TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-12-2011, 04:08 AM

"Uh, Ma'am," Crow asked nervously. "Where are we going?"

Roy hung up. "Well, looks like we've got another problem on our hands, Fullmetal. Good job." He said. "You do realize that it's a bad idea to activate strange transmutation circles."

"Just shut up you bastard." Edward growled.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-12-2011, 04:52 AM

Armstrong looked at him."I told you once already!were going to Central!",she said angrily

As Roy disciplined Ed, Hughes, came running in.”SIR! ...Full Metal,there's trouble,homunculi were just reported in by Yukina,shes gone after them alone!”,he said giving a salute to Roy.

Yusie sighed and blinked seeing people rushing around out in the hall. “whats going on?”,he asked concerned about what was going on.

Yukina was following the homuculi on her bike she blinked as they stopped at some sort of abandoned base she parked her bike and stood back watching closely before making her way in. She stopped feeling the ground shaking,looking around she gasp as Gluteny came charging at her. Jumping up she quickly evaded him.”shit!”,she said lowly then blinked as Envy came out of no where and with a kick sent her flying into crates. She hit the ground hard but got back up, Seeing Gluttony and Envy walk towards her she smirked. Edward had tough t her how to use alchemy without a circle. She waited until they were close and clapping her hands together she touched the crates behind her turning it into huge wooding daggers that shot at Envy and Gluten y.

Envy dodged and glared. “but how?!Edward is the only one who can do that!”,he yelled in anger and ran at her.

Gluttony snarled and charged at her and using his arm he hit her into a wall.

Envy looked to Gluttony.”i was going to get her”,he said lowly. He then sighed.”let me guess you want to eat her?”,he said looking at Yukina who slowly got up.”fine but let me play with her first”,he said running at her again.

Yukina quickly doused and stood at the two began to fight.

Lust watched from a door way.”well well well,another who can use alchemy without a circle,I am impressed she may be of some use to us”

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-12-2011, 05:15 AM

"Homunculus attack," Tira replied. She whirled around and strode out the door. "We'll have to continue this conversation later Mr. Fudo."

"General Elric, Yukina Utada--" Tira's aid started.

"Has gone after the Homunculi alone, I know." Tira replied. Her eyes were flashing scarlet. "And there's more than one, she'll need help."

As she strode down the hall she was met with Edward. "So you've heard the news as well?" Tira asked.

"Yeah, Hughes came into Colonel Bastard's office to report the news. Now those two are trying to get things organized." Edward replied. "So, you gonna go fight them?"

"Aren't you?" Tira countered.

"Yikes!" Crow squeaked. "Y-yes Ma'am!"

Scary.... He thought.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-12-2011, 05:41 AM

Yusei sat in confusion, then blinked as he heard that Yukina had gone after something called a humuculi alone , and heard people saying how dangerous it was. He sat there for a moment and then jumping up he rushed out the door and caught up with Tira and Ed. “If Yukina's in any sort of trouble I'm coming to help”,he said looking to them. “say no if you wish, but I am more then likely going to follow, I owe her , more then anyone would ever know, please!”,he said softly.”I have to help, I just got to see her after ten years ... I need to make sure she'll be safe”

Yukina groaned as Envy had once again slammed her into a wall. She had cuts and buses all over her. There was a deep on in her side. But she still stood. She had to keep them all busy until the others got there. She left her bike out on the main road ,so they would be able to tell where she followed them to. With sigh she clapped her hands together again and touching the wall two giant stone fist were formed and went for Gluttony and Envy.

Envy went flying through the airs and then slammed into the wall he hit the ground harder then before and swayed as he stood.”Da-Damn you!”,he yelled in anger running at her but was knocked off his feet by Gluttony as he was hit by the other stone fist ,and thrown into him. He and Gluttony staid down for a moment. But Envy stood again laughing. “my my , you are fun”,he said lowly. “Lust is right, we may be able to use you after all”,he said and ran at her again.

