(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2008, 09:33 AM

Wow I need to come up with a dish now, hmm... *runs off to cook*

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 10-29-2008, 11:51 AM

boomboom- lol I'm glad you liked them. xD I didn't think anyone would bother looking through the pages at the random things I did. :P

I forgot to make cupcakes last night. (ok, forgot is the wrong word, really I just fell asleep going "screw it" so you guys will have to wait longer to see what I come up with. xD) But I still want to see what you come up with so submit those tasty spooky treats. <33

Jaz-lol, I figured it would be easier for a mommy to come up with something IRL then doodled, after all we do a lot of halloween decorating/baking anyway might as well show off!

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 11:54 AM

Oh they look delicious! But darn it I can't cook nor have the money to buy ingredients!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2008, 12:12 PM

aww wyou can turn simple things into halloween treats though!
I was thinking about turning Ramen into "monster intestines" for the kids. >.>
items needed: ramen and green or red food coloring. xD

Vanellope
I'm ADORABLE!

Old 10-29-2008, 01:44 PM

omg that is making me so hungry!!!!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2008, 02:05 PM

*is also quite hungry but can't decide on what to make for lunch. xD*

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 11:41 PM

There are no entries yet for this contest? xD

If I wasn't so fail at baking... *shakes head*

My stomach is growling and I barely have food in the fridge to cook anything. xD;

Kukon
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-30-2008, 06:51 AM

Anyone here..?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-30-2008, 08:13 AM

No one wants to enter my lovely contest? D: */sad mellie*

Kukon
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-30-2008, 08:15 AM

What is this contest?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-30-2008, 09:16 AM

I thought the front page made it obvious that it's a cooking contest. >.<

create spooky themed dishes, throw in a picture with your username on a piece of paper and submit. No taste test required.

Black Kat
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 10:33 AM

:( This is sad. I thought there'd be some really nifty looking treats for me to drool over. It's a great idea but maybe everyone is waiting until Halloween to make their dishes or there are people as lazy as me xD *clutches microwave*

I hope we get to see some entries before it's all over :)

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-30-2008, 12:53 PM

I hope we do too. xD I celebrate Halloween food-wise generally the entire week before Halloween. :lol: Trying to get my kids into the spirit...though It has been feeling more like Christmas lately than halloween. This weather needs to stop. </3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 10-30-2008, 01:01 PM

Tomorrow is Halloween, melody. Perhaps the entries will only start flooding in after the celebrated day itself? xD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-30-2008, 01:05 PM

Perhaps I'm just a weirdo that does things all week long? xD

I'm hoping so Iro. <33

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-30-2008, 01:57 PM

We are going to be making our Treats today so hopefully I will have them posted by tonight ^.^

You are not weird Mel! If I had the time I'd be doing stuff all month ^.^ My decorations have been up since the 1st LOL

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-30-2008, 02:03 PM

We have no money for Decorations yet. xD We're still trying to get a decent amount of Christmas Decorations. Eventually though, we'll have a house that is nicely decorated for Halloween. xD
We don't even have a pumpkin right now so I can't enter Bisque's and Eroy's carving contest. At least not until after I get out of class tonight and go buy a pumpkin or two to carve up. >.> which I totally want to do. :lol:

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-30-2008, 02:18 PM

Oh so the pumpkin contest is a REAL carving too! I did a really fun one this year I should enter it too! I am going all out..

As for x-mas decorations I've been collecting mine for 3 years! I just added a few cute gel clings and some other cool window decorations... And then we add one ornament to our tree for every person every year! The baby will get a baby's first x-mas decoration, he actually already has two of them LOL and Mikes will get a decoration that I think represents him... This year he got a light up Polar Express ornament... We went all out this year and we ALL got hallmark ornaments... Dillon and I got a Beauty and the Beast ornament as well as a $2 ornament from walmart that I really liked... I also have most of the ornaments from when I was growing up! I am almost done x-mas shopping now too! WOOHOO! I have three more movies to buy and 2 cheap stockings (to fill for my two best friends) and one not so cheap because Sean needs a stocking!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-30-2008, 02:28 PM

We add one ornament per family member every year too. But I didn't have many growing up that were "mine" and my mom wanted to keep some of them so her tree would still have a bit of me there too. (since we live so far away now I can understand it) Every christmas we seem to be broke so not much money goes to decorations xD as usual I'm hoping that this year will be different though. <3

I've been planning on getting some Halloween decorations this weekend. Since they will be "out of season" stores should be trying to get rid of them and have them marked waaaay down. ^o^

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-30-2008, 02:54 PM

I get financial aid from school in October and then right after x-mas... If I don't need the money for anything (like car repairs >.>) I get x-mas stuff and b-day stuff for the boys... I usually have x-mas DONE by July... But with a baby that is impossible!!! He is already in 12-18 month clothes and it is impossible to try and guess what he will be wearing in 6 months much less a year... But when he levels out a bit at a year old I will start back into my routine! I usually buy a size up from what Mikes is wearing and then if Sean were in 12 months I would buy 24 months for the next year!!

Anyhoo I'd better run! I have to get the boys and myself ready for teacher conferences:o! >.<;; Wish me luck

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-30-2008, 03:34 PM

<3 good luck with that Jaz. xD I hope the conference goes well. <3

I normally ignore the idea of christmas until November since that is when a lot of the big sales happen. I spend all year getting ideas though... and then pick everything up when it gets super cheap. <3

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-30-2008, 04:36 PM

Aww! That is only semi true! I buy out of season clothes one year bigger so they are 50-75% off most of the time!!! Winter Pants and coats that are usually 50 bucks are only 25 or less if you buy them in the spring! Then I buy shorts and tees in the fall for Mikes birthday which is in July LOL! I am at a loss on how I am going to do Sean's birthday though >.< He is born in Spring and here spring is CRAZY! When he was born it was 80 degrees... Three days of that and the day I got to take him home it SNOWED!!! I bought him tee shirt onsies and pants luckily I could bundle him in a blanket though LOL! That won't be so true come the 14th of April this coming year LOL

Oh and conference went well... Mikes is above a 3 year old level... Image that since he is FOUR LOL... I still seriously dislike that he is in a room full of 3 year olds he is nearly a head or better taller then EVERYONE in there!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-30-2008, 05:07 PM

awww it's ok Jaz. <3 At least he is progressing faster than them! xD

and the weather I guess is pretty steady for my kids birthdays, the twins are sept 14, and it's always hot. Kura is Jan 22 and it's always cold. xD The stuff around here doesn't stay in stores for very long though, they switch out seasons pretty fast. </3

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-30-2008, 05:15 PM

I'll bet! I guess that is why I love my small town...