Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 08:49 PM

((Oh, by the way I love the song))

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 09:17 PM

"Okay," she said. "We just have to make sure he doesn't feel our presence, so no big chakra stuff." She slowly pulled out two sword handles from their holders on her hips. Although she couldn't make the blade right now, they where still damn heavy. "I'll hit him high, you grab him when he's out, ready?" she whispered.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 09:18 PM

((Good! :3))

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 09:26 PM

"Wait that won't work he has that sand shield that automatically protects him. Genjutsu would be our best bet."

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 09:27 PM

"Oh, duh," she said. "And I'm not that great with genjutsu, so, you'll do it right?"

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 09:44 PM

"Yeah, lets get a bit closer. He has to be in hearing range for my genjutsu to work. From here until we have him we wouldn't be able to talk. So if you have something you need to say use the signals we made." She then signaled "Okay?" with her hands.

She silently jump back to the Kazekage's roof and started creeping back toward the east side she stop when there was only one turn separating her from Gaara.

She made one unusual hand sign creating a small bit of chakra on her hand that she placed over her mouth. She stared singing through the chakra making unearthly sounds. That soon had the Kazekage in their hold.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 09:47 PM

She nodded, "I grab?" she signaled, fallowing her, and waited. If any trouble happened, she'd be there.

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 09:55 PM

"Yes, as soon as you can be sure he's out." She signaled back. She then concentrated solely on the genjutsu she had to be careful that her put him out with the genjutsu wouldn't wake up the demon inside him. She knew she could trust Ureshii to take care of the rest.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 10:04 PM

She nodded, and waited until he was gone, mentally. Ureshii gripped a handle in her right hand and put the other one back. She'd only need one for this.

Quicker the anyone could see, she had bashed his head with the handle, caught him as he fell, and was back at Kuroko's side with the target.
"Got him," she whispered and smiled.

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 10:14 PM

She blinked at her partner's unnecessary use of force. "You know the only effect of that was he'll have a headache when or I should say if he wakes up. He was already out cold. You know that right?" She said with the chakra covering her mouth make it sound inhuman.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 10:18 PM

"Oh," she said, and shrugged her shoulders. "Uh, yeah, I was just making sure," she coughed slightly. "But yeah, let's get outa here."

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 10:25 PM

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, any way I agree, we do need to get out of here. We should probably setup a small camp of sorts close to the village to watch for them." She said sarcastic at first and then serious.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 10:37 PM

"Yay! Camping!" she said, and slung Gaara over her shoulder before jumping to the next roof. "Let's go," she said, and jumped from roof to roof until she was out of the village, and standing in the desert.

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 10:55 PM

Kuroko shook her head laughing slightly at the other girl. She jumped along with Ureshii.

When they out of the village Kuroko started looking for a good vantage point where they could set up camp. Unfortunately there is no good vantage point in a dessert. She sighed.

"We should be just out of view of the gates but before we go help me set these up." She held out a few tiny cameras that she pulled out of her bag.

"We'll need to know when they get here." She said and then smirked.

"We wouldn't want them to attack and then find out what their looking for is gone.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 11:07 PM

"Yeah," said Ureshii, and grabbed half the the cameras from her hand. "We've gone a long way haven't we?" she said.

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 11:22 PM

"We sure have." She strategically placed her half of the cameras. "Come on, we can reminisce once we set up camp."

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-04-2008, 08:41 PM

Ureshii sighed and set up her cameras as well. "Yeah," she said, beginning to set up camp.

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2008, 09:09 PM

Kuroko helped Ureshii set up the camp. When they were done it totally blended in to the sand. It looked to be nothing more than a dune. In side there were monitors set up for each camera. Gaara was in a corner with a seal that prevented the demon from emerging. "Now we play the waiting game."

She had finally relaxed now that they were done with the first half of their mission. She got a little too serious during missions sometimes.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-04-2008, 09:13 PM

"Yay! Waiting!" she said, a bit sarcastic. "Will Gaara wake up at all?" she asked, sitting down in front of the monitors, but still looking at Gaara.

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2008, 09:21 PM

"Actually, I'm not sure. My genjutsu would have worn off by now and I have no idea how hard that blow to the head was. The good news is that if he does wakeup he wouldn't be able to use his sand because of the seal I put on him. So that will give us plenty of time to ether put the genjutsu on him or have you hit him again."

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-04-2008, 09:42 PM

"Well, I did hit him pretty hard," she said, crawling over to Gaara, and gave him a poke. "I wonder when they'll come..."

((When are they coming?))

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2008, 09:52 PM

"Yeah, I wonder too."

((When ever one of us decides to post them arriving.))

"Hey, what is that?" Kuroko asked pointing to a small dot on the screen that was slowly getting bigger. It got big enough to make out two figures. "Well, speak of the devils. I think it just might be them.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-05-2008, 12:37 AM

Ureshii gasped, running over to the monitors. She stared at the two dots, and, yes, it was them.
"They're here!" she squealed. "So we just go out and meet them? Or does one of us go out and tell them we got Gaara and stuff, and then make the deal with 'em? But we don't hand over Gaara 'til we talk to the Leader."

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-11-2008, 09:22 PM

"Yes, one of us will go and talk to them. I think you should go. I mean we can't have him waking up but, when he does another hit from you could kill him. We definitely want him alive." Kuroko glanced at the screen. "And you're a bit more of a fighter then mean anyway. I mean, just in case things go south."

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-17-2008, 09:09 PM

Ureshii nodded. "Okay Kokuro-chaaaaaan," she said, and winked. "I'll be back soon, I guess?" she said, and stepped out of the tent.

She was quickly in front of Deidara, who was a bit surprised by the sudden appearance.
"Who the hell are you? Un," he snapped.
"That's not very nice," said Ureshii, frowning a bit. "Whatever, I'm Ureshii, and my partner and I have what you need." Both of them glared at her.
"And what would that be?" said the wried, humped-back thing. ((-coughSasoricough-))
"Gaara, or, to be more direct, the Sand Demon," she said, digging in the sand with her foot.
"So, you plan to just hand him over, un?" said Deidara. "Or are we taking it by force?"
"Neither, you will take us to your leader, or Gaara will die," she said. Deidara sighed, and looked to the hump-backed.
"Show us that you have Gaara," it said. Ureshii thought, it was okay to bring them, right? Yeah, it's fine.

"Okay, follow me!" she said, and smirked slightly. In a moment the three where in front of the camp. "Kuroko, I have guest," she called, standing in front of the door.