stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2010, 07:50 AM

If you would like another rp buddy, I will be more than happy to start one with you. I am also literate and have a wide range of interests. If you want, I can link you to my request thread? I do like some romance in my rp's, but I always mix genres and try to add more spice, by having a good blend of other stuff in there. I would love to hear back from you.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 05-07-2010, 04:24 PM

Gypsea: How about right before Gideon leaves and work from there?

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 05-07-2010, 08:40 PM

here I am on the flip side. wow so many people to RP with, this is great! Atcturus yah that sounds great will have to hunt down some of them just so I can catch up on Reid's mannerisms but that should not be to hard.
stealthpanther yes having romance in the RP dose make it fun, I usually dont mind ether way if the characters fall in love they do if they dont they dont. and yes I would love to have the link to your request thread.

Jethren
Void Elf
Send a message via Yahoo to Jethren

Old 05-07-2010, 08:45 PM

Well, you already have something you're planning on RPing with me, so I can't really say anything other than "Hi!". (For the record, you are plenty assertive enough.) On the other hand, if you'd care to put that idea on hold, I have a few other ideas. Perhaps a D'ni who had been escaped into an unstable age and came to Earth like the Myst book did?

TasiaChiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 08:55 PM

lol, someone else also had a SF-Fantasy interest. ^_~ Yeah, they can be fun. (I love Pern stuffs, hehe) I was thinking something on the lines of futuristic, with technology etc, only with magic and fantasy creatures thrown into the mix. A blend of magic and science, so to speak.

Lunna Dea

Old 05-07-2010, 09:17 PM

Who all here has heard of Shadowrun? *raises her hand and looks around to see if any one else raises theirs* I had blanked on shadowrun last night because I was to tired but it also has a mix of SCI-FI and Fantasy. The story behind that is that the magic creatures woke up from a LONG sleep and rejoined our world.... never really played it so I only have a grasp of what I could glean off the books I looked through. there also used to be a web comic out there where some stupid scientist created a virus that forced certain creatures and humans to transform into creatures of myth, then the Vail between fay and earth started having holes in it so pretty elf/vampire came through to stop the holes from getting bigger and fighting the creatures that had been transformed and would not live peacefully with the humans. it was a fun web comic.

Jethren
Void Elf
Send a message via Yahoo to Jethren

Old 05-07-2010, 09:23 PM

I know of Shadowrun. The had a videogame or something based off it though, and the commercials looked all marketing gimmick-y. Maybe I should have givin it more attention, but I didn't. Sorry Shadowrun.

Lunna Dea

Old 05-07-2010, 09:26 PM

The Role play game itself looked good but we all know how bad Rp games maded into video games turn out. Take Vampire the Masquerade, I have only see some of it played and I KNOW that it is not how the game is played.

TasiaChiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 10:22 PM

I remember Shadow Run! Been a looong while though. I must not have gotten the memo about the Vampire the Masquerade video game... I'm not sure I think I like the idea anyway.

Lunna Dea

Old 05-07-2010, 10:33 PM

From what I have seen it popped up around 1998 and phissled out a few months latter.

TasiaChiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 10:53 PM

That might explain a lot. ^_~

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 PM

That is so true I have done a Night Mare before Christmas rp before with oc's. to bad it end after 3 years we rped in that one rp.

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Lunna Dea

Old 05-08-2010, 10:28 PM

alright every one this is what I am getting from all of you.
Arcturus your wanting a Criminal Minds game before Gideon left or right around there. I have an idea but will have to talk to you about it. PM me.
Vampirekiss_lover, you want a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game.... space or on a planet?
TasiaChiba same question as Vampirekiss_lover.
sailor star rainbow.... I think we need ideas.
is there any one else out there that I forgot or would like to join me in an RP?

TasiaChiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2010, 11:14 PM

I'm thinking futuristic, planet based. What about fantasy and human critters in a futuristic world (high technology) who have forgotten that magic exists? Just as a starter plot idea.

Also, what type of characters do you prefer to play?

Lunna Dea

Old 05-08-2010, 11:18 PM

type of....... Um...... that is a good question, I like vampires, elves, human, wear-dragons (my own breed would have to explain), tangu, and the list could go on. I dont mind playing ether gender and have been told that I play both well.

TasiaChiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2010, 11:31 PM

I suddenly just recalled a character I have who fits in this category! Can't believe I even forgot him, the poor dear, but technically he's a vampire elf with a cybernetic arm. The day I created him I was wanting to throw random things together and poof! Anyway, we could do something like that, mix and match, or stick to one type. I do pretty much anything, or am willing to try a new one. I also like creating races and the like.

How about personality types? I tend to play more passive roles, but occasionally play a more dominant one depending.

Lunna Dea

Old 05-08-2010, 11:40 PM

passive is fun... but lately I have been playing more domanat. so we could try and if one of our characters dont work we can throw in another character and let the last one disappear into the background or we can play both of them.
if you would like to create the thread, you seem to have a good idea of what you want.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-08-2010, 11:46 PM

Planet based ^^

Lunna Dea

Old 05-08-2010, 11:52 PM

WHAY! every one wants a planet. got any ideas for a planet vampirekiss_lover?

TasiaChiba
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2010, 11:53 PM

Sounds good to me. I'll work on setting it up in-between getting supper on. ^_~

Edit: Oh, hey, if you want it to go off-world, I really don't mind. Nothing wrong with interstellar! =cheers= I forgot to also mention that if there's anything you want to change in the set up, just let me know. I much prefer collaborating when setting up RPs. :)

Last edited by TasiaChiba; 05-08-2010 at 11:58 PM..

Lunna Dea

Old 05-09-2010, 12:01 AM

OH thank you TasiaChiba it seems others *glares at Jethren* don't like setting up RP threads at all and don't want to even try. (he is a RL friend so I can pick on him)
Yah!!! if I want to take it to space I can oh how nice. but I have had too much outer space for now.... maybe latter in the RP. and yes will tell you if I want to change any thing.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2010, 12:03 AM

well I want it maybe more under developed like lots of tress and wooden houses, swords in battle instead of guns, where there are other planets as well, one that is higher in the future..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-09-2010, 12:06 AM

So what type of rp's do you like to do? I got a few ideas but I need to think on them first before typeing it down in here.

Lunna Dea

Old 05-09-2010, 12:08 AM

it almost sounds like you are talking about a lost colony Vampirekiss_lover, which dose sound like it could be good. now are we talking about middle ages or Victorian time swords?