Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2014, 03:15 AM

The white dragon finally managed to capture one of the creatures and was promptly trying to put the fire out so that she could eat it, soon her eyes were drawn over towards a small river that was near by so she was able to drop it in it. She fished the deer like animal out of the river before she heard something. Her head shoot up as she tilted it each way, trying to pin point where the sound was coming from before it snapped towards Arzu as he made his way towards her.

She knew that her scaled form could be intimidating to someone who has never been around a dragon before. She gave a pained cry as she forced her self back into her more human shape. Once completely human she stood up, her movements were stiff as she moved towards him, dragging the carcass behind her."Sarina." she said to him, giving him her name as she did not like being called miss.

She pondered his words for a few minutes, she did not trust the other male that was still in side the cabin but this one was a different story. "Are you sure that your mate is okay with that? I only stole because i was starving." she said to him with a skeptical look on her face, she was being just as wary of him as he was of her, it was only natural.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-22-2014, 06:50 AM

Name: Gemini Starr
Species: Half-demon
Info: Gemini is an elemental sorceress, meaning that she uses magic that commands the elements. She is a half-demon, half-mage mix, which gives her interesting abilities. Gemini always travels armed to the teeth with many different blades, because she has been hunted most of her life.

~~~~~

Walking through the forest, the young sorceress was becoming uneasy. Although it seemed small from the outside, she had been navigating these woods for hours. Every time she thought she was close to getting out, some terrible memory would replay itself in her mind, or else she would hear the hunters coming for her. By the time she stopped running, she was more lost than ever. Gemini normally wouldn't run from the hunters, but she was currently wounded from her last encounter with them and couldn't afford to fight again so soon. After this occurrence happened four times, the redhead had decided that she had accidentally wandered into an enchanted forest. She hadn't thought there were any of those left, but clearly she had been mistaken. Sighing in both relief and exasperation, she decided to look for some running water. Closing her eyes, she expanded her senses to find the scent of water. Luckily, she found some not too far away. With a wounded leg, it took her a bit longer to find her destination, but she still managed it faster than a human could. To her surprise, however, when she reached the stream, she saw not only a dwelling but also a dragon and what looked like a cat man standing there. It was too late to hide herself, and she was rather shocked that she hadn't scented them previously, so she simply stood there, staring. Her right leg was bleeding freely, and sticking at an odd angle near the calf. Suddenly her obvious injury worried her. What if the dragon saw her as easy prey? But dragons were more intelligent than that. Steeling herself, Gemini lifted an arm and waved. "Hail, strangers. Do either of you know where I could find something to bind my leg?" She asked politely.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-22-2014, 02:54 PM

Arzu grimaced lightly as the dragon caught one of those lovely creatures and doused it in the water. A shiver ran down his spine and he took a slight step back. As she spoke her own name, he nodded slightly. "I'm Arzu." The words were spoken softly, and he looked like he would run at the tiniest hint of danger, that tail flicking almost nervously behind him and his ears twitching this way and that. For a moment he thought he heard something else. Those eyes widened slightly at her next words, hands raising a bit as if to fend off an attack. "No no no. Alander isn't my mate, he's just my...friend." Yes, the other male was Arzu's friend, he had saved him from being lost and brought him home for a place to rest and a meal. His hands lowered, "Just don't break anything or steal anything else and it'll be alright." A small smile appeared on his lips, a small reassuring smile.

That smile faded quickly, and Arzu took another step backwards as a stranger stepped into view. A stranger that looked rather dangerous. Not unlike some of the people that had been hunting him. Could she be one of them? But she was injured, he couldn't just ignore an injured person..could he? He sniffed at the air a little bit, she didn't smell quite like a human. A shiver ran down his spine and he bit his bottom lip. Arzu wanted to help, the wish-cat inhaled deeply and shrugged. Would Alander be angry at him if he brought another? His friend was expecting a dragon, not a dragon and a stranger. A very dangerous looking stranger, although dragons could be very dangerous. "I..I don't know...Maybe you could ask Alander.." Arzu seemed very uncertain. "This way.." He turned and moved towards the cottage at a brisk pace.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2014, 06:12 AM

Alander was at his kitchen counter, a large chunk of red meat on his counter. It was laid flat, a bowl of local nuts and berries next to him. He was preparing a roast, spreading the nuts and berries on the meat before folding it over and binding it shut with twine. He spread a few spices over the surface before placing it on a little stone tablet and sliding it into the oven just above the fire of his hearth.

