Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-31-2012, 07:41 AM

What happens when an ordinary girl is driven to hatred? What happens when that hatred takes form in unexpected ways? And what happens when the product of that hatred comes alive?

This is the story of one girl and the unexpected events that take place when her life becomes unbearable.Follow us as we see what happens to her,and the people around her.

Important information: The Golem and the one who raised it are a bonded pair.If one dies,so does the other.There is a small group known as The Black Hand who wish to capture the Golem and take it apart to create more of it's kind.The Golem's memory is a blank slate.A Golem is a creature born of magic and hatred.It looks like a regular human,but carries within it a Soul Gem,which is what keeps it alive.

this is a small group rp,we only need about four to six people,some of whom have been pre-selected.The story idea is from the mind of Andraus,who is co-owner of this roleplay,along with myself.Please follow the rules and have fun!

Rules:
1) Follow Mene rules please
2) NO GOD-MODDING!!! I will not say this twice!
3) Send your profiles to me titled "I wanna meet the Golem"
4) Include a to let me know you read the rules
5) Try to be active.You don't have to post every day,but stay in the rp please.
6) Don't just keep posting and leave others behind
7) If you're going to quit,please pm me or Andraus
8) Andraus and I are the rulers here.We reserve the right to add,remove or modify rules as we see fit.
9)You don't have to post a wall of text,but give us something to work with.
10) Let's all just have fun!

Profile Skelly:

Name:
Bio: (Who are you in relation to the girl,or to the Golem?)
Pic:
What was rule 2?:

Positions filled:
Girl: Gemini
Golem: Andraus
Best friend:
Ex-Boyfriend:
Bad guys:
Other friends:
--------------------------
Accepted profiles:

Name: Rosemary Hunter
Bio: Rosemary Hunter was a normal girl with an average life.She had loving parents,lots of friends,good grades,and even a good looking athletic boyfriend.But one day,everything went wrong.She went to a party with her friends and boyfriend,and while they were there,her boyfriend got drunk and tried to rape her.Her best friend,who was jealous and wanted the boyfriend for herself,caught them and took pictures,which she then sent to everyone on her contact list.By Monday,Rosemary's boyfriend had dumped her for her friend,everyone at school was calling her a slut,her parents thought she was a whore and kicked her out,and her grades dropped to an all time low.Hurt,angry,and filled with hate and a need for revenge,Rosemary went to the oldest park in Penance city,known only as The Park,where she falls to her knees,crying.The storm of violent emotions suddenly takes a physical form,raising a creature known as a Golem,which exists to wreak vengence on anyone who wronged his mistress.
Pic:
What was rule 2?: NO GOD-MODDING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
Name: Unknown
Bio: This man is the Golem, a tool of Vengence and Destruction......However, his memory has been completely erased, most likely due to unuse. If he remember's how, He's incrediably powerful, and ridiculously strong. As a Golem, his solitary duty is to protect his Mistress.

The golem Awoke from a Stone, With a Strange symbol Tattooed on his chest. He look's around, confused...and naked.
Pic:
What was rule 2?: No Godmoding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Name: Finx Sunfara
Bio: Finx is the former best friend to Gemini and is the leader of the The Black Hand . No one knows she is the leader and she hopes to keep it that way for a while longer. Finx wanted Gemini to raise the golem so she did some very mean things and it worked know she just has to get the golem away from gemini.
Pic:
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/...girl_ecchi.jpg
What was rule two?: NO GOD MODDING
I dare say i have not found a closer picture to finx then this one.
---------- Post added 12-31-2012 at 03:23 AM ----------

What's happening now:

It is a rainy,dark,cold night in Penance City.The wind blows hard,whipping raindrops like needles of ice through the air.

Betrayed by her Boyfriend and friends, and cast out by her family, a lone girl runs to the oldest park of Penance City, a park of an unknown civilization, consumed by her hatred, sadness, and lust for revenge.

There, She awaken's a Golem. He looks like a normal person, but carries a single thing that keeps him alive, a Soul Gem. This Golem barely know's who, or what, he was or is.

Last edited by Gemini; 01-04-2013 at 02:48 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-22-2013, 06:08 AM

The golem rose from the cracked earth, dazed and confused. He stared at his hands, now free from his stony tomb, but the question he asked himself was simple : who was he? He stared into a puddle near him, not even regonizing his own face. He then looked up at the red haired girl. To her, he looked to be 19-Ish, exceptional muscle build, and scanning, deep blue eyes, that showed great intellect. " where.......am I?" He asked, not standing. He could barley feel his leg's to begin with. "Who are you....?"

---------- Post added 04-22-2013 at 01:10 AM ----------

Gemini:

Last edited by Andraus; 04-22-2013 at 04:21 PM..

Andraus

Old 04-22-2013, 09:27 PM

finx15:

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-23-2013, 02:10 AM

((I must say I completely forgot about this.))