Al who had heard the co-motion ran and blinked seeing Yusei ,his brother and general Elric. “w-whats going on brother,did Yukina really go after them alone?!”,he said worried.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-12-2011, 09:30 PM

"If you wish," Tira sighed. She took her pistol out of its holster and handed it and a couple extra magazines of ammo to Yusei. "You're going to need this. It won't do much agains a Homunculus, but it's better than going up against them with nothing."

"Yeah, she has, meaning she's gonna need help." Edward replied. "Al, you stay here and help out Colonel Bastard and Hughes."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 03:33 AM

Yusei took in and looked to Tira. “thank you” ,he said as he waited to go after her.

Al sighed.”but cant i come,I want to help too”

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 03:50 AM

"Come on then." Tira replied. "Don't bother convincing your brother otherwise, Edward, we don't have the time." She turned to Yusei. "After Yukina brought you back here, a squad was sent out to investigate the area you'd been found in and found a red motorcycle unlike anything they'd seen. I assume it's yours?" She turned to leave. "If it is, I suggest you use it to get to Yukina as fast as possible. Ed, Al, you're coming with me in my car."

"Right!" Edward replied. He caught up with Yusei and pulled him aside. "By the way, what that General isn't telling you is that a Homunculus has something called a Philosopher's Stone for a heart. It gives them regeneration abilities, making them really hard to kill." he said. "The onlly advice I've got for you right now is focus on staying alive more than killing them. If you don't, then you'll end up the dead one. I should know. Been there, done that."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 04:13 AM

Yusie looked to Tira and nodded.”yeah its mine”,he said as they walked and blinked looking to Edward as he pulled him to the side. Listening carefully he nodded. “thanks” ,he said thinking. “I refuse to die I'd be useless to Yukina if I was dead”, he said and ran out side and seeing his bike he hopped on and after getting his helmet on , he sped off in the direction Yukina was in. Hopping she was okay.

Al followed along with Ed,after Yusei took off he looked to Ed. “do you think Yukina is okay?” ,he asked.

Envy smirked as Yukina lay motionless on the floor. “maybe this time you'll actually stay down!damn wench!” ,he said lowly kicking her in the stomach hard causing her to let out a small cry in pain. Satisfied he turned to leave her ,but heard her move and stand up. He looked at her. “hah, you don't know when to quit”, he said walking towards her.

Yukina stared feeling weak. But no one was here yet,so she had to keep going until someone showed up. Once again ,she clapped her hands together ,and touched the floor causing Envy,Gluttony and Lust to be trapped inside a wall that she created for the time being, with a sigh she collapsed to the ground unconscious.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 04:45 AM

"I hope so," Edward replied.

"Hey! If you two are coming I suggest you hurry it up!" Tira called. "We don't have all day!"

"All right already!" Edward replied, running after her. "C'mon Al!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 04:49 AM

Al followed closely hopping things would be okay.

Yusei spead dwon the road and blinked spotting a bike. He pulled over and got off his bike. Going over to the one on the side of thr rord she saw Yukinas signature o a metal part. Looking around he rushed into the aboandoned building looking around.

((why is it when i give a good long post i get short ones? XD))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 05:36 AM

((Sorry! XP))

Once Ed and Al were in the car, Tira took off. Within minutes (and much of her...questionable driving) they were at the abandoned building. Once out of the car--and not so sick--Edward's eyes fell on Yusei's motorcycle. "Holy crap! Where'd you get that thing? Hell, how does it work!?"

"No time for that, Ed. I know your curious, but I'm pretty sure you can get explanations after we get Yukina out of there." Tira said, pulling her gloves on. They were white, but the metal threads in them glinted in the sunlight. "There's three Homunculi in there. I can sense them. And Yukina....she's been using alchemy."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 04:02 PM

Yusei looked at him and smiled. “I'll tell you after”, he said and looked to the building and made his way towards it. As they neared Envy could be heard yelling from inside the trapped wall, demanding to be let out. Poking his head inside he gasped seeing Yukina on the ground unconscious , outside of the wall. He heard the yelling from the inside, and making sure it was safe, he went over to Yukina , but kept his guard up. Reaching her , he gently turned her onto her back. “Yu-Yukina ... Yukina can you here me?”, he said lowly but with worry. He looked up at the wall. “how is this even possible?”