He turned his head, eyeing his front door for longer than a few seconds. If he was to be honest, he hoped the dragon would refuse. It would be much easier to do what needed to be done if it was just him and Arzu. He turned to eye the closed door of his over almost thoughtfully.

He perked up as he heard movement outside his door, turning to make his way over and open it, to let him back in. And he did, putting a polite smile on his face. It dropped for a moment, eyes falling on the woman from earlier. And another, red haired and wild eyed. Demon. Half-demon. His nostrils flared slightly and he turned to Arzu.

"It seems you found another..." he mumbled, voice low, jerking his head toward the half-demon at his door. "Is she to join us for dinner as well?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-23-2014, 06:27 AM

Gemini gave a thankful smile. She could tell the male didn't trust her, or was frightened of her, and she didn't blame him. With all the weapons she carried, it would be foolish not to fear her. At the moment, though, she meant no harm. Limping heavily, she followed him and the dragon towards the dwelling she saw earlier. There was another man inside, who appeared to be preparing dinner. From his less-than-warm welcome, Gemini guessed that either he knew what she was or simply didn't like company. Perhaps both. "Hail, stranger. I didn't come to take your food, only to ask a favor. I'm injured, you see, and I need only to properly wrap and splint my leg. I will move on regardless, so please do not feel pressured to help." She said, trying to show that she was only passing through. She didn't need the inhabitants of this place hating her. Gemini hoped she came across as friendly- she wasn't used to interaction with other people, so communicating properly was a bit difficult.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2014, 06:40 AM

When Alander met him at the door, Arzu suddenly felt like a small child that had brought home stray pets. Still, stray pets were far less dangerous than a dragon and a half demon armed with so many weapons. "She's hurt." He motioned towards the half demon. Before he could say anything else, the half demon in question began to speak. The wish-cat was a little apprehensive though, more wary of the half demon than of the dragon. Both were very dangerous, but Arzu wasn't sure if this woman was armed because she was hunting him or if that was just how she was.

He stepped closer to Alander. "I had not meant to gather another, but she does need help." His hand reached out, to touch Alander's arm gently, those golden eyes, though a bit afraid were almost pleading for Alander to not turn away the half demon. Still. This was the huntsman's house, not his, so Alander was well within his rights to turn all three of them away. His tail twitched slightly behind him. Almost nervously, somewhat worried about what Alander might do. Though in his mind the worst thing that could happen was to be turned away from the cozy home.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2014, 07:00 AM

Alander's eyes slid downward, landing on the half-demon's leg. Blood. Crimson and hot and staining he clothes and pumping out of her skin he could smell it from here thick and acrid and almost hot with the fever demonic blood offered and he could feel a slickness in his throat and the hollow pit in his stomach grow and yawn and start to beg with---he inhaled sharply, eyes snapping shut as he turned his head away, jaw twitching visibly.

It took him a moment, but he finally breathed out a calming sigh before opening his eyes and turning to look the half-demon in the eye. He smiled kindly. "Of course. You're welcome to my home," he said, stepping from the doorway and to the side, opening the way for his guests. "You're all welcome here. As long as you follow my rules and don't break anything." He gave the dragon an almost playful sideways glance.

"Come in and take a seat wherever there is a chair. I will go gather water and medical supplies," he said after everyone had filed in and he closed the door behind them. The roast would take a while to finish. He had the time. "Help yourself to any food you find in the kitchen. I have a roast cooking as we speak, but it will be a while before it is finished. Please make yourselves comfortable. I'll be back in a moment."

He left after that, moving into the hallway. He was in his bedroom soon after, rooting under his desk before pulling out a medical bag. He lowered himself again, rooting some more until her came back with a heavy pouch of water. He had filled this just this morning. He was always certain to keep the water in this flask fresh daily.

