Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-06-2015, 07:41 AM

Hey guys!

Some of you may know me from past years on menewsha, but it has been a while since I was last active here... but I was craving some rp so I am here to see if I can get a few engaging rps going!

I kinda want to see if I can do some rping but still not sure if I should spare the time to do so. Which just pretty much means if I'm not interested or if it doesn't go anywhere I will likely drop off the face of the earth. I will try and tell you but thought I should warn ya. It's not really anything personal, life is very odd when you are a self employed artisan/crafter, you think you have tons of time but it seems to drift away so as long as it is engaging weather it be every day, once a week etc, just let me know what is good for you.

Really I just want some creative fun and engaging partners to rp with me. You don't have to be a professional writer by any means, but a little skill in rping, so that things don't drag, would be awesome.

I do ask you spellcheck and look at your writing and try and fix what you can spot before posting, and unless we are both online and rping live, a few paragraphs with some meat for me to play off of would be helpful.

Of course also follow mene's rules and that's really about it....

Bold is what I would personally like to play, while test in purple are things I would really love to play right now.... Of course feel free to hit me up with any ideas or characters. Also I can play male or female, shy, bold, pervy, dramatic, emo, etc....

Also if any fandoms, usually I wan tto do OC's usually in a different time frame, so basically steal the world but make our own plot and characters.... the exceptions have an asterisk or this thing ****** or could do oc's..either way.

MxM
MxF
Fantasy
sci-fi
modern fantasy
supernatural
Reverse Fairy tale (Prince needs to be rescued, I would like to play the prince)
Doll X Owner
Stuck in a video game (similar to sword art online, .hack, log horizon etc)
Cerberus (greek mythology) X Female Veterinarian (modern day)
Vampire X Boy (special race I created that is opposite vampires, life light plant based race)
Theif X priceless artifact (That would be or become the other character... like what looked like a decorative jewel encrusted egg turns into a shape shifting phoenix person...)
Incubus X (boy of some kind, human/unicorn,etc)
Vocaloid
Sailor Moon
*Kingdom Hearts
*zelda
*Labyrinth
Final Fantasy

--------

Genre's I'm not big on or not really wanting to play right now:
horror
tragedy
pokemon/yugioh,/beyblade/ etc
Yuri
soap opera kinda material
slice of life/ normal day stuff past or present

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-06-2015, 08:05 AM

Thank you Silverbeam I love the ideas you have! The Doll and owner sounds interesting. I love the idea of the reverse fairy tale!!! And the thief and artifact sounds like that could be loads of fun.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-06-2015, 08:19 AM

hey there~

i've got something for a fantasy plot if your interested

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-06-2015, 06:08 PM

Lady Chello:

all three of those are fun, especially if you have the right people. Let me know if you have any ideas toward those, I generally have a few. The reverse fairytale is always a big fav of mine, It is usually fun and easy to RP. Usually I do something like the prince is cursed somehow like like he is stuck as a sword, or animal or something so they can still travel and interact together but he still needs "rescuing" :D The thief one, I love that plot but it does need a strong female lead to pull it off and last time I tried it the rp partner couldn't pull it off well. I do love the plot idea though, nothing like a thief thinking the stole the big haul to find it's actually a enchanted/magical person. And the last one you mentioned, Doll x Owner, I make and collect dolls so dolls are a fun thing I like to work with. Are you familiar or heard of ball jointed dolls? They are really cool.You could go a lot of directions with this one.

Nova_Alchemist: sure! hit me up and we'll see if it sparks my interest.

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 03-06-2015, 06:42 PM

*stalks and plots* =_=

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-06-2015, 10:22 PM

I do know about the ball jointed dolls. I happen to be looking at making some of my own at one point. A long time ago I was in one of the doll rps that was circling around the rp thread. Sadly it died after a while witch honestly made me sad. I'm not sure what plot could be done with that idea though. In those rp the dolls where cursed souls that ended up as dolls. Each doll was owned by either the good witch or the bad witch in the house. I would love to do one of those rp ideas that you have. They sounds so good!!!!!!!

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-07-2015, 02:26 AM

The Reverse Fairy Tale sounds super interesting!
I'm not a perfect RPer, however. I haven't RP'd in a long time.

But I'd love to see how someone would pull that off!

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-07-2015, 04:03 AM

here it goes~
A have a character who is a dragon princess/ rider. I've had her for about 8yrs and a usually only us her in Kingdom Hearts fanfics, but here lately I've been dying to see how she would fair in a role play.

the pairing would have to be MxF where you played the male with an arranged marriage type plot, with a war or two if you wanted.