Al also jumped out and stared. “look how advanced it is”,he said softly and blinked as Yusei ran to the building. “come on”, he said and started running towards it, but stopped hearing Envy. He watched Yusei as he gasped , and ran in. Going to the door he blinked seeing the huge wall in the middle of the room. He felt him self laugh a little. “she trapped them in there?” , he said lowly then looked to Yusie as he ran to Yukina. Running over as well Al looked at Yukina then to the door, waiting for Ed and General Elric to come in.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 06:36 PM

Edward rushed in right after the General. "Shit, she really did a number on the Homunculi." He said as Tira checked on Yukina. He walked up the wall and knocked on it with his metal fist. "Hey in there! Not feeling so tough now that you've gotten your asses beat by a girl! Hah!"

"Ed, don't piss them off!" Tira warned. "I'm quite sure you remember full well what happens when a Homunculus gets pissed."

"Aw, don't worry." Edward replied. "They'll stay in there." As he said this, a crack appeared in the stone right behind him.

"Fullmetal..." Tira warned.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 07:00 PM

Yukina groaned as she came around and looked at the ones who were checking on her. “I'm okay I' okay”,she said slowly sitting up. “what took so long?”,she said then turned to Ed and sighed seeing the crack in the wall.”Ed,I suggest you stop” ,she then looked to Yusei. “and what are you doing here?” ,she asked getting to her feet carefully.

Yusei looked to her. “Making sure you were okay”,he said and looked to the wall. “you did this? But how?”, he asked and looked to the crack.

Yukina looked to him. “That can be explained after” , she said looking at the wall and went to it.

Al stared at her. “Careful Yukina ... Envy sounds pretty mad”, he said nervously.

Yukina smirked. “it's okay Al ... now I have back up” ,she said watching the crack.

Envy, having heard Edward growled. “SHUT UP EDWARD! Once I get out of here your gonna get it!”,he said as he attacked the wall and saw that it was starting to crack then hearing Yukina he growled. “once I'm out of here your gonna get it you wench!”

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 07:07 PM

"Ed, get back from there," Tira said, getting up and putting herself between Yusei, Yukina, and the pissed Homunculus. She cracked her knuckles. "And when I tell you lot to take cover, do it."

No need to tell me twice, Edward thought. That crazy general can be as scary as a Homunculus.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 07:22 PM

Yusie looked at the wall nervously and felt protective over Yukina. She was hurt but still willing to fight. But he stayed back. Keeping his eyes forward ready to take cover if it was needed.

Yukina kept a hand to her side where the gash was but was ready to fight but she still stayed back as ordered to.

Al watched nervously and jumped as the wall crumbled to peaces.

Envy stood there in anger growling. His eyes fell upon Yukina,with a yell of anger he charged towards her.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 07:31 PM

"Not on my watch!" Tira said. She clapped, electricity crackling around her hands and arms. "To get to them you'll have to go through me, Homunculus!"

She charged at Envy, the electricity crackling around her hands and arms gaining power. "TAKE THIS!" She shouted, grabbing Envy at the shoulders, while she was impaled at the same time. She coughed up blood, grinning. "Please. Like that's going to work on me." She said softly.

"General!" Edward shouted. He was forced to dodge as long, thin blades shot at him. "Yusei, get Yukina out of here!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 08:01 PM

Yusie blinked but nodded.”right come on Yukina”,he said and carefully grabbed Yukina and began to lead her out of the building.

Yukina looked to him. “but i have to help”,she said softly trying to turn back.

Yusei shook his head. “Yukina your hurt as it is, come on”,he said pulling her out of the building.

Al watched nervously but quickly drew a circle on the ground and then clapping his hands together he hit the floor and made spikes shoot up at Envy.

Envy went flying through the air and crashed onto the ground. Envy slowly at up, and looked to Gluttony. “GET YUKINA! ,I'll deal with these three!”, he said charging again.