He made his way back out into his main room, looking to his original guest. "Arzu...there is a wash basin in the cabinet under the window. Would you mind grabbing it for me please?" he asked, motioning with his head in the direction the desired object lay.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-25-2014, 02:30 AM

Gemini felt the little hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She hid it, but something about the man's gaze made her rather uncomfortable. But that was silly. He was just human. She discarded her caution as the product of exhaustion, and smiled at the man. He seemed kind enough. Moving into the dwelling with the others, Gemini made sure not to get blood on anything. She didn't want to push her luck, since he was being so hospitable. "Thank you, sir." She said as he reappeared from wherever he had gone. "I truly appreciate your kindness."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-25-2014, 02:55 PM

Arzu was glad that his new friend seemed so kind, he either missed that sharp inhale, that twitching jaw, and the way Alander closed his eyes and turned his head away for a few moments, or Arzu chose to ignore it. Having no idea what such actions meant, though Alander did seem a little strange. Living in a forest where the trees had faces could probably contribute a lot to making one a little strange though.

He gave the half demon a slight smile, though still wary of her. Surely she wouldn't do anything violent in another person's home. That would be rude and probably a good way to cause Alander to not help. The wish-cat slipped into the house once Alander had made it clear that it was alright. He still felt like a foolish child bringing home stray pets, after all this wasn't his home. He really had no right to drag someone else to it. But she was injured, that simple fact seemed to make it somewhat alright in his opinion.

He inhaled deeply, he could smell the cooking roast already, and it smelled delicious. Those ears twitched and his attention turned to Alander when the huntsman asked him to gather the wash basin. "Of course." He spoke the words gently before moving to get the required item from it's place. Basin in his hands he brought it to Alander with an air of helpfulness.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-28-2014, 06:06 AM

Alander smiled as Arzu moved to do as he asked, moving and placing his medical bag and the water-skin down next to the legs of a leather chair. He wasn't too worried of getting it stained with blood, though there was a mild pull in his chest of apprehension. Oh well. It would be a well-deserved slap in the face to the one who had gifted him it, no matter how uneasy the thought of staining the chair seemed to make him.

It was a nice thing; brown leather over plush stuffing and a firm frame. No part was left uncovered; even the legs were covered in soft leather. It seemed old too, well used and worn. Anyone would find it a shame to ruin the leather.

Alander patted the chair, nodding his thanks to Arzu as he moved the water-basin closer. "Come. Have a seat and let's get a look at your leg," he said, turning his gaze to the young and armed woman. "And think nothing of my kindness. I do not get guests very often." His smile was small and almost genuine.

Almost.

((It takes two days for me to post and it's this poopy short thing. Ugh. Just ugh.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-29-2014, 02:52 AM

Though she still felt a little uncomfortable around the man, Gemini made the effort to smile back as she sat down. I'm just tired, that's all. There's nothing strange about this man. She thought to herself. It hurt her to sit down, but she managed, though she had to make sure she didn't actually look at her leg. The shin was clearly broken, part of the bone sticking out of the skin, which was where most of the blood was coming from. The rest was from minor cuts along her calf, and markings right above the break that looked like they came from a bear trap. "It is worse than I originally thought it was..." She muttered, slightly pale now from blood loss.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-29-2014, 01:31 PM

Sarina froze, her two different colored eyes landed on the female that had happened on them, she grasped at the deer like creature she had killed even more though her fingers did not close around the leg as a normal person's would who was used to being in a human body. She did not say a thing to the female as she spoke to them, in fact she just stood there as if she was a statue her self. She had not even replied to Arzu yet seeing as before she could think of the words to say to him, this Gemini had shown her face. Though one thing was sure when it was just her and Arzu, was that she was not a threat to him and did not see him as prey much like the male seemed to convince him self of.

She noted the name of the male that had been furious at her for breaking in to his home. She watched and waited, seeing Arzu and Gemini go into the hut before she followed after them. Her movements could be described likes those of a zombies, slow jerking movements that spoke that she was in a skin foreign to her. The corpse she had killed being dragged behind her, leaving a trail of blood. She stopped out side the cottage door, looking into the place that she had been inside of only moments before. She glared at Alander as he eyed her, she did not like him nor did she trust him, after all there was something off about him.

Once she was able to move inside, she did so, watching the door close behind her after she brought her meal in with her. She stood in front of the door, silent as ever as she watched everything unfold before her. It was clear to her that she didn't have to say anything or move very much to stay out of their thoughts, though the injured came first, this she knew for it happened in her own homeland.
They all seemed cautious of each other, ready to defend themselves if need to be though the feline male seemed as if he was more ready to run and hide then to put up any type of fight. This appealed to the dragon, and made her warm up to him a bit more, seeing as she saw him as a dragnet that needed it's mother.