Her name is Angel Hitake- she 21 years old and princess and a very powerful sage of her world which is known the Realm of Dragons.
she has three dragons that are her pets, which she can communicate with through telepathly:
Aqua: http://fc01.Please do not direct link to the image./fs24/f/2007/ ... imlock.jpg
Her first dragon that she got when she was just a little girl. The dragon was a baby so they kind of grew up together. Aqua is a light dragon that thinks of Angel as one of her children since she does not have any babies herself.
Flames: http://pocketguys.com/wp-content/upload ... paper1.jpg
The dragon that belonged her to brother when he was around. He now listens to the princess as if she were his rider. He is very protective of her and is also Aqua's mate.

plot idea-
Angel's mother is a very sick woman and nobody knows how much time she has left. And her father left them years ago. Her mother doesn't want to wait around to die before her only daughter can take the thrown, so she talks to Nick (the librarian, chef, and very dear friend to Angel and her mother) and they decide that it was time for the princess to be married. Knowing how she is about the matter, decide not to tell her immediately and plan on waiting until the one who seeks her hand in marriage arrived (your character). Nami (the castle sorceress) informs Angel about her mother's and Nick's "talk" and she refuses. Can (your character) when over the heart of the stubborn princess so that she may be become queen before her mother's passing?

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-07-2015, 07:30 AM

Lady Chello: We should definitely do something. What about combining all three? A priceless antique doll stolen by our theif only to find that it is a magical doll that a prince or knight was cursed and transformed into.

HC-Gal: stalks and mutters about plots at HC while HC is stalking and plotting.... will it ever end!!!!! :D Anything in particular strike your fancy or any suggestions of your own?

Nova_Alchemist: Hmmm While I loooove dragons, I'm not feeling it sorry.

Ava The Vampire: Do you have any examples or rp sessions on menewsha I could skim to get a feel of your style? While Skill isn't necessary what I am desiring, I do want someone who can meet me halfway in creating the story etc. Otherwise I loose interest pretty fast and that is no fun for anyone. :( Also any ideas etc to add to the reverse fairytale if we did that one of your own to add or suggest?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-07-2015, 07:45 AM

oh okay...

anyway we could change it up and make it interesting?
or change it completely?

HC-Gal

Old 03-07-2015, 05:25 PM

I actually also love the idea of a Reverse Fairytail situation. But I'm still considering how I'd like to put a spin on it. And I'd be more than happy to have you play the prince, if you're fine with a mxf pairing. xD

Kory

Old 03-07-2015, 05:56 PM

Unfortunately, I'm still pretty new to Mene, so I don't have any RP sessions here.
I have been RPing with a few friends via Twitter, but I lost interest in that quickly because I couldn't add the details I really wanted in 40 characters! D:

I did have some crazy, wild ideas that popped up while thinking of a Reverse Fairy Tale. Such as having the Prince be rescued by another Prince, and then the Prince doing the rescuing seems perfect and loving on the outside, but in reality, he's hiding a painful past. I also thought it'd be interesting to add other characters. I really enjoy adventure in a RP, though. 8D

I don't want to get into too many details surrounding my ideas, but I can't guarantee I'd be the partner you're looking for. D;

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-07-2015, 11:40 PM

HC-Gal:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC-Gal View Post
I actually also love the idea of a Reverse Fairytail situation. But I'm still considering how I'd like to put a spin on it. And I'd be more than happy to have you play the prince, if you're fine with a mxf pairing. xD
Not sure, already doing a reverse fairytale with lady chello so trying to come up with something that feels different enough.

Any other ideas I had listed interest you?

@Ava The Vampire: wow, I don't think I could limit myself and rp on twitter. I could see how that would be an interesting challenge though I have had partners in the past where that amount would be more then enough for them on a regular basis. The occasionally post sometimes is needed to be short but all the time makes for a very uneven rp session. I like at least a few paragraphs if possible. I'll send you a pm and we can discuss more about skill desires etc.

Nova_Alchemist: Sending you a pm!

HC-Gal

Old 03-07-2015, 11:47 PM

Dawwwww, dangit, I had a feeling that might happen xD you offered an awesome ideaaaa of course some-one would snap it up so quick. Hmmm hmmm..

Kory

Old 03-08-2015, 12:35 AM

Yeah RP via Twitter is super hard! I felt like I couldn't figure out what I wanted to say because I always had sooo much more I wanted to do/say than what I could put into 40 characters. ;(
I always ended up having to double or even triple my posts because there was just so much I wanted to do, even then, I couldn't say everything I wanted to in that amount of space.

I also prefer paragraphs for RP, however, I don't believe in making long posts just because I can. If I don't have that much to say, I won't just make a post long for the sake of maki a long post. XD

I see you already have a partner for the Reverse Fairy Tale! I'm going to review your other options of possible RPs and see what else interests me. :)