Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 10:01 PM

Ryus mouth curled into another smirk, laughing at the girl even as she yelled at him. It probably wasnt right of him to be so unafraid, but even if he was too weak to fight, there were plenty of people dead around him who could help. "Oh Come now Stranger."He said sounding dissapointed as the blades appeared around the two. "Your ruining the fun." He let Ayu fall to the ground, tching as he took a step back, using his scythe to knock one of the blades out of his way. This had been the most interaction with others that Ryu had had in a long time, it almost tired him out. Almost.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 10:04 PM

"Shit!" Rion ran towards Ayu. He held her, "Ayu, Ayu, please speak to me."

Last edited by Rion Nagase; 06-08-2008 at 10:08 PM..

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 10:14 PM

Ryu rolled his eyes at Rion. This was getting ridiculous. If the girl couldnt control her own flames why should she even use them? Though he half wanted to mock Rion, Ryu turned, sliding his Scythe into position on his back, the beads trailing down the front and as if on its own, wrapped themselves around his arm so as to not drag. "Give the Goddess my greetings."

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 10:16 PM

Damn, her was swimming. Not one thought could be held for very long. She had used her fire too much, the heat was frying her. If the fever didn't stop, she would probably go insane until she died from organ failure.

'I blame that cocky Terran brat'

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 10:28 PM

Rion held Ayu, "I'm glad you're okay, I thought I almost lost you Ayu!" Rion said as he cried.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 10:30 PM

Heat was slowly dying down.

"Wait... who are you again? And why do you know me from before. And what are the guardians you keep on talking about? I want to know what is going on!

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 10:36 PM

At the last jab of an insult from Ayu, Ryu almost stopped again to finish the job but shaking his head, drew up his hood and went back to the wall he had been resting against earlier. The hand the beads had wrapped around seemed to be eminating a dark almost smoke looking fire. Bending over he picked up his bag with that hand and it almost seemed to shrink within his palm until it got small enough for him to just shove in his pocket. All the while he had walked into the building which was now empty as if to steal what food he could before the occupants returned.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 10:40 PM

"Hey, not again, Ryu! What is your little problem? I might not be at my best, but you know you are tied to this! And you haven't denied that."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 10:50 PM

"Ayu, you don't remember me? It's me, Rion Nagase from the orphanage!" Rion said, "I'm your childhood friend.'

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 10:52 PM

At first Ryu ignored her. Sure he could hear her petty shouts even from inside this dump of a house but he used it as the reason why he didnt answer her. "Shes got to be one of the loudest women Ive ever met" He muttured to himself as he scoured through the kitchen to find something worth eating. Finally finding some loose fruit and bread, he regrew his bag and stuffed it all in but for an apple in which he bite into so as to hold it in his mouth while he put the bag away again and walked out the door.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 11:25 PM

"Ri? The one who escaped during the middle of the night??? THAT IS YOU!!!!! WOW!!! Nobody knew how you got out, nobody saw you! You just kinda vanished!! Even the care-takers were shaken up! I thought you got kidnapped by a Necrom and DIED! What happened??? You were one of the first people to dissappear- And, Ryu, I can make something much more appetizing than that pitiful attempt at a meal. And I know you have some bread on you. Mmmmm, High quality bread too."

((sorry guys, was cooking and eating dinner.))

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 11:36 PM

Ryu spit a piece of the Apples skin out, for a moment wondering if he should really continue talking to these people. But for some strange reason he didnt feel as if he could leave them...yet. "And risk being poisoned?" Ryu asked, his lip curling somewhat at the girl. "Ill make due." He said, walking back towards him. "You planning on staying there at my feet for the rest of the day?" He asked, smirking somewhat again though there still wasnt any actual emotion in his eyes as he looked down upon them.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 11:47 PM

Miffed, Ayu decided to take a sarcastic stab at him. "Yes, I would put a drop of my blood and a few drops of a Necrom in the fruit buns and watch as you die at my feet while your esophagus tissue is being eaten away. At least then you would be able to use your facial muscles properly." With the last word, she had taken a few pieces of Necrom flesh and stared at them.
"Maybe these things are edible..." She started to roast it gently with the smallest flame she could make. And before anything could stop her, she swallowed the entire chunk whole.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 11:54 PM

"My face muscles work just fine, thank you" Ryu said his smirk turning into the customary frown as he watched her inspect some Necroms flesh. "Now thats just revolting." He said looking away as she ate it. She may as well had been all dragon to be eating that things skin. "If you want food just go rob someone like I did. It works better and you wont throw up in the morning."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 11:59 PM

"I was working......in the mercenary's guild." Rion said. "I needed find my sister, I wanted to know why she abandoned me." Rion said to Ayu. Rion smiled at Ayu. "I missed you a lot." Rion said.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-09-2008, 12:00 AM

She was the one smirking this time. "No I won't. Besides, I do what I do to survive." Spitting a piece of bone in his direction, she got out a piece of charcoal and started to draw on the ground.