She blinked as the playful look on the hunter's face threw her off, it was odd to have a look like that directed at her, it made her curious. She cocked her head to the side as she watched him go down a hallway and into a room. Before she could move away from the door to go and see just exactly where he had went, Alander was back just as quick and speaking to Arzu about a basin. This caused her to get a confused look on her face as she did not know what a basin was. Her dual colored eyes snapped towards the red haired female as she spoke once more to the male.

She could tell there was something off about her but she could not quit put her finger on. She knew that she had smelled it before but she just could not remember where it was from or what exactly it was. Though she had not missed Alander's reaction it seemed to be towards the blood or the wound, she could not quit figure it out though that did not stop her from trying. She watched as Arzu got the basin, she memorized the object with the word before smiling at the thought that she learned that quickly. "Basin." she whispered the word as she eyed the object.

She jerked slightly as she watched everything unfold before her, she would move to sit down and to start eat her meal but she did not want a repeat of before. Her unnatural movements in a foreign body causing her to fall and knock things over maybe even break something, so she stood where she was, her red and violet eyes watching the trio. She knew that dragon spit could heal almost any wounds, offering to help heal the red head's wound would be the logical thing to do but there was a bone sticking out and there was nothing she could do about that.

(sorry it took so long i been busy @.@)

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2014, 05:44 AM

The wound was bad. Alander could see her bone. His nose crinkled in disgust, ghosting his thumb over the exposed surface. He did not touch it, did not wish to disturb her from her compliant position on his chair. He maneuvered her leg, eyeing everything he could. His disgust soon devolved into something else, something spurred by the inspection of angry red meat and pumping blood. Something primal.

"This is quite bad indeed," he mumbled, moving his hand to the wash basin. He turned his head slightly when he heard the dragon speak, speaking the name of the metal basin that Arzu had obediently grabbed him. The creature truly had little knowledge of affairs not of her kind, didn't she?

He smiled slightly before he gently maneuvered her leg inside and uncapping the water-skin. "This may sting...a lot," he muttered up at her, casting up a look before, as gently as he could, began to run the water over the open wound, gently rubbing blood from around the wound, careful to avoid rubbing the bone.

He cast a glance over in the dragon's direction, eyeing the corpse on his floor. "If you would be kind enough to remove those hooves and crush them up for me, I'd be very grateful," he called, continuing to clean the wound. "A fine powder would be preferable. I have a small mortar and pestle in one of the cupboards. I can use that to help our...friend's bone here. It'll help it knit up."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-31-2014, 07:41 AM

He should do something, but he wasn't sure what to do, so Arzu stood there and watched. A slight frown on his lips. Of course he didn't dare offer the half demon a wish, he could heal her if she wished for it, but it would use up one of his three lives and it was merely a broken bone. It would heal up fine, he was sure. Especially if Alander knew what he was doing, and the huntsman already seemed rather capable.

So Arzu remained standing where he was, out of the way but close enough to help should his help be needed, though he wasn't entirely certain how he could help. His tail twitched almost anxiously, and he did hope the woman wasn't in too much pain, but such an injury seemed very serious. Arzu had scars, hidden by his long hair along his back and a few on his hips that were noticeable but he had never had a broken bone before. He could only imagine how much it must hurt.

When Alander mentioned grinding the hooves up into a fine powder, Arzu moved immediately to retrieve the mortar and pestle from the cupboard it was in. Though it took him a few minutes to find it, being uncertain of which one it was in, he had to check a few before he found it. He brought it to the dragon. Certainly she would be strong enough to grind the hooves up. "Here." He wasn't sure how hard the strange creature's hooves were, but he probably wasn't strong enough to easily grind them into a fine powder.

