Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 08-14-2011, 12:57 AM

Aurora Genavieve Jones
26 years of age.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-14-2011 at 03:59 PM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 01:05 AM

wow sexy lady 0.0 do you mind starting?

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 01:47 AM

(Ahahaha! Sure!)

Aurora Genavieve Jones had been in the bar for roughly ten seconds, ignoring the stares she was receiving as her heeled boots clicked across the wooden planks of the floor. She had been docked for ten minutes, her ship, The Wicked Wench, safe and secure in close distance. Her blonde long locks flowed to the top of her butt, swaying in tune with her hips as she walked.

The female pirate, captain as well, was dressed in a white flowy top, with a rose pink corset over top. The sleeves of the flowing shirt reached her wrists, accented her golden skin from days at sea. Black trousers typical of any pirate covered her long legs, the black leather boots up to her knees making them seem even longer than they were.

Whispers followed her as she walked, snaking up to her ears as she leaned across the bar counter, raising an eyebrow at the bald headed bartender. "Whiskey," she said in a soprano voice, light and perfectly fitting to her appearance. She was five foot ten, a mere 130 pounds. That wasn't to say she was grotesquely skinny. She was toned from fighting, lean from dancing, and had curves in just the right places. She felt eyes on her but shrugged them off.

Her long fingers closed around the cup the bartender slid at her and she gulped half of it in one quick swig. A few from her crew had since sat at bar tables, relaxing from their long voyage. The girl brushed a wavy lock of blond behind her ear and blinked. Her lips were the same color as her rose corset, which accented her small waist and nice bust. Her teeth, oddly and surprisingly white for a pirate, peeked out from her plump lips as she took another small sip. Her dark lashes were extensively thick and long, giving her eyes a smoky and edgy look.

"That's Davy Jones's niece, I've heard," she heard a raspy voice whisper behind her. Smirking at the words, which were quite true, she jumped when she felt a grimy hand smack her squarely on the butt. Her eyes widened before narrowing to a dangerous glower and she turned on her heel. A grimy man, who seemed quite obviously drunk, leered at her. "Ahoy there, baby, how bout you show me a good time," he slurred at her. In an instant she had kneed him in the groin, pushing his head and slamming it down onto the counter as he hunched over in pain.

Leaning over the man, though he was at least two times her size, she growled under her breath. "I'm not a whore, you worthless piece of scum," she hissed and grabbed one of his dirty hands, quickly slicing off his left index finger with a dagger she had seemingly produced from nowhere. His howls filled the room like a thousand banchees.

"Next time you won't just be losing a finger," Aurora threatened menacingly. She gave the man's head one more forcepul push into the bar counter as he tried to raise it before letting go. She kicked out the bar stool and sat, giving the men in the bar one last glare before turning to return to her drink.

The pub was silent and the drunken man whimpered and staggered back to a lowly corner of the room. There was a moment of pure silence and then the roar of the bar's noises returned. Once again Aurora's rosy lips settled on her cup, gulping as she swallowed the strong alcohol.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 02:11 AM

Jack looked at the girl that he had be told was Jones kin. He looked at a fellow crew mate. "She's not bad for a family member of jones." the man hiccuped drunkly. "Oiy! She's quite a pretty broad if you ask me." He rolled his eyes at the man and went up to the bar, sitting on a stool near her so he could hear the gossip. He ordered a whiskey and drank it slowly. He wondered if the rumors were true. That she was Jones niece. She really was quite lovely for a pirate, this he had to admit. She was fair and had pink porcelain lips. Not typical of lady pirates. She looked more like royalty he thought. He noticed he was staring and turned away. He didn't wan to end up like the drunk fool she had taught a lesson earlier. He listened in and heard people saying she was some fearsome pirate and had a heart as black as the night. He chucked. Her evil? No. She was merely a pretty little girl playing rough. He figured she was still just a child. She reminded him a little bit of Elizibeth Swan, only better looking. He went over to say hello. He sat on the stool next to her and bought two whiskeys. "Hello, Miss.Jones. And how would you be doing?" he tried to be polite so he could keep his body parts. "If you font mind me asking. Are the rumors true? That you're the niece of Davy Jones. No offense but I don't think them true, the rumors that is, You look more like your lost among us...criminals. You seem more like a princess if you ask me." he hoped he hadn't offended her. He wasn't in much of a mood to fight. He drank a large swig of his whiskey. He noticed she wasn't drinking. "You know...you can drink that." He pointed to the mug.

