Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-26-2011, 11:31 PM

• Megora glanced up in shock, not understanding a moment. Perhaps companion did not translate properly? Perhaps it meant friend? She puzzled over this a moment, taking a few moments to figure out what he meant. So he was alone… just ass she had been for so very long. This surprised her subtly but she said nothing. He did not seem like he should be alone.

”You….are not?.I must have misunderstood….I do not think you will like our lands, however, they are so different here. So much warmer and not nearly so bright” She spoke quietly, a feeling of longing entering her tone. She missed her home, even if she had agreed to live here most of the year… where the Illumine could keep an eye on her. It seemed so bright, cold, and harsh in this world that most would find the truly beautiful one. Yet her true paradise was the warm caves, the mysterious magically lit world with their glittering stone walls…. They always seemed like the night sky to her, inky black with the light reflecting off sharper points to form the stars.

Last edited by Staria; 08-26-2011 at 11:38 PM..

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 08-27-2011, 12:11 AM

((Sorry for not replying sooner!))

At Tia'an's last words, the priestess's smile did return, and stay. "In this case, it may not be too much," she said. She thought about the library, the one room that held so much, and the one room she couldn't use. "If you insist on protecting me, I may have to insist on using your eyes. You say the library may have mention of such a spell or object, but I lack the sight needed to look for it." The smile turned a touch wry. "I hope it would not be too much trouble."

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 08-27-2011, 05:12 PM

Li'ing closed his eyes as Megora spoke, trying to imagine the place that she described. "Yes...I can see what you mean. But it is worse for you, is it not? If you are indeed wed to me, you will have to spend much of your time up here with me. I do not see the problem with me getting acquainted with your home when you will be forced to spend time in mine." He reasoned. He could hear the slight longing in Megora's voice and he realized that no matter what happened, she would be receiving the short end of the stick, if that was how the saying went.

Then he shook his head again. "Is it truly that strange that I am not romantically involved with anyone?" he asked, a hint of amusement in his tone. While it was true many elves his age had already begun courting, he'd never really met the right elf. He'd never met one that he felt was his match.

"Trouble it is not." Tia'an responded with. "I would be glad to help in anyway that I can." He climbed gracefully back to his feet and smiled softly, though he knew the priestess would not see. "Whenever you feel like starting, you have merely to ask."

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 08-27-2011, 05:55 PM

Gylil heard the smile in Tia'an's voice. "Thank you, though I do believe we should wait for the princess and prince, they may be interested in what I have Seen." She tilted her head in the direction of the two, listening to the tone of their conversation. "I also think they could have ideas of their own." She didn't know what everyone looked like, so could not tell who the attacker was. And it was hard to focus on the person, the focus of the vision had been the hand holding the weapon. A small sigh escaped her. "I fear I may not be much help, I cannot tell who I saw in my vision."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-30-2011, 08:46 PM

Megora glanced at him with a surprised look. As she had given him this look her eyes had shifted to the other male and it was clear what she was thinking. Still she blushed and glanced away, feeling uncertain. She bit her lip and glanced down, not sure what to say.

” You long for travel, I long for home…. Promise me, even if they deceive themselves and convict me of murder, if I must once again be your enemy, you will find a way to live your dreams. I want something good to come of this….” She said finally after a moments thought before stepping forward. She walked towards the priestess, her curiosity overwhelming her. She had to find out what was seen….