Gluttony nodded and charged out the door, going after Yusei and Yukina.

Yusei was helping Yukina towards a place to hide out,when her heard a monstrous noise. Turning around his eyes widened seeing Gluttony charging at them.

Yukina looked back and moved away from Yusei. “damn it all!” ,she growled,clapping her hands together she touched a near by tree causing wooden spikes to go go shooting at him.

Gluttony dodged and running faster he lunged at Yukina.

Yukina jumped back as Gluttony crashed into the ground.

Once Gluttony got up, he charged at Yukina gain an the two began to fight, taking it into a near by forest.

Yusei followed the path of destruction.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 08:21 PM

Tira stepped back, blood pouring out of the wound in her stomach. She clapped her hands again. "You know, that actually stung a bit!" She said, slamming her hands to the ground. "Ed, get off the ground NOW!"

"Huh?" Edward asked. He saw the electricity flowing from Tira to Envy, then promptly took her advice and got to a higher level. "General! You're stomach, you're bleeding like mad!"

"It's nothing." Tira replied as she electrocuted Envy. "Trust me."

She's a monster, no doubt about it. Edward thought. I'm wondering why she's so damned powerful, and why the hell she's got the same last name as me and Al!

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 08:54 PM

Al also look higher ground. Watching as Envy went flying and dropped to the ground,UN-moving.

Yusie came to a stop a few feet from where Yukina and Gluttony were fighting. They were near a cliff that was over ta ragging river bellow. Yusei had fired at Gluttony as much as he could to help Yukina,but it didn't seem to effect him,only anger him. When Gluttony tried to attack him, Yukina got in the way. Yusei watched helplessly as the fought.

Yukina was starting slow because of her wounds. She was now right at the edge of the cliff Gluttony was stumblingly towards her in anger. “one more time” ,she said softly. Capping her hads again she hit slapped the ground,everything shook as a huge fist shot up from underneath Gluttony ,sending him flying through the air and all the way back to the building , making him crash through the sealing and onto Envy. Yukina sighed softly and dropped to the ground ,UN- moving.

Yusie watched in shock then rushed to Yukina.”Yukina! .... Yukina wake up!”, he froze seeing lots of blood. “j-just hang in there Yukina ....”,he said staying at her side.

Al watched as Gluttony crashed down through the roof. Then watched Lust got to the two of them.(Envy and Gluttony.)

Lust sighed.”idiots”,she muttered as a black hole started to surround them.”until next time”,she said ad all three of them vanished.

Al watched and sighed. “there they go again ...”

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 09:21 PM

Tira stood. "Damn them," she muttered.

"General, how can you keep standing?" Edward called, hopping down from his perch. "All that blood, and that wound--"

"What wound?" Tira asked, undoing her uniform jacket and inspecting the hole in her shirt. It was true; while there was an insane amount of blood covering her clothing, the wound was gone without a trace, leaving perfect, pale skin in its place.

Edward narrowed his eyes. What the hell is that General? He thought.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 09:36 PM

((its short becuse thts all I could really do with it))

Al looked surprised as well. “there was a wound though!I ...I saw it too” ,he said softly. Then blinked. “s-should we go check on Yukina and Yusei?”,he asked nervously.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 09:53 PM

"Exactly what I was thinking, Al." Tira replied. She strode out into the forest surrounding. It wasn't hard to track Yukina and Yusei down. "Are you two all right?" She called as she caught up.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 10:06 PM

Yusei who had taken his jacket off,to press against the wound on her side,looked up. “I'm okay .... but Yukina needs help”,he said looking extremely worried.

Al looked around as they had followed the small path of destruction. “man what did Yukina do?”,he asked then stopped seeing Yusei with her.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 10:36 PM

"I've got no idea, Al." Edward replied. He nearly bumped into Al when he stopped, and he quickly saw why. "What happened to her?"

"My guess is that it happened earlier." Tira said. She knelt down next to Yukina and checked her pulse. "Not good. Plus all the blood loss added to that..."