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 02:45 AM

The blonde brushed her hair over one shoulder, where it fell to just an inch past her hip bone. The bar stool was quite high, and she quite liked it. She was a tall girl as it was, and short seats just made her more conscious of the fact.

She had set drink down a few minutes before, the liquor gone from the mug in mere moment. The index finger of her left hand lightly trailed over its rims and she cocked her head at it, pondering her plans for the night. She figured a little criminal work would be under way, and the thought made her smile.

Her chocolate, intense eyes darted up as she felt someone near her, highly aware of her surroundings. Since her father had died when she was a toddler, she had been raised by her uncle, the infamous Davy Jones. She was taught to know, sense, and feel every movement around her. To not let any pirate think they had an advantage over her or could sneak up on her.

She kept her muscles from tensing, appearing quite nonchalant. As the man sat in the seat next to her, she smirked and looked up, a dark blonde eyebrow raising upward at him. Oh yes, she knew the man. Jack Sparrow, no less. Her uncle had made clear who he was and their rivalry. "Maybe so, maybe no," she said in her light voice and chuckled under her breath at his next comment.

"You underestimate me, Mister Sparrow," she replied and a smug smile floated across her lovely lips, clucking her tongue in a 'tsk, tsk' manner. She took him in, looking him over. Though she had sailed the sea for years, possessing her own ship from the day she was eighteen, she had never once laid eyes on the quite known pirate. He wasn't nearly as scum looking as her uncle described, but she kept his warnings and heedings in mind as she spoke to him.

She hmphed at the drink he had bought her and took a large chug from it, letting out an "ah" noise after which and licking the remnants of the alcoholic beverage off of her lips. "But aye, the rumors be true," she finally affirmed and grinned. Another swig of the whiskey and it was over 3/4 gone.

The woman was well known for her seemingly harmless appearance, and she also knew that she left men drooling after her. She used all of these things to her advantage, being able to manipulate others quite easily. However she wouldn't let on just how cunning she was yet, though she did hear the comments on her rather cold heartedness.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-14-2011 at 03:58 PM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:05 AM

Jack smiled softly when she said the rumors were true. He had also heard she had grown up raised by Jones. Jack, being the odd, unpredictable man asked her quite a pointless question. "So, growing up, you didn't have to kiss your uncle good night did you?" He grimaced at the thought. Jones was ugly and really gross even for a pirate. Jack was fairly clean. Though not as much so as this girl. "So lass. How old are you? You can't be older than maybe. O I don't know eighteen?." she looked young. He wondered why Jones would let such a girl be in such danger. Being a pirate was no walk in the park. People tried to kill you constantly. He was suprized she wasn't dead yet. He kept his comments to himself however. "So how long have you had your ship young miss?" Jack made sure that he didn't act sexually attracted to her. This would make her think he wouldn't be so easy to sway to her will. He did think she was pretty, bit he was used to women and didn't really care for them. They were quite creul in his opinion. They slapped him and argued and bought way to many shoes. He wondered if she did all of that stuff. He had a lot of questions about her. She was quite an interesting lady. She had, after all lived on the duchman as a child. This meant she might be just as coldhearted as jones himself. It also meant she had heard bad things about him. Hr looked at her. "You know, I'm really not as bad as your uncle probably told you I was. He just doesnt like me is all."

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 04:10 PM

Aurora made no comment back to his question if he had to kiss him goodnight. In her opinion, though he was a bit disgusting to most everyone, he was still her uncle and his appearance changed nothing. He taught her everything she knew now, including how fierce a pirate had to be to survive. Many had underestimated her, taking her for a harmless girl who didn't know a thing about pirates, and lost their lives for it.

He wasn't quite as cruel to her as he was to everyone else though, she had to admit. When she was younger he could remember him actually telling her tales of his voyages on the high seas, that would ease her mind and put her right to sleep. He had even hugged her a few times, and those were things she kept near and dear to her heart. Though she didn't tell them to any other soul.

She laughed at his question of her age, shaking her head and chugging the rest of her whiskey. She slammed the mug back down on the counter and turned in her bar stool to look full on at Jack. "I'm 26 years of age, Mister Sparrow," she replied and grinned coyly. She often got that she looked quite young. "But I 'spose I'll take that as a compliment," she added and chuckled once more.

"I've had my ship for a long time. Since the day I was eighteen," she said proudly, her chest puffing out. Her ship was one of her most treasured possesions, and though she had other pirates try to take it from her many times, she never once lost control of it. She wasn't quite sure why she was actually admitting this all to Jack, but she figured it wasn't anything too important. Sure, he could use how much she loved her ship against her, try to take siege of it, but she was far too smart to let that happen.