That tail of his was still twitching anxiously.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-01-2014, 03:31 AM

Gemini set her teeth and kept them clenched hard as the man started to clean her wound. Oh, gods, but it hurt! Still, even weak as she was, she had her pride and refused to show any weakness. The young half demon held herself completely still while everything was going on, though she was listening carefully to everyone and took note of the hooves that were supposed to help her bone set. "You'll have to push the bone back into place before you can set it." She tried to sound indifferent, but her voice betrayed a little of the fear that she felt. She knew it would hurt badly, but she was prepared for it.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-01-2014, 08:33 AM

Sarina's nostrils flared as she took in the smell of the blood and those around her, she could hear her heart racing as she stood there stiffly. She understood the severity of the wound after all the bone should not have been sticking out to begin with. She also knew that her walking on it would have just made it worse then it already was too. She jerked when Alander spoke to her her two different colored eyes going wide for the fact that, well he was actually asking her to help. Though before she could move to do anything Arzu had moved to go get the mortar that the male had been talking about. She bite her lip slightly, her eyes searching back and forth between Alander and Arzu as she thought on her words carefully. She looked at Arzu as he made his way over to her with some weird object, she fidgeted before giving a slight distressed look to the feline male. "I....this body is....foreign to me." she said to him softly, as she held up the leg of the animal, her thumb the only thing curling around it to hold it to her palm. Her fingers shaking slightly as they stuck straight out as she showed it to the male in front of her. "Please help me. she whispered to him as she fought back the tears that were welling up, she wasn't about to cry because of the fact of what was going but because she was frustrated that she just could not help in this body.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-02-2014, 01:52 AM

Arzu hesitated when Sarina looked at him and asked for help. How could he help her? He knelt down next to her, setting the mortar and pestle down near by. His muscles were tense but he reached out and took her hand in one of his gently. "Curl all of your fingers around it, to hold it." He used his own to gently curl her fingers around the animal's leg. Perhaps with practice she would learn to use this human body better, but it was clear to Arzu that she would be far more comfortable in her natural dragon body. His tail twitched slightly.

Though the biggest problem would be removing the hooves. Arzu was sure that he wasn't strong enough to cut through the bone, but the dragon should be able to. He looked to Alander with a realization. "We'll need something very sharp to cut through, something that won't dull as easily as a knife." A saw perhaps? Arzu wasn't sure. Even though he was doing his best to help, he felt rather useless, and the dragon clearly felt frustrated at her inability to use her human form properly. He would just have to do his best to help her accommodate for her clumsiness.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2014, 05:46 AM

"I know that, dear," Alander replied, smiling slightly. "But the solvent I can make with the hoof-powder, plus some of our dear dragon friend's saliva if she would be kind enough, will help your bone knit together much faster if I apply it before we push it back in."

He turned his head toward Arzu and the dragon, watching as he helped the physically awkward beastie to grip the pestle. He perked slightly as Arzu asked for a cutting implement. Something that was not a knife.

"Hmm...I have a small collection of saws in my store room. It's down the hall and on your right. It shouldn't be too hard to miss..." he mumbled, turning back to the young woman's wounds. The smell was oddly intoxicating. Clouding his vision. He forgot to mention which door it was.

Forgot, in his odd intoxication of the sanguine pumping from the fever hot flesh of a half-demon, that the small bedroom was unlocked.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-02-2014, 05:46 PM

She watched as Arzu forced her fingers to curl though he had gone about it in a gentle way that made her warm up to him even more. Which was clear by the fact that she did not have a hostile stance towards him, but more of a fascinated one by the fact that she kept curling and uncurling her fingers like he had showed him. She looked up at the feline male, a blush crossing her face at the fact that their noses were almost touching as her two different colored eyes stared into his. After a few more minutes she looked away, turning her head away from him. "Thank you. Could you teach me more?" she whispered softly before her eyes narrowed at Alander's comment. She looked over at the male, hissing slightly as she thought. "Only dragon hunters know that information....are you hunting me?" she said to him with a slight growl in her voice, she was not exactly forth coming with her saliva or anything that is medicinal about her species, after all they have been killed over it. Though no one was prepared for the fact that a white dragon's saliva works much faster then any other dragons' and burns much worse then pouring apple cider vinegar on the wound after rubbing salt and lemon juice on it. She then proceeded to beat off the hooves with the pestle and ground them up as best as she could.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-03-2014, 04:15 AM

Gemini gulped visibly, somehow knowing that whatever the man was going to put on her would hurt, probably more than the wound itself. "I have plenty of blades here that could easily cut through bone." She said, trying to diffuse the tension in the room before things got ugly. The last thing any of them needed was a fight breaking out. She also noticed that the man in front of her didn't mention which door the store room was behind. He seemed...distracted. "Sir, are you alright? You seem a bit out of it." She said, starting to think that there was something wrong with the man, and that it wasn't just her fatigue making her imagine things.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2014, 05:37 AM

Alander turned his head at the accusatory hiss, dragging his eyes over the female figure. The scent was filling his nose, slowing his movements and thoughts just a tad. The world was a sluggish haze of fever-sweet sanguine and rippling motion.

