Alyssia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2008, 11:31 PM

As the title states I would like prices for my line art. I'm considering just taking requests or maybe opening a shop when I'm fully capable and relocated. But before that I need to know what you the users feel they will go for. I've started inking so the messy sketches will only be cleaned and left as such granted you want it that way. So price away. All the samples are completed. Some of which you may have seen in my art post thread.

[Click One]

You may remember that one as my W.I.P in my art post thread. I really wish I knew how to color it though~ All things aside I really love her~

[Click Two]

Solia Online Ava Art. Sketch I really enjoyed this, but when I first tackled the request I'd never attempted Chibi art before that so I had a time with the head. Everything else just fell into place.

[Click Three]

Just a young feminine male that I drew. I do like him but it took forever for his look to grown on me. This is also a sketch that I did using another photobucket image.

Last edited by Ferra; 09-15-2008 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: fixed the broken URLs

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 09-15-2008, 07:37 AM

Your URLs were broken, so I fixed the code. :3

Sketches and line art tend to not sell well here, so I really can't estimate a price. ^^;

Alyssia
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2008, 11:39 PM

Thanks for fixing the coding in my post there, aside from that thanks for your time as well. I'm sorry to here that they don't sell all that well, I can't color my work at the moment.