"A lot of people don't like you, Mister Jack Sparrow. I wonder why that is," she said slyly in retort. She could still feel eyes watching her and Jack conversate, but she would let them. She loved hearing rumors about herself, especially if they were false but helped her reputation.

Her long legs crossed and she leaned back a bit, resting an elbow on the bar counter. He probably thought of her as a fragile butterfly trying to act tough, and she wa glad he thought so. It meant he wouldn't suspect just how dangerous she was. And she also had to admit, she could be quite ruthless and cruel if need be.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 07:59 PM

Jack looked at her suprized when she said she was twenty six. "Your a bit older than I'd expect." He glanced down her shirt in a way she wouldn't notice. After all, why not enjoy the sights of the world. He enjoyed that sight quite a lot. She had quite a nice chest. He cleared his throat. "So..why did you cut off that poor drunk man's finger? He did give you a compliment...well sort of. It seems as though you wouldn't be offended." most pirate women were quite loose and would do anything with anyone. That's why he perfered civilian women. They didn't cheat most of the time. Then agian, they didn't like pirate men either. Maybe this girl was different than other pirate lasses. He gazed off in thought, not really paying her any attention anymore. When she said something about people hating him he looked at her. "Hmm? Did you say something?" he had be so deep in thought that he didn't hear what she said. He wondered if shed be angry at him for not listening. He really was interested. She made him wonder. She was so unpredictable and hard to read. He normally didn't have much of a problem knowing everything about a woman in about an hour. He still hardly knew anything about Miss.Jones.

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 08:19 PM

"Aye, I'm a bit older than everyone suspects," she said and winked mischeviously, but not out of flirtation. Then again if he did take it as flirtation, she could just string him along like a puppet. Sometimes it was great to be a woman. Fortunately for the male pirate, Aurora did not catch him looking at her chest. At his next comment she frowned and shook her head, a tad flame of anger in her eyes.

"Mister Sparrow, I will have no man believing I am just some whore they can do what they please with. I will not have a man think he can take advantage of me under any circumstance. I'm not some prostitute that throws herself at men," she said a bit steely, gritting her teeth. All of it was true. She wouldn't let a man treat her that degradingly, even if he was a pirate like herself. That said that she had low self esteem and low priorities and standards, and those things were definitely not true.

Her chocolate brown eyes briefly roamed over Jack Sparrow and she refrained from raising an eyebrow. He was more attractive than she had expected, that was for sure. He had an odd, unique look to him she found quite alluring. She too cleared her own throat and kept that out of her mind.

"I said a lot of people seem to dislike you, Sparrow. And I wonder why that is," she said and this time did raise one of her dirty brown eyebrows. She wasn't angered that he hadn't heard. Her mind often tended to wander away as well, and she didn't blame him. Little things like that didn't anger her, unless it was in a crucial time or circumstance.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 08:30 PM

"O forgive me for not hearing the first time." he smiled. "And yes, I do have quite a few enemies. After all, I am a theif, a scoundrel, and many more very bad things." his eyes twinkled. "I'm a pirate." he knew she also had done bad things. He had heard that she had single handedly killed twenty men. Quite a feat even for most men. "I'm glad you arent a whore. That would be a waste." he found himself liking her more and more. He mentally slapped himself. This girl was Jones daughter practically. He shivered at the thought of Whay would happen to him if he messed with her. Jones would have him on a silver platter. Besides, Jack only needed the sea to keep him company. Women made him act different, almost civil and that could not be tolerated.

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 08:56 PM

As he apologzied for not hearing her, Aurora shrugged her lithe shoulders in a nonchalant way. "Aye," she said and nodded, then looked him full on in the eye. "But all pirates are those things and all pirates know that. But yet you are still hated by other pirates," she retorted and licked her rose colored lips. His eyes twinkled as he talked of being a pirate, and that made Aurora smile.

Before he could notice she quickly wiped the smile off of her face and coughed once into her elbow before looking back at him. "Aye, well thank you Mister Sparrow," she replied and let out a light laugh. Her uncle had always told her she had a beautiful laugh, of course in pirvate where no one else could bear witness to him saying such things. She had the type of laugh that made others want to smile and laugh.

"So Sparrow, if you don't mind my asking, what quest would ya be on now?" Aurora asked curiously, feeling a few tendrils of blond hair fall back from over her shoulder and cascade down her back like a sun colored waterfall. Most of the time her hair was pinned up as not to distract her and get in her face or be used to yank during a fight, but for the moment she wasn't worried about it.

