xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-23-2014, 09:34 PM

I have been watching anime and been playing some of my dating sims games on my phone lately and I am thinking of doing a romance roleplay for group I know it is a bad idea but it sounds fun and I haven't made one in about a year I thought it would be good. I am thinking of a school romance roleplay I know some of you guys want action but we need a normal roleplay with romance and it should have a lot of drama in it and you don't have to join in but I need ideas for it just post on here or pm for idea I want to hear your ideas. :3

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 09-29-2014, 02:44 AM

I'm interested! ^-^ I need to get back into RPing and this sounds just my speed at the time! Do you have any ideas as to what type of school or anything of the sort? ^-^

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-11-2014, 08:30 PM

I got the roleplay up it is a school with romance but very with gifted powers.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-15-2014, 11:59 PM

YOu could do a Fantasy school romance set in an alternate time, or just a different world. I know a lot of people like the whole creatures thing so having a place where you can have, Vamps, wears, fairies, unicorns Ect. would catch a lot of attention I think.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2014, 12:15 AM

well the group roleplay is up already i just need people to join of course. if you wanna join you must say you wanna join the rp but also send me your profile.