Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 03:00 PM

Lland lifted her head. "Finally, someone here says somethings with some logic in it." She began. Standing, and pushing past Kirin She headed out. She swung the door open and as it hit its limit it swung back around with a loud slam and a sharp sound of the weight in a bell hitting wrong.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 03:05 PM

He smiled"Maybe you just havent found the right guy."He laughed and opened the door"my lady you first"He bowed his head down to let her passand smiled to himselfForget it i dont care vampire or not I must speka with her more he laughed to himself and smiled at her

Simatar
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Simatar

Old 06-22-2008, 03:17 PM

She shook her head at Lland and smiled at Kirin. "Perhaps, but I have lived nearly a 90 years alone, whats an eternity?" She laughed and mumbled a thank you as she walked out the door into the cool fresh air. She glanced down at her watch and noted that it was nearly close to eleven. "So little to do, so much time." she laughed again.

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 03:23 PM

Lland glanced over at the two as they came out. "You can always make good use of that time, Like I said earlier." But she was getting to tired to argue, so she did not provoke anything. "It may rain like this all night... wonder if its going to flood or something...." Lland held out a hand and looked at the sky. She easily exaggerated anything involving water. "Where are you headed, Allene?"

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 03:24 PM

kirin stared at her as she walked out he followed and continued to stare"What is it you do Vampire?"lucky vampires they live so long "So wanna enhance a humans life?" he said jokingly at first but then thought about it and longed to life longer Kirin doesnt want to die he loved living and loved what he did.He then pulled out a long case from under his coat inside his sword a golden hilt with purple velvet aorund the handle the blade Shined nearly as much as his guns and has gold leave writing on it In a foriegn language*Живой мечом умирают лезвием *

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 03:31 PM

Looking over at Lland Allene Sighed. "And as I said, 'vacation"." she laughed. "Well I don't know, I'm figuring on following suit with whoever had an idea of what they wantted to do first." Allene glanced over at Kirin. "Its not all its cut out to be, you lose a lot more than you gain... Years of life mean nothing when you are alone, and shuned by everyone and everything you ever knew. You've got better sense than to want that." She sighed and looked down. What a son of a bitch... She really hated her sire and was glad to know he was long since dead. . . the bastard deserved what he'd gotten and more. She looked up and tried to smile again. "So any ideas people?"

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 03:37 PM

He turned cold"Who are you to know what Id want? Id kill to live longer I can take the bad with the good. Id gladly be a vampire over a human anyday. Please help me I dont want to be human anymore I want to live and travel and continue my work forever please" Kirin begged the vampire and felt horrible for asking it of her he was very attracted to her and felt if anyone where to turn him hed want it to be someone like her"I am sorry I shouldnt ask this of you having jsut met you sorry to be rude" kirin smiled"lets gamble a bit I love gambaling it makes life interesting

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 03:41 PM

Over the pelting raindrops abnormal noises were heard. At least, abnormal for a small town such as this. "Well, something is happening...." Lland reported "Im surprised your wonderful ears didn't hear that sooner, Human. Lets take a look?" She questioned, turning to Allene.

Last edited by Kita; 06-22-2008 at 03:45 PM..

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 03:44 PM

She withdrew slightly. It was very tempting to grant his request, but she couldn't not now at least. It wasn't something to decide quickly, especially when such a desicion can never be undone. "Its alright. . . I will consider your request. . ." She ran a hand through her loose auburn hair. " I don't know if there is any place to gamble here, but sure if you know a place I'm game." then hearing the sounds as well she looked at Lland. "what now? I've been smelling blood alnight!"

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 03:48 PM

He smiled"well Ive got a wager lets race to the sound if I win you grant my request if I lose well thats up to you"He peered at here cockily and dropepd his sword and guns and cloak from him exposing a tight blue shirt which exposed his semi toned body and scarred arms he then craced his neck and knuckles"What do you say?"

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 03:55 PM

"Heh, even with a head start you'll lose." She arched an eyebrow. "but if you wish." She darted off, she jumped up and pushed off several statues in a series of bad flips and other 'tricks' showing off just a little. Then following the sound to the park she with what appeared to be no effort, leapt atop the surrounding stone wall. It was little more than six feet tall, and only serounded a small portion of the park but it still gave her a good view of most of the area.

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 03:59 PM

"...Idiots." Lland Opened her wings and flapped off the ground, making a strait path towards the noise, And landing next to Allene for the view. "You are the strangest Person I have ever met" She noted to her.

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 04:02 PM

Allene turned and grinned at Lland a moment. "Thank you!" She turned back to the park. "I can smell blood. Do you see anything?" Allene noted movement towards a grouping of trees.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 04:06 PM

laughing Kirin took off running with imense speed keeping up with the hops of the vampire sweating profusley he kept reminding himself he couldnt let himself lose"I will not lose!"he shouted runnign faster and faster he then jumped on top of the wall next to the vampire gasping for air he said"Not bad for a human eh imagine what I could do as a vampire"he winked then took off running into the park again as he left the wall he pushed the vampire back off the opposite way and yelled "sorry but I need this!" He then ran off twoards the tress where the movement was and saw a group of creatures in a circle around soemthing blood was allaround the surrounding area"Hey you whats your buisness here?"he looekd at them with a cold fierce look

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 04:07 PM

"Yeah.... Odd move- looks like there's a fight!" Lland informed. "We should get closer... to see what is going on." She began slowly making her way closer to the scene of the fighting and noise.