The girl herself doubted if he would tell her, but it was worth a shot. After all, she had answered his questions. She breathed, her breasts rising from the act, and she felt the ever present locket between them. It was a long, oddly shaped locket that actually had belong to Davy Jones. It had been given to him by Calypso, his one love, and the musical necklace was given to Aurora to hold by Jones himself.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 09:08 PM

Jack's smile disappeared as she asked what he would do next. He wasn't really sure. He decided to tell the truth. "I really don't know...but don't tell my crew that or they'll leave." he frowned. "I guess I could always loot some village or something....." Jack thought aloud. "What will you be doing? Do you have a plan of some sort?" He knew she probably wouldn't tell him even if she did. She was a pirate and pirates didn't really tell the truth very often. He saw her hand playing with an odd locket that he some how recognized. He couldn't recall where he had seen it. "That locket..where did you get it?" He was curious as to where he had seen it. It didn't look particularly valuable, but it was still quite pretty. It looked even prettier on her slim, pretty neck. He pushed that thought out as quickly as it had come. He didn't want to think things like that about women that could kill him. He looked up at her face. He studied her like she was a treasure of some sort. She was quite beautiful. He felt kind of mushy at the moment. "Shut up...." he said this to himself silently. He tried to hush his brain and keep the thought away, but they seemed to flood him. .

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 10:00 PM

"I see," Aurora said simply. She mentally wondered if he was lying, but listening to his words she decided he was actually being honest with her. This wasn't the same for Aurora, and she would be sure to not reveal her true plans. "Nay. No real plans at the moment," she said smoothly, looking him straight in the eye so as to not appear she was lying. Which in truth, she actually did have plans. Her uncle had told her of a secret island, giving her a vague map, that held a secret cove containing all the riches a pirate could dream of. Not only that, but there was a locket there that could give her her every desire she had ever dreamed of.

She cleared her throat, her eyes having clouded at the thought of the island and locket, and she blinked before looking back at Jack. "You don't recognize it," she asked, knowing he would once she fully pulled it out. She did just that, tugging up the long chain and twisting it so he could see the front of it. She used one of her nails and pried it open, a sad and soft tune coming from it. She watched, waiting for the song to make Jack Sparrow realize whose locket it was.

Her brow furrowed as he seemed trying to not think of something, but she made no comment. Her hand still rested on the locket, letting the sweet and grieving lullaby float out to meet his ears. A passerby stopped and listened, eyes widening in fright. He took a look at her, another at the locket, and immediately fleed from the bar. If anyone in the bar had still questioned who she was, they wouldn't after hearing the musical necklace around her tan neck.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2011, 12:24 AM

Jack nodded solemly. "I know the tune...you can put it away now..." he felt horrible for this girl. She had lost her parents and grown up on the Dutchman He reached in his pocket and pulled out a compass. "Here...I know you lied about not having plans. Whatever it is that your looking for, this will lead you. I have no use for it. I have everything I could want.... That was a lie, but the one thing he did want for the moment he could never have. He smiled and placed it in her hand. "But return it when your done..." He knew he'd never see this compass agian. He has let a pirate borrow it. She would probably just steal it. He didnt care. He wanted her to find happiness one day. He didn't know how one would accomplish full happiness, but he hoped she would find it. "Also..tell your uncle I said hi." he smiled at his joke. Her uncle would never want to hear that message from him..

musikfreakx

Old 08-15-2011, 01:13 AM

Aurora nodded and shut the locket, gently tucking it back under her shirt where it fell to its usual spot between her breasts. As she watched Jack Sparrow, she could see pity in his eyes. It made her frown a tad angrily. She hated people feeling bad for her. It ruined her reputation and just pissed her off. But aside the fact, she knew why he felt bad for her. He assumed Davy Jones was just as rough to her as he was to all of his cruel. The man, after all, showed compassion to no one. Save for Aurora, of course. But that was a secret she was sure to keep.

She shook off the slight anger from him feeling bad for her and looked away, making sure he didn't see it. When she returned her brown gaze to him, he was handing her the compass. She gingerly took it and looked at it, holding it up to the light and popping it open. The compass spun wildly, trying to adjust to her and find direction for what she wanted. It kept spinning and she grumbled, shutting it. It would probably work when she knew what path she was on, where she was headed.

"Thanks Jack," she said, using his name for the first time. "And I never introduced myself correctly. Aurora Genavieve Jones," she introduced and stuck out her hand for him to shake. She slid the compass into her pocket with the other hand, before pulling out a few coins and laying them down on the counter for the bartender. She made sure to leave a little extra than the price of the beer. It was good to have people on your side, at least some what.