Sitting on her knees in the middle of The Park,Rosemary Hunter gasped for breath.Rain pelted her,but she hardly noticed.She was soaked through and miserable,and had just finished screaming at the top of her lungs.Mud encrusted her feet,her skirt,her hands and legs.Tears streamed down her cheeks,not that anyone could tell in the pouring rain at night.At first,her shocked mind could not register the completely naked man in front of her.He had risen from the ground,out of nowhere right in front of her.She would have collapsed if she hadn't already been sitting down.The male looked at her and asked where he was,and who she was.She blinked.Her only thought was,he must have amnesia.He must be freezing. And then her brain clicked,and she realized that this was no normal human being."You...you're in The Park.In Penance City.And I'm Rosemary Hunter.And you're naked.And...and...and it's a good thing it's raining because if anyone saw me with a naked boy things would get even worse then they are,which is difficult since things are pretty bad now as it is..." She said,confused into babbling."Where did you come from,anyway? You weren't there when I got here,I would have noticed!"

Andraus

Old 04-23-2013, 02:34 AM

"I......don't know....who am I?" He asked, sitting against a tree. He looked around, and saw a Goodwill bin. He shakily stood, and walked over it . He looked inside, for something to wear. Though disgusted at wearing musty old cloth's, the situation called for it. He found a white shirt, a pair of black slack's, and fingerless glove's. He also found a old Wooden Kendo, and put it on his belt. He saw how Cold Rosemary looked, and pulled a jacket out. He slipped it over her. "You'll catch your death out here, Young lady....."He said. He had a funny way of speaking, and a thick French accent. "Where is your family?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-23-2013, 04:27 AM

Rosemary watched in stunned silence as the man went to the Goodwill bin and got clothes.When he brought her a jacket and asked about her family,she finally started thinking,and her emotions returned in a rush.She stood up and threw the coat down at his feet."Don't pretend to care about me! I'm not cold,so put that dirty thing back! She said,her voice rising in anger as she spoke."I don't know who you are,but if you really need to know,my family can just go to hell for all I care! They're home safe and I'm never going back there,not even if they begged me,not that it's any of your business!" She finished.Her hatred was back up at it's peak.Blood ran from her clenched fists where her nails cut into the palms.

Andraus

Old 04-23-2013, 04:39 AM

He took her arms, holding them so she wouldnt hit him, and hugged her. To him it felt like the right thing to do. Suddenly, Gemini would hear a voice in her head. It was stiff.....odd, like it came from someone who just woke up. " your hatred has opened the path to darkness, young one. Take care it does not consume you

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-23-2013, 05:23 AM

Rosemary struggled with a strength someone her size shouldn't have,but she stopped after a second,all the fight going out of her.She just stood there,unresponsive,as the man hugged her."Let me go..." She said half-heartedly,without really meaning it.When she heard the voice,she wondered if she was actually going insane.But everything seemed normal.Except the naked guy showing up.And voices in her head.And her life being ruined."Does an insane person wonder if they're insane? What darkness?" She asked.

Last edited by Gemini; 04-24-2013 at 02:53 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:03 PM

((time get get my special brand of evil on.))

Finx sensed the moment when the golem raise and nearly did a happy dance. Everything had been leading up to this moment from her most annoying friendship with Gemini to getting her nearly raped. She knew she would go to hell when she died but Lucifer was in for a surprise when she got there. "Oh gemini now the real fun can begin."

Andraus

Old 04-23-2013, 07:33 PM

( happydeath: seem's like finx is still in, but you could play one of her friend's)

I cannot say more in this state, for it would jeopardize everything. When next you sleep, I shall visit your dream's, and explain further. The man hugging you MUST NOT leave your side. if you wish to know who I am, I am the god of Vengence. I go by many name's, from Petbe to Víðarr it said, before the presence faded. "I may not remember anything, or know you at all, but I'm sure your a good person......"he said.

Last edited by Andraus; 04-23-2013 at 11:30 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:25 AM

((he could be the ex-boyfriend of Gemini who is know my characters boyfriend.))

Andraus

Old 04-24-2013, 12:40 AM

(good point. )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-24-2013, 02:59 AM

((lol that's exactly what I thought! I was going to suggest it,but as always,Finx managed to one-up me.))

Rosemary pulled herself away from the man,the words of the entity ringing in her mind.The god of vengeance? It sounded promising.Perhaps this encounter would prove useful.At the sound of the man's voice,Rosemary focused on him once more."You can't be sure of anything about me.Stop assuming,or eventually you'll meet someone who will take advantage of it." She looked him over."So you don't know your own name? Nothing at all? We'll just have to give you a name until you do remember.I don't have anywhere for you to go,since I have nowhere to go,so we'll have to stay here at least for tonight." She told him,without any hint of thinking that he might not want to stay with her.

