Amber Absolution
Haunted by Kingdom hospital
Send a message via MSN to Amber Absolution

Old 11-23-2010, 05:58 PM

This is mine and Zydrate in in WONDERLAND's...so leave it alone.
We can look after it all by ourselves :3 honest.

Zydrate in WONDERLAND
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-23-2010, 08:16 PM

A new school, Hogwarts. Kacandera knew this would be interesting. After all this is where her aunt was killed, and where when it was all over, her family fled the country. The seventeen year old Lestrange girl sat on the carriage like everyone else her eyes scanning the terrain. Her mind wandered to where Her brother was or if this year there would be any problems, which she knew there would be. Her black hair fell over her eyes as she leaned against the window, she had been picked as a part of some stupid exchange program. Her brother had opted in childhood to go to Hogwarts, seeing as he lived with their mother, and Kacandera lived with Rabastan, their father. Her brother had wrote to her many times, but they only really got to see each other during winter holiday, it was almost depressing. But now it seemed that they would spend a whole year together, fantastic. She stood and brushed off her Beauxbatons uniform, and looked around the small little cabin she alone inhabited. And nearly fell over as the carriage came to a rather quick halt. She regained her composure and made her way out of the carriage, being the last person off, her brown eyes scanned the area, as she once again brushed herself of and pulled her black hair over her shoulder. She took her time walking into the main hall where everyone was waiting for the students. Her movements thought out, as she hung back away from the other girls who were picked to go. She wrapped her arms around herself and decided to sit at the closest table, it was only then it was explained to them that they would be sorted into houses, for the remainder of their stay.

One by one the names were called, until finally. "Kacandera Lestrange" It seemed to billow through the hall, she heard a few people shift almost uncomfortably, and some whisper, "another Lestrange?" Or "Great" She didn't understand how people who didn't know her could say things like that. Sure she had heard stories about what her family had done, but wasn't it common knowledge that you never judge a book by it's cover? apparently even those who came from good families could be as mean as those who came from dark families. Once again the name was called, she finally stood and made her way to the front where they were being sorted, She sat down and sighed, expecting the hat to tell her she was a horrible person instead the hat spoke to her through her mind.

"You aren't like your brother are you? much calmer, and the darkness in you is different, it seems you had darkness thrust upon you..." It started, she shifted and looked around at the people, unsure if they could hear what the hat was saying to her. "You are smart and brave, that's what sets you apart, But you are also sly and cunning, you'd do well in Gryffindor you know." Her mind yelled no, that betrayal was something she couldn't do. "Well then, better be..." there was a silence. "SLYTHERIN!" Thank god, she wouldn't have to face the wrath of her father or brother for not making it into Slytherin. She stood and slowly walked to the only table clapping and cheering madly. Her eyes scanned for her brother, once she found him she pulled the girl sitting next to him out of the spot and replaced her. "Bonjour Raziel." she said almost in a whisper.

"Hello Kacandera." He responded in English and looked to the others sitting in the little group. "I'd like to introduce my sister Kacandera, Kacandera this is...well everyone."

"fantastique. Bonjour." She paused, right no one else spoke french, well besides her brother, she sighed. "Hello, it is wonderful to meet you." her voice had a light french accent to it, something that she would never be able to get rid of. She felt her brother shift, was she being to pleasant for him? She shifted as well and looked down to her hands, as a whole the transfer students were told that their Hogwarts robes would be awaiting them in their common room, and then they were welcomed to the school as students.

Amber Absolution

Old 11-23-2010, 09:01 PM

Slytherin? He listened, and thoughts raced through his mind. Well, It would help to have friends in there, and she was a pretty girl. He was a good looking boy, surely she wouldn't have a problem being with him at times. He had been surprised when she had been sent there, there was something about her that didn't seem to scream Slytherin. Maybe it was a personal choice? His had been such. He had enjoyed having a sway with where he stayed.