She actually didn't mind that he had seen through her lies. She was actually quite impressed that he did. She would make sure to perfect her lying skills so even he wouldn't be able to read her. The blond had to hand it to the other pirate, he wasn't as dumb as she had expected.

"I'll make sure to bring this back," she said honestly. Once she had the treasure and the necklace that could give her her every desire, she wouldn't need the compass. Though she was a pirate, she would follow through on her word. Unless the circumstances changed and she did need it, which if things went like she planned wouldn't happen. She didn't know how she would find him to return it, but she had a feeling they would be running into one another again. "And I'll tell him, I'm sure he'll be happy to hear it," she joked and laughed, winking playfully.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2011, 02:19 AM

Jack smiled broadly as she used his real name. "Auroua..." he mumbled. So that was her name. She walked out of the bar and he instantly wanted to follow her. Why did he want her so much? He felt like he'd known her for years, but it'd only been about two hours. He sighed and went back to his drunken crew. He sat and drank until he passed out in the bar.

Jack woke up the next day in a bed at a an inn. Where was he? He jumped up and looked for his things. They were neatly laid on the edge of the bed. He felt strange. Not only did he have a hangover, but he didn't know where he was. He'd never seen this place before. It was nice. Almost like something for the government to use for high up officials. He then noticed he was on a boat. He panicked. Who had brought him here. He tried to open the door and found it to be locked. He was in some very fresh clothes. Who had dressed him? Where was he and why?

musikfreakx

Old 08-18-2011, 11:04 PM

Aurora's hip swayed as she left the bar, blond hair flowing behind her like a sun kissed waterfall. Her intense brown eyes blinked and she let out a loud whistle, a signal for her crew to return to the ship that night. They would set out in the morning; the quicker she got to her destination, the better.

Her boots tap tap tapped on the ground as she made her way through the city streets and back to the dock, ignoring the drunken slurs of men around her. Women looked at her with envy and suspicion, eying her pirate clothing. The stares didn't bother her. Actually, the fact that more people would see her and gossip about her appearance quite pleased her.

Her brown eyes locked on the sight of her ship on the horizon, smiling as she saw her beauty. She picked up her pace, stealthy as a cat and her path straight and steady to lead her to her ship.

--

Aurora woke in the Captain's Quarters, a long tan arm tumbling from out of her white comforter and over the side of the bed. Her quarters weren't too lavish, but with a few nice pieces of furniture to cozy up the room she most usually slept and lived in.

She coughed, clearing her throat and blinking open her chocolate colored irises. Groaning, not being a morning person, she stood and ran her fingers through her long, just a tad wavy, luscious locks. She pulled off her thin white dress and tugged on navy trousers, a white loose top like the on she wore the previous day, a lovely fitting blood red corset, and her black boots.

She glanced at a mirror, iron surrounding the glass in an intricate pattern, and nodded, pleased at her reflection. She trooped up the steps, first to rise. Stepping to the door in the deck leading to the crew's quarter, and stomped loudly on it. "Rise and shine, you lazy smucks," she called in a fake harsh tone. The sun rising over the horizon sent rays of sunlight against her tan skin, giving her a radiant glow.

The smile which had graced her lips turned downward into a frown as she looked to her right, spotting another ship in the distance. From the looks of it it seemed official, and she growled under her breath.

As the crew members began rising from below deck, she began to call out orders. "Hoist the sails, pull up the anchor. I think we've got some company," she called out loudly in her soprano tone. Her thoughts briefly floated to Jack, wondering what the odd man was doing. She shook the thoughts from her head and stood, hands on her hips as she stared at the other ship.

((Sorry it's taken so long to post! Uber busy!))

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2011, 12:10 AM

A man opened the door of the room and looked at Jack. He glared slightly. Jack was taken above and onto the deck of the ship. He saw an odd man with a funny hat. Ugh! This was defiantly a military vessel. He had irons clamped tightly around his wrists. He groaned again. How had this happened? He didn't see his crew and figured he had been the only one taken hostage. He saw a large ship out in the sea that seemed to be that of a pirate. It was still a very pretty boat he thought. Usually pirates had ugly, scarred ships. This one was light, dandy, and quite fresh looking. He was being held by a large man that had on an ugly uniform. Jack himself was dressed in horrible English clothes, that looked like silk and other premium materials. He hated nice clothes unless he had a date of some sort. He struggled uncomfortably. He knew he had to come up with a lifesaving plan to get out of this mess. He looked out to the other ship. "My god..." he whispered as he saw Aurora.

musikfreakx

Old 08-24-2011, 12:08 AM

Aurora's caramel eyes were filled with confusion, her brows furrowed over her light brown irises. She blinked, long black eyelashes, thick and volumous, casting delicate shadows over the tan skin of her high cheek bones. Her oval face shape was lovely accented by her long blond locks, which shimmered in the sunlight like a beautiful mirage.