Andraus

Old 04-24-2013, 03:28 AM

Though he may not be the brightest tool in the box (or the most resourceful) he did manage to take a bunch of stuff left-over from people from the park. He basically made a Make-shift camp. Reinforced card-board roof, old cloth's to protect them from mud, and a old blanket to keep them warm. It wasn't much, but it sure was better then sitting in the rain. What was odd was how easily he seemed to get it done. Yea, anyone could do it, but he did it without effort.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-25-2013, 03:28 AM

Rosemary watched with interest as the man constructed a makeshift shelter for them."Let me get this straight," She said,poking her head into the shelter,"You can't even remember your name,but you just instinctively know how to make a shelter from nothing? Weird." She sat down in the shelter,only just then realizing how wet she had gotten.She would have to sneak into her house and get all her clothes and other things."So,you need a name,until you remember yours.You sound french...but I don't think a french name suits you.Maybe an Irish name? What about...Brennan.It means "little drop" Which is appropriate,considering the rain..." She trailed off,chewing her lower lip.

Andraus

Old 04-25-2013, 03:46 AM

"That will be alright, for now. It fit's, I guess. "he said, covering her with the blanket. He sat in the corner, and fell asleep. His body was like a furnace, even in this horrible weather.

In Rosemary's Dream, when she would fall asleep, she would be on a Small island. The sky was purple, layered with star's and Aurora. A Single man was there, leaning against a Tree. He was....figure-less. it was hard to tell what, or who, he was. "Good, Your here. Now, we can talk "He said. He then sat down, and drew a small doll out of his cloak. It looked like Brennan. "The man you met is one of my children, A golem. "

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2013, 01:42 AM

Rosemary angrily threw the blanket off of her."Stop that! If I want your help,I'll ask for it." She said,and went as far away from him in the shelter as she could.She lay facing away from him,but couldn't sleep.She couldn't relax with another person there.So she left the shelter and,taking the blanket,layed down under a bench with the blanket under her.There,she fell into a fitful sleep.

In her dream,Rosemary showed up with her arms crossed."All right,whoever you are,explain." She said,starting the conversation on her own terms.He explained that Brennan was a Golem."Okay,and what's a Golem? Why is he here,where did he come from,why can't he remember anything,and what does any of this have to do with me?" She fired off the questions coldly,wanting answers.

Andraus

Old 04-26-2013, 02:43 AM

"Il answer those in order. "he said, sitting down. "A Golem is a relic of a Lost age, back when your kind still believed, and practiced, Magic. He isn't human, his body is made up of Element's, and the only thing keeping him alive is a Soul gem, a Crystal that's in place of his heart."he said. He then pulled up the symbol on his chest, the Symbol of Anarchy. "A golem can only be awoken when one's heart is full of rage, and Anger, and desire for revenge. when your hand's touched this, it woke him up. Until your dying day, the golem is your eternal servant.

"Now, your last two question's. The last time My child, who you have named Brennan, was used, was fighting for Harold Godwin-son, In the Anglo-Saxon kingdom over 600 year's ago. His memory must've deteriorated with unuse. "he said, tapping his chin. "if you haven't figured it out yet, A golem was a tool used for revenge, and Secret plot's of murder. Wether you wish to kill your betrayer's or not, he can help you get revenge on them. By the time your finished with them, with Brennan's help, they'll wish they were dead."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2013, 03:27 AM

Rosemary listened carefully.So,all of this was rooted in magic? And not only that, but this particular magic was fueled by revenge and anger.So Brennan was basically her servant,for getting revenge on everyone who had wronged her.After taking a moment to digest this information,Rosemary nodded."All right,then.That sounds good to me.But there's gotta be a catch.There's always a huge catch in these kinds of stories." She said.She wasn't stupid,she had read all the stories.

Andraus

Old 04-27-2013, 03:37 AM

"A Small one. Until you dismiss him, he is bound to your very soul. If his vessel die's, so do you. "he said to her. "I should warn you. Word will spread. Once people find out that the Last Golem has returned, they will come crying out to you. If your heart is truly that of revenge, do not give way, do not show mercy. "he said to her, looking at the doll.

"A group of people on your world, that have named themselves the 'black-hand', will soon seek to manipulate you and the Golem. He does not know who he is, but his instinct is to protect you, if he feel's your threatened."he said. "Their leader, she is in this town....I don't know who, but she will try to get close to you, and take your golem apart. Your life, is a small price to pay for an army, to them."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:07 AM

((that dragon looks like charzard.))

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 12:15 AM

(finx15: I read in Game-informer that charizard is technically not a dragon)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:18 AM

((my point is that is looks like charizard.))

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 12:55 AM

(finx15: oh, I know, I'm just saying. I'm also saying that people don't seem to really care. One comment was "Look, if your a big lizard that breath's fire, your a dragon in our book" :3 )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2013, 01:56 AM

((It IS Charizard.Though Charizard is not a dragon type,it is definitely modeled after a dragon.))

Rosemary nodded."Typical catch.So,if one of us dies,the other dies as well.I probably should have guessed that.And these people,the Black Hand,will want to kill us both? Fine then.Knowing my luck,one of them is someone I know,in which case they're about to be terrorized anyway." She said with a small bit of satisfaction.This kind of opportunity was too good to pass up-she was definitely going to get revenge.They would all pay,she decided.Every last one of them.