A sharp inhale away from that oppressive sweetness helped clear his head a bit.

"Believe me," he muttered, staring at her with an odd sense of coldness and an almost unidentifiable emotion, "if I was hunting you...you would not be standing there. You'd be in my pot, simmering that toughness from your meat."

He turned back to his patient, continuing to tenderly clean the split meat. The woman he was cleaning spoke and he lifted his head, eyeing her with glassy eyes and an almost blank, small smile. "I'm fine. I just don't handle....blood very well." His voice was low and sounded almost tired.

This was not a lie. His stomach yawned in him desperately.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-04-2014, 08:01 PM

Arzu had nodded slightly when the dragon asked him if he could teach her more. Though he wasn't sure how good of a teacher he would be. She was blushing at their closeness, but such closeness didn't seem to affect Arzu much, other than to make him slightly nervous. A fact he was hiding rather well in the current situation, reassuring himself that everything was fine as long as he was the one initiating the contact. When Alander spoke of saws, he began to rise. Stopping a moment when Sarina hissed.

His gentle hand was placed around her wrist, a warning but reassuring touch. To toss such accusations around without too much base was never a good thing. It could turn situations rather violent. He didn't speak until Alander had finished talking though, and only now because she had began to try and grind up the hoof. "Wait. It'll be easier once it's removed from the leg." Then the demon was mentioning blades that could cut through bone. Arzu was standing now, his hand slipping from around Sarina's wrist.

What kind of knife could cut through bone so easily? Arzu was hesitant about such a knife, perhaps if had the serrated edge akin to a saw then it would work, but a straight edged one would dull before it ever cut. Wouldn't it? Arzu still thought a saw would work best. "I'll get a saw, there's no need to damage the blade of your knife." He was already moving down the hall before a response could be given. A door on the right. Oh, but which one? He supposed he would have to try them all until he found the right one.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-06-2014, 12:22 PM

Sarina looked over at Gemini trying to determine if it would be worth giving her some of her saliva or not. Growling to her self as she grumbled softly, continuing to try and ground the hoof of the creature before she stopped to look over at Alander. "It is not as easy to kill me as you think. I could kill you before you kill me." she said to him as she gave him a slight growl, only to stop and give Arzu a kind look as he spoke to her. She nodded her head in understanding as she stopped, watching him to go get a saw from the room that was mentioned. "A-Arzu....." she said softly as she watched him disappear from sight, he seemed to be the only that she trusted in the house so far as the other two did not give her a reason to do so. "Fine....i will give some of my saliva....but be prepared to scream and beg for death, demon." she said to them before she looked around, looks back at Alander and Gemini.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-08-2014, 03:26 AM

Gemini blinked rapidly, not sure what she had done to deserve that kind of treatment. "As painful as I'm sure this will be, I can assure you that I will not beg for death. Scream, yes, but I never beg." She said. She had her pride, after all, even if it was misplaced. Of course, now she had to prove it when the time came, but she would cross that bridge when she came to it. "So, how fast does this saliva work? Honestly, if you don't want to give it, you don't have to. I won't take anything that is not given freely." She added, feeling a little bad for forcing the dragon to help if she didn't want to.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2014, 10:54 PM

"If I have one rule here, wyrm, it is that you are not rude to my guests," Alander hissed, lifting his head slightly, "and if you continue I will have to ask you to leave." The last word was punctuated, harsh. It felt almost cold. Winter wind.

He took a sharp inhale to calm the fluttering in his chest, the tickle against his ribs. "If you don't want to spit into a bowl, I won't force you. I just think it would be proper...considering what you did to my back door. The village glass-maker only takes commission. It'll be ages until I can get it fixed. I'll have a draft in here for weeks..."

He continued to clean, taking not that Arzu had gone and it bothered him. But he didn't know why. He had told Arzu to go, told him where the saws were. So why was his heart fluttering so madly? Why did his absence distress him so much?

There were only two doors on the right side. It was the one closest to the sitting room that held the saws. The furthest one, closest to the master bedroom at the end of the hall, has a small amount of light filtering out from under the room, a soft noise accompanying it. Low and melodious, yet high with youth.

Humming.

((Word of advice: when typing a reply, don't start and then immediately find something else to do. It will take days to finish it.))