Her long, left arm reached out to her first mate, a nicely muscled, smart man. He was damn intelligent, matching her in wit, and that was something she needed. Her crew was exactly what they should be, pirates. Her first mate was no exception, being an excellent fighter both in hand to hand and with weapons.

He handed her a small, thin telescope, which looked like a child's toy at first glance. It was silver and simple, but Aurora pulled at the end of it and it gained length. At its full length she brought the closest end of it to her left her eye and closed her right, squeezing it shut.

She had recognized the face even without the telescope, but this was simply to confirm what she already knew. Jack, dressed oddly in government wear, stared back at her, just as surprised to see her as she was to see him. They weren't too far away that he couldn't see her without the telescope, and the closeness of the government ship put her nerves on end.

"OK boys, prepare for anything. Don't make the first attack. I won't have these landlubbers firing on my ship if that's not what they're here for. Damned snot nosed yellowed bellied slugs," she shouted and her crew laughed in agreement with her degrading words.

Closing the telescope, both eyes fully opening and sparkling in the just rising sun, her facial expression stayed calm. The other ship was probably watching her just as much as she was watching them, but she was working out strategies in her head. That was something her uncle had taught her. Be prepared for anything. Have back ups for back ups, alternatives for alternatives. Never underestimate the enemy, even the landlubbers, Davy Jones had joked with his niece.

With a smirk on her face, left side of her mouth tugged up producing her ever present dimple, she gave a slight wave and mocking bow to the enemy ship and Jack, waiting for them to make the next move.

((Sorry it's so short and took me FOREVER.))

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2011, 02:03 AM

----------

[/COLOR]Jack smiled and tried to bow back, but was roughly hit in the back by a guard. "Hmp...." he said grumpily. "Don't hit me."
Jack looked to her and waved. He hoped she would get him out of here. The english men took Jack away from the edge of the ship and then about six men went over to Aurora's ship. They sent more and more men and Jack knew what was happening...they were going to try and fight Aurora's crew. He laughed they were doomed. She was after all the niece of Davy Jones. He still didn't know his purpose in all of this. Then agian, if they thought he was her crewmate, they would think she wouldn't fire on the ship. Unfortunately he wasn't and she'd blow this ship to bits without thinking twice about it. "I never thought I'd go this way." he said this in a strange way that didn't sound afraid of his fate. After all, he'd lived a good life as a pirate and had no regrets. He only wished it wasn't such a pretty lass that would do him in. Then the eEnglish did something stupid...the told her to get back Jack she'd have to turn herself over. Jack laughed so hard he cried. She'd never give herself for him. She'd only heard bad stories of him and didn't know him longer than a few hours. The English knew nothing about pirates...pirates cared only for themselves. He could die and she'd live in peace about it. She was a pirate.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 08-24-2011 at 02:06 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 08-24-2011, 10:44 AM

"Be ready for a fight, boys," Aurora said, actually quite happy of the fact that the English would try to fight her and her crew. They were taught with the old English way of fighting, slow and proper. That wouldn't win a battle with her crew, or any pirate for that matter.

"I want men on the cannons, but don't fire until I give the order. Sparrow is on that ship. I don't want him dead. We can keep him as prisoner or use him to get to the Island," some of her men grumbled at the order. A lot of them didn't like Jack, knew of his ways or had some kind of confrontation with him before. Oh well, they'd just have to suck it up and deal with it.

The English were now close enough to get into smaller boats and easily navigate to her own ship. A few crawled up the sides until they were on her deck, and her men started to charge forward. However she held up a single finger and they waited, knowing she had a plan. Her crew espected her and trusted her, and would follow her every order.

The landlubbers demanded she turn herself over to get Jack. They had been after her from the start and would use and do every thing they could to get their hands on her. Not only was she one of the most feared and notorious pirates, next to her Uncle but of course, but she was a connection to Jones and they seemed to know that.

As they ascended her ship and stood before her, trying to act calm and sure but really nervous and antsy, Aurora gave another mock bow to them. "Oi, what a lovely surprise seeing you landlubbers on my ship," she said and grinned, seemingly happy and unbothered by the fact that they were trying to capture her.

