnadeh, palyica ev ed'c y tiam oui fyhd, ed'c y tiam oui'mm kad!" nodding towards Anna Kane added with a wink, "Oui'na meddma kenmvneaht lyh tiam yc famm ev cra drehgc cra lyh ryhtma ed. Cra'c gehty lida, oui paddan bnudald ran paddan dryh oui tet Saiyuri."

Taking out his wand, he pushed Saiyuri towards the Potions desk, where she fell to the floor, not really paying too much attention to what was happening around or to her.

"Get Saiyuri out of her Anna, this could get dangerous. I'm not sure if you can handle him, and I don't want you getting hurt."

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 11:07 AM

"Oh please," the girl sighs, annoyed at all the talk she doesn't understand, and at the wink that Kane guy had gave her. "I think that idiot insulted me," she says, nodding at Kane, "And he really can't be serious to think Saiyuri would give a crap about him, right?" She eyes Drew with a light smile - knowing just as well as he does that Anna knows nought about Saiyuri - but planning on egging Kane on, nonetheless. "I mean, seriously, such a loser."

"I'll get Dumbledore and take care of Saiyuri." She nods decisively, not bothering with her wand as she walks towards Kane and shoves him out of the way to kneel down next to her. "You just stay safe, or let professor Snape handle it."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 03:17 PM

"Not so fast Ms. Orsenhoven. I will be taking the girl. Drew, make sure you don't wreck my Potions Room, I need it for class in the morning. As for you three being out late this evening, you shall serve detention with me tomorrow night and clean up the mess that this wretch made, understood? Dumbledore shall be down soon, you had best be finished by the time he arrives." With that, he stooped down and picked up Saiyuri. Carrying her out of the Potions Room, Snape noticed Saiyuri's eyes and sighed, "He always does this to you, doesn't he. Your mother will be furious when she finds out.."

Drew sighed a sigh of relief as he saw Saiyuri leave unharmed. Turning back towards Kane, he noticed Kane pointing his wand at an innocent Anna, still bent down with her back turned.

"Yxiy Anildu!" A gush of water erupted from the tip of Kane's wand, knocking Anna across the floor, "Dryd femm daylr dra meddma clis du dyihd sa. Drew, oui naymmo cruimt ryja fynhat ran ypuid ran duhkia. Rufajan, ran veacdohacc ec xieda lida. Fryd'c ran hysa?"

"Dryd, ec huha uv ouin picehacc Kane. Zicd mayja ran ymuha, ouin vekrd ec fedr sa, hud ran."

"Ur, E drehg hud. Cra kud rancamv ehdu drec dra susahd cra ubahat ran suidr. Huf, yna oui nayto du tiam? Un yna oui duu silr uv y lufynt yht faygmehk du cyja drec kenm yc famm?"

Drew, not having been too furious before, not surpassed his breaking point and took out his want, pointing it at Kane, "GLACIUS!"

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 07:33 PM

Panting hard, Anna started to crawl up, her hand on her chest to try and get rid of the icky watery feeling. "Ow..." She cringes, rising upwards, and forgetting to speak in english, "Man, dat deed zeer!" Opening her eyes, she manages to catch a glimp of Kane being hit by Drews' spell, turning the boy in a popsicle.

"Nice," Anna smiles at Drew, crawling up on somewhat shaky legs. "I'm sorry for not paying attention."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 07:47 PM

"Ehh, not your fault," he chuckled as he turned towards the soaking wet Anna, "You really should dry off." Drew smiled and pointed his wand around her, drying her off as he did so.

Unknown to Anna and Drew, Kane had begun to melt. He quickly pointed his wand at Drew, "Drehg E lyh pa cdubbat dryd aycemo? E drehg hud.. Ajanda Cdydis!"

Drew, having been hit with the spell, flew across the room and into the Potions Rack on the opposite wall, causing all of the Potion ingredients to spill and the bottles to break.

Kane laughed and pointed his wand at Anna, speaking with a very heavy accent, "If you are good zittle girl and leave zis place right now, I shall spare you and perhaps, I shall spare your boyfriend as well, but onzey if you give me a kiss," he added with a wink.

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-07-2008, 08:15 PM

A slow smile crept unto Anna's face, and she slowly walked up to Kane, trying to move as sensual as possible while keeping her wand behind her back. "I think that sounds like a very good idea." Nearing him, she teasingly rubbed her nose against Kane's, her eyes locking with his. "Drew isn't my boyfriend... but... maybe you would want to...?"

Somehow, Anna managed to blush shyly, all the while trying her best to think of a solution. Silently, she had already cast the anti-disapparition jinx on the room, preventing him from fleeing if he wanted to. Her curses were much weaker than her charms, however, and Anna hoped Drew would recover in time to help her out if necessary...

Which might be soon, since the way Kane was looking at her scared her some. She wanted to use a silencing charm, but for now, she had to keep her wand locked behind her back.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-07-2008, 08:29 PM

Kane smirked, "Hmm, not with ze coward eh? Lucky for me, but how sad for him. He should have grabbed you while he had ze chance. Just shows how much of a lozer he iz."

He chuckled as he caressed her head with his hand and kissed her, his lips pressing hers gently.

Drew, just having awakened from the crash into the shelving, rubbed his head. His eyes widened and his jaw tightened as he saw Anna and Kane kissing, "Oui fahlr! Ruf luimt oui tu drec fedr res?! Saiyuri fyc cu fnuhk ypuid oui. Tet oui lusa rana zicd du mad res kad lmuca du ran?!" Realizing he had spoken in native tongue, he stood up and shouted it once more, "You wench! How could you do this with him?! Saiyuri was very wrong about you. Did you come here just to let him get close enough to take her?! How could you.."