He remembered the hat whispering in his ear, talking about Slytherin, the ambition, the cunning, but he had forced Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw encouraged those with an ambition to learn, to think. His main qualities he had always been told since a small child. He knew better thought to turn round during the great feast and try and start a conversation with her. He would have to bump into her some how, find out where she liked going even. He hoped it wouldn't be so complicated, but if that's how it had to be it seemed more then worth it.

He then heard that she already knew Raziel. Siblings, not too close...but wanted to be. He seemed happy to be with her, but not completely over joyed. That must mean they saw each other at least some times. Different schools...must live in different places. Different parents perhaps? That was something he should ask about, something he might be able to used. He ate and talked with friends around him, but listened out for anything else she may say that would be useful to him.

He pushed dark brown hair out his light green, murky eyes. Things were happening, and he liked that. It gave him things to think about and hopefully the year would bring plenty of mysteries, puzzles and challenges. He smirked, thinking of everything he and other people had got up to last year. He wondered if all their stuff was still burried just under the sand of the waters edge...he would have to check that.

Zydrate in WONDERLAND
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-23-2010, 09:48 PM

The conversation had lost her attention, Raziel had started talking about his summer and all his lady friends. Kacandera's summer wasn't nearly as exciting, She had been locked up in the house while her father entertained some of his old Death Eater friends, forced to sit through conversations, and drunk older men telling her that she was as pretty as her aunt, and what they wanted to do to her aunt. Talk about awkward feelings, and wanting to escape a conversation so desperately. Of course Raziel didn't need to know about those conversations, then again she didn't know how her brother would take old men talking like that around her.

"Kacandera was it?"

"Oui." She responded getting ripped out of her thoughts.

"So you live with Rabastan?"

"Oui."

"Hows that like?"

"Pardon?" The question didn't compute in her mind, was living with Rabastan suppose to different? "I don't believe it would be any different then living with my mother." She said looking away from the people talking to her to inspect the rest of the student faculty. "I mean, I was taught to talk, read and write, just like everyone else, He isn't as affectionate as many other parents, but he does care for his children..." She said seriously, "our punishments are a little more sever, but that just means we won't screw up again." she said with a sigh, returning her attention back to the Slytherins. "then again I don't think it's any of your business how my father raised me, or treats me...do you understand." The question was sharper then she had meant for it to be, and one girl recoiled slightly. She looked to her brother who had his eyes else where towards a different table, ignoring the conversation at his own table.

"Sorry it's just many Death Eaters got rounded up and are still in Azkaban, and Raziel couldn't tell us how living with a Death Eater was, since he lives with your mother." One boy tried to explain but Kacandera brushed it off.

"I'm going for a walk." She informed her brother who nodded and she stood, slipping out of the great hall. It was time to explore the grounds and see what sort of things this school had to offer her. All she had to remember was to look for people with the Slytherin Emblem when she decided to go to the common room. Once she made it out into the dim hallway she looked left and right, she decided to check where the left went, she found herself at the doors to the courtyard, her heels clicked loudly against the stone flooring, she almost shivered at how much noise they made, good thing she had no reason to sneak around. With a brisk look around she made her way to the main doors and pushed them open allowing the moonlight to flood in the doorway, as she took a step out, not bothering to shut the doors behind her, they would shut on their own, or she believed, after all they were heavy. She just had to make sure they didn't lock her out, that would be horrible.

The moonlight danced off her dark hair and light blue uniform, she inclined her face towards the source of the moon, and let the cool air hit her, it felt nice. She made her way over towards the fountain that sat as one of the center pieces, she wasn't sure she liked this exchange idea anymore.

Amber Absolution

Old 11-24-2010, 07:24 AM

He listened to their conversation. She did live with her father. She also seemed to get very annoyed about people asking about him. If she had gone because she was being battered with questions, he really did have a chance to make a connection with her. Even if he failed, the year was long and starting now gave him more room for trying in the future.

He poked at his food unhappily. In truth, he had stashed quite a few bread rolls into his pockets, but he needed an excuse to leave. "Ugh...I feel a little sick. I'll see you guys later." The people around him nodded and a few said things like "See you later." or "Yeah, get better." He slowly walked out, trying to look a little ill at least before he was out of sight. He looked around, trying to find some clue where she might have been...the large doors weren't closed. Well, they were but one door stuck out barely a centimetre. Still, it was enough.