Her caramel eyes glanced over their shoulders briefly, nodding and sending a secretive smile at Jack. She would try to help him, but only because she knew it could benefit him. He too was smarter than he let on, and he could be of use trying to find the Island she so desperately desired. Plus, if it came down to it, she could just get rid of him or turn him over to her Uncle. Which ever she chose.

Her gaze now turned cold and deceptive as she looked back at the English men. They made their demand yet again for her to turn herself over. Did they really think she was that stupid? Oh well, their mistake, she thought. "You see, I don't quite like that idea. I think I have a better one," she replied and her hands crossed behind her back and she strolled in a circle around the General in the center, who seemed commander of the ship. As she finished and returned to the front of him, she rolled her neck, hearing and feeling it crack. Suddenly she let loose a round house kick, her left leg making connection with the General's head. He slumped to the ground, unconscious from the severity of the kick.

The other Englishmen fumbled for their weapons, but Aurora and her crew already had theirs out. Most of her men made direct charges, catching the Englishmen off guard as they still tried to orient themselves for the fight. Aurora held a sword in both hands, easily killing three English men and not even blinking. A rope hung idly behind her, unnoticed before by the government soldiers on her ship. Tucking her swords back at her sides, she climbed the rope, easily using her upper body strength to climb up. At the top of the rope she grabbed onto another set of net like sails/ropes, climbing to the left so she was quite far away from the English men. She still held the original rope, and gathered the end in her hand, tying it around her right wrist.

With a war cry she jumped off of the net like ropes, swining down and outward at an angle, the rope and her making a huge arc, like half of a circle. Her left hand had already grabbed her sword and just by extending her arm, pulling back and stabbing here and there, she easily and quickly took out over a handful of the invading Englishmen.

Yanking her arm, the rope slipped off of her wrist and she still made a circle or arc as she flew threw the air, bending her legs behind her for leverage. The Englishmen didn't know what to do with the seemingly flying female and now she used both of her swords to swish, stab, cut, lunge, and slice the men.

When her fall was reaching an end she extended her legs and bent them at the knees, landing with a loud but unpainful thud on her deck, behind a group of Englishmen. Once again she let loose a graceful chain of elegant swishes, twirling, twisting, and ducking, to keep from getting stabbed and killed.

Her fighting was excellent, throwing in different strategies and climbing on the thin rails of the ships and running down them, as if she couldn't easily fall into the dark ocean waters. She would climb up long pillars and jump to staircase where the wheel was, sliding down the stair case railway on her feet. At the end she would jump off and repeat the process with different parts of the ships, climbing this way and that, running over this, jumping off of this. A few or her jumps were back flip, flinging herself easily through the air. Her graceful, intelligent, and brutal fighting techniques awed the Englishmen, which she used to an advantage.

At the end the English men were all dead, and the others still on the government ship seemed scared out of their too tight trousers. Repeating her method from earlier, she climbed a long rope, went across a netlike series of ropes, and flung herself out, arcing through the air. This time she didn't let go, and the rope carried her over the waters and just to the edge of the English ship. She finally let go and did a front flip through the air for more momentum to get her closer to ship. She landed expertly on their deck, swords poised but not yet attacking.

"Now I'll be taking Jack and you'll be leaving. If you think other wise I won't hesitate to slaughter the rest of your no-brained, cowardly, untrained men," she said to the other General still alive. She lunged forward, sending her sword straight to him, but yanked and stopped with the tip of the sword just pressing over his heart. He instantly wet himself and a few of Aurora's crew that had followed her technique and gotten on the ship laughed.

The General merely nodded and Aurora grinned at Jack. "Aye, good choice General," she said and gave a mock salute. She did another bow and turned on her heel, gesturing for Jack to follow. Though the General tried to be stealthy, Aurora heard just the scuttle of his shoes as he darted foward, not even turning her head. Just as he was about to stab her, her twisted her sword in her hand, tucking it under her arm and backwards. The General accidentally impaled himself upon it, not expecting, an groaned, falling to the ground.

Her crew had brought her ship close enough to the other, making Aurora smile, and the blond jumped from the ral of the English ship onto the rail of her own, a dangerous but easy, if careful, to make jump. Blood splattered her white shirt sleeves and a few drops were unseen on her already blood red corset. She wiped her swords on her dark trousers, and her boots clicked as she jumped onto her main deck, looking back to make sure Jack had followed. A small smear of blood was on her left cheek, arising from a tiny cut on her cheek bone . She was unaware of this and merely grinned back at her crew, a way of saying sh ewas quite pleased with them and the fight.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2011, 12:56 AM