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 04:13 PM

hitting the ground with a bit of a grunt she sighed... I'm not sure that helps your cause... I wouldn't like to come up against as a vampire... She stood and leapt over the wall and made her way through the park. She came to a stop a little bit behind Kirin. Vampire or not, she had common sense, which told her to keep her distance. "What the hell?!" she said. "I don't even want to know what that used to be, and what are these things?"

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 04:18 PM

he smiled"lets find out"He jumped into the center of them and smiled" Hey boys elts dance!" He notces them all glarign at him blood oall over there claws and teeth he looked below him and saw nothign left of whatever it was they had attacked"You murderers"His eyes flared and his muscles buldged he grabbed his head and yelled "make them stop!!! no more no more voices!!!!"he fell to his knees and screamed some more"please no stop!!!"He suddenly went quiet and stood up he walked to one of them and began to repetidly hit it and his eyes were red as fire his hat dropped from his hea dhis teeth showing there seemed to be fangs he began to go beserk on the creture but the others had jumped onto him and drawn him to the ground

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 04:26 PM

Allene sighed... "And he wants me to make him a dozen times stronger... C'mon, we'd better save him. " she said to Lland. She drew her sword and began to slice at the creatures, trying to free Kirin. One jumped at her and knocked her off balance. She cried out in frustration and swung down on it, spliting the head in two. She danced in and around the creatures, stabbing and chopping as she went. Several got in close to her and tore at her coat and ripped into her flesh with razor sharp teeth. She killed at least three before she risked a glance up to see how Kirin and Lland were doing.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 04:29 PM

Kirin screamed out"You will all die!"He grabbed ones head and squeezed until it exploded then with a swift movement he grabed another by the armand slamed it agaisnt anearby tree spilling its guts everywhere Then he jump into a nearby tree and breaks off a rather think branch squeezinf the branch so tight his hands start to bleed he jumps from the tree swinging downward hitting one of them causing them to burts apart and leaving a massive indentaiton on the ground below he calls out" Are you alright Allene?" He quickly ducks one that trys to attack him

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 04:31 PM

Lland landed behind Allene and next to Kirin. She glanced over at the site then back. "You two are half-brained if you have your amazing jobs and don't know what those are" She yelled over the screeching, lifting one to an incredible altitude and dropping it to its death. The tactic was slow but safe, which is always a good way to go. When she noticed Allene looking over, she landed next to her. "What?"

Last edited by Kita; 06-22-2008 at 04:33 PM..

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 04:39 PM

Kicking one of the creatures squarely in what she thought was its chest she yelled out to Kirin. "I'm fine! Watch your own ass!" She realized what Lland has said and bellowed. "Yeah, sure we're morons! Just say what hell they are!" She ran straight at a tree and using it project off she jump up and burried her blade in the back of one of the creatures. She looked around there were only a few left thankfully. She pulled out her blade and swinging it slightly she screamed at one of them. "Just get your slimy hide over here so I can kill you!" She ran after one, it leapt and took hold of her by the arm. It flipped her over and pinned her to the ground. Still holding her arm in its mouth, it began to rip at the soft flesh of her stomach. "DAMNIT!" She thrust her blade up into the beasts stomach. It heaved and then collapsed on top of her. She wresled her arm free and wriggled out from under it.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 04:43 PM

Kirin saw Allene get hurt and his teeth grew more fang like and his muscle buldged more"Allene!!"he yelled he jumped ove rinfront of her and then swung as hard as he could into the ground causing rocks bigger then him to fly at the remainign few crushign what was left"Are you ok?!" he looked down at her concerned

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 04:46 PM

"Lamias" Lland reported, while hacking at one with her sharp nails. It was quick to move but in a situation like this her wings were an incredible use. "Human snakes. They eat children. Im sure its what that is" She breathed, taking out an eye. then impaling its chest with her claws.

"Watch where your hurling those rocks you stupid human!" She dodged to the side to avoid one. "she said she was fine so leave it! Your a distraction!"

Last edited by Kita; 06-22-2008 at 04:50 PM..

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 04:50 PM

Seeing there were no creatures left standing Allene just sat on the ground holding her sword. "Yeah I'm fine..." She said. Then she looked up at him and wondered why he had such concern for her. She groaned and pulled herself up to her feet. "give me your hands." she order him. She nodded at Lland's explination.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 04:58 PM

He held out his hands and said"You should be more careful"He began to laugh as his eyes went back to anormal shade of red and his teeth back to normal"Are you sure your ok?" he asked