"Mercenary? You?" She poked his bicep. "You may have grown, but I bet some people think that you are a girl~. I bet you did. Who else would annoy you?

((who did your avatar art? It is really good.

Gtg practice violin. Cya in... 10- 19 hours.))

Last edited by Hatake Ayumi; 06-09-2008 at 12:03 AM..

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-09-2008, 12:05 AM

((x_X I missed a lot))
Fayne raised an eyebrow. So Rion and Ayu were childhood friends? That was surprising though he didn't dwell on it for too long. Personally he wasn't that hungry, just sitting down and observing the group. He looked at the bone of the Necrom distastefully, wondering how exactly it was edible.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2008, 12:09 AM

Ryu stepped back to avoid the bone, choosing not to answer and give her the pleasure of victory before turning his back. This was stupid. It wasnt worth staying here any longer. For some reason he had convoinced himself this boy mightve actually been sent by the Goddess but by now decided it was obviously not true. For sure the Goddess would have sent someone stronger, or at least smarter then this. Obviously this so-called Guardian's blood was wearing thin and had been too mixed after all this time.

((Me? I think this one was done by RoyalSquishy))

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-09-2008, 12:19 AM

"Hey Ri, I got better at drawing, see?" It was a rough sketch of Ryu with a disgruntled look on his face, glaring at the bone. For some reason, it was hilarious. The blood-curdling glare could be seen, yet in the context of the picture, it added humor instead of fear.

((Mom needs to print out a few things so that I practice them~))

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2008, 12:28 AM

Without even blinking an eye, Ryu stepped out and on the so called portrait of him before dragging his foot back so as to ruin it. "I dont leave evidence of where Ive been." He said simply. It was the truth though he had done that to spite her. Quite simply youd think people would remember someone carrying around a giant scythe, but none did. It worked with his job as an assasin and at the same time, seemed to go with the empty feeling he had always felt ever since then. He glanced over at the guy who had remained quiet the whole time since agreeing to join the two to see the so-called Goddess. At the moment he was the only person in this group Ryu thought he could stand but seeing him eye the bone just sent shivers down Ryus spine. "Barbarians the lot of you"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-09-2008, 12:33 AM

Rion laughed, "Yes, people do still think I'm a woman, it's not my fault though. Annoy me huh? You haven't changed much huh?" Rion said. "Fayne don't worry, Felblaze won't run away. He's in his temple." Rion looked at Fayne then at Ayu. "Ayu don't be hard on the Soul Guardian, he had a rough life, I can feel it. That's why he's cold towards others. I just wish I could ease his heart. No one in this world should suffer, that's why the Guardians pledged an oath to protect everyone, this was their ancient oath." Rion said.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-09-2008, 12:33 AM

"That is not not not not not entirely correct, you sophomoric buffoon. For I do not have a pronounced brow or other characteristics that barbarians are believed to have. I am also not cannibalistic, and I had the decency to cook the meat before ingesting it." She used some of her vocabulary just to irk Ryu. And it seemed to be working.

"But... Riiiiiiiiii!"

Last edited by Hatake Ayumi; 06-09-2008 at 12:43 AM..

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-09-2008, 12:35 AM

Fayne glanced over at Rion, wondering what he was thinking about and whether or not her actually knew where the rest of the espers were. For all he knew the guy could be high off of some drug and think he was sent by the Goddess, but if he was in the temple he supposed it had to be true. He sighed, feeling tempted to laugh when Ryu stepped on the picture. In spite of that, the boy seemed serious or had a temper. Probably the latter. The girl seemed to be pretty bi-polar, snapping at Ryu and yet being calm and almost tolerably nice to Rion. He stayed quiet, observing the three. I've seen cannibals do stir fry though. He kept that thought to himself, not responding to Ryu.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2008, 12:40 AM

Ryu had a suden urge to strangle her. It was like a weird tick and even his eye underneath the hood appeared to be twitching though it could have simply been caused by the light and shadow. His hands had inched forward though as if he really was about to strangle the girl when Rions voice cut across him, speaking of his own life as if he knew everything. The sheer thought of it made him want to walk away right then. "You dont know nor can do anything." Ryu said, his eyes piercing through the dark caused by the hood his face suddenly impasive and set as if in stone. "The Gaurdians vows have nothing to do with me." He added angrily, the black flame beginning to appear again on the edge of his arm. "Their so-called promises will never have anything to do with me."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-09-2008, 12:41 AM

"Felblaze is in the Holy Palace of Magdeline, you can feel him right?" Rion said to Fayne. "It was your great, great grandfather, who set the espers back in their resting place, Alastor Blackhart." Rion said. "How sad, to have lost something so precious that can't even show your true feelings." Rion said to the Soul Guardian.

Last edited by Rion Nagase; 06-09-2008 at 12:56 AM..