Jack laughed along with the men as the general wet his tight trousers. He had never seen a woman do what Aurora had just done. She had lunged at and killed many men with stealth and power. She had the grace of an angel while doing it too. He followed her to her ship and thanked her. "I guess I'm in your debt now aye?" he smiled gingerly. "I like your ship...very nice.." he also liked her clothes, but found it inappropriate to say so. He respected this woman. She was so different and made him feel strange. She had been able to do things even men couldn't. He was intrigued by her. He was good at not letting it show. He always acted as he always had. He was an odd man and often did things that puzzled others. He made sly jokes and was very entertaining. "So captian...were are we going exactly?" one of her crew mates shouted out. "None of yer beeswax sparra!" Jack smirked. "It's Sparrow my dear fellow." Jack smiled in a quirky way. "Don't correct me Sparra!" he said this in an angry way. "Hmp...." was Jack's only reply. One of the woman crewmates was sitting on the deck eating an apple. She had been below during the fight. She was the cook not really fighting material. She went tot Aurora. "Captain...who is this odd man on our ship?" The woman said looking afraid. She was young, still a girl really and was afraid of most men. She had always stuck around Aurora like a lost puppy. She was only on this crew so she didn't starve to death in the city. She continued to stare fearfully at Jack. He was making jokes and completely entertaining the crew...well most of it. He told them stories of the sea and how he had been stranded on an island all alone with nothing but a gun with a single shot. They believed every word and paid attention like little children. Jack loved the attention. He then stood and walked in Aurora's direction and the girl cowardly hid behind Aurora. Jack smiled at her. "Aurora...thank you for your help..is there anyway I could repay you?" he thought of things he could give her or do for her and the list was slim.

musikfreakx

Old 08-27-2011, 06:10 PM

"Aye, 'spose you are Sparrow," she said and grinned, a devious glint in her light brown eyes, the collor of a green leaf just turning brown in fall. "Thank you," she added as he complimented her ship, and her chest swelled in pride. Her ship was her baby, her life, one of her most prized possessions. She briefly thought of her parents, a soft sadness briefly flashing through her eyes.

Blinking, the softness to her eyes was gone and she seemed quite passive, not showing favor to any emotion. She watched the interaction between one of her crew mates and Jack, smirking and shaking her head at the plain idioticity of it. Her eyes landed on the cook who now retreated behind Aurora, staying behind the Captain's small but toned frame.

"He's our prisoner now, I suppose. Don't be afraid, I'll make sure he won't be getting to ya," she reassured the girl, running her hands through her hair. The girl was young, younger than Aurora. She was naive and quite afraid of the world, and it made Aurora's heart squeeze. Therefore she looked after her, accepting her to the crew instantly after finding her being harrassed and groped by drunken men in an ill-lighted alley way.

A frown graced Aurora's beautiful and delicate features as Jack talked to her crew, some of them actually interested. That made her scoff and she shook her head once more. "I wouldn't want the English men killing you. That would be a waste. And I don't want you dead. Yet," she replied, her tone not letting on the secret words underneath them, that she might be the one to kill him.

"For now, like I told Mary here, you'll be our prisoner. I could use your help in getting to the Island I need to. You'll be staying in one of our lovely cells below deck. But for now, I have a map I'd like you to take a look at."

"As for my men. Mr. Sparrow should not be released from the cell unless advised by me. Do not be deceived by his tales of adventure. I thought you would be smarter than to be entranced and intrigued by a man that so many of you have told me you despise," she commanded, her crew mates losing their smiles and glaring at Jack.

"Cannons!" Aurora shouted and suddenly multiple, at least eight, loud BOOMs filled the air, all hitting their target; the English ship that had tried to sail off. Dark smoke filled the air. "Steer the ship west, Smith," she yelled to her first mate, who yelled out 'Aye, Cap'n!' and grinned, happily turning the wheel.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2011, 07:12 PM

Jack smiled at the terrified youth. "I won't hurt you child." he said softly. She stepped forward just a bit to get a better look at him. He them looked at his new captor. "A cell you say?" he frowned. "Well...how odd of a way to treat a man whoms life you save."he let out a dark chuckle. "Well. I guess it's a cell then." He took a look at the map. "Hmmm... And island...well we're going the wrong way. We should ne going west to get to this place." He had amazingly told her the truth. "It'll be a long, hard journey. We might need the help of an old friend of mine." he instantly thought of Calpso. The woman could help guide them. "we'll have to brib her and she's not cheap, but shes damn good with these waters. You'll have to give her something of great value." He frowned deep in thought. He wondered how they could bribe her. It might even take human souls to convince her to help. His captor seemed a bit to soft to give away any of her crew as sacrifice.