He opened it quietly, slipped through the gap and closed most of the way like how he had found it. If she was new, she probably wouldn't try and go too far out, not in the dark. He heard a slight splashing sound, the fountain not too far ahead of him. He snuck round the side slowly, and she seemed to be distracted so that wasn't too hard. He didn't want the thought he had left just such a small time after her in her mind, so making it look like he had come from the other side would suggest he had left before her.

He walked towards her now, a look of confusion and interest on his face, but not too much. "You're the exchange girl, right?" He let her register his presence before smiling and sitting down beside her. He looked away, then looked back interest now replaced by kind caring eyes. "Are you okay? It's cold out here, wouldn't you rather be inside with everyone else?"

It was easier to try and get the information he had already heard from her if he could. Then asking about those things wouldn't look so weird. Also, he had often found most girls liked to be able to talk about things like that, and liked even more someone who would listen and try to understand.

Zydrate in WONDERLAND
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2010, 07:00 PM

A voice nearly gave her a heart attack, but she played it off, and looked up at the source. "Oui." She responded to if she was that exchange student girl. Then he sat next to her, rather bold of him, but she wouldn't say anything rude, after all he had been nothing but polite to her. "I am fine, just wandering around, I found this little fountain, and I was pleased with sitting here for a while," She spoke lightly. "And the fact that everyone and their mother wants to know about me..." she spoke with a light sigh and a weak smile. She was always taught to keep as little about herself in the open as possible, Rabastan had said that the less people know about you the better off you are. She halfly believed that, after all it was good advice given her last name.

"How about you, why are you out here all alone?" She asked. She wouldn't say it but it struck her odd, why someone who looked like him was off alone. Usually good looking men had friends around or girls, but that was none of her business. She wrapped her arms around herself and once again looked up to the moon, in an attempt to think out what she would say next. She hadn't had much practice with people, but she assumed now would be a good start, she wondered if the boy was Pure, but then again it hardly mattered to her unless he was a muggleborn. It was just a habit to not care for those of strictly muggle parentage, a learned trait she supposed from Rabastan. She then let her eyes move back over to the male. "Oh where are my manners. My name is Kacandera, and you are?" She spoke moving a strand of her dark hair away from her eyes. She folded her hands politely in her lap and let a light smirk grace her lips, she had to remember she was representing her family, well...Rabastan and Rodolphus anyway, while Raziel represented their mother, though she thought that they were both living in the wrong house, Kacandera was much to calm and uncaring to live in a Pure blood supremacist home, while her brother seemed to only care about blood. But as long as she lived she would try and do well to her family name. As well as she could anyway.

[[[OOC: Sorry it's so short, my brain went dead halfway through.]]]

Amber Absolution

Old 11-24-2010, 07:35 PM

He smiled and put his hand out, waiting for her to take it. "I'm sorry, I'm Ulrich. Rick, If you would prefer a nickname." He looked up at the moon, like she was and then smiled. "I was having a hard time thinking in there. People don't be quiet in there, can't eat in peace." He pulled a bread roll out his pocket that was wrapped up and handed it to her. "Just in case you get hungry...I know what it's like when people don't stop talking about things you would rather forget. If you ever want to just...talk, about I dunno, stuff." He shrugged and looked up at the sky trying to look a little shy. "Well, I'm always around. I might not be a Slytherin...but I hope that's not an issue."

She was polite, but smart. He would have to be extra careful, she would catch on quick if he didn't try his hardest. "It's cold, are you sure you don't want my cloak at least, just for a moment. You wont want to spend your first few days here with a cold." He laughed and then ran his fingers through his hair, looking at her, and making sure it was for a moment too soon. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be like that. I just, I don't really talk to people much. I did some stupid things last year, and I put a distance between me and the world. I suppose some people haven't gotten over it yet..." Oddly, that struck at his heart. It didn't help that for once, it wasn't a lie, or part of a scheme. It was cold, hard truth.