felinea1707
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-11-2008, 07:03 PM

Sango looked at him with an as if look. "Most likely not." she said, knowing probably what he was thinking, but decided to ask anyway. "What are you thinking that you thinking I am also thinking?"

Kagome woke up slightly and looked around. "Um, I think it to the left, but I am sensing one in both directions, again." she thought for a second, trying to sense which one was stronger. At first they were equal, but then one started getting a lot stronger. "wait. the one tho the right is getting stronger. I think we should go to that one first."
Once they started to head right, she rested her head on InuYasha's back, trying not to dose off again,only to find herself doing so. She just felt so relaxed and peaceful, that she closed her eyes, again.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 09:27 PM

"I'm not thinking anything sexual, if that's what you're thinking I'm thinking, Sango," said the monk, tilting his head upwards in a haughty manner. "I find that offensive, Lady Sango. I'm not a complete pervert, you know."
A slight glint in his eye was followed by a small smirk, but Miroku stayed quiet.

InuYasha did exactly as Kagome ordered without a peep of disobedience. His canine ears lowered as he listened to the small, sleepy breaths exit her lips. He couldn't help but blush; he was so excited to make Kagome his- and finally! The only thing was... what would Kikyo do? To him? To Kagome?

"See?" Miroku spoke up again. "No arguments, hm? InuYasha never goes without saying. He wouldn't let Kagome fall asleep on him, either, unless we'd just fought with a demon or something to the matter. He's a changed man, Sango."
He looked over at her, eyes of violet sparkling in the eerie sunlight.
"Women can do that, you know?"

felinea1707
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-31-2008, 08:16 PM

"well, maybe some girl will do that for you someday." Sango said with an evil smile. "You could find a woman who doesn't mind that you're a pervert and could be obedient to her. I envy her already" she said and then looked at the two of them.

"You know, I think you are right." she looked back at him. "and to be honest, I hope you and I could find someone like that." she looked at him, her eyes showing how touched she was about the whole thing.

Even though Kagome felt completely relaxed and like a weight was lifted off her, she tried to stay awake. She liked that they were getting along for once and she didn't want to miss it. Also from here on out they could run into a demon with a shard. This probably should have been the most important reason, but it was barely on he mind right now.

She was trying to think of things to keep her awake when a frightening thing popped into her head, What if Kikyo found them? Would she try to kill her? Would she try to kill InuYasha? Would she be okay with letting InuYasha go after so long? She hoped it was the last choice. Either way, she was wide awake now.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2008, 05:48 PM

"Someday?" Miroku exhaled, running a hand through his hair. The tie fell out, and the length of his raven-black hair hit his shoulders; soft and light as a feather. "I think it's already happened, Lady Sango."
He gave her the same look that she was giving him, but he turned on his heel and begun walking toward Kagome and InuYasha. The monk did not explain himself, but he hoped that Sango would take the hint.

Inuyasha could smell the demon's flesh-- the shard's aroma quickly filled his nostrils.
"Okay, guys!" he barked, looking back at his two human companions, "We're approaching one! He seems to be on the large side, as well!"
InuYasha stopped abruptly, and placed Kagome down as gently as he could. Just then, another scent entwined in his sensitive nose. It was so familiar, but death was laced within it.
"Kikyo?" he said quietly. "...Why--"
He cut himself off, and ran as quickly as he could toward the two scents.

felinea1707
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2008, 07:04 PM

Sango wanted to say something to him, ask him what he meant, but then InuYasha spoke and ran. Sango ran after him, knowing there was a demon ahead. SHe wanted a fight. She wanted to get her mind off the possibility of liking Miroku, get her mind off the look he gave her, and deal with something she knew how to. She couldnb't like Miroku, could she?

Kagome saw Inuyasha running and started running after him and the others, when her nose caught a familiar scent. Hadn't InuYasha muttered kikyo's name. She turned and and hand covered her mouth before she could scream. Kikyo was right in front of her, but wasn't tring to hurt her. When Kikyo thought she would scream she removed her hand, then ran in the direction of inuyasha. She was planning a sneak attack!