Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2015, 08:54 PM

I'm slow to respond because I'm hopping across well over half a dozen threads, sowwy. =(

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
That's okay - I'm hurting so I'm just kind of laying down and moping around XD
I've been forcing myself to be active during the event, mostly to try to help hummy, and I'm now wanting to just go into hiding.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-20-2015, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule of Silenia View Post
I'm slow to respond because I'm hopping across well over half a dozen threads, sowwy. =(

haha I have noticed you keep posting in a ton of threads XD I cna't keep up with all that D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDreamer View Post
I've been forcing myself to be active during the event, mostly to try to help hummy, and I'm now wanting to just go into hiding.
Awww - nothing wrong with that :) hiding is good :D

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2015, 08:56 PM

Quote:
haha I have noticed you keep posting in a ton of threads XD I cna't keep up with all that D:

Yeah, if I had my way, I'd not be on at all this event... Events make me just want to scream and run the other direction. :/

Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:

I do occasionally miss a new response in one of those threads for a fair while myself. XD But yes, I do keep posting in lots and lots of threads. I'm just a silly busy-bee, y'know? :P

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-20-2015, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDreamer View Post
Yeah, if I had my way, I'd not be on at all this event... Events make me just want to scream and run the other direction. :/
I'm, honestly, very introverted...so Iknow how you feel. After I talk to people for a while, I take some time to myself...I have to just...destress afterwards. Events are social situations...so it makes introverts feel very anxious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule of Silenia View Post
I do occasionally miss a new response in one of those threads for a fair while myself. XD But yes, I do keep posting in lots and lots of threads. I'm just a silly busy-bee, y'know? :P
haha you definitely are!!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
I'm, honestly, very introverted...so Iknow how you feel. After I talk to people for a while, I take some time to myself...I have to just...destress afterwards. Events are social situations...so it makes introverts feel very anxious.
I'm on the boarder of introvert and extrovert... myself. People see me as an extreme introvert because I hide from things, but that's only because I get over stimulated with noise and I need to have downtime to recover. (I'm an HSP so I have heightened senses, and why ASL works so good for me.)
but I'm just overly sick of people right now, and in general most of Mene right now fits that bill. Not everyone. Just mostly everyone.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-20-2015, 09:10 PM

I didn't know what an ambivert was until about a month ago. I've always called myself introverted because that's how I feel inside...but I can display extroverted qualities...I equate socializing to a performance...when I perform on stage, I know I am performing and can just block it all out. So that's what I do when I am teaching, with friends, etc. But on the inside I'm still like "OMG PEOPLE OTL"

So I think I could probably now classify myself as ambivert now that I know what it is...

You should take the weekend to yourself :) Watch a movie, stay offline for the most part, huddle in :)

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2015, 09:13 PM

Yeah, that's me too - although I do go out of my way to avoid loud social situations, only because of the headaches I get because of the noise. I try to avoid over stimulation headaches, they're a real pain [literally] to get rid of. (I also need to move the oranges out of my room, because they're starting to smell a bit more - not necessarily a bad smell but I don't want to risk another orange induced headache. That other one... took hours to get rid of. D:)

I've been doing a lot of work on my Wreck this Journal lately. I need to pick a page I've not done yet, and figure out how to make it all "wrecked" and pretty! :D

This is the latest one I've fully finished! :D

The horse on the left was done for Jackie's art contest in RAK, and then I cut it out and glued it in. :)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-20-2015, 09:15 PM

What is a "wreck this journal"? I've never heard of that!!

Very pretty!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2015, 09:19 PM

This is a link that explains it better.

Basically it's a book, where every page has a different thing on it, and you do it, and it totally makes a mess, but it turns the book, into your own - by 'wrecking' it. ^_^

This is how fat mine is - as of yesterday (all the post its are pages that still are blank and need to be done - I do have a LOT of half finished pages but those didn't warrant post its... yet. :P):

It's awesome fun! :D I love mine! ^_^ I've only had mine for like a month now. :) Totally recommend getting one, anyone can do it! :D

Thanks!! :D I'm trying to add as much color to mine as I can! :P

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-20-2015, 09:21 PM

That sounds like fun!! Might be a fun summer project :D

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2015, 09:22 PM

It is fun! :D I totally recommend it! ^_^

---------- Post added 02-20-2015 at 01:22 PM ----------

Add white things here - well white on a white page is boring, so I made clouds! :D

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-20-2015, 09:23 PM

That definitely allows you to be as creative as you want to be :)

Pretty, fluffy clouds!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2015, 09:25 PM

It really does - and every page is up for interpretation. So if you don't like something - just alter it!

Hehe, thanks! :D I'm just glad I had so much extra stuffing that I use for my felt things. :P Mom sent me the whole bag last semester when I told her I only needed some. LOTS Of extra.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-20-2015, 09:26 PM

I have a crap ton of crafty things in a bin that I use from time to time for work or to personal crafting sessions...I can whip some of that out :P

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2015, 09:27 PM

Awesome!! I wish I had more crafty things down here - I don't have as many as my parents do at home. So I have limited stuff to work with.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-20-2015, 09:28 PM

one minute left!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-20-2015, 09:29 PM

Definitely - it's hard when you have things in two places!

BSW - eek!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2015, 09:30 PM

I haven't seen Maria around much this event. Hope you had a good time!